Back in Time (Toffee Fanfic)

By Lanie_Thorn

After a spell mishap with Star's wand, Star's cousin is sent back in time to the era of Princess Moon. Now C... More

Spell Mishap
New World
Making A Home
One Month Later
The General
Princess and the Septarian
The Market
The Curse
To Mewni
The Camp
Feelings
Butterfly Castle
Realization
Cosmo of Moria Part 1
Cosmo of Moria Part 2
Death of a Queen
Prepare for War
Goodbye To You
Into the Field
Saving him and leaving him
Back Home
Home
Epilogue

On Your Back

1.3K 53 9
By Lanie_Thorn

Toffee reached the camp when the sun was just peaking over the trees. Everyone was just waking up and leaving their tents when he arrived. They stopped in their tracks at the sight of a bloodied Toffee.

He doesn't say anything as he reaches his tent. Honestly, he was tired and needed a bath. If he doesn't clean the blood off of him soon, he's gonna go crazy.

"Boss?" spoke up Rasticore. The caped Septarian was alert at the sight of his leader.

"Morning, Rasticore." Toffee said, walking passed his second in command.

Reaching his tent, Toffee turns to face the crowd of monsters. Confusion and concern was on all of their faces. Obviously, the sight of him all bloody made them nervous.

"As you all know, I was planning the assassination of Queen Comet for awhile now," Toffee began, speaking loudly and clearly. "I have set it in motion. I have killed the queen!" he stated.

There was a stunned silence for a moment. Then it was interrupted by the cheers of his troops. Seeing the smiles on all of their faces made Toffee smile as well.

"Now that I have killed Queen Comet, there will be an attack. No doubt, the Magic High Commission will come for us. This is what we have been preparing for so long! War is upon us for our freedom!" Toffee shouted with his bloodied sickle to the sky. "Prepare for war!"

At that, every monster present let out a war cry, lifting their fists or weapons to the sky. Then they departed to prepare.

Toffee watched them go, feeling a sense of pride. When they were recruits in the beginning, none of them knew what it was like to be on a battlefield. He helped strengthen them into warriors. Sure, they were still afraid of magic. But Septarians, as most of the soldiers are, are immortal. They can handle any attack that can be thrown at them.

He started this many years ago. Now he's going to finish it.

"Toffee?" spoke up Rasticore again.

Hearing the other Septarian's voice made Toffee jump a little. He didn't notice that Rasticore was still there. Honestly, the brute can be quiet when he wants to be.

"Yes, Rasticore?" Toffee asked.

"You wouldn't happen to know where Cosmo is, would you? I haven't seen her all day and the kids have been asking. I had to entertain them and nearly lost a tail!" Rasticore said both amused and exasperated. The larger male showed a singed tail. "That Sandro boy is a handful. But I think he can help us with ammunition." Rasticore said.

Instead of responding, Toffee thought of Cosmo. He wondered about the woman. Did she really leave?

"I don't know where she is. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to take a bath and return to my hut." Toffee said curtly.

_______________________________

A sigh escaped Toffee's lips as he walks up to his hut. His left hand held the towel wrapped around his waist while the other held his bloodied clothes. Unlike before, he didn't have any shorts underneath because he was soaked to the bone in blood.

The bath was short yet peaceful. The queen's blood ran off his skin and soiled the clear blue water.

During his bath, he stared at his reflection in the water. He took another life as of last night. While he took pride in killing, having himself covered in blood was another thing. Having the blood of Mewmans on his body sickened him.

Toffee scrubbed blood and scales off of his body with his claws. It hurt but his regenerative abilities came in handy.

After his bath, Toffee returned to his hut and was planning to sleep for the rest of the day. He should have enough time before the upcoming battle. Fighting without a good day's rest is never good.

Pushing the door open, Toffee steps inside his hut and stops in his tracks. There, sitting at the kitchen table, was Cosmo.

The young woman was dressed in the same dress that Toffee met her in. Her hair was braided upward in a beautiful bob. The royal markings were revealed on her cheeks. Cosmo had her tail resting in her lap, along with her clawed hands.

Cosmo looked so beautiful when she was her true self.

"I thought you left." Toffee said, hiding his surprise. To be honest, he was elated to see Cosmo. But she left him. Toffee shouldn't be happy to see her.

"I was about to." Cosmo said. "I was packing my bag when I stopped." she said, standing up from the chair. "Toffee, I know I said that I couldn't be with you. But as I was packing, I thought over what I said." Cosmo said, taking a few steps forward.

Toffee shuts the door behind him so that no one would interrupt them. For some reason, he felt that this was important. He locked the door for good measure.

"Toffee, I realized that I can't leave. I can't leave Stella or the others. Nor can I leave you." Cosmo confessed. She was just a step away from Toffee. The two were so close. Toffee just wanted to grab her.

"What about what you said? About our worlds being too far a part?" Toffee asked, struggling to keep his emotions in check. It was becoming too tempting to just throw caution to the wind. He wanted nothing more but to take Cosmo there.

Cosmo cringed as she recalled her words. "I can't return to my world, not yet. There is still things I have to do." she revealed.

"And what is that?" Toffee asked.

In response, Cosmo leans forward and kisses Toffee with fever. Her arms wrapped around his neck to pull him in closer. Cosmo ran her fingers through his wet hair, becoming entangled in his black locks.

Toffee seized Cosmo's hips and pulled her closer. Their hips met as Cosmo and Toffee deepened their kiss. Fire was burning within Toffee that grew hotter the longer the kiss was. His fingers dig into her dress, tearing the material.

Breaking the kiss, Toffee presses his forehead against Cosmo's and looked into her eyes. "Tell me, Cosmo," he said in between gasps of air. "Do you really want to continue this? Do you want me to give you what I want to give you?" he asked, a smirk growing on his face.

Cosmo gave him a similar smirk as she licks her lips. "I should be asking you the same thing." Cosmo said before pulling Toffee into another kiss.

With nothing else said between them, Toffee hoists Cosmo in the air and lays her on the kitchen table. Cosmo wrapped her legs around Toffee waist as she reaches down to kiss his neck. She ran her hands down his back, clawing at the scales that seemed to ripple under her touch.

A pleased growl tumbled through Toffee's throat as he felt Cosmo pepper his long neck in kisses. His claws dig into the table to keep himself in control. But it was difficult as his arousal was growing and growing. It became evident as Toffee felt his member nudge against Cosmo's thigh from under his towel.

Her kisses stop as Cosmo looks down to see what was prodding at her thigh. A perverted smile grew on her face. "And I thought that was your tail." she commented. She reaches down and grabs Toffee's dick through the thin material.

Toffee let out a groan. Sweat began to form on his brow as he started to shake in need.

"My my, General. Are you shaking? Do you need release?" Cosmo asked tauntingly in Toffee's ear. "Do you want to feel good?" she asked, running her tongue over his cheek.

"Yes." Toffee growled painstakingly.

"Then take me." Cosmo whispered.

"With pleasure." Toffee growled.

Slipping his hands underneath her body, Toffee picks Cosmo up and carries her to his bedroom. His claws dig into her butt, holding Cosmo close to his chest. Cosmo had her arms and legs wrapped around him. She gave Toffee eager kisses all over his face.

Toffee tosses Cosmo onto his bed without care. The woman bounced with giggles. She was as eager as he was.

The towel unfolded itself from Toffee's waist as he crawls onto the bed. Toffee moved like a predator stalking his prey. He crawls on top of Cosmo, bracing his knees on the sides of her thighs and his hands on the side of her head. The lizard loomed over Cosmo with a look of hunger.

"This is your last chance to back out, Cosmo." Toffee warned. "Do you want to continue or stop?" he asked.

"I want to continue." Cosmo replied huskily. "I want you to be my first, Toffee."

His penis couldn't have gotten any harder. 'S-She's a virgin?!' Toffee thought in surprise. He looked into her eyes, now seeing how nervous she was under the excitement. "Are you sure that you want me to be your first?" Toffee asked nervously. The thought of taking Cosmo, taking her virginity was so erotic to Toffee. She could be screaming his name until Toffee became deaf and it wouldn't be as great as this.

An assuring smile appeared on Cosmo's face as she nodded. "Of course. There wouldn't be anyone else." Cosmo said. Then she pulled Toffee into a passionate kiss.

Her kiss was what finally convinced Toffee.

As they kissed, Toffee disrobed Cosmo of her clothes. By that, he tore her dress down the middle without a care. Leaving Cosmo in only her underwear. She wasn't even wearing a bra. All that covered her breasts were scales.

"Not a bra? Such a tease." Toffee teased. Bending down, he captures Cosmo's left breast in his mouth. His tongue swirled around the nipple in slow swirls. The mixture of Mewman skin and scales was an odd texture to his tongue. But the taste of Cosmo's skin on his tongue was so satisfying.

As he gave attention to her breasts with his mouth, his hands run down her sides. They grab the band of her underwear and yank them down.

The cool air made Cosmo hitch in her breath. She runs her fingers down his back, feeling the rippling muscles that came from combat. The tips of her claws dig into his skin, cutting open his skin and leaving small bloody rivulets. "T-Toffee . . . no more teasing." she begged.

Toffee barely reacted to the pain in his back as his body healed itself. Instead, he lets go of her right breast with a wet pop of his mouth. A proud smirk grew on his face as he looked at Cosmo's flushed face.

How she bit her lower lip was so beautiful. Cosmo's chest moved quickly by her heavy breathing. That bite mark ridden chest.

"Why don't we give your other half attention? I can see how wet you've become." Toffee said, gazing lustfully at Cosmo's nether regions. Her juices were flowing out of her like a river. Oh how eager she was for him.

"Yes! Yes!" Cosmo agreed desperately. "I want your damn cock!"

"Not yet." Toffee denied.

With ease, Toffee hoists Cosmo's legs over his shoulders and dips down between them.

First, he gave kisses and sharp nips to her inner thighs. Cosmo responded by clenching those strong muscles around his head. She could crush his skull and Toffee would die happy.

Cosmo grabbed a fist full of Toffee's hair and pulled hard. A frustrated growl tumbled through her lips as she became impatient. "Either lick me with that tongue or I'll be the one fucking you." Cosmo threatened.

In response, Toffee grabbed her thighs and pushed them out wide. Then he buried his tongue into Cosmo's pussy without hesitation. His fingers spread the lips out as his tongue licked her inner walls.

The moan that left Cosmo's lips was loud and reverberated through her body. He could feel the vibrations through his mouth as Toffee licked up the juices that were pouring out of her.

"Oh god. Oh god. Toffee, keep going! I'm so close!" Cosmo said in between gasps.

From that way her body was shaking uncontrollably and how she hitched her hips, Toffee believed her. Especially the way her tail wrapped around his own and clutched his limb tightly. Honestly, the woman could crush him with just a pinkie. He's going to kill her.

'I would love to devour her like this. But Id rather have her orgasm to my dick instead of my tongue.' Toffee thought before pulling away.

Cosmo let out a needy whine. "Why did you stop?" she asked in desperation. She reaches out to grab at Toffee but he was out of Cosmo's reach. "Don't worry, Cosmo. You'll get your release." Toffee assured her. Reaching forward, he slips his juice-soaked fingers into Cosmo's mouth. "I don't want this to end so soon."

Her tongue wrapped around his fingers, sucking off the juices and tasting herself. With each suck, Cosmo stared at Toffee with a hungry look. Her beautiful blue eyes turned to a reptilian yellow. Underneath her lips, Toffee felt the scrape of fangs on his fingers.

"You are an eager little lizard." Toffee commented amusingly.

Suddenly, that hungry, lustful look on Cosmo's face changed to an angry one. She lost her patience.

With a snarl, Cosmo wraps her legs around Toffee's waist and throws him underneath her with a twist of her body. Amazingly, she was able to keep them both on the bed. Now, she was sitting on top of him. Toffee was caught off guard as he laid there on his back with wide eyes.

"I said no more teasing." Cosmo growled.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Toffee asked teasingly.

A grin grew on Cosmo's face that was as scary as his own. She stands on her knees and aligns herself above Toffee's dick. The head brushed on her sensitive opening, causing Cosmo to shudder. "I said I'd fuck you." she stated before slowly sinking herself down on Toffee's member.

Toffee arched his back in pleasure at how her inner walls clenched around his penis. So warm and wet and tight.

Reaching the base of his penis, Cosmo sat there to take him all in. With the way she looked, all flushed and gasping, she was struggling. Toffee had to hold her up, groping her butt; kneading them like dough. 'God, she has such an ass.' Toffee thought.

Then, Cosmo began to ride him. Moving up and down in slow, easy strides. Cosmo was moaning and gasping as she moved. The show was so intoxicating to Toffee.

As she started to increase her pace, Toffee began fondle her. His hands caress her hips, her stomach, and her breasts. Sweat was running down the scales and flesh that decorated her skin.

"Oh, god! Oh, god!" Cosmo gasped as she bounced on top of him uncontrollably. The way she moved her hips brought friction that sent shockwaves through Toffee's groin. "Oh god." Toffee parroted her. He wraps an arm around her neck and pulls Cosmo into a kiss. Their tongues twisted around as they fought for dominance.

Suddenly, Cosmo pulls away, her face twisted in a grimace. "I'm gonna–I'm gonna cum!" Cosmo cried. Just a second later, her body seized up as she came.

Not long after her, Toffee came as well. He sank his claws into her hips as he buried himself balls deep inside of Cosmo. Watching her go through the orgasm was so beautiful. She continued riding him until she lost that high.

The two panted heavily as they settle from their orgasms. Cosmo lays herself on top of Toffee, resting her head on his chest. "I love you, Toffee." Cosmo whispered with a pant.

Those four words shocked Toffee. Words can mean the opposite; they can be weapons; and they can mean the truth. He turns his head to look at Cosmo. She was curled up by his side, already asleep.

'She loves me.' Toffee thought in complete amazement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 138 26
This book takes place after star confesses her crush on marco... *Infomation in book*
51.3K 1.1K 21
Y/n L/n is a normal girl, an old friend of Marco "the safe kid" Diaz. After many years of not talking, she decides to call him. But Marco has had a w...
7.4K 108 10
After when the battle is over toffee was dead when star defeated him a year later toffee has return from the dead and kidnapped moon butterfly but if...
66.5K 1.9K 21
*currently editing* mature content. a rewrite of a previous work.