one

Number 11

"Sir?"

"Yes, officer?"

"Is she alive?"

"Well, she is breathing."

"What should I tell the boss?"

"Tell him we found a frozen body as well. He should be pleased about it."

"On it."

Where. Am I.

I slightly opened my eyes just so I could see the room being empty. There were cameras in every corner and my first instinct was to get rid of them. I closed my eyes again and concentrated. And concentrated. Until I felt warmth under my fingers. I quickly sat up straight and pointed my hands in the cameras. Black traces of power exited my palms as the cameras fell from the walls. Gald to know I still have it in me.

I opened the doors and walked out. There were already a dozen of officers and soldiers running and shooting towards me. I was wearing my usual bulletproof gear and lifted up a barrier around myself so there wasn't much they could do with only guns. The sound of bullets hitting my shield filled the room as I sent them all to sleep with a small energy burst that was caused by my shield expanding through the room. They obviously weren't prepared. They can't possibly know who I am.

Within seconds I was outside through the hallways. There were five flying plane-like things surrounding me. I put them down on the ground before they even opened fire on me. The adrenaline in my body was high, and I did feel like I slept for a solid few years.

When the air was clear, I flew straight ahead. Their building was in the middle of nowhere. And I don't mean like a desert, I mean in the middle of a literal ocean. And it wasn't even floating, it was very stable.

After an hour or so, when I was really getting tired. I saw land. But, not my land. There was a green statue that looked like Statue of Liberty, but it was surrounded by big, tall buildings. The car-like things on the roads moved way faster than usual cars and people, people wore the weirdest things ever.

I landed clumsily, tired of flying over the ocean, so I decided to walk around this weird place for a while. My mind was racing and my heart even more. I wondered around the streets, amazed at, honestly, every bloody thing.

Then, suddenly, I felt electricity on my back and everything went black again as I hit the hard floor.

...

"Friday, you can do better! Try again - who is this?"

I heard as I slowly started waking up. I opened my eyes and saw buildings underneath us.

"I am afraid I really do not know, sir. Let me see if I can get anything after another detailed face scan."

Who are these people?

"You better do, can't have metal-armed ladies flying around just like that... Oh, hello there, you are awake!"

"Who are you?" I said trying to look up. But there was just a yellow and red suit holding me as we fly.

"Wait, you don't know who I am? Wow, I'm surprised, hurt too. Why don't you tell me who you are first, than we'll talk."

"I'm not telling you anything." I said as I freed myself from his grip. I fell down on a building just a few meters under us, landing safely.

"Friday, note, she is not in the mood for chatting."

"Noted, sir. She is also a part of Hydra. The red star on her arm indicates that she is possibly connected to The Winter Soldier James Buchanan Barnes. I found only one match to her face and there is no information about where or when is it from."