The Runt of the Litter

Da iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 18

3.2K 108 154
Da iamcatastrophic

I looked around the school, biting my lip nervously. Everything here was so nice and fancy. There was so many rooms too! They were all filled with desks and chairs and funny inspirational posters. 

"What do you think of this place?" Frank asked.

I shrugged, looking into the window of a classroom. I watched all the students in there working hard in notebooks.

"This is one of the best schools in New Jersey," the principal said. "We've got a large array of classes for him to take that are geared towards his interests."

"Doesn't that sound fun, Sweetheart?" Frank asked.

I shrugged, looking back at the two of them. We were on a tour of a school and I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

"Doesn't seem as fun as the movies," I said unhappily. "Why isn't everyone singing?"

"This isn't High School Musical," Frank said with a small chuckle.

"Oh," I mumbled sadly, looking into another classroom.

He held my hand and we kept walking. We were shown classrooms before we left.

"What'd you think of it?" He asked.

"I don't know," I mumbled. "I don't think I really want to go to school."

"That's alright," he said, reaching over to hold my hand.

"I like the uniforms though," I said sadly.

"You know what, maybe you can go for a week and see if you like it," he said.

"They would let me go for a week?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure they will if I write them a check," he said.

"You don't gotta spend all that money," I said.

"It's okay, it won't be too big," he said.

We got home and I went inside, blushing nervously as I looked at Frank.

"Daddy?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, princess?" He asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that I love you," I said.

Frank smiled, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too," he said.

Frank smiled, holding my hand. We spent the rest of the day cuddling until it was time for bed.

"Daddy, can we do what we did the other day again?" I asked.

"You want me to eat you out, baby boy?" He asked and I nodded softly.

Frank smirked, pushing me back onto the bed. His hands ran over my body as I bit my lip. He pushed me onto my stomach and I whimpered. Frank kissed along the back of my thighs. And I moaned softly, closing my eyes as Frank seemed to cherish every inch of my body.

-+-

A few days later Frank was at work and I was with playing with Jamia while she took care of me. I smiled, driving a toy car up her arm.

"Mia, c-can I ask you something?" I asked quietly, putting my toy car down.

"Of course, What is it?" She asked.

"Have you done naughty things with someone before?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have," she said.

"Daddy, says I'm fast when we're doing naughty stuff," I said. "Are you fast? Is it bad to be fast?"

"It isn't bad to be fast, Gee, you're new to all this," she said. "What have you done so far?"

My faves turned bright red. "W-well, he's eaten me out a lot and it feels really good."

"So, he's only eaten you out and you haven't done anything in return?" Jamia asked.

"I-is that bad?" I asked. "I don't wanna be a bad kitten."

"No, Gee, it's not bad," she denied. "It's just...you know...it feels good for him too when you do something for him back."

"I have to eat him out too?" I asked.

"No, you don't have to do that," Jamia said. "Just jerk him off or blow him or something."

"Wh-what does that mean?" I asked nervously.

"Well, the next time you two are getting all hot and heavy then just put your mouth on his erection and he'll show you how to do the rest," She said. "Trust me, He's going to love it, no one really wants to date a pillow princess."

"What's a pillow princess?" I asked.

"A pillow princess is basically just a girl who gets all the pleasure in sex but doesn't give the other person pleasure," she explained.

I frowned softly, gently turning the wheel of my toy car.

"Daddy doesn't like doing naughty things with me?" I asked, my lip quivering.

"No, no," she denied. "I'm sure he still loves being with you. He really loves you, Gee."

I smiled and nodded and she kissed my cheek.

"Can we go swimming?" I asked.

"I don't really like water," she said quietly.

"Can you watch me while I'm swimming then?" I asked. "I don't like being alone while I'm in water."

"Yeah, of course I'll go out there with you," she said.

I smiled, going to put on my bathing suit. She had her own bikini on too as she laid on one of those lounge chairs with a magazine. I pet her ear and giggled as she purred.

"Go swim now, Sweetheart, I'll be here watching you to make sure you're safe," she said.

I nodded, going to the little box against the wall. They had those little arm floaties in there and I smiled as I put it on, looking at the blue water-wings with little rubber duckies on them.

I stepped onto the diving board, my toes hanging off the edge as I looked in. I could see my reflection staring back at me, black hair cascading my face. Little ripples wavered in the water, distorting my face a bit as I smiled. I wiggled my ears, giggling quietly as I watched my reflection.

"Mia Bia! Watch me jump in!" I cheered.

"I'm watching, Sweetie," she said, setting her magazine down.

I smiled, plugging my nose before I jumped into the water. I looked at Jamia proudly as she clapped before she continued on with her sunbathing.

I swam around happily, feeling the cool water on my skin. There was something that could be so relaxing yet terrifying about water. I laid on my back, closing my eyes as I relaxed while floating there.

"When's Daddy getting home?" I asked.

"You know he always gets home at four, Gee," Jamia said.

I sighed quietly and nodded my head. I wish he would come home sooner so that way he could swim with me. I like it better when someone is in the water with me, although I do feel safer still with Jamia watching me.

I swam around happily, glad that I already took a nap so I wasn't tired. And only half an hour until Daddy comes home! Oh, I can't wait!

I played around with the pool toys happily as I waited for Frankie to come home. When I /finally/ did he smiled, crouching down by the edge of the pool.

"Can you swim with me, Daddy?" I asked.

"How long have you been in here?" He asked.

"Not long, only about thirty minutes," I said.

"Alright, I'll join you," he said. "Did you eat your lunch and take a nap today?"

I smiled proudly and nodded while he kissed the top of my head.

"That's What I like to hear from my good little kitten," he said. "I'll go get changed into my swim trunks."

I smiled and watched him leave. Frank wasn't gone long before he came back with just a pair of blue swim trunks. I looked over his tattoos that looked so beautiful stretched across his skin like that.

I shrieked when Frank jumped in, splashing me suddenly. He swam up and smiled at me. I giggled happily, wrapping my arms around him.

"Daddy, Do you like my floaties?" I asked.

"It's very cute," he said, giving me a kiss.

I giggled happily, swimming around with him. Once I began to grow tired of swimming, I got out of the pool and laid in the lounge chair right beside Jamia.

"I wanna tan too," I said.

She smiled, reaching over to give my hand a small squeeze before she pulled it away again. I watched Daddy swim around, his eyes closed as he swam laps. There was something about the water running over his skin that was just so beautiful.

He got out, rubbing his hair with a towel. I giggled happily and ran over to wrap my arms around him.

"Don't run by the pool, baby, I don't want you getting hurt," he said.

I nodded my head and he gave me a kiss.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said. "Alright, we need to go get a shower and then I'll make dinner."

"Can I shower with you?" I asked hopefully.

Frank nodded and I smiled as we went up to the bedroom. Frank started the shower and got us both undressed. I looked him over, my face flushing red.

"I've never seen you naked before," I said quietly.

Frank smiled softly, holding my hand. He took me into the large shower and I felt the warm water over me. Frank got us both washed off and I smiled.

When we were dried off and dressed, Frank brushed through my hair gently.

"Ow!" I cried out when he pulled my hair too roughly.

"Sorry, Baby, you have too many knots in your hair from swimming," he said.

I pouted softly as he kept brushing it out until it was nice and smooth. He pet my ears and I purred happily.

"Daddy, What are you making for dinner?" I asked.

"I don't know yet, how about grilled cheese and tomato soup?" He asked.

I nodded my head and he smiled, kissing the top of my head.

"Alright, go play now, I'll go make dinner," he said.

Frank left to go cook dinner and I looked out the window. Jamia was still happily lounging by the pool peacefully. I went down the hall downstairs to Daddy's playroom.

I looked around curiously as I bit my lip. Daddy uses this room for pleasure but I'm not giving him any pleasure apparently. I want to give him pleasure too like he does for me. Maybe I can try to make him feel good too.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

164K 9.2K 35
|Completed| Gerard is considered a kitten because he's only 18. An adult neko is 22 years old. Nekos are very rare and expensive to got. When Gerard'...
1K 37 26
Gee Way and Frank Iero - so similar yet so different. Gee is new at school and Frank is a loner. He doesn't really have friends until he meets Gee wh...
1.2K 57 19
Gerard Way is the new comer of the high school. He was shy in many cases and didnt want to grab people's attention. Then came Frank Iero. The bad boy...
72.2K 2.4K 24
Gee Way is a well known little in his high school but everyone knows he's one of the best fucks around, if not the best. He's a boy who wears pastel...