SHE NEEDS HELP | B.E

By 6ixaway

[you don't understand what i'm capable of, do you?] this story contains mature themes, read at your own risk ♡ More

𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤 | prologue
𝙤𝙣𝙚 | crazy bitch
𝙩𝙬𝙤 | i want love
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 | fear in love?
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 | i miss you
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 | want me to?
𝙨𝙞𝙭 | get away from her
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 | mine
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 | rope
𝙩𝙚𝙣 | she's lying
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 | it won't hurt
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 | over
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | all in my head
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | REM sleep
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | so this is reality
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | away from you
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | locked up
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | she needs help
new account

𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 | answers

7.3K 226 266
By 6ixaway

trigger warning! violence

FINNEAS POV

I've talked to Melissa twice now and she probably didn't realise that i noticed everything. The cuts, the bruises, the lying.

All of this has to be linked to Billie, but i need answers. Billie is too dangerous to be out and about.

"All we know is that she is in this city and she has connections with a girl called Melissa" Maggie says on the phone.

Every time we get hope that we have found her, we are always let down. Ever since the spies found out about Melissa, we've been getting closer and closer the finding Billie.

They have seen her coming out of an apartment covered in bruises, which she tried to hide with makeup, and entering into a car. Just from looking at the bruises, they could automatically tell that they were from Billie.

She is our evidence, but we need more answers from her. She is definitely hiding important information that could help us finally find Billie.

I'm planning to go talk the Melissa again tomorrow, since it was already quite late. All i know is that i need answers. Billie has been gone for too long.

OLIVIA POV

I never thought that my life would end like this. I never imagined it. I've had so many things that i've wanted to do. Everything will be gone because of some maniac that is hurting my best friend physically and emotionally.

I didn't realise that tears falling quickly down my cheeks. I can't die like this. There must be a way out.

I yell at the top of my lungs in pure anger and outrage as more tears streamed down my face. But that's when i realised something.

The window.

I ran towards it and used my fists to break the glass. The window was small but it was worth the try. I had to get out of here.

Once I did, it will be jail time for Billie.

My knuckles started to bleed, but i desperately continued to smash the window. As I made more and more cracks in the window I gained hope.

"please, please, please break!"

I brought my foot up to the window and used all my strength to kick it. Pieces of broken glass fell and cut my leg. I tried to ignore the pain but it was becoming unbearable.

"fucking break!" i screamed. My head was pounding and i grew weaker and weaker after every kick. I returned to using my fists to pound onto the window.

Memories for Billie flooded back into my head.

"B-BILLIE PLEASE" i begged. It was no use, my voice was muffled because of the bandana covering my mouth. I really angered her this time.

3 of her fingers curled inside me, mercilessly pounded. I feel like i'm paralysed, i can't fight.

I felt my heart aching and my stomach doing backflips. I bashed the window even harder.

i felt no pleasure. I hated every bit of this torture.

"are you about to cum princess?"

i released a muffled scream of desperation.

"cum for me baby, cover me with your sweet juices mamas" she moaned.

"get me the fuck out of here!" I screamed at the window.

"I'll go get you some food to eat but at midnight, i'm coming back down to give you a rope. You shall use the rope to hang yourself. I want you dead by the morning, i don't want to be the cause of another murder"

"LET ME OUT!" glass shattered all over the floor and i stared out of the broken window and at the dark night.

I sighed in relief as I tried to catch my breath. I climbed out of the window and fell on the stone floor.

My legs were shaky but i ran. My whole body felt numb, however my brain was telling me to get the fuck out of there. I knew Melissa's house was not far from Billie's, so i ran towards her house to get safety.

My lungs felt like they were going to explode and my throat was dry, but i paused when i saw a person standing in front of a black car.

"You thought you could escape.. baby?" they chuckled.

My blood went cold and my face became pale.

Billie.

MELISSA POV

Something about Billie's is off. Way off.

I didn't expect her to be so calm about it, or maybe she didn't get it. She still kissed me but i thought i made it clear that i want nothing to do with her anymore.

I can't ignore how soft her lips felt against mine though. Just remembering it made my heart flutter. But i cannot be with her anymore. My heart can't take that pain anymore.

Olivia still hasn't messaged me back. A tornado of fear grew in my stomach.

It has nearly been two days and i haven't heard anything from her. I grabbed my phone to see if she's texted me back.

Nothing.

fuck fuck fuck.

I call Billie hoping she would have an idea of were she could be. I don't know why i did because they have barely talked to each other, but it was better than nothing.

"hi Billie"

"hey love, what's up?"

She sounded out of breath and it made me a bit confused, but i still continued.

"i'm sorry but do you have an idea where Olivia is?"

"no sorry, is everything good?"

"yeah, it's just that she hasn't texted me back and i'm kinda worried"

"don't worry mamas, you can try again tomorrow"

"ok thank you"

I was about to end the call until heard a muffled scream coming from my phone. I kept quiet to hear what was going on.

"Billie please, i won't tell anyone anything"

"Oh i'm sure you won't tell anyone anything when i'm done with you" Billie replied.

what the fuck? Who was she talking to?

"I know what you're trying to do Olivia, but it's not happening. Melissa is mine" she chuckled evilly.

My heart stopped. I couldn't breathe correctly. I knew something was wrong when i confronted Billie. It was too good to be true.

"B-Billie put the knife d-down please!"

Olivia.

————

word count: 1038

this is not checked but i'll check it tomorrow because i'm fucking tired. read my other book tho lmao thank u. the views on this shit is crazzzzyyyy ily <3

please vote !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gia By 😍

Fanfiction

1.4K 66 18
idk it's a wlw story ig billie fanfic "open your eyes billie. just open them"
29.5K 726 18
Andy has always been a fan of Billie Eilish and was disappointed when she couldn't go to her concert in Oakland. She sees that the house next door ha...
15K 554 17
Come on, tell me that you need me, like you really mean it, even though you don't... another gay billie fic