ten

I'll Comply

"What?" he turned around to face me "Anastasya, are you alright?"

"She is fine. Or do you want me to say 'I'm fine' so it sounds less creepy?" words came out of my mouth, but I didn't want to say them.

Steve tapped his earpiece "Code 11-red. I repeat Code 11-red!"

"Eleven red? Nice name. Really creative." I sighed "Just like your security system. Without this little brain" I tapped my head with my index finger "I don't know if we would ever be able to get the location of all your precious stuff. Now that I think about it, it's pretty obvious. You store it in obvious places where normal people would think it's too obvious for such powerful things. Clever, now that I think about it."

"Who are you and what do you want?" Steve asked slowly reaching for the gun in his back pocket.

"First of all, I want you to stop doing that so I don't have to fight you. Honestly, you have no idea what this girl can do. And with all her knowledge come the skills too. She's like a super soldier. But better." I smiled.

"Who are you?" Steve asked again.

"Oh you really wanna know, little one? Well" I said stepping closer to him "lets just say I've been with humans long enough to know how to act like one and speak like one so... You would never even guess where I am from. I can act like so many species. My master thought me a lot. He is a traveler, at least. Which one would you like to hear? A different accent, perhaps?" I laughed.

It honestly creeped me out to just sit back and watch my body do things I can not control. But I can't fight it. It's too strong this time.

"You have a master?" Steve continued stalling. I knew it. I don't think this thing in me did. I also don't really know if they really had all my knowledge now. Because if it did, Steve wouldn't be stalling for much longer.

"Of course I do" I answered walking around the room "Don't you? What do you humans call it, a president?"

"Sure. If you want to call that a master. He doesn't really have an influence on us though. Your master obviously does on you."

"Oh he does. He does on every living soul in the universe. Everyone will know his name after he saves them. Just like he did to my planet." I assured him.

"So you're not from Earth?"

"No I'm not" I sighed "I doubt a human could handle this much skill and knowledge my body does."

"But Anastasya's body can." Steve said nodding towards me.

"Sure. But I'm just in her head. I can be removed. It's not like this" I said looking down at myself "is my one and only form. The one on the ship is way more powerful and uh... better looking."

It can be removed. Great.

"Sure. I think the talk is over now." Steve said as he kicked my body and I flew across the room, crashing on the wall.

I quickly stood up and grabbed my pocket knives. I guess always having them with me backfired now.

"Cap, where are you? Do you need help?" I heard from my earpiece. Damnit, the thing can hear that too.

"He doesn't, I have his back." I said, smirking at Steve as he ran towards me.

"Yeah, I don't think so." Sam continued "Don't take it personal, just, you being mindcontroled and all that."

Just as he finished the sentence, my body slammed on the floor as Steve had his shield pressed on my neck. I guess this bitch didn't have my skill nor knowledge at all. If it did, this would so not happen. It was a good try at scaring him.