Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Seven

275 8 39
By aigooagain

Lobby,

"Don't go." Hyun Jin's voice was vividly playing back in Hyuna's mind.

She was already downstairs. Hyuna was caught off her guard as Hyun Jin said the opposite when she asked why.

"Ani, don't mind me. Just go. Sorry for being like this." Hyun Jin told her that.

"NO! NO MATTER HOW MUCH I THINK ABOUT IT! I SHOULDN'T BE HERE!" Hyuna suddenly yelled and Yeonjun jumped back a little.

"Wae wae wae?!" Yeonjun asked.

"Ock." Hyuna came back to her sense and Ji Yeon have been giving her the understanding looks.

"Here."
"You left it at the exhibition hall." Yeonjun gave Hyuna the black hologram pencil case.

"Ock! You found it?!" Hyuna was happy to see the pencil case she thought she lost.
"Thank you!"

"You left it at my booth. Probably when we wrote down the booth list." Yeonjun said.

"I am so troublesome. You could've give it to me tomorrow."
"I am sorry."

"I just want to give it to you today." Yeonjun said.

"Is that all?" Ji Yeon interrupted them.
"JAMKAN." She panicked as someone registered into her view.

Ji Yeon moved to hide beside Hyuna.

"Your 3 o'clock. Is that Lee Yongbok?" She asked Hyuna.

Hyuna turned around and saw Felix wearing his hoodie leaving the lobby.

"Where is that guy going?!" Ji Yeon asked, shaking Hyuna.

"Go ask him. Who knows you can be back on good terms." Hyuna suggested.

"Him! Now! No!" Ji Yeon shook off the idea.

"Wae? Are you fighting with Felix? He looks like a softie, just talk to him." Soobin said.

"He really hates me now." Ji Yeon said, miserably sitting down on the floor.

"Hehey, no way."
"I am giving you two options."
"One, Felix went to the convenience store to buy something for you to be on good term."
"Two, he went out to get fresh air." Soobin said.

"I prefer the number one!" Ji Yeon said.
"Anyway, is that all? Are you guys done dealing?"

"Yes!" Yeonjun replied.

"Babye! I want to follow Felix!" She went after that angry boyfriend.

____

Outside,

Luckily, Felix didn't walk that fast. Therefore, Ji Yeon was able to follow him.

"Shit, do I need to cross the road?" Ji Yeon asked herself as Felix was already at the opposite side of the road.

She wasn't really a good road crosser when alone. It took her a while to make up her mind and cross the road.

"Tesso. Let's just go." She took her first step.

"PEENGGGGGG! YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" The driver yelled to Ji Yeon as the light turned red as soon as her feet hit the middle of road.

Ji Yeon covered her ears and sat on the ground. It was too scary to imagine. Furthermore, she wasn't wearing her lenses so that poor girl couldn't see anything clearly. Felix on the other hand heard the loud sound and it made him turned around. He saw a familiar person sitting on the ground but somehow unsure.

"Ji Y-"
"Excuse me."
"Are you okay?" He asked from the opposite side.

Ji Yeon thought she was in a deep trouble if Felix find out. So, that girl put up her hand in the air with an okay sign. Funnily, Felix knew it was her.

"Ji Yeon aa. Are you okay?" He walked back to Ji Yeon and sat right next to her.

"I am not Ji Yeon." She said.

"Ya, you think I wouldn't know?" He slightly chuckled at her stupidity.

"Tada! I am suddenly Ji Yeon." She said, wanted to run away from another messy situation.

That unlimited stupidity of Ji Yeon made Felix laughed. He just couldn't be mad nor acting mad anymore.

"What are you doing here?" Luckily he had no intention to get into another childish fight.

"I am following you." Ji Yeon said, truthfully.

"But why?" Felix knitted his eye brows in confusion.

"Wanted to say sorry." She literally whispered that to herself.

"Haa?"
"What did you say?" Felix couldn't hear her.
"Ji Yeon aa."

"I said!"
"Sorry." She said it so slow again.

"I am really sorry about earlier. Did I yell at you way too much lately? Mianhae, it just drives me insane whenever you do crazy things." Softly spoken, Felix felt guilty to her.

"Bokieee aaa!" Ji Yeon turned into a softie for a while.
"I am sorry!" She made a crying face.

"It is fine."
"Kaja! Should we grab something to eat?" Felix stood up and extended his hand for Ji Yeon.

"Where?" Ji Yeon took his hand without hesitation.

"Hrmm,"
"What do you want to eat?" Felix asked her back.

"Anything!"

"Let's google." Felix pulled out his phone and searched for nearby place for food.

"Are we,"
"Fine now?" Ji Yeon asked.

"Of course, it was boring without you for four hours." Felix said and they started to walk.

"I thought you hate me already." Ji Yeon swung their linked hands as they walked together.

"Why would I?" Felix chuckled at that nonsense she spat.

"I think I am way too annoying."

"At least you know."

____

Hotel room,

Hyuna went back to their room and on to find Nayong and Chaeyoung asleep. Their blankets were nowhere to be seen. Being a devoted friend she was, Hyuna took the blanket from the closet and put it on those two girls.

"Aigoo," she sigh and sat down on the couch again.

Scrolling down the instagram pages, Hyuna ended up sleeping on the couch in such an uncomfortable position.

____

The next day,

Rooftop cafe,

The students gathered on the rooftop for breakfast. Hyun Jin was sitting next to Hyuna and he have been refusing to move one bit.

"What is wrong with you today?" Hyuna chuckled as Hyun Jin put his head on her shoulder.

"I want to stay like this." Hyun Jin said, taking a bite of the chocolate pastries.

"I have such a huge baby boy who is literally 12 cm taller than me." Hyuna shook her head.
"Wae wae? Will I fly away if you lift your head?"

"Hrmm, you will leave me." Hyun Jin was actually joking but it hit himself.

"Heol~ I am not that mean." Hyuna said, defending herself.

Hyuna wanted to get up and get herself a drink but with Hyun Jin sticking to her, it was hard to move.

"Kajima~" he whined.

"Hyun Jin aa,"
"I might get an eye cancer." Felix who was sitting in front of them said.

"SHUT UP!" Hyun Jin lifted his hand up to stop Felix from talking.

"Hyun Jin~" Hyuna was giving up on her life with the sudden clingy boyfriend.

"What do you want? I will get it for you." Hyun Jin said, finally moving away.

"Really?!"
"I want mango juice." Hyuna replied in all happiness.

"Alrighty," Hyun Jin walked away from the table.

"What happened to Hyun Jin?" Seungmin asked Hyuna with his judging face on.
"Did you left him or what?"

That question made Hyuna remembered the scene from yesterday and thought if that could be the reason.

"Maybe I did?" Hyuna asked herself instead of answering Seungmin.

"You did?! Uwah, no wonder." Seungmin nodded his head.

"Crash!" Someone dropped a glass onto the floor.

The students shifted their attentions from the foods to that person. That person turned out to be Hyun Jin. He looked around and cheekily smiled. Hyuna got up from her chair and rushed to the boy. She wished to help him but he refused it.

"Let me help you." Hyuna said, picking up the shattered glasses.

"Hajima, I will do it." Hyun Jin said, taking it from Hyuna's hand.

"No no," Hyuna took it from Hyun Jin's hand.

"Ahh," the glass cut his fingers and blood rushed out.

"AHHHHHH MIANHAEE! HYUN JIN SORRY!" Hyuna felt sorry to accidentally hurt him.

Hyun Jin moved Hyuna's hand away from the shattered glasses. It was honestly painful for Hyun Jin but he rather Hyuna not to feel the same pain.

"Look at this." He showed his hand to Hyuna.
"That is why you shouldn't touch that glass, it will hurt you too." Hyun Jin softly said.

"You shouldn't be worrying about me right now,"
"Jinie! I am so sorry."

"Excuse me," a waiter came to them and gave Hyun Jin a napkin to cover his bleeding fingers.
"Leave it here, we will clean this up for you."

"WHY! Why didn't you clean the glasses more carefully?! This is slippery!" The manager came out from the kitchen and held another glass inside his hand.

"Dear costumer, we are sorry for the inconvenience." The manager apologised to them instead of getting mad at them.

"Haaa, it was my fault for being careless." Hyun Jin bowed down to the staffs.

Hyun Jin held his own hand, preventing the blood from leaking through the napkin.

"Hyun Jin aa, I think your wound is quite big. Let's go to the pharmacy at least." Hyuna said, taking his hand and took a closer look.

"No, I am fine. I will just go back to the room and fix it myself." Hyun Jin said, standing up then grabbed his backpack.

"Right now? Should I go with you?" Hyuna asked.
"No, I will go with you. Kaja." She said and literally dragged Hyun Jin out from the cafe.

The situation turned upside down.

"Wow, Hyuna is charismatic." Han said to his fellow friends

"Wow, Han is dating someone." Out of the sudden, Felix just wanted to mess with him.

"Wow, who is that person?" Seungmin narrowed his eyes.

"Wow, it is someone we know." Felix said and glanced towards Nayong.

The boys laughed hysterically and the began to hit the table.

____

Room,

Hyun Jin opened the door and went straight to the sink.

"Where is the first aid kit?!" Hyuna asked, going through each of the cabinets.

"In the upper cabinet of the closet I think." Hyun Jin flinched as he rinsed his hand with the tap water.

Hyuna spotted the closet and went to open it. But being short was always torturing.

"Bullshit, this height is seriously helpless." She mocked herself.
"I will be so useless if Hyun Jin ended up taking it for himself."

That girl jumped without making a sound to take the first aid.

"HEOL! WHERE THE HECK IS IT?!" She jumped and looked into the cabinet but nothing was actually in there from her view.

"Aigoo, stop jumping. You will hurt your ankle." Hyun Jin said, reaching the first aid kit from the cabinet.

Hyuna turned around and was stuck between Hyun Jin and the cabinet. She thought about life for a while as her heart was about to explode.

"Ock, where is it?" Hyun Jin couldn't find the first aid kit.

Unintentionally, Hyun Jin put one hand against the closet door for support and tilted his head to look for the kit.

"Here it is." Hyun Jin closed the upper cabinet door and finally realised that Hyuna wasn't able to move away.

"Won't yo-u move?" Hyuna stuttered but wanted to act cool.

"What if I won't?" Hyun Jin asked, locking eyes with Hyuna.

"HEOL! Boy, don't try to be funny with me." She scoffed and was actually panicking inside her mind.

"OFNWKDMSJDMS SOMEONE! I MIGHT DIE!" Hyuna brain cells were colliding with each other in chaos.

"Silheoooyoo," Hyun Jin laughed.

"Hyun Jin!" Hyuna pushed his hand but it wasn't moved a bit.

"Why are you so panic?"
"Wae wae? Does your heart race?" Hyun Jin teased her in amusement.

He was actually as panicked as her but Hyun Jin acted cool so that he wouldn't look like an uncool guy. Well, that just how boys mind work.

"Excuse me Hwang ssi." Hyuna bent her neck and tried to escape.

Hyun Jin legit laughed at her as she ran away from him.

"Hyuna aa! Where are you going?!" He ran after her.

"Let's fix your wound outside. It was too stuffy there." Hyuna took the first aid kit from Hyun Jin's hand and went to the waiting section in front of the lift.

Hyun Jin followed her from behind.

"Here, sit here." Hyuna sat on the long bench and tapped on the empty space beside her.

The boy joined Hyuna on the bench and took the ointment from the kit.

"No! Stay still." Hyuna said, pushing his hand away from the kit.

She squeezed the ointment onto a cotton bud and took Hyun Jin's hand.

"This one person told me. If you want to heal the wound, don't put the ointment directly on your wound but around it." Hyuna said, gently applying the ointment to Hyun Jin's wound.

He was unable to talk but only to look at Hyuna lovingly.

"He always took care of me and made me feel special. Therefore, I want to be like that for him too." She was actually talking about Hyun Jin and he was aware of it.
"Tadaaaa! You just need to let it heal." Hyuna put the bandage on and looked at Hyun Jin in the eyes.

"Thank you." Hyun Jin said, vividly smiling at her.

"For what?" Hyuna asked.

"For appreciating me." He somehow wanted to break into tears but he had it in.

For the past days, Hyun Jin couldn't help but to become doubtful. However, hearing Hyuna to put her words together in that way, he was once again reassured that,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 90.9K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | ©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
66.3K 3K 43
❝ 𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐢𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 ❞ || started; 04/11/18 || ended; 01/27/19 ⇨ 1 9 : 5 2 || completed; ✓ ...
703K 11.2K 88
Stray kids x female reader
941K 31.6K 30
"Do you hate me?" "No, I just find you really annoying" Hyunjin and soomi have a weird relationship with each other and things get worse with them b...