Larry Stylinson -Imagines

By Whatsuphello1

Self explanatory . Don't expect any sexual content in my works , any of them . Fluff only , with a side of an... More

Let's start off
Morning
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis
Harry comes back from the army
I'll Wait For You
Kitten Hybrid Louis
Blind Louis
The Dancer And The Singer
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~Part 2
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 2
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~part 3
Blind Louis ~Part 3
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 3
Harry comes back from the army ~Part 2
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry ~Part 2
The Dancer And The Singer ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 4
Jealous Harry
Just The Way You Are
Jealous Louis
Fanboy Louis
Marcel or Harry ?
His Baby
Love on Crutches
I'll Be Your Reason
Always There For You
Hybrid Louis : Pool Time
Blind Louis : Camping
AMAAF : Prankster
Halloween
I'll Be Your Reason ~Part 2
A Misunderstanding
Lipstick Kisses Prank : AMAAF
Kissies
Drunk Harry , Sober Louis
Apocalypse
Opposites Are Opposites
Blind Harry
Heartbroken
Wrongly Jealous
Wrong Number
Vet Harry
Wrong Number -Part 2
Makeup Artist
Cursed
Don't Mess With The Wrong Person
Body Painting
My Tutor
Wisdom Teeth (Harry)

Just The Way You Are ~Part 2

6.1K 144 34
By Whatsuphello1

Another part to my JTWYA imagine . 

Enjoy x

~~

Louis walked out of shower all freshened up , hair blow-dried and body smooth with sweet-smelling lotion . He walked to the living room and smiled at Harry , who was staying over for the night .

Harry gave Louis a soft smile , his phone still pressed to his ear ; ever since he got promoted he's been busy , and tried his best to give his free time to Louis and his family and friends .

"Yes . Will do . Thank you . Of course , bye ." Harry hung up with a sigh , Louis sat next to him , "Want to go shower ?"

"Yeah . Wanted to join you though ." Harry pouted a little , Louis poked his bottom lip , "Next time , I promise . Now go shower ."

Harry leaned in to peck Louis' lips quickly before getting up from the couch to go shower . Louis sighed softly before getting up from the couch and going to his room to retrieve tweezers and a small mirror . He needed to get his eyebrows done before he freaked out .

He sat cross legged on the couch and held the mirror with one hand , the other holding the tweezers as he plucked his eyebrows .

He was almost done when Harry walked into the living room after shower , Harry chuckled softly , "What are you doing ?"

"Working on my eyebrows ." Louis said as he tried on focusing , Harry sat next to him and looked at him through the small mirror , "Your eyebrows are fine , love ."

"I look like a monkey's armpit , shut it ."

Harry threw his head back laughing , bringing his arms to wrap around Louis' waist , "I just love when you get sassy with me ."

Louis smiled , "I'm almost done , alright ?"

Harry kissed his shoulder , "Want me to cook or order ?"

"I actually don't have anything in my fridge so we might aswell order . I feel like having pizza ." Louis said , "My credit card is -"

"Ha ha , very funny ." Harry rolled his eyes as he got up from the couch , "You're funny if you think you're paying ."

"You paid last time !" Louis called after him , Harry disappeared towards the kitchen , "So ?"

"So I'm paying this time ."

"Heh , no ."

"Hazza !"

"Nope ."

Louis tried staying mad , but he just couldn't . He smiled to himself as he finished with his eyebrows and Harry ordered their pizza .

Harry walked back into the living room and sat next to Louis , Louis looked at him and bit his lower lip . Harry raised his eyebrows . "What ?"

"Can I do your eyebrows ?"

Harry laughed softly , "Sure ."

Louis smiled and moved to straddle his thighs . He scooted closer and placed one hand on the back of Harry's head , the other holding the tweezers .

Harry placed his hands on Louis' bare waist , which was showing from his crop-top . He loved when Louis wore crop-tops , it showed his soft hips and tiny tummy which Harry absolutely adored .

Louis smiled softly , Harry was too cute scrunching his nose when the plucking hurt him a little . He couldn't help leaning in a placing a gentle kiss to the tip of his nose , causing Harry to smile and open his eyes . 

Louis blushed softly and went back to plucking Harry's eyebrows , trying to ignore the way Harry's hands caressed his waist . It felt nice , between tickling and massaging .

"You have really nice eyebrows ." Louis said in a gentle voice .

"You have a really nice eyelashes ." Harry said back and smiled , his eyes still closed .

Louis finished doing Harry's eyebrows and placed the tweezers aside , he moved to get off his lap but Harry held him in place , "No , stay . Want to cuddle ." He brought him closer and pressed his nose to the crook of his neck , Louis smiled and wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulders .

Harry snuck his hands up Louis' crop-top to rest on his ribcage , feeling his muscles stretching under his fingers before Louis pushed Harry's hands away , "That tickles , go back to massaging ."

Harry pushed his bottom lip out and prodded his stomach softly , laughing along with Louis .

"Gah I hate when you do that !" Louis pushed himself off Harry's lap and wrapped his arms around himself in protection , Harry grinned at him , "Come here , I won't tickle you again ."

"I don't trust you ."

"Come here before I change my mind ." Harry demanded playfully , when Louis didn't budge Harry wrapped his arms around his knees and knocked him over to his lap , Louis squeaked as he landed against Harry's chest .

Harry secured his arms around Louis and attacked his face with sloppy , wet kisses , Louis giggled and cupped his cheeks to stop him (even though he enjoyed it) . Harry stopped and smiled down at Louis , who was smiling back at him .

Louis brought Harry closer and pressed their lips together , Harry melted against him and slowly lied down next to him on the couch .

~~

Louis walked into his flat , a bag of new makeup products in his hand . He walked into his room and smiled at the sight of Harry half asleep in his bed , laying starfish on his stomach , face stuffed into the pillow .

Louis kicked his shoes off , "Hi Hazza ."

Harry turned his head a little and smiled , "Hi baby ."

"You're sleepy today ?" Louis asked and placed his makeup bag down on his desk , going to change into gym shorts and a crop top .

"Mm , yeah . Bed smells like you ." Harry slurred sleepily , Louis smiled and quickly changed before sitting next to Harry on the bed . He moved his hair away and kissed his cheek , "Want to test my new pallette with me ?" He asked and stood up , going to fetch his new pallette with fourty new colors and a brush .

Harry didn't answer , Louis giggled to himself before an idea popped up in his mind . He took his pallette and brush , going to straddle Harry's bum . He took his phone and took a picture for his Instagram story , showing the pallette and brush with Harry's bare back in the background , captioning "gonna have some fun while this buffoon is asleep" .

He opened the pallette and looked over the colors , dabbing the brush into one color and marking a small line on Harry's back . He took a video halfway through the pallette , trying not to giggle when Harry shifted under him .

When he was done he took a picture of his 'masterpiece' and posted it on his Instagram story . He moved off Harry's bum to sit next to him , when Harry shifted , "Mm , why did you get off ?"

"You're asleep and you don't pay attention to me so I'm going to the kitchen ." Louis said and got up from his spot on the bed , when Harry's hand wrapped around the back of his thigh right behind his knee , "Nooo , stay ."

"Why don't you get up , eh ? Let's make dinner ." Louis held Harry's hand in his , Harry sighed but got up , patting Louis' bum , "You're lucky you're cute ."

Louis grinned and walked into the kitchen with Harry following , completely unaware of the makeup on his back . He sat at the breakfast bar while Louis took products out for dinner , he went into Instagram and saw Louis' story updates .

"Lou ?"

"Yeah ?"

Louis turned to face Harry , who held his phone up with Louis' story open , the video he posted playing on his phone . Louis gave Harry an innocent smile but couldn't help the giggle escaping his lips . "Yeah , that ... I had fun ."

Harry pretended to growl at him , Louis squealed and ran out of the kitchen with Harry right behind him . The two ran all around Louis' small apartment , though it didn't take Harry much effort to catch the smaller boy and scoop him up into his arms .

"Tell me you're sorry ." Harry demanded , Louis couldn't stop laughing , "I'm not sorry , though !"

"Wrong answer , baby ." Harry shook his head and dropped Louis on the couch , moving to straddle him while tickling his sides . Louis let out a screech before laughing loudly .

"Well ? How about now ?"

"O-okayyyy ! I'm s-sorry ! Hazza stoppp !"

Harry laughed along but stopped , getting off his tiny boyfriend , "Good ."

Louis heaved , still laying across the couch with his arms wrapped around himself . "I hate you ."

"Love you too , baby ." Harry called from the kitchen , Louis regained his breath and went to the kitchen , looking at Harry's back which was still covered with makeup . "You know you still have makeup all over your back , right ?"

Harry sighed , "Well then you'd better clean it off until I finish making breakfast ."

"What if I don't ?"

"I'll tickle you again ."

"I'll go get my makeup remover then ."

Harry smirked in victory , listening to Louis' footsteps padding away softly .

Louis walked back into the kitchen with a small bottle of makeup remover , tissue papers and body lotion . He cleaned Harry's back from makeup then rubbed lotion into his back , Harry smiled , "What's the lotion for ?"

"The makeup remover isn't really good for your skin , like it makes dry and all , do I'm putting body lotion to keep your back soft ."

Harry smiled and turned to Louis when he was done , he wrapped his arm around his waist and brought him closer , kissing his lips , "I love that you care ."

Louis kissed his lips again before pushing his hair back , "Focus on our food , I don't like it burned ."

Harry patted his bum , "I'm almost done , set the table for us ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 926 10
Contains Larry and one direction oneshots. Larry (and maybe Ziam) is the only ship I will be using. Just random things that pop into my head. Feel fr...
44.1K 1.5K 10
Louis is crushing hopelessly on a supposed straight guy, what happens when he decides to pursue a friendship anyway?
15K 586 34
Louis works in a pet shop in the outskirts of London. Nothing out of the ordinary happens for Louis, besides the odd cat that will come walking in wi...
189 24 12
"Please don't leave..." Harry sobs, tears running down his pretty face. "I need you Louis.."