ICARUS - Hawks x Reader

By WombatSquid

"Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew." -Jeremy Robert Johnson He was your Icarus, and you... More

A/N
PROLOGUE
ONE: Untouchable
TWO: Birds of a Feather
THREE: The Nest
FOUR: The Start of a Routine
FIVE: Graceful
SIX: Wager
SEVEN: Slip Ups
EIGHT: Anguish
NINE: Acceptance
TEN: Focus
ELEVEN: Relief
TWELVE: One Whole Bird
THIRTEEN: Dancing in the Clouds
ANIMATION SCREEEEEEE
FOURTEEN: Patience is a Virtue
FIFTEEN: Us
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUUUUUUUYS
SIXTEEN: PDA
SEVENTEEN: Potential
EIGHTEEN: Panties in a Twist
NINETEEN: Against the World
TWENTY: Exhausting
TWENTY ONE: Parties and Plus Signs
TWENTY TWO: A Little...
TWENTY THREE: Butt
TWENTY FOUR: Estranged
TWENTY FIVE: Insecurities
TWENTY SIX: Shotgun
TWENTY EIGHT: Four
TWENTY NINE: Once We're Out of Here
THIRTY: When Skies are Grey
THIRTY ONE: (H)armed
THIRTY TWO: Paperwork
THIRTY THREE: Nowadays
THIRTY FOUR: Hawkward
THIRTY FIVE: Divulge
THIRTY SIX: Jetsam
THIRTY SEVEN: Unwanted Answer
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL..?
THIRTY EIGHT: White Knight
THIRTY NINE: Pleasant Surprise
FORTY: De(ni)mise
FORTY ONE: Talk
FORTY TWO: Two Sides of the Same Coin
New Costume A/N
FORTY THREE: The Not-Date
FORTY FOUR: Letting Go
FORTY FIVE: Recommendation
FORTY SIX: Key
FORTY SEVEN: Odd
FORTY EIGHT: Plus One
FORTY NINE: Thanks For the Meal
FIFTY: Cross the Line
FIFTY ONE: Not Feeling It
FIFTY TWO: Give Me a Reason
FIFTY THREE: It's Always Been You
FIFTY FOUR: That Damn Smile
FIFTY FIVE: Ideology
FIFTY SIX: Opening Act
FIFTY SEVEN: Collateral
FIFTY EIGHT: Assistant
FIFTY NINE: Smoke Break
SIXTY: One More Secret
SIXTY ONE: The Seat
SIXTY TWO: Sunburst
SIXTY THREE: Only Human
SIXTY FOUR: Tomorrow
SIXTY FIVE: Reservations
SIXTY SIX: In...
SIXTY SEVEN: ...But Not Out.
SIXTY EIGHT: Desperation
SIXTY NINE: When The World Falls Down
SEVENTY: Hope(less)
SEVENTY ONE: Eventually
SEVENTY TWO: Reunion
Final A/N
ALT END P1 - Like This
Alt End P2 - Routine

TWENTY SEVEN: Sentimental

11.7K 560 316
By WombatSquid

"Sunshine...come on, I gotta get ready..!" Hawks chuckled, contradicting himself as he nuzzled his nose into the nape of my neck. Keeping his arms held firmly around me, I pressed my bare rear into his crotch, savouring his satisfied intake of breath.

"Reschedule...I wanna stay like this all day..." I pleaded in a sleepy yawn, with no intentions on letting him leave the warm confines of our bed. Temporarily giving in, Hawks slid his hand down from my chest, to my leg, which he lifted slightly so I could accommodate his growing excitement between the plush of my thighs.

"Oh? My little spitfire of a wife wants to smother me with her affections, does she..? That's new..." Feeling his smile against the back of my neck had my cheeks blazing. It was going to take a hell of a long time to get used to that word.
"Blame it on the hormones...I just want you right here, next to me..." My voice was airy as I felt his heat gliding along the length of my slit, and I wanted nothing more than to feel him hold me, kiss me, love me with his body and his mind.

I need this kind of affection...

"Mmm, I can do that..." His complacent whisper trailed off into a groan as I squeezed my thighs together, and in return he began to pluck at my sensitive, swollen nipple. "You just can't wait until tonight, can you? You want me so bad...it'll drive both of us crazy..."

Hawks had a staggering way with words; especially when it came to pillow talk, and he knew that he could have me eating out of the palm of his hand with a mere sentence. Pregnancy had done something nasty to my brain, and I was losing my marbles with every feather-light touch from my new husband.
"Y..yeah...I want you...and I'm not letting you leave this room until I get you..."

I don't want you to leave at all...

Hoisting my leg higher; mindful not to stretch me too far due to my fragile condition, Hawks guided his member with flawless precision, teasing me with the dampened head.
"Well then...I guess I'm at your mercy..." With that velvet murmur, he pressed into my body with his own, causing me to release a quivering sigh as we became one.

The roll of his hips was unbelievably gentle, yet he already had me whining his praises like a cat in heat. That man knew my body like it was his own, and he could pluck every string; strike every chord, with absolute ease.
"H..ha..! H..Hawks..!" I panted through each slow, calculated thrust, reaching out behind me to grip onto whatever expanse of his skin I could reach.

A new, foreign friction joined in between my legs, and I had my vague, clouded guesses as to what it was without looking down. With both of his hands otherwise occupied, my husband had boldly decided to bring his feathers into play.

I had been overly sensitive in every sense of the word during the pregnancy, but now it was almost too much to cope with. Just listening to Hawks' laboured breath as he delved deeper into my sweaty, shivering body was enough to dangle me over the edge. Now, with his quirk in play, he had me at an orgasmic check mate.

"Mmmhhh, ..." He purred against my ear, causing me to arch my back and allow him to take me just a touch deeper. "...s..stay with me forever...a..alright..?"

W..wait a second...

It was then that I noticed something. The way he held me wasn't just possessive. It was urgent; more than it ever had been, and there was a waver to his breath was telling me there was something not quite right. Amidst my impending orgasm, using what little control over my body I had left, I pulled away, quickly flipping over and climbing on top of my winged husband.

Startled, Hawks turned his head away from me as I resettled myself upon his member, but I couldn't miss his expression. Strawberry tinted cheeks, his skin dappled with beads of sweat...and the glistening beginnings of tears intruding his eyes.

There was no way that they had been caused by mere pleasure, and my heart joined the ache of my loins as I peered down at him with a wonky frown.
"Wh..what's wrong..?" I murmured, stilling all movement and steadying myself against his broad chest. Shaking his head and twitching his lips upwards; not even enough to be considered a real smile, Hawks gazed up into my worried (E/C) eyes.

"I just...never thought I'd ever...I guess...have anything even remotely close to this..." He sighed, reaching out to guide my hips into a slow grind. "Getting to marry the most amazing, beautiful woman...Having a kid with said amazing, beautiful woman...All of this...I don't think I deserve it..."

Seeing that man cry, even though his tears were only the smallest trickle against his cheeks, pained me beyond belief, but it also made me feel more love than I ever had in my entire life. I regretted doubting him for a second, and I knew, in that single moment, everything in our world was as it should be.

"You...aren't the one...to decide whether you d..deserve it or not..." I whispered, surpassing the speed of his hands piloting my hips. Every inch of him could be felt inside me, leaving a burning pleasure with every inch, but that wasn't what had me lurching towards a euphoric release.

The Winged Hero, Hawks; my husband and my world, was an impassioned vision beneath me. Not a single, intelligible world could escape his throat, apart from the slew of submissive moans I coaxed with each jerk of my hips. His usually windswept hair was even more of a mess, and his mouth hung agape, salivating and making him seem all the more sensuous.

With tears still gathering in the corners of his amber; almost golden, eyes, he gave me his complete attention. Not a single straying glance to my breasts, no sly pinches or grabs of my buttocks. He just watched me ride him towards ecstacy, and I would forever have that image etched into my mind.

"I..I love you, (Y..Y/N)..." He choked out, squeezing the plump curves of my sides when he was teetering over the edge, and I leant down, as close as I could with a distended stomach, and silently pleaded with him for a kiss. Seconds after our tongues began to dance in unison, Hawks' pitched, almost pitiful whimper told me he had reached his peak. His skin seemed to ripple beneath me, and his wings; sprawled beneath us like a feathered throw, twitched and tremored wildly.

Even whilst ragged and overstimulated, Hawks didn't cease dragging me back and forth until I, too, joined him in a tsunami of pleasure, and he didn't show any signs of releasing me once I flopped down over his body in a panting wreck.
"H..hey..." I spoke up after catching my breath, shifting slightly to release Gusty from between our pelvises, where he had been trapped when I had flipped over. "...are you alright..? You've never...you know..."

I gotta ask this the right way...I don't wanna put a hole in that ego of his...

Hawks wouldn't let me lift my head to look at him, which confirmed my suspicion that he hadn't quite gotten over his emotional moment.
"Yeah...Yeah, I'm alright, Sunshine...Guess I'm just...overworked..." He sighed, but with less of a spritely kick than his usual tone held. "...Exhaustion's just nipping at my heels...Let it get to me in the heat of the moment..."

I...guess that makes sense...

We spent the next half an hour just holding each other. His fingertips traced a number of swirling patterns across the rise of my pregnant belly, and he would let out very faint, loving chuckles every time our baby would kick out against him. Paradise was temporary, though, as his phone soon began to ring, the shouted lyrics of 'Sex on Fire' assaulting our nice, quiet space.

"Y'ello..?" Hawks yawned as he answered, pulling me into his side with his arm. "Mmhmmm...yeah, I'll get my shit together and be down before you can say hotwings! You've been missing me that much, Enji?~"

"I absolutely fucking hate you. You know that, right? Stop wasting my time."

I heard Endeavour snarl through the receiver, and then the long, droning dial tone when he hung up. As if that call had flipped a switch, Hawks tossed his phone away and rolled over, tickling my cheek and jaw with the tip of his button nose.

"I guess I better get my ass into gear, huh? Then we can have the rest of today and tomorrow to enjoy our honeymoon!" With a sloppy smooch to my cheek, he sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, flexing his wings out behind him. "Though, tomorrow night I gotta check out some warehouse a few miles away...It, uh, shouldn't take too long...but I gotta do it...Hero stuff, n' all..."

Why did his voice go flat..?

Shaking it off, I forced myself to get up, too, walking over to my suitcase.
"Well, mind if I join you two on the walk? I wouldn't mind checking out some of the stores nearby, and we can do some sight seeing right after your meeting is over." Smiling, I turned to him for a response and was met by a bright, oh-so-loving grin. The one I continued to fall in love with every day.

"That, my dearest wife, is the best idea I've ever heard..!"

.
.
.
.
.
***Really, Hawks..? Is it really..?***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.8K 10
You figured it was bound to happen with how things were going between you and Hawks. You're elastic with being pregnant and you knew the consequences...
53.1K 1.1K 15
A compilation of HawksxReader requests! A/N: I will not accept requests that I'm not confident I can write, or have NSFW. I am only writing one reque...
150 16 10
Perhaps it was the fact that she didn't fall for him the second their eyes met, or perhaps it was because of the collided histories. Whatever it was...
1.2K 44 30
╰► ["𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨?"] "𝐍𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮" ┌── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──┐ ⊱ ──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, You're in a "on...