Just Friends... (Mature Cont...

By katie-holla

It has always been Bella and Ethan, Ethan and Bella. Nothing could tear these two best friends apart. One nig... More

Just Friends...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 9

5.3K 100 3
By katie-holla

I finally catch up to my mom, "Mom please, I can explain." 

She stops, "How can you explain? I asked you before if you and Ethan were a thing and you said no. Why did you lie to me? After your dad, I thought we didn't keep secrets."

I shake my head, "I was telling the truth. I went on a double date with Jess, Alex, and Nick."

Her eyes go wide, "The same Nick who was driving the other car?"

I nod, "Yes, I haven't reached out to see how he is doing either. I am super upset about it."

"Well, I still am disappointed you didn't talk to me about Ethan. I am really happy for you, but I thought you would tell me."

 I give her a hug, "Mom, seriously it just happened, he kissed me I swear."

 I feel the words stabbing like ice, I can feel the lies beneath my teeth. 

My mom shakes her head, "So, do you like him back?" 

 "Mom!" I groan and she laughs. "I should go back and help him, so we can get out of here faster." 

My mom nods, "Keep that door open." I hurry and go back to the room. I open the door and see Ethan.

"Hey." He says.

"I told her that you kissed me and that that was the first time. She was so upset." 

Ethan raises an eyebrow, "She was upset?" 

He looks hurt, "Ethan, not like that, she was just upset that I didn't tell her. But I told her it was a the first time you kissed me."

"Oh, so this is a new thing?" Ethan kisses my neck and his hands travel up my thighs.

 "Ethan, my mom might walk in stop." I giggle and for once he actually listens.

"Well, we can leave soon. I think the nurse will be stopping by my dad was saying when you were talking to your mom."

As if it was on cue, "Ethan?" The nurse walks in.

 "Oh, hey." He says and smiles at her.

 "I'm just going to check everything then you will be free to go!" 

I grab his hand, "I can't wait to get out of here." He says as she checks his heart beat. I watch her check the things she has to look over on her clipboard, "You have made a near full recovery. The doctor with be in for your medicine and then you are free to go." She flashes a smile and leaves. 

"Medicine?" I ask.

He nods, "It is just because of my heart, they just have to put me on some pills just in case I get stressed. Don't worry about it." He kisses my head and the doctor walks in.

 "Hello, Ethan. Take these pills every night before you go to bed. Do not drive after you have taken them. Go straight to sleep, they can give you hallucinations. Here are the pain killers, too." He goes over the side effects some more and gives the medicine to Ethan, "Since you are 18, you can check yourself out. I think your dad said he had an emergency at his job site. " The doctor leads us to the  waiting room. We check out and leave.

"Are you excited to be in your own bed?" I say as we walk out of the hospital doors.

"I'd rather be in yours." Ethan says with a wink.

"What?" I slap him.

 "Ouch!" He yells, I look at him in fear.

"Oh my gosh, Ethan, I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

 Ethan bursts out laughing, "I was totally kidding." 

My eyes go wide, "You are such a jerk." 

We reach my car and Ethan pins be against it, "You are so beautiful. Thank you for staying with me, Bella. I love you." I smile and he moves the hair out of my eyes.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I love you, Ethan." He kisses me, and I melt . He wraps a hand around my waist and the other going through my hair. The taste of him could last forever. "I love you." We both say between kisses.

 "I know. Let's head home." I nod and give him one last kiss before sliding into the driver's seat.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house?" Ethan nods.

"Sure, do you want some frozen yogurt?" I smile and look over at him, thinking about all the hospital food he had to eat. 

His eyes light up. "Yes, that sounds amazing. I'm surprised you are driving so good with only one arm." 

I roll my eyes, "I can drive with one arm and keep up on the road."

 Ethan looks over at me and I laugh, "Too soon?" 

He nods, "Maybe." He winks. 

I pull into a parking spot and hop out. "Are you excited to eat some real food?" 

I ask Ethan, "Of course." He kisses my cheek. I fill up my cup with frozen yogurt and oreos. "Looks delicious."  

I head to the counter to pay for our fro yo and of course Nick is working.

"Bella, oh my God. Are you okay?" He points at my cast. 

"You did this. You nearly killed Ethan." I seethe.

"I didn't mean to, I was running late and I didn't see that my light was red. I am so sorry."

"I don't care how sorry you are." I say paying.

Ethan comes to join me, but I grab his arm and lead him out the door to my car. "I can't believe he is fine from the accident! I can't believe he is just working here like nothing happened!" I yell.

Ethan gives me a concerned look, "Baby, I am okay."

I shake my head, "No, I can't believe I even gave him a chance with me. If I knew what would happen I would have never gave him my time of day."

Ethan grabs my hand that is shaking in anger, "It's okay." How can he be so calm? This makes no sense at all.

"Without us going there, I wouldn't have known that there was something wrong with my heart. My mom is thankful for him and so am I." Ethan says quietly.

"What do you mean your mom? She passed away long ago."

"When I saw her, Bella. She told me that this is the way we would know the truth about my condition." His eyes are wide and he is completely serious. "That isn't everything she told me, I will tell you more when we get home."

I finish my fro yo and ponder what else he needs to tell me. He has been acting so different and I swear the doctor said that Ethan can hallucinate with his new medication. We get to his house and he unlocks the door, "My dad is at still at work. He just texted me." I nod and walk to his room. 

"So?" I question him.

"So, what?" He raises an eye brow.

 "You know what, what is so important that you needed to tell me here?"

 Ethan gets up from the bed, "Be right back."

I take off my jacket and lay down on his bed. "Okay." He comes back shortly and when I look up at him, he looks nervous, "Ethan, what's wrong?" 

Ethan sits on the bed and kisses me. "So, when I "died" and don't say I didn't because I did. Your face was the first thing I saw, then when there were complications in the hospital, I swear I wasn't dreaming. I saw my mom, Bella. She looked so beautiful, it was how she looked before the cancer took over her body. She said to me, she is the one and I knew exactly who she meant, and it was you." He grabs my hand, "This isn't an engagement, but it is a proposal. I want you to have this promise ring. My dad gave it to my mom and before she passed, she gave it to me, and said I'd know when it was time, Bella, don't you see? I need you to promise me that you will always be there for me, always love me, always care."

I start crying, "Ethan, this is crazy."

 He shakes his head no, "Give me your hand, will you be mine forever?" I move my hand toward him and shake my head yes. He slides on a beautiful sterling silver ring, with sapphire jewels that line around it. "I love you so much. Promise me." 

"I promise." 

He kisses me, "I can't live without you." 

I deepen our kiss, God I love him. I pull his shirt over his head and look at his muscular body. "Do you have anything?" I ask and he nods, I take of my shirt and slide down my jeans. 

"Bella, I will never get over the sight of you." Ethan slides down his shorts and kisses my neck and goes down, he trails kisses down my breasts and stomach. He slides my lace panties off and enters a finger, he still trails kisses down my body. I moan in pleasure. He continues to finger me and kiss me all over. I am so wet for him and I want him inside me. 

"I want you." I just want him, I don't care if it's rushed. I tug at his boxers and his cock catches my attention. I slide my hand along his length, Ethan enters another finger into me. I breath out small breaths, "Don't stop." I tug his length back and forth, faster and faster, Ethan nearly finishes me off with his fingers.

"I want to make love to you, Bella." 

"I want you to make love to me." I cry out.

He kisses my entrance and puts on the condom. He slides his hard cock inside of me. "Ah!" I cry out in ecstasy. He goes in and out, up and down. Ethan kisses my lips, my cheeks, my fingers trail through his hair. I scratch his back as I moan out in pleasure. He rubs my clit with his right hand and makes love to me long and hard. His lips crash onto mine and I bite his bottom lip. He holds onto my tits and squeezes them as he thrusts into me. My head falls back as he gets deeper inside of me. He bends down and gives me a hickey on my boob. It feels so good knowing we are making love. That we survived the accident. That we will be together forever. 

"I want you to ride me, baby." He has through his moans. We takes his hard cock out of me and I go on top of him. He thrusts it back into me and I scream, it is so big. My neck falls back as I cry out in pleasure. I bounce on his hard dick, letting him fill me. He thrusts into me over and over again. He slaps my ass and I love it. "Yes, baby. Just like that." He rubs my clit and sucks on my tits as I ride him. I am so close to my climax, I lean down and crash my lips to his. 

"Ethan, oh my God, Ethan." I cry out as I climax. He holds me tight as he cums. 

"That was the best sex we have ever had." He breathes out. 

I laugh, "I think that every time. Just think about when we live together." 

"I'm am so ready to get out of here for college." 

I smile, "Yeah, me too. It will be just us." 

I grab his hand and feel the ring between us. "I love you so incredibly much." He kisses my hand. "Thank you for taking the ring." I love him so much. I want to be his everything forever. He is my best friend, but also my lover. He is my soul mate.  "I can't wait to see this sight everyday when we get our apartment together." 

I laugh, "You will not be seeing this everyday."

I slide my shirt on and it tugs on my cast, "Need some help, love?"

 I smile, "No." He stands up and helps me. He grabs my jeans for me, "I need my underwear." 

Ethan laughs, "I don't see it anywhere, guess you have to go without." 

I roll my eyes," I guess I will just borrow some of yours." I go over to his dresser and search through his drawers. 

"What is this?" I find an old picture of us from freshmen year.

"Shit. Yeah, that is just, nothing. "

 I lift it in the air, "I am keeping this."

 Ethan's eyes go wide, "No! I need it!" 

I laugh, "Why?" 

He rubs his hands in his hair, "Before we started being more than friends,  this is one of the only photos I have of you. We never take any pictures and I would think about you sometimes. Ugh, this is so embarrassing." His face is getting red, "You look hot in that and sometimes I would look at it, when you know, I would-" 

My eyes go wide, "Wait! What? You masturbated to a picture of me from freshmen year?" 

Ethan's face starts to turn bright read, "You re so weird!" I laugh the hardest I have ever laughed before.  I slide on a pair of his boxers. 

"What do I see in you?" 

I put the picture back, "You are just so weird." I kiss his forehead. "I love you, Ethan."

 He looks up at me, "Do not tell anyone about that pic, I'm going to have to find a new hiding place for it. " 

My jaw drops, "You are a freak!" I am interrupted by a text from my mom wanting me home.

"I have to go, my mom wants me home. I'll see you tomorrow. I can pick you up for graduation if you want." 

Ethan kisses my head, "I'd like that."

 We say another goodbye and I leave. I cannot believe he has that picture of us hiding in his drawer. I also can't believe he would get off to a picture of me! I know he has been with other girls. He always had a thing with most of the cheerleaders, but I didn't think he would jerk off to me! I never thought I would be pretty enough or cool enough for him. We were just friends and thats what I thought we would always be. Thank the heavens I was wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fine denial By JJ

Fanfiction

36K 1.9K 32
Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen have been friends since elementary school. Both of them are in Forks High and they have seen each other grow up along...
286K 3.8K 68
August and Ethan have been bestfriends since the day they met at Ethan's seventh birthday party. And now, twelve years on, their friendship continues...
276K 7.8K 29
"You can't disappear for two months and comeback to ruin everything" ° ° ° Bella is about to get married to Edward. Evie helped the Cullens with the...
29.7K 832 51
"You're my sunshine, my best friend and my first and only love. Always." Ever since Jamie was born she always had Ethan. The very best friend she cou...