Third time's a lucky charm. (...

De Arch-Angel-Ollie

FINISHED! Andrew Chase Albers or simply Chase is 16 years old when his life takes a drastic turn. Luckily Rob... Mai multe

Flight from Amsterdam to L.A.
Seeing the cast
Talkshow and alchol
It's a good day for bloopers
Heartbreak
A depressed drinker
Its not home without him
Second house
Finding out what is happening
Case 103
Panic at Comic-Con
17
Climbing to the top
Imagine and One shot!!!
Who said it
Snack Wars!!!
Dutch nicknames
Choose a team
In game and in real life
Airplanes and airports
Remember me and I remember you
Graham Norton show
Memes or whatever
Jimmy Kimmel Live
The Puppies!!
Panic at Comic-Con, again!
To protect him
Different memories
How to safe a life
it's not fair
No sound
Arc-reactor?
Basically real life Iron-Man
Birds and the Bees
Family photoshoot
Swimming
News
Epic or Fail
Shots, Shots, Shots, Everybody!!!
Horrible faces
papparazzi
Family matters
He forgot my birthday? -Robert
The Phone Game
In the lives off
Week 1
week 2
week 3
Things you didn't know
Survive Thanos Snap
Happy dance in the parkinglot
Shelter
Best and worst 3 hours of my life
Easter costume party
Open house
Week 4
Behind the scenes
Adopting
New name new family
50 Marvel Questions
Question from the Author
New books
Drawings
5 seconds
Clothes
A very simple person
Days on set!!
Love Life for Chase?
Me too
The truth is
Feelings
The boy who forgot
Long walk with a putter
Let's get out of here
Body heat
Doggy swim
The Ellen Show feat. Tom Holland
Chapter you can skip
Burning questions
What kind of chapter?
How to ballet
The shoe game
Far From Home
Back home before 9
Kitchen
Cheaters will always be cheaters
Interview and beer pong.
-
My heart, our future
Fluent in lies, excuses and bullshit
Phone call
Room 189
It's a fact
Diffrence between I'm and You
Tase is back!!!
Questions for the boys!!!
Instagram live surprise
Wedding plans
🍒
Without you
They will not win
The narrator
Files #210 to #212
Author note
Author note
A weekend well spent
Happy Birthday to the book
Scavenger hunt
Monaco

Guess who

393 8 3
De Arch-Angel-Ollie

"So both Tom Hiddleston and Tom Holland have done a game with us and now it is Chase's turn" the female panel announcer... person said. I looked up at my name. "So Chase you are the youngest person" she said. I laid my head back on the back of the chair and sighed. "Thats right Chase you are the baby Avenger" dad said hitting my knee playfully. "Speaking of baby. For this game we found some photos of you co-stars when they were young or younger" she explained. My head shot up and looked at her. "So we show you a photo of someone and you guess who it is". "Not everybody is in here because not everyone has showed a baby or young picture". "Once we finish this game. I'm gonna run away. Off the stage and run for a safe spot because I have no desire to die today" I said pointing at the otherside of the stage.

#1

"Oh come on. Couldn't you go younger?" I said laughing looking at Tom Holland. "Who is it?" She asked. "Spider-boy" I said pointing to Tom. "How old where you here. 15 or so?" I asked. He nodded. "Peter Parker is 15 how funny would it be to see this face as the Spider-Man" I said. Tom threw a pen at my head and chuckled.

#2

"Oh god...." I said trying to figure it out. I looked at my co-stars. "Im sos sorry if I'm wrong but I think its..... uh Scar" I started but then I saw the familiar face. "No wait its Lizzy!" I yelled. "You were so close to get your ass kicked" Lizzy said. "Didnt I tell you I would be dead if I guess wrong" I said nervous.

#3

"That is a real baby photo" I said clapping my hands. "He seems to enjoy himself" I said. "Who is it?" The announcer asked. "I dont know. Nobody has curly hair" I said confused scratching my head. "Okay then I'm looking for someone with blond hair" I said walking past everyone. "Not Evans, not Hemsworth. Oh god" I said. "Can someone give me a hint" I asked. "This is a real british person" she answered. "Oh great. We have Bettany and Hiddleston" I said. I looked at them and thought looking from them to the photo. "Is it Paul?" I said very unsure. "Wrong!" Tom Hiddleston yelled. I tensed at his loudness but laughed.

#4

"Oh thats Ruffles. Mark Ruffalo!" I yelled. "How do you know so quickly?" She asked. "This is like two drops of water. Amd maybe its easy because its a photo from not that long ago" I said. Mark was so embarrased.

#5

"Is that you?" I asked looking at Josh. He nodded. "I'm gonna buy you a bandana now" I said. "You better not" he warned me.

#6

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Is it Scarlett now?" I asked. Scarlet put her arms up and cheered.

#7

"What the...." I whispered seeing tbe picture. Everybody laughed. I spotted that Paul Rudd put his head in his hands. I looked bacl at the picture. "Paul did you even brish your hair?" I asked. "Oh you're gonna get it once this panel is over" he said. "Oh snap" Josh said. "Shut up" I said. I earned a death glare from him. "Im dead" I said looking away quickly.

#8

"Thats Evans" I answered. "When yku think you super cool and close the upper button" I said. "Hey I saw some of your old photos. You weren't that fashionable as well" he replied.

#9

"I've seen this picture before. Its Renner" I said pointing at him. "Thank god you never got that mullet back" I said chuckling at him. "I'll grow it back just to annoy you" he replied.

#10

"Uhm" I sighed looking at the picture. "I want to say Samuel but I'm not sure" I said. "First of all. Dont call me that. And second of all you're right" Samuel replied waving his finger at me. I snickered. "What do I call you then" I said, "Sir or Mister Jackson" he replied. "Would you rather be called Fury?" I said testing him. "Robert get your kid in line" he replied. "Chase down" Dad said snapping his fingers. I looked at him with a 'are you serious'. "Do you want me to bark and fetch a ball as well?" I replied sassy.

"And the last one" the announcer said gesturing to the screen.

#11

I saw the picture and laughed my head off. I fell of the chair rolling around trying to catch my breath. I caught my breath and saw pops. He looked furious at me. "Oh come on Dad. It really is funny seeing you as a little baby" I said pointing to the screen. Chris Evans leaned over to dad and whispered something in his ear. He nodded. "Avengers" Dad yelled standing up. Everyone stood up from their chairs as well. Uh oh. "Assemble" he said. I scrambled up and took off. I ran down the stairs of the stage. I was chased by the others. I ran past the audience to the rooms where you can sit before the panel start. Vip rooms or whatever. "Thank you for coming. We are the Avengers have a goodnight" I heard Evans say in the microphone. "Now we have to have a 'talk'with Chase" Scarlett announced.

_______________________________________
Not my pictures.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

15.2K 425 51
When a 14 year old girl who is her own carer gets given a chance to be in a marvel movie how ill it go and will she make these people her family?
174K 5.4K 46
When 22 year old Y/n L/n auditions for an up and coming Avengers role, she never expects the friendships, fun and possibly love that come with the Ma...
539K 15.9K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...
8.3K 159 10
Poor Addy has only ever known the cruelty of the orphanage that she has grown up in for her whole nine years of life. What if she runs away one day a...