Rogue Ghostbird

By mmacdonald22

What if Sang was kidnapped once more by Volto? By the time that the boys find her, Volto has beaten Sang int... More

Chapter 1 - Amnesia
Chapter 2 - Memory
Chapter 3 - Too Many
Chapter 4 - Germany
Chapter 5 - Russia
Chapter 6 - Kidnapping
Chapter 7 - Raven
Chapter 8 - Hospital
Chapter 9 - Truth
Chapter 10 - Fathers
Chapter 11 - Morning
Chapter 12 - Gone
Chapter 13 - Sang
Chapter 14 - Healing
Chapter 15 - Mama Bear
Chapter 16 - Chicago
Chapter 17 - Rocky
Chapter 18 - Ace
Chapter 19 - Information
Chapter 20 - Kids
Chapter 21 - Saving
Chapter 22 - Blackbourne Team
Chapter 23 - L.A.
Chapter 24 - Ryder
Chapter 25 - Found
Chapter 26 - Volto
Chapter 27 - Debunked
Chapter 28 - Charleston
Chapter 29 - Academy Council
Chapter 30 - Lunch
Chapter 31 - Wait
Chapter 32 - Us
Vote for new GB fanfic
Epilogue
Winner

Warning / Description

5K 78 6
By mmacdonald22

Thank you for picking this GB fanfic to read!

This is my first fanfiction ever, so please take that into account when reading it!

I have not read the Academy series, but I have loved all the fanfictions I have read on Wattpad. I am simply trying out C.L. Stone's sandbox.

Also, I wrote this when I was 14 years old. 

If you see a mistake, feel free to correct it. You will not be called a grammar nazi hopefully. I probably won't edit this, but if you want, I won't stop you.

WARNING

There will be cursing! A lot of uncensored cursing! I curse a lot in real life, so I transmitted that to this book!

DO NOT STEAL MY PLOT!

This is a fanfiction, so the characters and most of the backstory belongs to CL Stone. But do not take the idea I had for the plot please! Come up with your own if you are that desperate!

Description:

What if Sang was kidnapped once more by Volto?

By the time that the boys find her, Volto has beaten Sang into a coma. She wakes up two weeks later with no memory of her past, including the boys. The Blackbourne Team makes the decision to step back and leave her alone for her safety.

What they didn't know is that within the next two weeks, Sang regains her memory. Keeping it a secret and feeling betrayed by those who have abandoned her, Sang runs away and uses her identity as a Ghost Bird to her advantage. No one can find her.

A small little detail that Sang didn't know was that she is pregnant. With not one, not two, not three, but a lot of babies.

How will Sang manage?

What will happen if Volto comes back one more time?

OTHER WARNING:

This is a fanfiction. I don't own any of the Ghostbird or any other academy characters, they all belong to C.L. Stone.

Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 9.1K 22
Your prospects are limited when you don't exist, but Sang Sorenson has been getting by as a cashier in a grocery store after dropping out of high sch...
216K 12.2K 37
What happens when 9 Academy guys take on a new assignment, then meet a girl that they all feel something for? Can they keep their minds on the job wh...
33.1K 2.2K 16
|COMPLETE| A Ghost Bird Fanfiction. Sang arrives in a Charleston foster home after the untimely death of her mother. Little does she know, adjusting...
1.7K 184 12
Sang Sorenson a woman with power. A ghost. A legend. A myth. Many think she's a just an old wives-tale in the Academy. One who can complete any missi...