The Unexpected || Bakugou x U...

LifeAsWeKnowIt00 által

"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the un... Több

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One
Chapter Forty - Two
Chapter Forty - Three
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty - Eight
Chapter Forty - Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty - One
Chapter Fifty - Two
Note From Me
The End
Epilogue

Chapter Forty - Four

2.3K 93 40
LifeAsWeKnowIt00 által

Happiness - Rex Orange County || "'Cause I am the one that's waited this long and I am the one that might get it wrong and I'll be the one that will love you the way I'm supposed to, girl."

BAKU P.O.V

Ochaco didn't notice it, but I had been keeping a close eye on her since moment Aizawa mentioned a parent day. She tried her best to hide her frown, but she wasn't good at hiding her emotions. I knew about her family situation - hell it was the first thing she really opened up to me about. I remember that day fondly actually because it was the first day we talked and the day she piqued my interest.

It was right after we fought during the first sports festival. As I watched her hit the ground and still attempt to drag her weak body towards me I knew there was a lot more too her right then and there. As recovery girls help carried her off I noticed she had left her shirt so when everyone was distracted I walked over and grabbed it. The tattered cloth had no real purpose anymore, but I still carried it with me to return it to her. I now know that I really only did it as an excuse to talk to her. She was surprised to see me, but I had to understand why she was so headstrong.

"So Floaty, what's the fucking deal... why did you push yourself that much?" I grumbled handing over her shirt as we stood alone in her waiting room. She was shocked to see me hand over the shirt as he looked back up to me squinting her big eyes at me like she was struggling to understand why I was in the room.

"I am doing this only to become a famous and successful hero.." I grit my teeth from her response - should have guessed, "that way I could help support my family, my parents would never work themselves so hard again.."

Her response stood out to me. She wasn't in it for the money for herself, but to help out her family and that was it and here I was being a huge asshole wanting only the fame... She made me reevaluate myself - which I never fucking do. Ochaco from then had me under some magnetic pull, she fascinated me and made me want to be a better person.

Later on, that day when I listened to her open up during our walk, I couldn't help but grow frustrated. How in the world does she expect her parents to know what the fuck she thinks and that she's feeling hurt? Nothing fucking pissed me off than when Ochaco allowed for others to walk all over her because she doesn't want to speak up. She always brushed her own sadness off for the happiness of others. I mean, its why I liked her so much - but fuck. She needs to be happy too.

That's when an idea popped into my head. Once I was back in my room I scrolled through the school directory until I found the Uraraka's house number. Using a loose pen I circled the number and pulled out my cellphone.

"Yes son..."

"FUCK THATS HOW YOU GREET YOUR OWN BLOOD!" I yell, my mom was such a bitch sometimes.

"MAYBE IF YOU WERENT SUCH A BRAT THEN I WOULDNT HAVE AN ISSUE! You are only calling to yell and I'm not in the mood right now. Why can't you call and ask how your father and I are doing?"

"ITS ABOUT OCHACO MOM SO CAN YOU STOP BEING AN ASS FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES!?"

"OH !!! How is that girl? When are you going to ask her out Katsuki I just adore her she-"

"Yeah yeah yeah she's great, but I need a favor."

"Anything for Ochaco!"

"Ok erm... I may need to barrow a bit of cash...." Radio silence on the other end of the phone.

"Your not doing something stupid... like eloping or like buying a ring right.... I love Ochaco, but that might not be good right now..."

Was she being fucking serious?! "PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!"

"Sorry sorry, well get on with it then"

"This weekend is parents weekend... which you already knew..."

"Oh yes, we are so excited to be there !!"

"Well, you see Ochaco's parents won't be able to make it... I have enough to get them both here, but I just need $50 more dollars and I can quickly book their tickets into town..."

"Of course! I will put it into your account ok?"

"T-Thanks... I guess" I wasn't expecting her to be so readily ok with it, but then again it was Ochaco, my moms favorite, so I should have fucking expected it.

"Katsuki?"

"Yeah what.."

"You really are becoming such a fine young man" I sat shocked waiting for the dig to follow the compliment, but nothing came. I had never heard my mom talk to me like this before in my life. She wasn't being sarcastic either.

"Thanks, mom," I say as she hangs up.

--------THAT WEEKEND------

Waking up that morning without Ochaco was a bore. I'm still impressed we haven't gotten caught from the loser head teachers yet. Rolling over I quickly checked my phone to see the time. Fuck, I slept in. I wanted to give the Uraraka's another call to make sure their travels were going ok.

Gathering myself and adjusting my sleepy voice I quickly dial the number that was still circled on my desk. Ochaco didn't even notice it last night, guess we were too busy. As the ringing in my ear played I looked out the window at Tsu and Ochaco set up the front of the dorms. I had to say, it really did look great. Ochaco looked so could positioning shit like she actually knew what she was doing.

I chuckle as the other end clicks, "Hello?"

"Oh- uh hey Mr. Uraraka?"

"Yes - Bakugou is that you?"

"Yes sir, it's me! Just wanted to check in and make sure your trip was going ok. A-also to ask what time you think you all will be here?" I didn't even recognize myself on the other end as I spoke.

"My wife and I really cannot thank you enough for getting this organized for us! You are so thoughtful to contact the school about raising the money"

"Anything to surprise Ochaco sir. Remember not to mention that at the parent day today, I would hate for you all to have any unwanted attention" I smiled against the phone, I never wanted to lie to her parents the first time we interacted, but I also didn't want them thinking they owed me for buying them these tickets.. they were extremely pricy, but all I really cared about was Ochaco's happiness today.

Later that day when as I watched from afar as Ochaco held her parents close I felt my own eyes sting from watching her cry tears of happiness.

"That was a really nice thing you did Katsuki" I turned my head around and see my mother smiling proudly at me, a smile I have never seen before. I nod my head in response before turning back to Ochaco and her parents. They were now approaching us.

"Mom and Dad, this is the Bakugou's they are the nice family who has been having me over for dinners this year" Ochaco wiped her eye one last time as she beamed up at our parents interacting.

"You have a fine daughter," My dad said as he shook Mr. Uraraka's hand. It was a bit surreal watching our parents interact and it made me think about what Ochaco might have told her parents about me.

"and this is Katsuki Bakugou" Ochacos face burned red as her mother looked down at her with a smile then at me.

"Oh Katsuki, I've heard so many wonderful things about you. Wow, you are much more handsome in person!" Ms. Uraraka said as Mr. Uraraka looked at her then at me then at Ochaco then back at me. He clearly had no clue but was starting to put the pieces together right now. Extending a hand out to her to try and break the awkwardness she took hold and pulled me in for a hug.

"No need to be shy sweet Katsuki! I am so thrilled to meet you"

My eyes widened from the tight hug. Ochaco clearly got her mannerisms from her mother because she was absolutely fearless when it came to strangers. As she let me go I stood uncomfortably as Ochaco laughed behind her. I looked to the side at Mr. Uraraka as he extended his hand, "It's really a delight to finally meet you, young man".

I shook his hand happily because I wasn't in the mood for any more hugs. He smiled in a weird way at me as I release from the handshake. He was suspicious of something, but the smile was throwing me off a bit.

"So now that everyone's acquainted, why don't we sit down and have some lunch!" my mom yelled as she extended her hands out towards the table. Everyone made their way to sit and I looked over seeing an open seat beside Ochaco. With a smile on my face, I threw my leg over the picnic bench seat beside her and planted myself down.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon sitting and catching up about our year. I was so comfortable with Ochaco's parents, maybe it was because they acted just like her. After my mom finished a funny story Ochaco giggle leaning against me as I instinctively wrapped my arm around her shoulder holding her close. I was never once for PDA...but there was something different about today.

As the sun slowly set in the distance the rest of 1A was building a big bonfire as I looked over at Ochaco. Her eyes looked up at me filled with lust as I sat shocked. I had never seen this look in her eyes before.

"Should we help the others with the fire?" even her tone sounded like velvet as she scooted close to me, my arm still wrapped around her.

"S-sure" I stammer still in awe of her devilish eyes staring into mine.

We quickly excuse ourselves from our parents and make our way to the fire pit. Ochaco's hand yanks me in the other direction. Her eyes still had some sort of pull on me as I follow behind her.

"The hell is going on with you Ochaco?" I laugh as she pulls me close

"I just thought it be a better help if we collect some wood for the fire"

"B-but I think they have enough-

"Will you just hush and kiss me already?" Ochaco's voice hissed as she leaned behind a tree hidden from everyone's sight as I stared down at her. She was unrecognizable, but so hot right then. I leaned in kissing her neck first as he breathing hiccuped from the kiss. The cool night air blew up my shirt as her fingers trailed across my waistband.

"This really something you want to do right now?" I growl against her soft skin.

"More than anything..." she moaned as a smile curled up against my face.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

29 0 4
Original by: WhenSarahSmiles (A/N: I'm not stealing it I'm just redoing the story for my friends POV since she... Is fucking obsessed with bakugou an...
37.2K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
53.8K 1.4K 25
(Quirk AU) I saw this picture...saw the comments...and BOOM, I decided to write a fanfic :3 this is also my very first fanfic so sorry if it isn't th...
6K 137 10
Throughout the years, Deku and Kacchan's relationship has been known to be troublesome. Yet, nobody understands the reason behind it and why that rea...