Chapter 25

I can't believe I'm getting married today. I am going to be known as Mrs.Myers after today, this is so insane. I stretch and check my phone, I have an hour before my hair appointment. "Ethan." I say shaking him awake, he rolls over. "Good morning." I kiss his cheek, "Hi there." He relaxes into the bed, "What time is it?" I give him my phone, "Time to get up." He laughs, "Okay." I give him a kiss. "I love you." I say as I stand up. "I'm going to shower."I leave Ethan and turn on the shower. I hear Jess come in, "Girl, are you almost done in there? You have to go to your appointment!" I laugh, "I am hurrying!" I wash my hair and shave literally everything. Tonight will be mine and Ethan's night and no one will take that away from us.

I get out and dry my hair with a towel. "Jess I will be out in a second." I wrap a second towel around my body and unlock the door. "Ethan no peeking." I hear him laugh, "I promise I am leaving your room as we speak." I listen for him to walk past the bathroom and head down the stairs before I go into my room. I throw on my wedding lingerie, a wife lace thong and bra that has the word bride bedazzled to them. "Bel!" Jess storms into my room, "Jess!" She laughs, "Girl, come on we are going to be late!" I throw on some leggings and a t-shirt, "You are getting married today!" Jess screams and gives me a hug, "I am getting married!" We head down the stairs and my mom is grabbing her car keys, "Are you ladies ready?" We nod, "Hell yeah!"

We hop into the car to go get our hair and makeup done. "I am so excited." I say as we head out of my driveway. I feel my bump and I can't wait to meet my baby one day, they will be so perfect, Ethan's eyes, my hair, a perfect piece of us. A few minutes later my mom parks in front of Elena's Hair and Beauty Salon, "We're here!" My mom says unbuckling her seat belt. I hop out of the car and walk up to the front door, "Good morning!" Elena pops out. We all say hello and get seated. "Makeup and hair for all three of you girls correct?" I nod, "Yes please, it is for my wedding." Elena claps, "Yes! That is what Miss Jessica was saying when she made the appointment!" Jess smiles, "Let's get started!" Elena has her two assistants come help pamper us. It takes only two hours for them to do our makeup and hair. "How much do we owe you?" Elena whispers to her assistants, "For you two, fifty each, the bride is no charge. Miss Isabel, you will go far in life and I wish you the best on you wedding day." My jaw drops, "I am paying you! That is too generous, you guys made me look so beautiful." Elena puts her hand up, "No charge."

My mom pays and tips them each for their time, "Thank you so much." We leave and get in the car, "We look so beautiful." Jess says staring at herself in the mirror. "No we just need to put you in your dress and we are good to go." We get home in no time and I run up the stairs, I cannot risk Ethan seeing me. I look out my mom's window into the backyard. Everything looks amazing, there are chairs set up and the alter the boys made is perfect, the flowers surrounding everything are beautiful. "Jess!" Jess joins me and looks outside, "Wow, I hope our real wedding is like this." I hug her, "I am so thankful for you." We walk over to my mom's closet and grab the wedding dress. "This is crazy." We pull it out of the bag and my mom comes in with the camera, "Smile!" We pose a few times with the dress before my mom puts down the camera. "Ready?" I nod, "I'm going to have to be." I get undressed and they help me put on my dress. I twirl around in it and I have never ever felt so good.

My mom takes more pictures of us and then her and Jess get dressed in their bridesmaid dresses. "Grandma and Grandpa are on their way!" My mom says putting her phone down. I hug her, "Thank you for everything." My mom puts her phone down and puts on my jewelry. "You look stunning." Jess takes a picture of me and then we here a knock, "Who is that?" My mom goes to the door, "Hi! I'm Anthony your wedding photographer, Alex said you guys would be up here." Jess gives him a hug, "Do you remember Anthony from my wedding at the courthouse? I asked him if he could take some pictures of you and Ethan today." I smile, "Thank you!" He takes a few photos of us. "I will take some as you come down the stairs and outside too so make sure you look for me so I can get the best shots of your special day." I nod, I want to cry I am so happy.