Marrying The Beast

By officialgizellex

Suzette can't seem to find the money she needs to give herself and the people around her a good life. Blayze... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
The end (not really)
EXCITING NEWS

Chapter 50

5K 163 9
By officialgizellex

This is not edited and has some grammar in-corrections and misspelling.

After a few hours the jet lands and when I slide up the window shade I see beautiful white buildings. "We're in Greece," I exclaim and Blayze smiles across from me pleased that I figured it out on the first try. Blayze tells me that we will be staying at a coastal resort for a while and that his grandfather is going to pick us up on his large rental yacht and we will sleep and eat there the remainder of the vacation. Zaven and his fiancée got married last month and have just come back from their honeymoon. She currently found out she's pregnant and everyone is beyond excited for them. They decided to come on this vacation to spend time with their family and friends. I finally met Amor's mother and she is the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my life. She is tall and has stunning hazel eyes that shine bright. She is kind as she introduces herself and how she been dying to meet me.

We are at an island here in Greece called Zakynthos Island. We explore the coastal resort and eat their delicious cuisine. For three days we visit gorgeous buildings and enjoy the beauty of the land before we head off to the water. We go to Comeo island and take pictures while enjoying the beauty of it. We shop in stores and swim with turtles at turtle island. When we get on the yacht I gawk at the size of it. It's huge and absolutely stunning. The family ventures out on the boat to see all of its beauty while I watch it head off to see with the wind blowing through my hair. Blayze and I tan together and read together which is later interrupted by Chris, Steven, Tyson, Carter, Melvin, Zaven, Atticus, Aladdin, Amor, Evander Grey who is best friends with Zaven and Amor, however, everyone calls him Evan, and Damon carries Blayze off his chair and throw him in the pool. I laugh at the sight of him as he comes up to the surface, he climbs out of the pool and tries to push the boys into the water.

I grab Blayze camera and capture the moment as Amor, Blayze, and Evan throw Zaven into the water. The next day Blayze grandfather suggests that we all go snorkeling. With a well-trained guide, we snorkel in Zakynthos. After, we head to the Keri caves with a trained professional in kayaking. She shows us what to do and we check out the caves and even swim into them taking pictures with waterproof cameras. We swim with the fishes and enjoy the hot sun and the coolness of the water. Back on the boat we eat lunch and talk and laugh. Everyone is truly enjoying themselves and I don't see a single frown on anyone's face. We take lots of family pictures and Blayze clicks away at his camera capturing every moment. His grandfather and I talk and we get to know each other better. He tells me stories of his childhood and how he met the love his life Blayze grandmother. "I'm glad that Blayze has inherited his grandmothers love for photography and reading. His father and I passed down our nasty rudeness and arrogance to him but I'm glad that he's practicing self-control and trying to better himself as a man. It took me a while for me to fully better myself. Blayze is the youngest to realize his wrong ways and change for himself. You inspired him to do so and so did his friends. I'm happy that he has way more help than his father and I did. He's happier with you I can see and feel the love he has for you." I immediately feel guilty as his grandfather speaks to me. If only he knew the truth I know he wouldn't praise me the way he is now. "Blayze decided to change his ways all on his own I just tried to be living example. I'm not perfect either." I try to explain to him that I'm just as messed up like him but his grandfather brushes me off and says, "Be proud of yourself Suzette. Take a compliment and it's good to be humble but give credit where it's due."

Later throughout the week, we visit the Blue Caves, Navigo beach the shipwreck beach, and scuba dive. I play with Genesis in the water and dance around with girls to songs from the early 2000s and further back like the 70s.

Warning: Mature Content

Blayze and I are currently watching the sunset in the pool alone. He swims behind me and pulls me closer to him. My butt comes in contact with his shaft and I feel him hardening against me. I bite my lip as he starts to glide his fingertips down my arms sending shivers and causing goosebumps on my skin. I continue to watch the sun hit the water as it continues to set and I feel my toes curl under the water as Blayze kisses that one spot on my neck that makes me vulnerable and horny for him. As soon as the sun disappears behind the ocean he grabs my hand and whispers, "Are you aroused my Leona?" (Lioness) I answer my voice shaky, "Yes, Blayze, you touching me like that how couldn't I be." He chuckles and kisses my neck with feather-like kisses and tells me in a hushed voice, "Arousing you, arouses me." I let out a quiet gentle moan as he says these words and messages my breast. "Let's head to the bedroom so I can do all the naughty things I've been thinking about doing to you." I feel myself become wet and not because of the pool water. Like an amber in the ashes, the sexual tension finally ignited out of our control. We exit the pool and speed walk to our bedroom. We climb up the stairs and walk past the adults who are lounging in the couches on the top deck. We rush out a good night and don't wait for a reply as we sprint for the bedroom. The door opens and Blayze spins me around and I close the door with my back since Blayze has pushed me against it. "I've been longing for this all day. Seeing your gorgeousness body tanning out in the sun and not being able to touch you was dreadful," he says as he tackles my lips. I kiss him back with just the same amount of desire, lust, and hunger. I feel like a hot torch as he touches and kisses my body. The dirty words he whispers in my ear sends me over the moon and I become flushed from the heat of the moment. We end up on the bed and we help each other out of our wet swimwear.

Blayze pins my arms down onto the bed as he lowers his head and starts his trail of feather kisses that I love so much all the way to my flower. He opens my legs and I feel my flower blossom before him. I'm happy I listened to Abigail when she said to get a bikini wax and wax my legs because this trip has been full of wild sex. "I love your aroma and how you taste, baby. You taste heavenly." Spoke Blayze with a husky sexual voice. I shudder as he blows gentle on my flower before using his thumb to circle my pearl.  I moan in pure delight as he continues to do this. He puts his mouth on it instead and starts to swirl his tongue and suck at it. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter. A waterfall streaming out of me. "You're so wet my Leona." (Lioness) That tightening feeling I get when I'm about to reach climax starts and my toes curl and before I can reach blissful euphoric pleasure Blayze stops and I groan in exasperation from him not finishing. "Blayze," I cry in frustration. He chuckles and kisses my lips.

"I know baby but I'm not ready for you to come yet." I look into his eyes and I can see the nervousness in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask him stroking his cheek gently. He shivers from my touch.

"Would you like to do something different? Would you like other things to be involved?" Blayze stutters a bit obviously unsure with his request to use sex toys. He didn't use those words but I know what he is referring to. Earlier this week I accidentally dropped his suitcase and I found a compartment and found a small vibrator inside.

"On me or you?" I ask him intriguingly and curious.

"On you..."

"Okay, what do you have in mind?"

He lets out a light puff of air that I didn't know he was holding and looks up at me through his lashes and asks, "A vibrator? You don't have to if you don't want to. I don't want you thinking I'm pressuring you or anything. I just know it'll bring intense pleasure for you and that's all I want for you, intense pleasure."

"Okay,"

"For real?"

"Yes, Blayze for real." I finally laugh and he shifts off of me and comes back with a small vibrator. "This will be just as pleasurable as my mouth I promise,"

"I highly doubt that," I tell him honestly. He smirks boastfully and I hear the toy turn on and the tiny vibration noise is hard to make out since it's so quiet. He kisses my lips and places the toy right on my pearl. I jolt as the vibration of the vibrator hits my pearl. "Oh my God Blayze!" I yell thunderstruck. I'm enjoying this more than I thought and I grip onto Blayze shoulder as he touches my breast and swirls his tongue around my nipple keeping the toy still on my pearl. That dangerous tongue of his can do the most amazing things. I feel my toes curl and my eyes roll to the back of my head but I don't climax all the way because Blayze removes it. "What the hell?!" I shout angrily right as he slides himself into me. He pushes himself in and out of me and I wrap my legs around him. His breathing has quicken and my moans have become louder. "Yes, baby, come for me," Blayze whispers into my ear and I moan and quiver his name as he touches that precious spot within me. "You're so tight and wet my Leona." Blayze and his dirty words are arousing me more than before and with every thrust comes a new sense of pleasure.

I feel tightening with my stomach, my toes curl, and my body starts to shake as I arch my back my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I climax. Blayze also reaches his climax with me and we both scream out as we do so. We collapse our breathing hazy. We entangle our legs and we wrap our arms around each other and lay naked on the bed. I look up to see a mirror on the ceiling. "I didn't know there was a mirror on the ceiling," I comment and look over at Blayze to see him looking at me. His green bluish eyes stare right into my brown eyes. "I knew," he states simply. He has an emotion in his eyes that causes his eyes to appear really green. I can't make out the emotion so I kiss his lips. I'm in love with him and I need to tell him soon but I'm too scared to tell him. We kiss each other for a while and pillow talk. We soon fall asleep tangled in each other's arms.

_________________

Finals are coming to a close end and I'm having anxiety. I study endlessly and Blayze has so kindly allowed me to stay home and study. "Don't come to work. I can hire a temporary assistant. I'll just ask Chris to help me out or something. You just worry about your finals. My mom is finished with her fashion line and fashion show so is fully retired and can watch the kids for you." I remember the fashion show that Athena had and how she sold the most clothing ever in fashion history in one day. People loved the mixture of petite clothing with averages of height women. The media was highly praising her for teaming up with me and I immediately got calls from other high brand designers to model their petit clothing after I modeled a few of the petite clothing with other models at the fashion show. Blayze hooted for me and so did the gang when I walked out onto the runway. Blayze dad is having a retirement party next weekend and I'm dreading it because I know the divorcement papers and our contract is coming to an end. I cry randomly at times at the thought of Blayze leaving me for good. The idea of him marrying someone else hurts me more than I could ever imagine. I continue to study for my last final with Tyson who is also studying for his finals. I decide to take a break and look for apartments here in New York City. I invested my money like my dad had mentioned to me before on some land and houses. I'm getting loads of money back and I'm able to stay in New York City for a while longer. "Why are you searching for apartments?" Tyson asks. "Um, for us to live in. The contract is almost over and with you planning on moving out and living with Carter and Melvin for school; I and the kids need a nice place to stay for a while."

"I thought you and Blayze finally... never mind. Make sure the place is decent and pay it in cash." He mumbles with disappointment before walking away. What's his deal? Halfway through searching, I fall asleep with my laptop open and my school notes all around me.

Blayze POV
I need to tell her how I feel. I must tell her I'm in love with her and that I don't care about the contract. I look down at the divorce papers with my signature already on it. I signed it a year ago but I didn't tell Suzette. I'm in my office alone in the dark nervous for the move I'm about to make. She has an incredible way of my heart and soul happy. I'm going to tell her how I love her. I rush out of the official divorce papers in hand and the contract as well. When I make it home I call out her name and I find her in the family room fast asleep I walk over to her and find her laptop open. I smile and cover her with a blanket and move the laptop. I look down at the screen and my heart stops and smile drops. She's looking for apartments. I feel sadness in my heart as I realize she's already preparing to leave. I set the divorce papers down and sit on the couch and look at the apartments. I guess we will never be what I dreamed and hoped. I decide to do one last purchase for her a condo in New York City for her and the kids to stay at. I at least want her nearby so I can see her every day. I make sure the condo is near my office so I can swing by. I don't want to let her go as selfish as it sounds. I want her all to myself and I'm slowly tumbling at the idea of her going off with someone else. After I make the purchase, I watch her sleep for a while. I stroke her cheek gently and lean down and kiss her forehead. "I love you," she doesn't move or responds and saying those words feels so right like the last piece of puzzle finishing the final picture. She's the missing puzzle piece in my life. She's my beauty to my beast. She's my everything.

I walk to my office depressed and defeated. Maybe it's not too late. Is all I remember before I fall asleep.

_________________

Suzette POV

I wake up to see it's still dark outside with the sun barely starting to rise through the glass windows. I cut my alarm off and I sit up and feel the blanket slide off of me. Hm, I wonder where this came from. I look to my left to see my laptop screen dark and next to it an envelope. I open it and my heart stops and drops to my stomach. I immediately begin to cry as I read the document. Divorce papers. I begin to whimper and I cry my heart out. It's too late! I didn't tell him and now I'll never know if he feels the same way. He'll never know what I fell for him. After what feels like forever, I finally stop crying and I make my way to the bathroom. I have finals today I need to worry about my finals only.

I get ready and leave the house before anyone else and make my way to my finals. Before I enter the testing room I get a text. I look down to see it's from Blayze and it says,

"Pray and I believe in you. You will do great in the test."

I smile at this and send a thank you with a cute monkey covering its eyes. I take a seat and I'm handed my final. I say a quick prayer and push Blayze far out of my mind. No time to think about Blayze and me separating. He would want for you to concentrate and pass. And that's what I do. After hours of testing, I'm finally done and I make my way back home. The kids are already out of school and I'm sure the gang is over at the house. I'm ambushed as I enter the house as they start asking me questions on how the test went. I tell them honestly I don't know and that I'm hoping for the best. Blayze scratches the back of his neck nervously as he approaches me. "I'm sure you did great Suzette. You're a smart woman." He compliments. I smile and step on my tippy toes and peck his cheek.

"Aw look how in love they look." Blaise squeals. I feel the hit of reality attack my heart and I look away not wanting them to see my eyes water. This is not going to go well. I feel my breathing become hazy and all I can hear is my heart beating rapidly within my chest. My hands become shaky and I know what's about to come.

"Yeah, sure..." Blayze tells her. "Are you okay, mama?" Genesis walls to me scared.

"Suzette, why are you crying?"

"Blayze I can't," I whisper and I burst into tears.

"I can't do this anymore. Too many lies! Too many secrets! Blayze, people died because of this. Fuck the contract! Fuck all of this!" I scream

"Suzette, What are you talking about?" Blayze looks concerned as I continue to ball my eyes out.

"I'm in love with you Blayze!"

I stop crying once the words come out and the room goes silent. Genesis is crying at my feet and Blayze just stares at me confusingly. I knew it. He doesn't love me back. "Suzette, I..."
I run off with Genesis in my arms. I hear Blayze calling out my name but I refuse to stop. "Suzette stop!" I shut our bedroom door and lock it. I start packing my clothes in a suitcase. I only pack the clothes I brought from California and stuff them inside. I hear the pounding on the door stops and for three hours I cry with Genesis in my arms regretting life. How could I allow myself to get heartbroken like this? I get up and open the door to find no one in the hallway. I grab my suitcase and rush to Genesis room. I pack a few clothes and grab diapers and wipes before heading to the twin's room. The twins cry as I tell them we have to go and they beg for me to let them stay. "Blayze loves you! You're stupid for caring only for yourself! Screams the twins. This hurts me since I did all of this for them. "Hey, don't say that to her!" I hear Tyson scold behind me. "Well, she is! She won't let Blayze tell her he loves her!" Scream Harmony. "Stop it! Please don't make this harder than it already is." I cry and they stop yelling as I fall to the ground weak and defeated. They hug me as I cry on the floor with their clothes all around me. "We're sorry, we didn't mean to call you stupid." Apologizes Harmony. Harry is crying as he hugs me and Harmony starts to pack their clothes in the suitcase I laid out for them.

"Suzette I-"

"Tyson please don't."

"Okay, I won't. I have a place for us to stay."

I say nothing as I give him Genesis and walk out the room with the suitcases. I look out into the hallway expecting Blayze to come up here from all the yelling that just happened but he's nowhere to be seen. "Blayze isn't here if that's what you're wondering," Tyson tells me. I say nothing and we walk to the foyer. I called a taxi earlier and it's waiting outside for us. "I need to leave something," I tell Tyson and I walk over to Blayze office. I head inside and walk over to his desks to see the divorce papers and the contract on the table. I immediately start to cry as I remove my wedding off my finger. I place it on the desk and sign the divorce papers. Goodbye Blayze.

_______________
It's been two weeks since I've left Blayze. I passed my finals and will be getting my degree and diploma today. I'm falling apart and my heart yearns for him. My whole being yearns for him. I never thought in a million years that I could be so in love with the person who has caused me so much pain and a broken heart. I'm currently at the devacurl hair salon getting blonde Pintura highlights in my hair. I've gone to the spa and got my body waxed. I got my nails done as well because of Tyson. He told me he was going to pay for a spa day for me to relax. For two weeks I've been crying, eating, and sleeping. With the inheritance that Tyson received from his father he bought us a condo and a car to take him and the kids to school. I've gained some weight from all the carbs I've been consuming and turning into muscle. I'm stronger and more built because I've been going to the gym every day trying to burn off some steam and distract myself. I can't read since I've left all my books back at Blayze home and I'm not eager to go get them either. I look down at my manicured nails that are painted a nice yellow color as the lady finishes blow drying my hair. I wonder if Blayze misses me just as much as I miss him.

Blayze POV

I open my eyes and see nothing but darkness and emptiness. Like my soul. Suzette took all the joy and happiness in my life when she left two weeks ago without a single word. I went out that day angry at myself and the situation we were in. I got drunk at a bar that I own and Chris along with the rest of my friends chased after me. All night they searched for me and they only found me because Easton found me by tracking my phone. I was completed waisted behind the bar island when they found me and took me home. The next morning they were all in my room passed out on the floor. Luna was awake and cursed me out before balling into tears. Damon told me that they looked all throughout the house but she was gone and took a couple of clothes along with the kids. I had told Tyson before I stormed out to the bar that I had bought a condo for them. This was before Suzette confessed her love for me. My friends including the kids are disappointed and me. I'm disappointed with myself. When they told me she was gone I just sat there all quiet and for the next two weeks, I didn't say a word.

I didn't go to work I didn't call anyway except for Suzette who never answered my calls. She eventually blocked me but I continued to try and reach her and every time she ignores me just how I ignored my feelings for her. Karma is a pain.

Suzette POV

Blayze called me constantly and I blocked his number not wanting to hear him say we can only be friends. I'm in enough pain as it is. I can't just be friends with him. I want to mean and be so much for him just as he is for me. Once I'm done with my hair appointment I take a taxi to my graduation. When I arrive, I see Tyson holding my cap and gown for me standing next to Chris, Luna, Damon, Maddie with their kids, Abigail, Steven, and Melody with her little brother Carter. They have a bouquet of flowers but no roses. They know me so well.
I hate roses they're to cliché. This whole situation with Blayze and I is probably cliché to other people. Well, it's not. I'm actually in pain and heartbroken thank you very much. I rush to my friends and they hug me congratulating me. "Congratulations girl!" Screams Abigail. I laugh as she hugs me tightly. My mom is already tearing up and I give her a hug as well. I put on my robe and cap before heading to my spot for the graduation. "Good luck sweetie!" My mom shouts as I walk to the rest of my class.

Blayze POV

"Dude, I can't stand to see you like this." I hear Steven say from behind me. I'm sitting outside in the dark as I watch the dog do its business. I'm in my robe and pajama pants lounging on one of the porch chairs. "Your hair looks like oily spaghetti. When was the last time you showered?" Steven scrunches up his nose as my strong nasty smell hits his nose.

"I don't remember."

"What do you mean you don't remember?!"

"When did Suzette leave?"

"Almost two weeks ago, why?"

"That was the last time I showered."

"That's just...I mean like that's just...oh God dude you need to pull yourself together." Stutters Steven grossed out by my lack of hygiene these past weeks.

"I don't want to. I want her." Steven gives me a weirded outlook before replying, "You really are a lost cause like your mom said." I let out a deep sigh at the mention of my Mother's name. Suzette was right about the whole fake marriage agreement would hurt her. My mom had never looked at me with such disappointment in her life. My dad was so angry he just stormed out of the room and cursed me about only caring about money and how he was to blame. "Come on I need to get you all cleaned up for Suzette's graduation tomorrow."

"Her graduation?" I had totally forgotten about her graduation.

"Blayze I've had enough with you and your moping. I need you to man up and get cleaned up because if I have to walk by again and become nauseous from your sent I will quit and leave you here old and dry. Now get in there and clean yourself while I make you something to eat." Fusses Gloria.

Steven and I stare at her surprised from her outburst.

"Okay, I'll take a shower." I simply say cautiously afraid that if I protest she'll attack me. She glances at me astounded by my response. "Well...get to it then. Chop! Chop!" She scurries back into the kitchen and I look at Steven. "She hates me."

"Gloria loves you, dude! Like her own son."

"No, not Gloria, Suzette!"

"Oh, she is miserable according to Tyson."

"Could Suzette actually miss me?"

"Yes, now think of what you're going to tell her and I'll come by tomorrow and pick you up." Steven comes to hug me but stops and starts to choke dramatically as he gets near me.

"Stop it, I don't smell that bad." I fuss at him. The dog comes and growls at me as he walks past me. "The dog and I say otherwise." When I enter the bathroom and I take a whiff of my under-pit. Oh my God, I smell like I'm decomposing.

Suzette POV

"Suzette Fe Morman." My name projects through the speakers. I walk up and proudly accept my diploma. My family and friends cheer my name and I wave to them as I exit the stage. After the ceremony, I take pictures with my classmates and I had to find my family and friends to take pictures with them as well. "Hey accidentally left Genesis baby bag in the car, can you get it?" Tyson asks me while holding a fussy Genesis. "Yeah sure," I start to walk to Tyson's car and when I approach the car I see a person standing next to it. Is that... I become paralyzed as I see Blayze standing by the car looking absolutely sensational. I drop my bouquet of flowers as I feel my heart start to beat tremendously and the angles in the heavens start to sing.

"Suzette..."

"Blayze..."

It takes every inch of my bones and muscles not to run to him and kiss his lips and tell him how much I love him and miss him. My love for him came without warning. He doesn't know it but he had my heart before I even realized he did. I didn't get a chance to tell him no. I'm beyond grateful that I wasn't given that chance.

Blayze POV

Suzette standing before me looking like a living goddess reminds me of a quote my grandfather used to say in front of me to my grandmother: "Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you was the first." I never knew where my grandfather got that quote from but I now know what it means.

It means I'm madly...

Suzette POV

Crazy,

Blayze POV

Confidently,

Suzette POV

Dangerously,

Blayze and Suzette POV

Unforgettably in love with him/her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 21K 37
He looks at me now, his gray eyes staring at me intensely. Love me! I wanted to tell him. Choose me! I wanted to say. But he's engaged, and he's gett...
29.8K 2.2K 49
[Complete] A NEW enemies to lovers, office romance. 🔥 Rated R for mature sexual content and graphic language • 18+ *** Two rivaling company presiden...
1.7K 71 32
Tyrique is a very flirty person but also has different businesses he takes care of,he also plays football because he loves the sport while Ella is a...
57.6K 3.6K 33
"Are you serious?" He asks. She nods. "As a heart attack" she responds. A slow grin forms on his face. "You're telling me. That if I beat you in...