Sassing Mr. Hemmings || l.h ||

נכתב על ידי lukeswhor

In which a sassy girl sasses the sass out of her sassy music teacher who is conveniently the sassy Luke Hemmi... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
new story

Chapter 29

13.3K 500 362
נכתב על ידי lukeswhor

Chapter 29

Luke reached over me and turned off my swaggy princess lamp for the night.

Yes, I had a princess lamp, it was when I was little and I was too lazy to replace it.

And yes, I did say swaggie.

Judge me.

Luke was sleeping over for the night.

"Michelle?" Luke asked.

"What?"

"Why won't you have sex with me?" He asked bluntly.

I quickly turned the lights back on.

"Why are you asking that?"

"Because I'm curious. Every girlfriend that I've had had thrown themselves at me after like a week."

"I'm different. Plus, I think it's too early. It's only been about two months and a half, right?"

"No. That's always your excuse. What's the real reason? I'm not forcing you to have sex with me, I just want to know."

"Why do you want to know so bad? What difference is it going to make?"

"Maybe I can help you or something."

"No, you can't."

"So something did happen."

"Dammit Luke, I was fucking raped, okay? And you can probably guess by who. It's not that easy to trust someone after that and it fucking scares me how fast it took to fall in love with you." I snapped and tears started forming in my eyes and I did my best to blink them away.

He didn't say anything and I didn't turn to look at him.

I turned the lights back off and laid back in bed.

It was when I was about to fall asleep when his arms wrapped over me and his face nuzzled in my neck.

"I'm sorry, baby."

I turned around to look at his guilt filled eyes.

"It's okay, I overreacted." I forgave him.

"No, no, you didn't. I'm so fucking sorry, babe. I shouldn't have pushed so hard," he whispered, holding me tighter and giving me sweet kisses on my neck, "next time I do something like that, slap me."

I turned around to face him and slapped him playfully.

"I said 'next time' Jesus Christ, Michelle," he said, acting as if that slapped really hurt.

"You're an idiot," I said, my voice muffled from my face squeezed against his chest.

"You're cuddling with this idiot."

"I'm an idiot too."

"There should be a reality tv show that's titled "The Two Idiots"."

"Starring you and your bæ Calum."

"Shut up," he mumbled, playing with my hair, "go to sleep. We have to help your mom cook tomorrow for Thanksgiving."

I groaned, "I hate cooking. I always end up burning something or someone. My mom doesn't even trust me alone in the kitchen. Dammit, you almost burn the house down twice and now nobody trusts you."

He laughed, "Yeah, you can just stand there and supervise."

"Go fuck yourself."

"I do, everyday, thank you very much."

~

"Michelle, sweetheart, wake up," Luke said, shaking me.

"What do I get if I wake up?" I groaned, rolling around in the bed and brought the blanket up over my head.

"Food."

"That's not good enough," I said, burying my face deeper into the blankets.

"Michelle Alaina Cross if you don't wake up in thirty seconds, I swear to god."

"Technically, I'm actually awake."

"I meant get out of bed."

"No," I groaned, rolling around on the bed.

"I'll take you shopping," he sighed.

"No, it's called Black Friday tomorrow, you idiot."

"Do we have to go at like six in the morning?" He whined, "I can buy you all the things you want at normal price!"

I sighed, "I don't want you spending a lot of money on me because I know you're not going to let me pay."

He rolled his eyes, "Get ready and we'll go to the mall. We have to be back in time to help your mom cook for Thanksgiving, remember?"

I groaned, "Okay."

I got in the shower and quickly put on sweatpants and a band tee.

"Would I look like a hobo if I went to the mall in sweatpants?" I asked.

Luke looked at me, "No. It will keep all the guys away from you."

"Is that your way of telling me I'm ugly?"

"You look beautiful, babe," he said hugging me from behind and I rolled my eyes at how cheesy he was.

"Which mall are we going to?" I asked,"we don't want anybody from our school to see us."

"Oh, the one in the next town," he explained, "I'm pretty sure nobody is going shopping today because tomorrow's Black Friday."

I nodded and shrugged, "okay."

I left a note for my parents on the counter and I walked out with Luke to his car.

"Alright let's go in here," Luke said, once we were at the mall and walking around. He ended up dragging us into Claire's.

"Luke, why the hell are we in here?" I asked.

"Because the sign was pretty."

"You're not even going to buy anything," I said, amused, "Let's go."

"I'm going to buy something," he said, stubborn as always.

I rolled my eyes, "You're just going to buy something to prove a point that you had a purpose of coming in here, but really, you had no purpose. So let's go before you waste your money on stupid shit."

He picked up a pair of pink sparkly handcuffs and smirked at me.

"You're not serious."

"This isn't going to be useless, darling," he smirked and coming up to me.

"Damn it. I'm dating a guy with a Christian Grey kink."

He winked playfully and headed to the counter to pay.

"So where next, Christian Grey?" I teased him.

He slung his arm over my shoulder and I leaned into him.

"Well, I was thinking about Justice."

"No."

"How about Nike? I've been wanting to update my shoe game for a while now."

"My dad basically own Nike, Luke. I can get you whatever you want from there. So no."

"No, I want to pay for my own shit."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not letting you choose anymore, let's go into PINK."

"No, Michelle, please," he said, resisting like a little boy.

"Let's go, Lucas," I said, dragging him in as he pretended to gag immaturely.

-

"That was terrifying," Luke said as we walked out of the store.

I laughed and he interlocked our hands and I started swinging our arms back and forth immaturely but he didn't seem to mind.

"We're back, Mother!" I yelled, walking into my house with Luke carrying my shopping bags that included Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, and all that other shit. Of course, I didn't let him pay for any of it though, which made him cranky throughout the whole car ride.

"Michelle, you can't make Luke carry your shopping bags like some peasant," my mom said, shaking her head at me.

"Actually, Mrs. Cross, I insisted." Luke interrupted.

"You're too nice, Luke." She smiled.

After we were finished cooking, relatives and the guys started showing up.

"Aunt Bertha!" My mom exclaimed, hugging my great aunt cautiously.

I smiled and waved awkwardly.

After we greeted all the relatives that came in, one more was missing.

My cousin, Scarlett, late as usual.

Everybody was gathered in the living room catching up, waiting for Scarlett to arrive to eat.

I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly announced that I was getting it and Luke followed me.

I opened the door quickly because I really wanted to eat.

I didn't notice the smiling blonde girl that was my cousin at first. I noticed the guy next to her.

And suddenly my appetite was gone.

"Sam?" I gasped, walking back and bumping into Luke and his grip tightened on me, quickly figuring out who the guy in front was.

"Oh, you two know each other?" My cousin, Scarlett, asked.

I nodded, "A little too well."

Sam just flashed me his infamous smirked and I quickly reverted my eyes back to Scarlett.

And if you need a review, Sam was the fucking asshole who raped me when we were dating. He also did a bunch of other stuff that I don't want to talk about.

"Sam is my boyfriend. We've been dating for about a month."

I just smiled and nodded.

I looked over at Luke and he was still having a full on glaring contest with Sam and the hand that wasn't wrapped around my waist was curled up into a fist.

After I introduced Luke to her, we walked back to the living room awkwardly.

The whole dinner was awkward with Sam actually. Well it was only awkward between Sam, Luke, and I. Scarlett was oblivious. And the rest of the family were talking to each other.

There was a lot of tension between us, too. He kept sending me that stupid fucking smirk that made me cringe.

"I'm going to the bathroom, excuse me." I excused myself and quickly stood up.

Luke looked at me with concern and I assured him I was fine.

After I got my feelings under control in the bathroom, I stepped out, only to be pinned back against the wall.

"Sam, what the hell?" I groaned, trying to push him off of me.

"Michelle, I have to talk to you," His blue eyes making contact with mine.

I glared at him, "There's nothing to talk about."

"I still love you," he said.

I scoffed, "Unbelievable. You're dating Scarlett."

He rolled his eyes, "I'm only dating her to get to you."

"I got you put in jail for rape and abuse. So I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that's a sign that I don't love you," I snapped.

"Babe, I want to make things right, okay? I changed!"

I looked at him and started laughing to his face.

"You know, I almost believed you! Until you wrinkled your nose. That's exactly what you do whenever you lie."

"I want to get back together, baby," he whispered in my ear, grinding on me.

"Don't call me that, and no. Please get off," I groaned and tried to get him off of me but he was too strong.

"Babe, c'mon," He whispered, trying to seduce me.

I let out a little laugh, "When are you going to understand that you don't sexually arouse me in any way? So go deep throat a cactus."

His eyes darkened and then my savior came to save me.

Luke quickly yanked Sam off of me by his collar and punched his jaw pretty fucking hard.

I didn't bother to break up the fight. I mean, Sam deserved it.

"What the hell!" I heard Scarlett yelled, walking into the room.

"Your boyfriend is a total dick," I said bluntly.

"How do you know? You just met him!"

"I dated him!" I argued back.

Luke was still beating the crap out of Sam but Sam got some good punches in and I could see some cuts on Luke's face.

Let's just say we didn't give that much thanks on Thanksgiving.

Pic of Sam on the side

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

720 19 17
in which a sick girl meets a shy boy.
480K 14.2K 39
In which a girl who has decided to go all natural meets an arrogant blonde boy who only wants to be her friend. © 2016 loosends