I FEEL YOU || Sᴛᴇᴠᴇ Rᴏɢᴇʀꜱ

By axerline

Anastasya is an assassin, an advanced super soldier created by HYDRA in WWII, alongside James Barnes. But her... More

character introductions
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four

ten

381 12 1
By axerline

I'll Comply

"What?" he turned around to face me "Anastasya, are you alright?"

"She is fine. Or do you want me to say 'I'm fine' so it sounds less creepy?" words came out of my mouth, but I didn't want to say them.

Steve tapped his earpiece "Code 11-red. I repeat Code 11-red!"

"Eleven red? Nice name. Really creative." I sighed "Just like your security system. Without this little brain" I tapped my head with my index finger "I don't know if we would ever be able to get the location of all your precious stuff. Now that I think about it, it's pretty obvious. You store it in obvious places where normal people would think it's too obvious for such powerful things. Clever, now that I think about it."

"Who are you and what do you want?" Steve asked slowly reaching for the gun in his back pocket.

"First of all, I want you to stop doing that so I don't have to fight you. Honestly, you have no idea what this girl can do. And with all her knowledge come the skills too. She's like a super soldier. But better." I smiled.

"Who are you?" Steve asked again.

"Oh you really wanna know, little one? Well" I said stepping closer to him "lets just say I've been with humans long enough to know how to act like one and speak like one so... You would never even guess where I am from. I can act like so many species. My master thought me a lot. He is a traveler, at least. Which one would you like to hear? A different accent, perhaps?" I laughed.

It honestly creeped me out to just sit back and watch my body do things I can not control. But I can't fight it. It's too strong this time.

"You have a master?" Steve continued stalling. I knew it. I don't think this thing in me did. I also don't really know if they really had all my knowledge now. Because if it did, Steve wouldn't be stalling for much longer.

"Of course I do" I answered walking around the room "Don't you? What do you humans call it, a president?"

"Sure. If you want to call that a master. He doesn't really have an influence on us though. Your master obviously does on you."

"Oh he does. He does on every living soul in the universe. Everyone will know his name after he saves them. Just like he did to my planet." I assured him.

"So you're not from Earth?"

"No I'm not" I sighed "I doubt a human could handle this much skill and knowledge my body does."

"But Anastasya's body can." Steve said nodding towards me.

"Sure. But I'm just in her head. I can be removed. It's not like this" I said looking down at myself "is my one and only form. The one on the ship is way more powerful and uh... better looking."

It can be removed. Great.

"Sure. I think the talk is over now." Steve said as he kicked my body and I flew across the room, crashing on the wall.

I quickly stood up and grabbed my pocket knives. I guess always having them with me backfired now.

"Cap, where are you? Do you need help?" I heard from my earpiece. Damnit, the thing can hear that too.

"He doesn't, I have his back." I said, smirking at Steve as he ran towards me.

"Yeah, I don't think so." Sam continued "Don't take it personal, just, you being mindcontroled and all that."

Just as he finished the sentence, my body slammed on the floor as Steve had his shield pressed on my neck. I guess this bitch didn't have my skill nor knowledge at all. If it did, this would so not happen. It was a good try at scaring him.

Sam entered the room with his gun out. "Well, you got her." he chuckled.

"Yeah, lets get her back in the cell." Steve sighed and held my arms behind my back.

As soon as the door of the cell closed, I felt a familiar pain in my head.

"Steve?" I called for him as he reached for the door.

"Anastasya?" he turned around "Is that really you?"

"Well, I can tell you that your mom's name was Sarah and you wore newspaper in your shoes." I smiled.

He chuckled "But you...or it said it had all your knowledge and skill so how do I know that...?"

"Oh seriously, you think you could beat my ass if I really fought you?" I smiled.

He smiled "I still can't get you out. But I will notify you about everything outside."

"I understand." I nodded.

He smiled for goodbye and turned to the door again.

"Steve!" I called and he turned around again "Stay safe." I smiled.

He smiled back and nodded. Then he left. They were all fighting who-knows-what outside. And I couldn't help.

I sat for quite some time in that cell, alone, until a man with a briefcase entered the room. He was short, with glasses and wore a suit. Never saw him in my life.

I stood up and made a few steps towards him. He pulled out a gun from his pocket and shot at the one security camera in the corner of the room. I followed him with my eyes, alerted that he is indeed dangerous.

"Hello, darling." he smiled as he opened the briefcase.

"Who are you?" I said trough my teeth.

"Oh, my bad." he took off his glasses and then fucking glitched. And when he glitched again, his human form was completely gone and in front of me was standing an alien "Is this better?" he smiled.

His skin was light green, almost yellow. He had lines all over his face that appeared to be a part of it, not scars or anything like that. His eyes were dark, maybe even black, and his ears were pointed. His clothes were weird: dark brown boots reached his knees, he had a jacket-like thing on that was longer on his back and pants all the same dark brown shade.

"What are you?" I looked at him in confusion.

"Oh, how rude, I'm a Skrull." he smiled. Again. Please make him stop smiling.

"That doesn't ring a bell, but sure. Nice to meet you." I said "What are you doing here?"

He sighed and pulled out a red notebook from his briefcase. Then he showed it to me. It had a... black star in the center of it.

In that moment, I wished I could call for help. I wished I wasn't in this cell. I wished my earpiece worked here. Most importantly, I wished we didn't give these things exactly what they wanted.

"You seem shocked." the Skrull said "When we found out you were here, we realised you could be of more use than James Barnes. Lets see if that'll work."

I backed out in the opposite corner of the room. I knew I would hear those words whatever happened.

"So we have longing, rusted, furnace, daybreak, seventeen, blah blah blah. But those aren't yours, are they? Then we have the right ones. Well then, Number 11, lets begin." he smiled "я имею"

"Don't do this." I begged.

"без понятия" he continued.

"Please!!" I gripped on my necklace.

"какие"

"Stop!" I pushed my hands on my ears as hard as I could, but I could still hear him.

"слова" he said.

"Fuck!!" I fell on my knees in pain.

"класть"

"Please" I cried.

"Вот"

"Why are you doing this?"

"тем не мение"

"Stop!"

"я надеюсь"

"этот переводчик"

"это хорошо"

"до свидания" he finished and closed the notebook "Good morning, soldier."

I stood up and faced him "Ready to comply."

He just smiled in satisfaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 397 11
This is a sequel to Red Winter. I didn't plan on writing a sequel but here it is! Again, the events transpire in a timeline where they've restored ev...
1.2K 58 10
First, this is a fanfic for Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow and Steve Rogers/Captain America. Second, this will kind of go through the MCU timeline but...
833 36 38
The fate of the universe is at stake... Again. But this time the consequences of failure are much more dire. A Mad Titan is threatening to wipe away...
155 11 12
In this alternate universe, Loki is sent to Midgard after the fight over the Aether. The Avengers question the Allfather's sanity, but agree they wo...