Believe! [Completed]

By petrichorluvrs

Minaal was never an outspoken girl. She did what she was asked to do. She said what she was expected to say... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 [Last]

Character Aesthetics

4.3K 147 16
By petrichorluvrs

Aariz Wali Khan

"There was a sudden storm in her eyes after I ranted at her. That storm is her real self. She will win the world with it."

—————————————————————

Minaal Shahnawaaz

"I found a whole new person in me that I never knew existed. Had I not been so conflicted, I wouldn't have to endure so much to realise that I matter too."

———————————————-

A/N
Hello again! We are back with a new story. Hopefully something different, something you will all like. For now, presenting the character aesthetics!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 517 14
Minal slept with a stranger after finding her fiance were cheating her. She got angry. But later, she realised that it's her fault. She can't go back...
34 7 21
Attending private university NUL has never been on Mina's to-do list. Why would she voluntarily share a campus with a bunch of rich kids who were onl...
2.2K 346 6
Woman.. You are a mystery They still can't see. Being outcasted and ignored for years Your struggles fell on deaf ears. You bleed the blood like warr...
170K 6.4K 30
Everyone thinks being the Preacher's daughter is so easy but let me tell you a little secret, it isn't. You have to be perfect all the time no matter...