Chapter 5

I wake up super hot and I can't move. I look around and I notice I am still in Ethan's room. His arms are suffocating me, but also in a good way. I love being in his arms. I turn trying not to wake up, but I really suck at it. "Bel?" Ethan says my name so softly.

"Good morning." I say facing him. 

"Good morning. What are your plans for today?"

"I have homework, you can study with me if you want?" I ask him.

"All you ever do is homework." He teases me.

"You know how I need these scholarships though. We don't really have a way to pay for school and I don't have a job." I groan.

"I'd help you pay." He grabs my hand and brings it up to my mouth to kiss it.

"No, you would not. You only have money because you help your dad with construction stuff in the summer. I also would never let you pay." I stand up looking for something to change into.

"You know I don't even plan on going to university, just community college. I would have the extra money. I'd make sure you were good." He stands up with me.

"No, no, no. I am good, I promise. I have been working so hard for years I am not letting you distract me into not studying. Can you take me home to get my stuff? I also need some actual clothes." I open up his drawers looking for something to put on. I use my swim suit as underwear as I will change when I get home. He finds me a shirt and some shorts. 

"Will these work?" I take them from him.

"Yes, hopefully my mom is at work so I won't have to explain why I am in your clothes." I burst out laughing. This is so ridiculous. I can't believe I stayed the night at his house with nothing. This boy is changing me. I need to get back into my routine. 

"Sure, do you want me to get breakfast on the way to your place?" He asks sliding on some shorts and a t-shirt.

"I have food at home, it is already 11 am so we kind of missed lunch time."

He pulls me into him, "I am a little hungry, but not for food." 

"If you help me study, maybe I will give you a taste of something." I wink at him. 

"Sounds like a plan. I might drop you off and come back. I need to grab a few things for my dad and clean up around the house before he comes back home." He hugs me and leads me outside to his truck we hop in and drive to my house. I love the music he plays, sometimes we listen to the radio, but he also has an awesome playlist that has a collection of both of our favorite songs. He knows how much I love The Weeknd and Justin Bieber and he has all of their albums on the playlist. He loves Juice WRLD, 21 Savage, and other rappers that I also enjoy listening to. He also likes a lot of country music and when he sings his voice changes in the cutest way. I find myself day dreaming and we shortly arrive to my house.

"Here we are, Bella." He says pulling into my driveway.

"Thanks for the ride home." I smile at him.

"Anytime pretty girl." He winks, "I will see you later. I will text you."

"Sounds good!" He learns in to kiss me, but I still don't know if my mom is home or not. I hurry out and leave him hanging. Best friends don't kiss each other goodbye. 

When I go inside my mom is no where to be found, thank God. I hurry into the bathroom and change out of my clothes. I see my pajamas folded by the sink right where I left them. I take the swimsuit off and slide on my pajamas. I am excited to study, did I really just think that? School is one of my favorite things in the world, other than Ethan of course. Ugh, Ethan. I think I am falling in love with him. His kisses are to die for, his muscles are so sexy, his eyes are so blue. I need to stop, focus Bella. I need to study, we have school tomorrow along with a history exam.