The Runt of the Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 17

3.2K 107 72
By iamcatastrophic

Frank gave me a soft kiss and I giggled.

"You're so pretty, Daddy," I said.

Frank smiled, running his fingers through my hair.

"You're supposed to be taking a nap," he said.

"Don't wanna Nap," I pouted.

The two of us have been dating for a few weeks now and it was so great. He was always so nice and cuddly.

"Gotta Nap, Sweetheart," he said.

"I wanna kiss you," I said.

Frank leaned over, pressing his lips against mine. I moaned softly, and Frank pulled away. He watched me for a moment before kissing me again, harder this time. I tangled my hands into his hair as he laid over me. The kiss between us was hot and made me ache in the pit of my stomach.

"Daddy," I breathed out.

He kissed along my neck and I gasped softly. He kissed down my chest and I moaned when his tongue ran over my nipple. He looked up at me, seeming to wait if I wanted him to stop. But oh god I never wanted him to stop.

He started kissing down again, his lips trailing along the chubby bit of skin right above my panties. His scruffy cheek rubbed against my inner thigh and I shuddered. Frank sucked on my thighs and I whimpered.

He pulled my panties down, a hand wrapping around my erection. I cried out, my head falling back. I gasped softly, my hips jerking up. The moment his tongue around over my slit I could feel myself coming. I moaned loudly, my hips spasming softly.

"Oh Daddy," I moaned.

I caught my breath, gasping softly as the waves of pleasure subsided. Frank ran his tongue along my stomach, licking up the come that had fallen there.

"Good boy," Frank muttered, pulling my panties back up.

I smiled softly as he crawled up and wrapped his arms around me.

"I've never felt that before," I whispered.

"Never?" Frank asked. "Never touched yourself before? Had a wet dream? An erection?"

I shook my head and he sighed quietly.

"I-Is that bad?" I squeaked.

"No, baby, no, of course not," he denied. "It just, you know, makes sense that you were so fast."

"Is being fast bad?" I asked, my lip quivering.

"No, baby, don't think that," he denied. "You're Perfect Just the way you are."

"Daddy, I-I wanna do that again, it felt so good," I whispered.

"Right now?" Frank asked.

I nodded my head and he smirked.

"So good," he mumbled.

His lips pressed against mine again and he pulled my panties off completely this time, tossing them aside. His hips ground down against mine and I whimpered.

"I want you to try and last as long as you can, Okay?" Frank asked.

I nodded my head and he pushed his boxers down. I whimpered nervously, shaking my head.

"N-no, I don't want to," I said.

Frank pulled away quickly, pulling his boxers back up.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

I sniffled, curling up as I turned my back to him. Frank tucked me into bed, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you," he whispered, kissing the top of my head.

I wiped my eyes, my hands going to cover my princess parts.

"Daddy, c-can I have my panties back?" I asked.

Frank nodded, putting my panties back on me. I sniffled quietly and snuggled up against his chest.

"I love you," I said. "I-I'm sorry for getting scared."

"No, baby, you don't have to apologize ever," Frank said. "If you ever want me to stop then you just tell me. Hit me if you want, I don't care, I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I don't have to do things if I don't want to, Daddy?" I asked.

"Of course not," he said. "We'll never do anything you don't want to."

I nodded softly and he kissed the top of my nose.

"I'm sorry," I said again.

"Baby Boy, stop apologizing, you didn't do anything wrong," he said.

"A-are you sure?" I asked nervously.

"I'm positive," he stated. "Now go to sleep, when you wake up you can have a little treat."

"A treat? For what?" I asked. "I was a bad boy, I got scared."

"You're the best little kitten in the whole world," he said.

I smile softly and buried my face into his chest. I fell asleep quickly, warm and safe in his arms.

When I woke up Frank was still beside me, thankfully. He just laid there, running his fingers through my hair gently with a small smile on his face.

"What?" I asked sleepily.

"Nothing, I'm just happy that I've finally got you all to myself," he said quietly.

"Daddy, why did you let me go on dates if you real loved me?" I asked.

"I just wanted you to be happy," he said. "I love you and I wanted you to be happy even if it wasn't with me."

I leaned up and gave him a soft kiss. He smiled, holding my body close to his.

"Fuck, baby, I love you so much," he said.

"I love you too," I said.

I snuggled up close to his chest and smiled.

"Daddy, Do you want kids one day?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course I want kids," he said.

"Do you want kids with me?" I asked.

"I think I'd like that," Frank said softly. "Maybe we can adopt a couple of kids, that'd be cute."

"Oh," I mumbled sadly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"W-well, it's just that if we adopt we wouldn't get a neko baby and I've always just wanted little kittens," I said.

"Well, we can get little neko babies then," Frank said. "We can have a friend who is a neko be the surrogate mom and you can be the dad."

My eyes widened. "I have to do naughty things with her?!"

"No," he said with a small chuckle. "You will not be doing naughty things with her. You'll just, you know, finish in a cup or something."

I blushed softly and he kissed my cheek.

"Won't you be sad though because they aren't yours?" I asked.

"Even if they aren't biologically mine they're still going to be mine and I'll love them with all my heart," he said.

I smiled happily and I gave him a kiss.

"I want maybe one or two litters," I said. "And I am gonna be the best dad ever."

"Yes you are," he agreed, kissing my cheek.

I smiled happily, hugging him tight.

"Come on, you want a cookie?" He asked.

I nodded happily and Frank got me dressed, carrying my downstairs. He gave me two chocolate chip cookies, only because I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. Then the two of us cuddled up on the couch together as he turned on the tv.

"Where's Mia?" I asked.

"She's our looking at a nearby college," he said.

"She's leaving us?" I asked sadly.

"No, she's not," Frank said. "She's going to be working for me."

"For you? How come? What's she gonna do?" I asked.

"She's going to be taking care of you," he said.

"Why?" I asked. "Thought you were gonna take care of me."

"I will, Baby, but just while I'm at work and things like that, she's gonna take care of you," he said.

"That sounds like fun!" I cheered.

"Well, I'd hope so," Frank said with a small chuckle. "She's also gonna be taking night classes at college to get a degree."

"I think that's good of her," I said.

Frank smiled, kissing my cheek.

"She doesn't care rosy she has to take care of me?" I asked nervously.

"Of course not, she really likes you," he said.

"I like her a lots too," I said.

"Good, I'm glad," he said, giving me a soft kiss.

I held my cookie out for him and smiled as he took a bite.

"Daddy, can we get pizza for dinner?" I asked. "Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Alright, we can do that," he agreed.

I smiled happily and finished my cookies. The two of us cuddled up together before he grabbed his phone to order pizza. I smiled happily, crawling into his lap.

"Cheese, please," I said quietly.

"Alright, what do you think Jamia will want?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and I heard someone on the other line pick up. Frank ordered three small pizzas for each of us: cheese, pepperoni, and vegetarian.

"Mia's home for dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah, she won't be gone for too long," he said.

"Daddy, can we play for a little bit before I have to go to bed?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can do that," he said.

Pizza came and Jamia arrived not long after. The three of us ate together in front of the tv.

"Do you like your school, Mia Bia?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think it's pretty neat," she said.

"I think school is so cool," I said. "I wish I went to school."

"We can get you enrolled into a high school nearby," Frank offered. "I can even get you into a private school if you want."

"Can I think about it?" I asked and he nodded. "I do want one of those cute school uniforms though."

"You'd look very cute in it," Frank said. "But you'd have to be a big kitten, okay? I know you wanna be a little kitten and just play all the time but you would have to sit in your seat and focus and do your work and listen to the teacher. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Wh-what about naptime and my snackies?" I asked.

"You would get those after school," he said.

"Oh," I mumbled. "Can I still just think about it?"

"Of course, just let me know when," he said.

I nodded my head and finished eating.

"Play Time!" I cheered.

I went to my toy box and smiled as I pulled out some bubbles. Frank held my hand, leading me outside. He sat on one of the patio chairs and blew some bubbles for me. I shrieked happily, trying to catch them. Frank watched with an amused smile as I played, jumping up to catch the ones the flew up high.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

I giggled happily, going over to give him a kiss. The two of us spent the rest of the night filled with bubbles and cuddles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 6.8K 24
Frank Iero is an English teacher at West Jefferson Academy. He loves his job with all his heart and genuinely cares about his students. And then he s...
61.9K 1.7K 18
Gerard Way (24) is looking for extra money to produce his music. What happens when the famous musician Frank Iero (22) shows up looking for a room to...
145K 8.9K 25
Frank Iero is thrown onto the streets when he's just a kid. But he's found by a lady who takes him in. She raises him like her own son, which she alr...
1K 37 26
Gee Way and Frank Iero - so similar yet so different. Gee is new at school and Frank is a loner. He doesn't really have friends until he meets Gee wh...