Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Four

350 10 17
By aigooagain

Aquaria,

The couple went around the aquarium and Hyun Jin took multiple pictures of Hyuna with the fishes. He was way too excited to go on a date with her oversea.

"Wait here for a moment. I want to find sharks headband." Hyun Jin said as he saw other people wearing them.

"Okay! I want the one that is light blue in colour!" Hyuna said.

As Hyun Jin left her alone, Hyuna leaned against the aquarium glass and opened her phone. She snapped some selcas using the snow stickers.

"Hyuna!" Someone called out her name and she turned around to see that person.

It was Yeonjun. That boy ran towards her as he was amused to coincidentally met her in the aquaria.

"Ock, Yeonjun." Hyuna smiled at him.

"Are you alone here?" Yeonjun asked as he looked around but no one else was familiar to him.

"Aniya, I came with Hyun Jin. He went to buy the shark headband."

"Ouh really? Are you and Hyun Jin together?" He casually asked.

"Yes!" Hyuna smiled as she answered that question.

"Ouh," Yeonjun became speechless for a while.

Back in primary and middle school, he always thought that Hyuna and Hyun Jin would look good together but somehow hoped that they won't. However, the truth slapped him right on his face.

"How about you? Are alone here?" Hyuna asked him his question back.

"I am with Soobin. There he is." Yeonjun pointed to the boy who was taking pictures of fishes.
"Soobin aa! Here!"

"Wae!" Soobin walked to them.

"Remember Hyuna?" Yeonjun asked him.

"Hyuna! Where is Ji Yeon? I saw her back in the plane. I wanted to talk to Ji Yeon but she probably did not recognise me." Soobin said.

"Ji Yeon? Ji Yeon can't see people without her lenses or spectacles." Hyuna said.

"Ouh right! She wore spectacles back in middle school! HAHAHAHA cute." Soobin said and eventually slapped himself.
"I meant, it was funny."

"Here," Yeonjun took off the shark headband he wore and put it on Hyuna's head.

Hyuna was caught off guard.

____

Food stall,

Hyun Jin stopped by the food stall to buy chicken nuggets. He was holding the shark headbands. As much as he wanted to buy the light blue coloured, it ran out of stock so Hyun Jin ended up buying both dark blue.

"Here is your nuggets." The middle aged man gave Hyun Jin a paper bag with nuggets inside.

"Thank you." He slightly bowed and took the nuggets.

The stall was actually pretty close with the place where Hyuna stayed at. It only took him ten steps to be there. But little did he know, those ten steps leaded him to such a hurtful sight.

"Here," Yeonjun put on the headband on Hyuna's head.

"..." Hyun Jin stopped walking and he wanted to throw tantrums but chose to be rational.

He felt like it was unnecessary to be mad at Hyuna. After all, he knew that Yeonjun action was so sudden.

"Hyuna aa!" Hyun Jin slightly ran towards her.

He saw the headband on her head. It was in the colour she preferred. However, Hyuna wanted the one Hyun Jin bought. But at the same time, she felt guilty to disappoint Yeonjun by giving back the headband. Unaware of Hyun Jin's feelings. She thought that it was okay since Hyun Jin wore his normal expression. The fact that Hyun Jin often hide how he felt was actually a bad thing in their relationship. He only wanted to make Hyuna comfortable around him and not burdened to be friended with other people because of having a boyfriend. Hyun Jin just didn't want to repeat his parents past.

"It is Hyun Jin. Annyeong!" Yeonjun greeted him.

"Annyeong Yeonjun aa, long time no see." Hyun Jin greeted him back with a smile.

"Where are you going after this?" Yeonjun asked.

"Probably eat? Hyuna aa, are you hungry yet?" Hyun Jin asked Hyuna instead of giving the actual answer to Yeonjun.

"Let's eat. I am kind of hungry." Hyuna said.

____

Sushi King,

"Have you heard about onojiro sushi?" Soobin brought up a conversation.

"That long queue sushi?" Hyun Jin asked.
"Honestly, I don't know if they actually taste incredibly good."

"Have you tried it?!" Yeonjun excitedly asked.

"Hrmm," Hyun Jin didn't know how to answer or if that was actually something to be proud of.

"You did?! Uwah, it is so fortunately to be a chaebol." Soobin said.

"Aniya," he chuckled.
"You don't have to be a chaebol to eat it. You just need patience to queue for that onojiro." Hyun Jin replied, kind of stating the truth.

Aside that, Hyun Jin was actually lying. He did not queue for it at all but the onojiro was made by the chef himself at their home. Since, his grandfather was an acquaintance with the chef.

"Hakgin, we all need to queue to eat it." Soobin nodded.

Hyuna felt awkward to be the only girl there so she kept her mouth sealed.

"Hyuna, do you want your friend here? Let's call one of them." Hyun Jin said as he noticed her change of attitude.

"Should we?!" Hyuna felt relief that Hyun Jin noticed it.

"Call Ji Yeon! Ji Yeon! I want to talk to her. Wonder if she is still the stuck up yet nice Ji Yeon." Soobin said.

"Alright, Ji Yeon on the call."

On the phone call,

"Ji Yeon aa, can you come to the Sushi King?" Hyuna asked.

"Wae? Did anything happen to you?" Ji Yeon asked.

"Aniya, I need you here. Pleasee."

"Alright, I will be there in five minutes." Ji Yeon replied and ended the call.

End of phone call.

"Ji Yeon said she is coming." Hyuna stated.

"Uwaa, that girl never agree when I ask her to hang out. But you convinced Ji Yeon effortlessly." Soobin was amazed at their friendship.

"Of course." Hyuna made a proud face.

After five minutes passed, the door really opened to reveal Ji Yeon entering the restaurant.

"Hyuna!" She waved to Hyuna and went to sit next to her.
"I had an argument with Felix to be here. You should treat me nice sushi."

"Why? What happened?" Hyuna felt guilty.

"He wanted to watch movie."

"Really?! Then you should've went with him. I won't take responsibility if you break up with Felix."

"Aniya, Felix was just messing around. He won't be mad for real." Ji Yeon said, totally familiar with her boyfriend behaviours.

"Break up?" Soobin asked, confused.
"Are you? The mighty Kwon Ji Yeon in a relationship? Who is that unlucky guy?"

"Ya Choi Soobin, stop mocking me. That's why you are single all your life." Ji Yeon hit him with the sad truth.
"Your mouth is the problem."

"Aniya, you are the problem." Soobin gave up on talking back to her because she just won't shut up.

"Line!" Ji Yeon's phone made a sound.

"Who?" Hyuna asked, thinking that it was Felix.

"Felix,"
"He is coming." Ji Yeon said.

"That guy seriously can't leave you alone." Hyuna chuckled while shaking her head.

She found them cute.

"Hyuna aa, let's hangout tomorrow." Yeonjun said but it sounded like he was asking for Hyuna alone.

"Heol, such a way to ask her out in front of her boyfriend." Ji Yeon plainly said.

Everybody looked at her. Soobin covered his mouth in shock of Ji Yeon reaction. Hyun Jin was taken aback and Hyuna widened her eyes. Yeonjun? He just laughed it out.

"Aniya, I am asking all of you." Yeonjun literally choked on his own words.

"Ouh really?"
"Wae? Did I sound too harsh?" Ji Yeon didn't mean any harm.

She just spat out the sentence without thinking and actually felt like it was wrong to ask Hyuna like that.

"Aniya, of course not." Yeonjun said, blinking away.

"That was kaboom!"
"I got goosebumps." Soobin said, intentionally to make Ji Yeon feel bad.

"Really?"
"Thats good then." She replied.

"Uwah, I am just speechless with you." Soobin said.
"Hyun Jin, why are you so quiet?" He changed the topic.

"Huh?" Hyun Jin came back into reality.
"Nothing. Hyuna aa, do you want more?" He asked, looking at the empty plate in front of Hyuna.

"No, I am fine. Why aren't you eating?" Hyuna finally realised that Hyun Jin wasn't eating at all.

"I am not that hungry." He said.
"Just eat all you want," patting her head.

"Ji Yeon!" It was Felix coming into the restaurant.

"Bokie!" Ji Yeon waved her hand to him.

Felix made his way to their table and wanted to sit next to Ji Yeon. Unfortunately, there was no space left. Being stubborn he was, Felix squeezed himself to sit next to her.

"Felix aa, you are obsessive. That is called obsession." Hyun Jin mocked him.
"There is an empty space next to Soobin, go sit there."

"..." Felix looked at Soobin and then back to Ji Yeon.
"But I want to sit here too." He pouted.

"You are one stubborn child." Hyun Jin intentionally moved to the right, causing Hyuna and Ji Yeon to move too and Felix fell out from the chair.

"YAH!" Felix glared at Hyun Jin.

"Opps, sorry." He laughed.

____

KLCC park,

After the Sushi King, they parted their ways and the Hyuns couple went to the park. Hyuna wanted to watch the water fountain with classical music. Hyun Jin had been such a devoted photographer of Hyuna.

"Hyuna aa! Move slightly to the left!" Hyun Jin made a hand motion, signalling Hyuna to move.

"Nae!" She moved even more away from the camera.

"Hyuna aa! That is the right!" Hyun Jin shifted his gaze from the camera to the real Hyuna.

"Your left is my right!" Hyuna said.

"Okay fine! Don't move." Hyun Jin was tired to win a fight over her endless point.

"Click!" The picture was taken.

To make the day more interesting, some weird bird species landed on Hyuna head. She was freaking out but scared to move. The bird had yellow beak, black in colour, white eyes and shockingly big.

"Hyun Jin aa! I am scared!" Hyuna yelled but stayed still at her position.

"WAIT! THIS DESERVE A PHOTO!" Hyun Jin was more excited about the weird bird somehow.

"YAH! HWANG HYUN JIN!" Hyuna's heart could stop beating for a while.

"YOU ARE SCARING THE BIRD! IT WILL FLY AWAY!" Hyun Jin was fascinated about the bird.

"I AM THE ONE WHO'S SCARE TO DEATH RIGHT NOW!" Hyuna yelled, half crying.

"Click!" Hyun Jin snapped a picture.

He then walked to Hyuna, chasing the bird away. The bird looked at him for a while before flying away in annoyance.

"Were you that scared?" He was laughing at Hyuna.

"I really hate you. That bird was so big, it could eat my head alive." Hyuna complained.

"Sorry," Hyun Jin was still laughing but this time he pulled Hyuna into a hug and patted her head.

"Not forgiving," she smiled but acted mad.
"I still can feel the bird legs on my head."

"Ah I am sorry."

"Hyun Jin! Hyuna!" Some familiar voice called them.

However that voice automatically made them broke the hug and pushed each other 5 meters apart.

"We are done for!" Hyuna said to Hyun Jin.

"I will die today!" Hyun Jin replied.

"I need Hyun Jin with me." Mr Yu said, getting closer to the nervous couple.

"Why sir?" Hyun Jin asked in confusion.

"We need the launching plan. You mentioned charity last time and I think that is a good way to gain the budget. Let's talk more later, we need to gather at eight thirty tonight." Mr Yu stated.

"Cough cough." Hyun Jin held in his coughing but let it out by accident.

"Are you sick?!" Mr Yu panicked.
"You and Hyuna are our main presenters."

"No sir, it is just a slight cold. I will be fine with medicine." Hyun Jin said, more like denying.

"Really? Then make sure to take your medicine and get well soon." Mr Yu said.
"Anyway, I know about you two." He winked at them.

Blood rushed to Hyuna and Hyun Jin face. They turned bright red and Mr Yu laughed at them.

"Alright, I will leave you on a date." Mr Yu said and left them alone.

"Sir!" Hyuna blushed.

"Uwah, how did he know?" Hyun Jin asked in amazement.

"Those classmate probably told him." Hyuna shook her head.

____

Petroscience,

Felix and Ji Yeon ended up at the patro science since they heard there were so many fun games to play inside that place.

"Is this for free?" Felix asked, reading the signboard.

"Hello! What are you two from?" A receptionist talked to them.

"Korea," they answered.

"The entrance is free but some game need to be paid. However don't worry, most of the games here are free. This petroscience is only a place to encourage younger people to love science." She said.

"Ouh really?! Thank you!" Ji Yeon said to the receptionist and went into the petroscience.

Felix followed her into the place and tilted his head to look around in amazement.

"Do we have place like this in Seoul?" Felix asked.

"Not sure. Were we ever interested in science to search for places like this?" Ji Yeon asked him back.

"Honestly no." Felix plainly replied.

"Wah! There's some genius game! Let's play that." Ji Yeon said, pointing to the blocks game.

"If I solve it in one minute, I win a bet." Felix said.

"Hoho, your confidence usually lead misfortune." Ji Yeon laughed at him

"Hoho," Felix imitated Ji Yeon.
"Let's try then."

They went to the blocks game in rush and Ji Yeon set a timer.

"One minute from now."

"This here," Felix started to place the block in pattern.
"This here,"
"Pull this,"
"Tada." He flicked his finger.

"UWAH! WAH!" Ji Yeon covered her mouth.
"Wah! How did you do it?"
"That was fifteen seconds."

"ASAA!"
"I won a bet right?" Felix jumped in joy.

"Huaaaa, what do you want?"

"Call me oppa."

"I AM OLDER THAN YOU!" Ji Yeon became petty.
"By 5 months."

"Hoho! Don't take back your words." He shook his head to annoy Ji Yeon.
"Oppa~"
"Haebwa." He laughed.

"Andwaee." Ji Yeon smacked him.
"Where did you even get the idea?"

"I saw you calling Woojin, Minho, Changbin oppa. So I wonder," Felix said, pouting.

"They are really older from me and it was out of formality."

"Once!"

"No!"

"You are petty! I can't believe in your promises anymore!"

"You mispronounced pretty as petty. Thank you, I know it." Ji Yeon joked about it.

"Uwah, you and your creative getaway."

Felix glares at her and Ji Yeon couldn't stop laughing at that random request.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 339 57
₊˚ꕥ 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 In which the boy group 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 gets one female member added, 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 ₊˚ layout inspired by 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐛...
2.6M 83.8K 200
face claim; @hwa.min on Instagram started;1/8/2019 ended;27/8/2020 SECOND BOOK IS ALREADY UP^^
60.6K 2.2K 40
"why did you lie?" - "i don't know" a boyxboy book ~slow updates~ lowercase intended
214K 6.1K 30
stray kids ||changbin|| [COMPLETED] he needed a reason to smile