Incubus [BOOK 1] (Jimin FF)

By VeraOnline1230

Park Jimin is an Incubus. An Incubus is a creature that seduces women and convinces them into becoming a slav... More

Introductions
First Meeting (Y/N's POV)
Incubus (Jimin's POV)
Imprisoned (Y/N's POV)
Escaped (Y/N's POV)
Rika (Jimin's POV)
Found You (Y/N's POV)
Riku (Y/N's POV)
Brother (Y/N's POV)
Fake Jungkook (Riku's POV)
Figured Out (Y/N's POV)
Thinking of A New Story
One Hundred Reads?!
Sparring (Jimin's POV)
Accidental Kiss (Y/N's POV)
Dreams (Jimin's POV)
Busy
Sick
Mistake (Jiho's POV)
Forbidden (Y/N's POV)
Attacked (Y/N's POV)
April Fools! (Y/N POV)
Kaneshiro Akira (Jimin's POV)
Different Types of Demons
Concert (Y/N's POV)
Damn...
Ravenclaw (Akira's POV)
Meeting (Y/N's POV)
Hwang Nari (Akira's POV)
Old Friend (Rika's POV)
Alone (Jimin's POV)
Kim Yoosung (Y/N's POV)
oops..
Strange (Dual POV)
Lonely (Flara's POV)
Different Types of Demons Pt. 2
New Mission? (Jiho's POV)
Eyes (Dual POV)
Hide and Seek (Multi POV)
Flara (Riku's POV)
Thanks!
Summary
The Person I Couldn't Control (Y/N's POV)
Not Human (Taehyung's POV)
Home (Flara's POV)
Don't Go (Jiho's POV)
Ayasaki Mari (Nari's POV)
Coma (Y/N's POV)
Character List
Their Identity (Y/N's POV)
Wiped Memories (Dual POV)
Control (Y/N's POV)
Announcement
Curses
The Confession (Y/N's POV)
Unexpected Visit (Y/N's POV)
Triple Date?! (Dual POV)
A Host Club? (Y/N's POV)
Troublemakers (Jimin's POV)
Artemis (Jimin's POV)
Explanations (Y/N's POV)
His Brother (Y/N's POV)
Weird Notification
Thoughts (Multi POV)
My Revenge (Y/N's POV)
My Result (Y/N's POV)
Season 2 Explanations
The End
It's Out!!

Black Blood (Y/N's POV)

1K 46 3
By VeraOnline1230

"I'm assuming you've met Kim Yoosung already?" he asked.

My eyes widened.

"You know him?" I asked, in shock.

"Sweetheart. I know more about him than you do." Akira smirked.

"What are you talking about?" 

"I'm talking about who he claims to be. Is he really your younger brother as he states? Or is he someone else?" Akira didn't seem to be joking around. He was definitely serious about this.

I remained silent.

"What I'm saying, sweetheart, is that have you ever considered that Kim Yoosung could've been an illusion all along?" He smiled.

"I mean, yeah, but he seems perfectly normal to me, so I never really-"

"That's the thing, dear. He seems normal to you. He might not seem normal to anyone else besides you," he said.

His excessive use of 'dear' and 'sweetheart' is annoying. Especially when he uses it towards me.

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that." He looked kind of pissed off, but he maintained his smile.

He must've read my thoughts. It seems a little overpowered if Vampires can read thoughts.

"Anyways. I'm just warning you. Be careful of that Kim Yoosung guy. He isn't who he seems." Akira then stood up and left to pay for the bill.

"What was that all about?" Jimin asked as he walked over.

"You're done with that date?" 

"It wasn't a date. It was a friendly dinner between two guys," he clarified.

"Otherwise known as a date." I stood up and turned towards him. I took a step towards him. That seemed to have frightened him.

"What are you doing?" He took a step back.

"Standing up?" I don't know why he's so flustered when I all I did was stand up.

"Oh. Right." His face showed embarrassment.

"It's still a little bit early. It's only 6:00." I looked outside. The sun was setting. It looked so beautiful.

"You wanna go somewhere? As a meeting between friends, of course." Jimin smiled at me.

"Go where?" 

He grabbed my hand and started pulling me along with him, leaving his friend Jungkook and Akira behind. In the corner of my eye, I saw Jungkook and Akira smirk at each other as they watched us leave. Creepy.

"There's a place that only Riku and I know. We go there often to hang out." He was still holding my hand as we walked. Though, for some reason, I didn't want him to let go.

"Is it far?" I asked.

"It's a 10 minute walk. The place is in the woods."

We walked in silence, still holding each other's hands. 

I remember I asked Riku to take care of Flara because no one else was available. I hope she's alright. I hope she didn't give Riku a hard time. She's always so energetic. I've never seen a time she wasn't.

As we walked, we passed by sharp branches. It would be a bother if I got cut by one of those. I should probably stay away.

"We're here." Jimin let go of my hand, and the warmth of his hand on mine disappeared. I wanted to reach out and hold hands again, but I knew we couldn't.

I looked up. Jimin led us to a mountain. The mountain gave a great view of all the stars in the sky. It was so beautiful. The sun had set by now, but that didn't matter. What mattered was the beautiful view in front of us.

"Beautiful, right?" He looked over at me with a smile.

"Yeah," I answered, amazed at the stars' brightness.

"Let's sit down," he suggested as he pointed to the soft, green grass below us.

We both sat down, staring at the stars. Until we saw something flash in the sky.

"Look! It's a comet!" I shouted and pointed at the comet.

"Wow!" Jimin looked at where I was pointing.

We stared at it for a while before we heard voices coming from the other side of the mountain. A girl's voice and a guy's voice.

We both turned towards each other with a look of caution.

"Do you hear that?" Jimin asked me.

"Yeah," I whispered.

"We should go check it out." He motioned for me to follow him.

We slowly and quietly walked over to the other side of the mountain.

Where we found Riku and Flara.

"Flara?" I asked.

"Riku?" Jimin asked.

They both looked at us. Riku was smiling. Flara, for some reason, she looked so.. empty.

She smiled as soon as she saw me though.

"Y/N!" She leapt towards me and gave me a big hug.

Riku looked sad. It was like he was sad because of Flara. 

"Flara. What are you doing here? You're supposed to be resting," I chuckled.

"That meanie dragged me here!" She pointed towards Riku.

"Wrong. Actually she was-" Flara slapped a hand over Riku's mouth, not letting him speak any further.

She whispered something to him that I couldn't hear.

"Flara?" I gave them both a weird look.

"Riku. Buddy. Didn't expect to see you here," Jimin said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Riku just shook Jimin's hand off which pissed him off.

"As I was saying, when Riku so rudely interrupted me. I was dragged here by this loser, for no absolute reason." She glared at Riku, who's face looked so betrayed.

"Really?" I asked.

"No-" She slapped a hand over his mouth again, this time with noticeably more force.

"Yes," she said with a big grin.

"I'm still here," Jimin said.

"Right. I forgot about you." I smiled.

He didn't look amused and just stood next to Riku. I stood next to Flara.

"Aren't you that girl in the hospital?" Jimin asked Flara.

"Yeah.. What of it?" Flara held onto my arm like a lost child. It was kind of cute.

"Nothing. You just looked familiar," Jimin commented and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Well, now that we're all here, let's go sit down?" Riku suggested.

"Yeah, okay." I sat down first next to Flara.

I was in between Flara and Jimin. Riku was next to Flara.

We sat awfully close to the edge of the mountain. I wasn't worried though. If one of us fell off, it wouldn't do much damage except for Flara. She still had a few cuts, but she was getting better every day. 

"For some reason, I get the feeling that someone's watching us," Flara commented.

"Probably nothing," I dismissed.

A few minutes passed. No one said anything. We just sat there, staring at the night sky.

"Hehe..." Laughter suddenly came from behind us. We all looked back. There was no one there.

Riku became tense.

Crack!

The ground beneath us cracked. 

"Everyone! Get away from this area!" Riku shouted.

Everyone besides me stood up and went to the other side. Jimin noticed I wasn't there with them, and he looked over to where I was. His eyes were filled with worry and concern. 

As I was trying to stand up, a force held me down.

"I-I can't move!" I struggled. Trying to break free of the invisible force that was holding me down. It was incredibly strong.

Jimin ran over to where I was, desperately trying to help me.

"Y/N!" Jimin tried to reached out for my hand, but I fell before he could grab it.

The ground broke apart, bringing me with it.

"Y/N!" Flara shouted, with tears.

I was reaching my arms out. Unfortunately, I was already too far for them to grab my hand. They all looked down at me. Screaming my name.

I was trying to grab onto something as I fell. My fingers had splinters in them from the branches. I didn't see them anymore. Jimin, Flara, Riku. They were so far away that I couldn't even see the top anymore.

I hit the floor sooner than I expected with a few scrapes and scratches on me. My body ached. I had landed on my back. My clothes were ripped. 

I groaned as I tried to move. Pain was surging through my body. I was bleeding a lot. I was surely going to be hospitalized. No doubt about it.

I was coughing a lot. I covered my mouth as I coughed. What is this?

In my hand was blood. The only thing that wasn't right, was that the blood I coughed up, was black.

Then everything faded into the darkness.

~

A/N: This is the comet from earlier by the way. It's what it's supposed to look like. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 192 18
Ellie is up late working at her bakery when she gets an unexpected knock on the door... Park Jimin of BTS?! Her number one fantasy?!! What happens...
40.8K 2.9K 20
Pairing: Jimin / Reader (female) Genre: Fantasy / Enemies to Lovers / Princes of Hell!AU / Witch!AU Word Count: 41,774 Rating/Warnings: 18+ for sexu...
562K 31K 47
"Taehyung, you can't touch that girl!" Tae cocked his head to the side, studying your adamant figure, that was blocking him from the sleeping girl. "...
305K 12.4K 48
His piercing gaze was hypnotizing in a seductive way, and the way his mouth curved into a enchanting but mischievous smile made you lose track of wha...