I'll Protect You Book 1 (Min...

Sk8ergurl98 tarafından

Jeon Y/N is a quiet college student and sister of Jeon Jungkook, A member of a gang Called BTS. You're just a... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 1

2.9K 38 3
Sk8ergurl98 tarafından

You walk into class and sit down. 

You hate going to math class but everyone is required to take math and English. You major in music and dance at your local College. 

You pull your books out of your bag and then lay your head down on the desk.

Another student walks in and sits down a few rows in front and to the side of you. You can feel their presence, you look up to see the campus bad boy, Min Yoongi. 

You roll your eyes then lay your head back down. Yoongi really gets under your skin. You can't help but to continue to look up once in awhile. You get an uneasy feeling with him in the room. 

Yoongi scoffs then looks at you. "Yah, you gonna say something or keep looking at me, huh?" He smirks then looks away.

You roll your eyes again. "I-I wasn't looking at you. I was looking at the door for the professor which is the same way. Dumbwit." You mumble the last part. 

He gets up and sits one seat away from you. You arch your eyebrow and tilt your head in confusion. 

"I know you were staring at me, everyone does." 

You scoff and let out a slight chuckle. "You wish everyone did. Sadly for you I don't care." 

Yoongi just smirks, rolls his eyes then gets up.

"Don't you have this class right now?" 

"Yea." 

"Then where are you going?"

He smiles at you. "Anywhere but here." 

You shake your head. "Have fun failing." 

He chuckles and walks away. "Bye weird girl."

.

.

After class you head back to your dorm. You lay on the bed when your phone rings. You sigh then pick it up. 

"What?"       

"Nice to hear from you too. Meet us at the club tonight. Your brother has work for you."      

"Yea yea, I'll be there."       

"I mean it! You better-." 

You hang up before they can finish their sentence. You close your eyes and fall asleep. 

.

You wake up two hours later and get dressed. You grab your bag and head to the club.

                                                 An idea of your outfit

At the club you walk in and sit at the bar. The bartender sees you and makes your usual. 

"Hey Y/N. How are you tonight?" 

You smile at the bartender. "Hey I.M. I'm great thanks. How are you doing?"                 

"I'm great, just working a lot."

"I heard you are the bar manager now. Congrats."

"Thanks."

You feel two hands on your shoulder and don't even have to look to see who it is. "Hey Chimchim... I guess I have to go now I.M. I'll see ya later. Don't work too hard."     

"Bye Y/n-ah."   

You stand up and turn around to see your best friend giving you a look. "What's with that face?" 

He wraps his arm around your neck. "Yah! Don't ever hang up on me again!" 

You laugh. "Really? You're really being a cry baby?" 

He stops walking and pouts. "Yassss! You're my bestie, you can't do things like that to me."

You laugh again before walking into the back office to see Taehyung sitting on the desk. "Yah Tata, get him in line, he's being a baby again." 

Tae looks at you and smiles. "Yah chim, stop being so whiny." Tae then gives you a hug while Jimin stands there rolling his eyes at the two of you.

.

The three of you sit down and play blackjack while waiting for your brother. 

When he shows up, he sits at the desk and watches the three of you. "You know you'll never beat Y/N she's a pro." The two boys pout.

You laugh. "Wow a compliment. I'm impressed." 

Your brother scoffs at you. "I need your help with a case. I need you to follow someone who only goes out at night like you. But he's out doing stupid shit all the time causing mayhem."

"So all you need me to do is follow him. No interactions." You look at your brother as he nods. 

"Exactly. We need you to see if he interacts with a man named Chanyeol. Chanyeol might be the middle man. An informant gone rouge might be telling him our secrets."

You nod you head and finish the game, winning of course. " Of course. I got you bro. When do you need me to start?" 

You brother opens a file. "It looks like he does his scouting on Thursdays and Fridays then interacts on Saturdays. So tomorrow is Friday. Try following him then."

You stand and take the file. "Can I take this or have a copy please?" 

You brother smiles. "I knew you'd ask that so I already made copies, that's yours." 

You nod and smile. "Can I leave now?" He nods, You kiss his cheek then hug Jimin and Taehyung before leaving.

You walk back up to the bar. "Hey I.M. can I have my bag I left here yesterday?" 

I.M. smiles at you. "You forget it a lot." He hands you the bag and you place the file in it. 

"I'm a pro at forgetting, you should know this." 

He laughs. "Be careful." 

You smile then leave. "Bye."

.

.

While walking down the street you hear a groan of pain come from the alley. You stop and look down the alley but see nothing. 

As you start to walk you hear it again then see a leg pop out from beside a dumpster. You walk down the alley and stop in front of the figure.

You look down at them and can see they are injured. "Hey buddy you ok?" 

He groans. "Go away." 

You bend down and look at them. As you look at his wounds you stop when you realize you know them. "Y-Yoongi? Is that you?"

The boy looks away and groans. "I said go away weird girl." 

That's enough for you. You were about to leave him there but you know you can't. You bend back down and try to lift him up. 

He knocks your hand away. "I said leave. I don't want your help."

You roll your eyes at him. "Yah, who else is gonna help you? You are clearly too weak to move on your own." 

Yoongi doesn't say anything but looks down. You bend down again and wrap his arm around your neck, pulling him up. You then carry him back to your apartment.

Yoongi is shocked at how strong you are. You are carrying the majority of his weight and not even breaking a sweat. 

.

You walk all the ways back to your apartment (You hate dorms so you got an apartment close to campus) and kick the door open. You place Yoongi on the couch then walk to the bathroom.

When you return you take your jacket off and throw it on the table revealing your muscles. 

Yoongi is shocked at how you're dressed and at how strong you look. 

You turn to him and place the med kit on the couch. You sit next to him and open the kit.

You look at his wounds carefully. "Damn you got hit pretty good." You start to clean the wounds on his face. You place ointment on them to prevent infection. 

"Your face wasn't bleeding enough to cause that much blood on your shirt. Where else are you hurt?"

Yoongi leans forward and hesitatingly takes his shirt off to reveal cuts on his stomach. You don't flinch which shocks Yoongi even more. He is becoming more and more fascinated by you. 

You move to the floor and place the med kit next to you. "Lay down."

Yoongi does as you say and you start to clean up the cuts. "They aren't that deep. Whoever stabbed you sucks with knives. They didn't fully stab you, or they are just carrying around one pussy ass knife. You won't need stitches." 

You finish bandaging up his wounds and leave the room. You come back in with one of your t-shirts and joggers. You throw them at Yoongi.

"Here. There's a lot of blood on you shirt. We are the same height so you should fit in these. I have a washer and dryer, give those to me when you're done changing and I'll wash them. That's the spare bedroom, you can sleep in there tonight. I'll replace your bandages in the morning."

Yoongi nods and stands up weakly. He changes and then leaves the bathroom. You take his clothes and start washing them. 

After you change into your clothes and lay on your bed. You grab some ice and ice your knee from the fight you had the other night.

You fall asleep and wake up a few hours later with an arm on your shoulder. You look over and see Yoongi staring at you. 

"Why are you icing your knee?" 

You widen your eyes. "Why are you in my bed!?"          

"I asked first." 

You roll your eyes. "I hit it earlier today."

Yoongi nods his head. "Must've been some hit that's a nasty bruise." 

"Y-Yoongi, why are you in my bed?" 

He rolls over. "I couldn't sleep. Ya know you are really strange weird girl." 

You stand up. "I could say the same about you."

Yoongi grabs your wrist. "Where are you going?" 

You look at him before yanking your wrist out of his grip. "To put the ice pack back in the freezer so next time I need it, it'll be cold." You walk away. 

"Hurry back weird girl." 

You are on edge with him in the room. You place the ice back in the freezer and take a deep breath. You walk back in and lay down. 

"Don't be annoying. If you are sleeping in here then sleep don't talk." You start to sleep when you feel an arm around you. 

You push it off. "And definitely don't touch." 

Yoongi scoffs then pins you down. He starts to suck on your neck while you try to push him off but his grip is strong on you. 

"Y-Yoongi get off me." You push him again and he finally pushes off of you. 

"There collateral. Now I have blackmail on you. Don't tell anyone you helped me and I won't tell anyone I did that."

You scoff. "Like i'd tell anyone anyways. Ever do anything like that again and you'll walk away with a black eye." 

Yoongi laughs at you and then your phone rings. You grab the phone and get up to answer it when you see the caller ID. 

"What?"       

"Why do you always have to be aggressive when answering!?"

You laugh and sit on the couch. "What do you want?"       

"Your brother needs you to follow that guy. He was spotted downtown."       

"Right now!?"       

"Yea."      

"ugh...boring. Come with me then?" 

Jimin laughs at you. "You never work with anyone."       

"Not true. This will be the third time I do. Come with me."       

"Fine, Meet me by 7/11."        

"Ok."       

"See you-" 

You hang up.

You stand up, walk in your room and grab your clothes. "I'm leaving. You can stay if you want and i'll change your bandages in the morning. Or here follow these instructions and do it yourself. Either way I don't care."         

"Where are you going?"      

"None of your business." You leave the room and change. After you walk out the door while Yoongi groans and falls asleep.

A/N: I hope you like the story. I'll try an update at least once a week if not more. Thank you for your support. Enjoy.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

44.3K 1.6K 42
Someone grabs my wrist and turns me around. Jungkook is standing in front of me and gives me something. 'Take this and wait in the waiting room okay'...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
38.7K 1K 17
What happens when two best friends who were first inseparable change completely? What if they aren't the "perfect friends" everyone knew them by befo...
149K 13.6K 22
❝I'm sorry to inform you this but you've got only thirteen days to live starting from today. Don't worry, I'll help you. I am Min yoongi. An exorcis...