Heavy Crown ♚ H.S [ON HOLD]

By macklemcvey

❝Heavy is the head that wears the crown.❞ - Shakespeare, Henry IV [WARNING: This story contains explicit co... More

Heavy Crown ♚
Trailer ♚
Playlist ♚
Prologue ♚
| I |
II
III
IV
| V |
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
| XI |
| XII |
| XIII |
XIV
XV
XVI
| XVII |
XVIII
| XIX |
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
HC One-shot Contest: CLOSED ♚
HC One-Shot Contest: Winners ♚
HC One-Shot Contest: Winner's One Shot ♚
| XXVII |
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
| XXXI |
XXXII
XXXIII
| XXXIV |
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
on hold yay (not)
HC INFO/RECAP
XXXIX
XL
hi
XLI
ON HOLD
| XLII |
XLIII

HC RECAP 2

5.6K 194 52
By macklemcvey

Hello all, I am back!

So I just copy and pasted the previous recap I posted in this book and just added a few things. I do recommend re-reading the last few chapters of the story AND this, but if you really can't be fucked or don't have the time it'd be good to at least read this recap. These details are HELLA important in understanding what's going to happen next in the story and I don't want comments like "who is this again?", just come back and read the recap all the info you need IS HERE.

I'll be back to update the new chapter within about a week or so to give y'all time to catch up if you want (also cuz I'm travelling for a week lOls).

♛♔♛

WORDS AND MEANINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW

Caunwaiton: the fictional country Harry and Reina are King and Queen of.

Khidos/Foreign Lands of Khidos: the country and surrounding islands that are a little away from Caunwaiton. Reina's mother was from there.

Siremeth: the capital of Caunwaiton and the kingdom ruled by House Styles

Vardomos: a kingdom in the north, ruled by House Rahraenos.

The Messian Faith/ Faith of Messiah: the religion that is prominent in Khidos. Reina's mother used to follow it. In order to better understand it, it's supposed to resemble Islam.

The Faith of the One: the religion that is prominent in Caunwaiton. Harry and Reina follow it. This resembles Christianity.

The Followers of The Messiah/ The Messians: the terrorist group that's been attacking and ambushing the different kingdoms of Caunwaiton. They are what makes Khidos and the Messian faith as a religion look bad.

THE FIVE HOUSES

The five great houses of Caunwaiton are the five royal families that rule the five main kingdoms of the country.

House Styles

Sigil: Lion

Colors: Red and Gold

Head: Harry Styles.

Other members: Diana Styles (mother) and Gemma (sister).

Deceased: Desmond Styles (Father)

House Rahraenos

Sigil: Dragon

Colors: Black and silver

Head: Reyes Rahraenos

Other members: Reina Rahraenos (sister) and Genevieve Rahraenos (step-mother).

Deceased: Ronan Rahraenos (father), Rhoda Rahraenos (mother) and Aella Rahraenos (grandmother).

House Payne

Sigil: Bear

Colors: Brown

Head: Liam Payne

Other members: Kiera Payne (sister)

Deceased: Bradyn Payne (father)

House Tomlinson

Sigil: Eagle

Colors: Blue

Head: Aldwin Tomlinson

Other members: Louis Tomlinson (son)

House Mikkelson

Sigil: Snake

Colors: Green

Head: Kirsten Mikkelson.

Deceased: Maxar Mikkelson (brother) and Ryden Mikkelson (father).

OTHER CHARACTERS

- Declan Stanlire: Harry's cousin from his mother's side of the family. The Hand of  the King, which means he's the king's closest advisor.

- Fredric Bryne: Harry's bestfriend and bodyguard, head of the Kingsguard.

-  Aldrich Norcross: an important lord who provides the Crown with the most money for their financial needs when governing the country. Gifted Reina and Harry three dragon eggs on their wedding day.

- Brandon Norcross: Aldrich's brother, a voyager who travels  around the country, beyond Khidos. The one who bought the dragon eggs from a Messian.

- Jaide Norcross: Daughter of Aldrich Norcross. Married to Declan Stanlire. Ex-lover of Harry's. Friend of Reina's.

-  Nira Rhysling: Reina's handmaid and best friend from Vardomos.

- Fionn Sterling: one of Harry's trusted advisors.

INFO ON EVENTS BEFORE HC STARTED

- Ronan Rahraenos (Reina's father) signed a marriage proposal with Desmond Styles to solidify the alliance created in fear of getting dragged into the Payne-Tomlinson war during the time. This happened when Reina and Harry were three years old.

- Reina's mother, Rhoda, died the same year the proposal was set. But this was before the proposal was set. The way she died hasn't been mentioned.

- Ronan Rahraenos and Jon, Reina's lover at the time, both died fighting in the Rahraenos Rebellion, the war that was against House Styles where they fought for the throne.

- Harry Styles had a fling with Kirsten Mikkelson a few years before he met and married Reina. They weren't in love, it was just hooking up.

MAIN DEATHS BY THE MESSIANS

- Desmond Styles of House Styles (Harry's father). Murdered at his birthday ball.

- Aella Rahraenos of House Rahraenos (Reina's grandmother). Poisoned by an overdose of nutmeg.

- Bradyn Payne of House Payne (Liam's father). Murdered during a raid done by the Messians.

- Maxar Mikkelson of House Mikkelson (Kirsten's brother). Murdered during an attack on the Mikkelson Castle.

THE MESSIAN DRAMA RECAP AND IMPORTANT DETAILS

Words and phrases mentioned by the Messians:

For the first time ever we are going to have a foreign Queen, it would be a shame the foreign Queen representing Khidos isn't even a Messian

This realm must be cleansed of non-Messian believers and ruled by Messian-based governance only. Only then will there be justice and freedom for the foreigners of Khidos. Khidosi whom follow the Messiah of course

All must die. All will die. The followers of Messiah will cleanse this realm. All of you will cease to exist: Dragon, Lion, Bear, Eagle and Snake

The Faith of Messiah is the one true faith. All must die.

Important details (this is more of a recap of what was discussed in the previous chapters) :

- The masks the Messians wear are made of gold. Harry and Reina and the rest of the council suspects that someone must be providing them with money to create these gold masks. An Ally.

- Aella was killed because she had suspicions, it could possibly be about who the spy was. When she was killed the warning left in Reina's room said that she knew too much.

- Reina believes that the royals were killed for specific reasons, Aella of course being because she knew too much, such as about the Messians or the spy. Desmond, because Harry would be King after him and Reina Queen. So she believes that from what they said and how she's Queen now, the Messians want her to convert to the Faith of Messiah when she follows the Faith of The One.

Also so that there could be a chance of the Crown turning into a Messian-based government, which basically means the laws and stuff will all be based on religious law, specifically Messian law. But of course the motive isn't clear so none of this is certain.

- Declan suspects Reina and her family of being the Messian ally, and also murdering the king, a crime known as regicide. Declan's reasoning for this is because the masks have the same symbols as the necklaces her mother wore because she follow the Faith of the Messiah. He believes that there is some connection because House Rahraenos are importers of the spice, nutmeg, which was used to poison Aella. They import it from Khidos because of the family connections to the country, and sell it to other houses.

- There is also suspicion that the Messians own a dragon. This is because the warning they left the night Reina's grandmother died had a piece of dragon flesh. The scales weren't similar to Vaera's and it is known that Vaera and her eggs were the last dragons remaining. However, the warning had dragon flesh, so this gave Harry the idea to contact Aldrich's brother about where he got the dragon eggs that Aldrich gifted Reina and Harry. Since they found out the seller is a Messian, they connected the dots that these eggs come from a dragon. It must also be remembered that foreigners years ago used to ride and tame dragons, which is why Reina and Reyes are good at it.

- Another important thing to remember  for the  next few chapters  is  that  it was revealed that Aldrich Norcross brother has contact with a Messian, as he had bought the dragon eggs  from the Messians before. Whether he is a spy or not is up to your interpretation.

A CRASH COURSE RECAP OF THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS :

So I'm gonna  start  from when Aella died because I think that's something people can remember vividly enough.

Aella, Reina's grandmother died  from an overdose of nutmeg in an apple pie. It is suspected that  Aella  had some  secret knowledge, hence why she was killed quickly.  It is also suspected that the Messians are behind this; this is because there was a sign left that indicated it (a dead horse stuffed with animals that represented the sigils of the five houses).

Reina and Harry are  still estranged  when this happens but they soon enough  make  efforts to make the marriage work instead of bickering, isolating each other and making the other grovel.  Reina is devastated she can't go to the funeral because it is way too dangerous for her to do so. Reyes, who came to Siremeth to take Aella's body back to Vardomos, promises her he'll control Vaera the dragon during the funeral. 

Sike bitch Vaera goes haywire and escapes. Ends up coming to Siremeth, looking for Reina her mother and is met with backlash from the people. She is sent away by Reina, a  sad ass moment, and there is no idea of whether she'll return or live or not because her wounds were severe when she left.

Meanwhile, Declan is being an utter bitch to Reina, basically accusing her of regicide (the action of killing  a king basically Desmond). But he  ends  up  sucking it up and apologizing to Reina but he's still a salty bih.

They all eventually agree to send letters to the heads of the other four houses, asking them for a meeting to deal with this Messian drama. Something that has never been done before, the five houses uniting against a common enemy. The last chapter was basically the representatives of the four houses arriving:

Reyes of House Rahraenos

Louis of House Tomlinson

Liam of House Payne

Kirsten of House Mikkelson

ALL is good and great, everyone's friendly and shit. Reina notices Harry apologizing to Kirsten for something, and the only thing she knows about those two is that they've slept together before yeet. That's interesting.

So the next chapter is going to be about THE MEETING where they decide wtf to do with this Messian bs. It might be a little boring because of course there's no action or drama. It sucks to come back on a boring chapter but I can't do much about that, it's important and needs to happen. Plus after it, y'all will be losing your mINDS over what's gonna happen so patience my loved ones.

Of course I will understand if there's shit that comes up in the future chapters that reference to old chapters that you don't remember even if you did read the recap and re-read the book. 

Please if you have any questions at all comment here!

♛♔♛

RIGHT that is the recap! There's a lot to come and I am getting excited again to write this book. As decided on Instagram (if y'all don't follow me, it's the same username: macklemcvey), I decided that the plot for this book was too long to make it one book so I'll be doing a sequel !!

Please please please bear with me if updates aren't consistent and are sporadic, I am a bit rusty getting back into writing and it is my summer holiday so I will be travelling and doing other stuff. I'm just happy to be even remotely updating again, even if it isn't that consistent, it's better than nothing right?

Love you all so so much and I am so grateful for your patience and support. I apologize once again for disappearing for legit idek 8 months??? But as I promised before, I will finish these books no matter what, no matter how long it takes me.

SOOOoo

Until we meet again...

thiø

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449 0 40
One Direction fanfic :) Written By: Ms_Tomlinson91 MrsLexiStyles BrittanyWilson1 COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) Thanks loves <3 Love you <...
97 24 25
PLEASE READ 'SPLIT' BEFORE READING THIS!!!!!!!! Mature content read at own risk
13.1K 360 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
49.5K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...