Sweet little imperfections

Autorstwa lovergirl00530

Brooke Farewell is the poster child that every mother wishes to have. She is an A honor roll student, co capt... Więcej

Character Asethetics
|| Prologue ||
|| C H A P T E R 1 ||
|| C H A P T E R 2 ||
|| C H A P T E R 3 ||
|| C H A P T E R 4 ||
|| C H A P T E R 5 ||
|| C H A P T E R 6 ||
|| C H A P T E R 7 ||
|| C H A P T E R 8 ||
|| C H A P T E R 9 ||
|| C H A P T E R 10 ||
|| C H A P T E R 12 ||
|| C H A P T E R 13 ||
|| C H A P T E R 14 ||
|| C H A P T E R 15 ||
|| C H A P T E R 16 ||
|| C H A P T E R 17 ||
|| C H A P T E R 18 ||
|| C H A P T E R 19 ||
|| C H A P T E R 20 ||
|| C H A P T E R 21 ||
|| C H A P T E R 22 ||
|| C H A P T E R 23 ||
|| C H A P T E R 24 ||
|| C H A P T E R 25 ||
|| C H A P T E R 26 ||
|| C H A P T E R 27 ||
|| C H A P T E R 28 ||
|| C H A P T E R 29 ||
|| C H A P T E R 30 ||
|| C H A P T E R 31 ||
|| C H A P T E R 32 ||
|| C H A P T E R 33 ||
|| C H A P T E R 34 ||
|| C H A P T E R 35 ||
|| C H A P T E R 36 ||
|| C H A P T E R 37 ||
|| C H A P T E R 38 ||
|| C H A P T E R 39 ||
|| C H A P T E R 40 ||
|| C H A P T E R 41 ||
|| C H A P T E R 42 ||
|| C H A P T E R 43 ||
|| C H A P T E R 44 ||
|| C H A P T E R 45 ||
|| C H A P T E R 46 ||
|| C H A P T E R 47 ||
|| C H A P T E R 48 ||
|| C H A P T E R 49 ||
|| C H A P T E R 50 ||
|| C H A P T E R 51 ||
|| C H A P T E R 52 ||
|| C H A P T E R 53 ||
|| C H A P T E R 54 ||
|| C H A P T E R 55 ||

|| C H A P T E R 11 ||

4.5K 135 28
Autorstwa lovergirl00530

Hayden Panettiere as Brooke farewell
Jordan Conner as Fin
Diane Guerrero as Grace Everheart
Madison beer as Terra Morgan
Madison Paige as Brielle Carver

"Brooke you behavior these last few weeks is unacceptable," I put my head down as dad scolds me. He got back from his trip today and mom told him everything.

"I know I know. I'm sorry."

He shakes his head tsking, "give me your phone," mother stepped in.

"She doesn't have any electronics."

I swear they suffocate me, "Ok, good. One month grounding. Everything seems fair. Your free to go up to your room."

I sigh and quietly go up stairs.

Another day wasted. Shoot another week wasted. I hate Fridays like really really hate them. Well what the fuck am I supposed to do? Wait, did I really just? I shake my head.

Grabbing my back pack from the floor I grab a book from inside. Laying back I began to read it. Not even noticing what I'm reading hours go by and I'm fully invested in the book.

The only thing that broke my concentration was tapping at my window. I sat up from reading the book and went over to the window. Looking down I see no one. Shaking my head I go to my light switch and flip it on.

The tapping once again starts. What the? I go to the window and pull it up sticking my head out only to pelted with a pebble on the forehead.

"Oops, my bad!"

"Terra?"

"Yah, Hey! What's up?"

"Terra! Why are you pelting my widow with rocks?" I whisper yelled at her.

"Because I heard your parents are strict. I Don't think they'd like my style!" I looked at her outfit. She wore a red lacy lingerie top, with a jean jacket, tight fitting mom jeans, and a jean jacket with heels. She looked like she was going out.

"What do you want?" I hissed out at her.

"Grace and I are going out you want to come?"

I gave her a Are-you-serious-face, "news flash, I'm grounded because of the last time I went out with y'all."

"Come on live a little! Just jump out the window!"

I furiously shake my head, "No! My parents will be checking on me in a bit. It's only nine!"

"Tell your parents you going to bed, stuff your bed, then come on!"

I continue to shake my head, "Grace hates me by the way!"

"She doesn't hate you!"

"Brooklyn! Honey, who are you talking to?" My eyes widen. I pull my head back inside and close my window just as my mom walks in the room.

"No one mom."

She nods her head, "oh ok."

"Hey mom, I'm gonna crash. I'm just so tired from the week."

"Okay honey, go tell your father goodnight then."

I nod my head and walk out the room. She follows behind me, "Goodnight dad," I hop in their bed and kiss my dads cheek.

"Going to bed so soon?"

"Yeah I'm beat."

He kisses my head, "Well goodnight then, and know I'm still very disappointed in you."

I walk out the room with my held hung and shut the door behind me. I can't believe I'm doing this. Walking back into my room I stuff my bed and then throw open the window.

"Terra! Are you still there?"

"Yeah I'm here!" She comes out of her spot in the bushes, "are you coming?"

I nod my head and stick a leg out of the window, then full go out. Once on the roof I look down, "um idk if I can make the fall."

"I'll catch you. Come on!" I sigh and make my way to the edge of the roof. First throwing my legs down then fully letting go. As Terra promised she caught me but that ended up with both of us falling.

"Sorry," I stand up and offer her a hand. She takes my hand.

"Let's go!" She pulls me by my hand and we run across the street to Graces house. The door to the house is unlocked so we ran straight inside. Once we shut the door we sigh and Look at each other then bursted out laughing.

"Terra! What the fuck dude?!" We both looked up the stairs.

"Come on they're up stairs," I followed Terra up the stairs and to Graces room. Wait they?

"I'm back, fuck! Why you gotta be so moody!" Walking into the room I see Grace standing in front of another girl. The girl has her arms wrapped around Graces legs and Grace played with her hair while she stood up.

"Moody what the fu-" she turned to look at us, "what's she doing here?"

Terra makes her way to Graces closet, "I felt like a third wheel between you and Brielle, so I broke Brooke here outta jail," she walks out the closet and hands me a change of clothes, "Go put this, your not going with us looking like that."

I look down at my outfit. Yah maybe it's best if I change. I take the spare clothes and walk to the bathroom to put on what she gave me. The out fit is very, revealing. She gave me a red spaghetti strap tank top that didn't even reach my belly button and has a ruffle at the top, and some black fitted jeans. I try to pull down the shirt but no luck. I sigh not wanting to stretch out Graces clothes. Let's not give her another reason to hate me.

"Terra, that belt cost me a fortune she better not loose it," Grace spots the belt laying around my waist when I walk out the bathroom.

"Chill babe," Grace rolls her eyes at the girls words and pushed her back. The girl rolls her eyes as Grace walks past me to the bathroom.

"Hey, I'm Brielle," I smiled at the girl. She has short platinum blonde hair, memorizing light blue eyes, and plush pink lips. All in all She's gorgeous and could probably be a super model.

"I'm Brooke."

She nods her head and stands up. I move out the way as she pushes the door to the bathroom open.

"Grace, let's go!" She grabs Grace by the wrist, "if your done pouting I'd like to leave. Let's go get a piercing before the party," Brielle pulls Grace towards her.

"I'm not pouting, let me go," Brielle let's Grace go and they both walk out the bathroom.

"Ouu I'm down for that, let's go!" Terra hears the conversation about going to the piercing shop and ushers everyone out the room.

Brielle agrees with Terra and walks out the room followed by Grace," are we all riding in your car Grace?"

"Haven't you hear she wrecked it," Terra snickers.

"No thanks to your dumb ass!"

"No one told you to run a red light."

Grace's mouth falls open, "You told me to run a red light!"

"Are we taking the bikes?" Brielle butts into the conversation.

"We'll have to," wait what bikes.

"Terra you wanna drive mine?" Grace pulls out her Keyes.

"No way! Last time I drove by myself I fell off and my whole side was bruised for weeks," she crossed her arms.

"Ok fine. Who do you want to ride with?" We walk into the garage. Brielle pulls out her keys and hops on her motorcycle.

"You, Brielle tried to kill me the last time I rode with her."

"Terra that was totally your fault! You grabbed the handles!" Brielle defends her self. Wow are they always trying to kill each other. Grace and Terra hopped on their bike while I hesitantly hop on Brielle's, "don't worry. As long as you don't grab the handles we're fine. Just hold on tight."

I nod my head. The garage opened and we speed out. I hang on for dear life as we speed down the street.

Ten minutes later we stop in front of a tattoo and piercing parlor, "what are we getting?" Terra asked as we hopped off the bikes. Should I mention I'm not getting anything? Nah, I'll just stay silent.

"I wanna get my bottom belly button done!" Grace chimes in.

"Let's do it!" Terra agrees.

"What about you?" Grace asks Brielle.

"Mm I have something in mind."

Terra falls to the back as we walk into the shop, "your getting yours pierced to."

I shake my head, "my parents would kill me!"

"Who says they'll have to know?" Terra raises her eyebrows at me.

"No really I can't!"

"Hey guys what can I do for y'all tonight?" The shop keeper greeted us. He had pale white skin, tattoos covered his arms, and a grey beanie laid on his head, while piercings cover his face. Brielle was first to greet him and the first to go back with the guy.

"What can I get for y'all?" A girl came from the back and greeted us. She had light skin, curly light pink hair, and hazel eyes. The only piercing she has is a hoop nose ring, and a single lip hoop.

"Three bellybutton piercings," Terra spoke for Grace and I.

"ID and birth certificate," she walked behind the counter. As she spoke you could tell she has her tongue pierced also.

"We're with Brielle," the girl nods her head at Grace's words.

"oh of course. You must be Grace?" Grace nods her head, "nice to finally meet you. So belly button huh? A regular 14g jewel is included in the piercing fee of $15. If you want a colored jewel or anything different that's in this case then it's $5 extra,"we hovered over the glass case.

"We'll just get the regular jewel," Grace spoke for us.

"$45," the girl spoke and I shook my head. Am I really going to go through with this.

"Nah, they don't pay," Brielle came from the back.

"Oh ok. My bad," we followed the girl to the back.

"What did you get?" Grace asked her.

Brielle smirked, "you'll see."

We were each instructed to sit in a chair. The guy who pierced Brielle walks up to my chair, "first piercing?" I nodded my head, "well it's gonna be smooth sailing I promise."

He put on a pair of gloves, wiped my the area that's getting pierced clean, then pulled a kit out of the door.

"It's fine!" Terra reassures me from beside me.

"You want me to pierce her first? Just so you can see?" The girl piercer told me. I nodded my head.

She continued on to piercing Terras belly button. Terra didn't even flinch. Looking besides Terra I saw Brielle piercing Grace.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

No going back.

Ahhhhh this book will have longer chapter of 15 hundred words or more! So updated every week or so will be sure to come!! Thank you to everyone who followed me over! ❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

317K 10.1K 23
Remember all those stereotype stories you read about the famous school jock leaving the mean queen b for the quiet nerd? Well, that cliché happened t...
2.9K 223 43
Brooke is a cheerleader and definitely miss popular. Why does she feel so bad about herself then? if she has everything girls want. She gets the hot...
1.3K 130 38
Bianca is a fifteen-year-old girl, an excellent student and a perfect daughter, who falls for Ted, the most popular guy in school and the basketball...
15.7K 428 39
Brooke never thought that she would be in a situation like this. Where her reputation is on the line and she is comforted by the school's bad boy.