Ruined by him (Completed)

By pabhi29

A girl whose life changes when she meets this big shot Actor who seems nothing but a favour from her. In a d... More

Prologue
Part 1: Clumsiness
Part 2: Clumsiness Continues.
Part 3: Thinking Out Loud.
Part 4: Leap of Faith
Part 5: Genetic A**h***
Part 6: Getting used to.
Part 7: Unbiased feelings.
Part 9: Possessed!
Part 10: Enticed.
Part 11: Trust?
Part 12: Acceptance.
Part 13: Passion Ignites😍
Part 14: Aftermath with a deal
Part 15: Compatibility.
Part 16: Misunderstood
Fantasy 1: On the Beach😉
Part 17: 2nd Aftermath.
Part 18: Tujhe kitna Chahne Lage hum
Part 19: Off to London.
Part 20: London Dairies
Part 21: Is This love!?..
Fantasy 2: In the Rain.
Part 22: Inching closer.
Part 23: Bliss.
Part 24: Passionate moments.
Part 25: Acknowledging the feels.
Part 26: Back to work
Part 27: A competitor
Part 28: Sweet and Salty
Part 29: Desperate Bonds.
Part 30: Desperate Bonds 2
New Story!
Fantasy 3: at the workplace
Part 31: Right in the feels
Part 32: Right in the feels- 2
Part 33: Escape route.
Part 34: Escape route 2
Part 35: Escape route 3
Part 36: Escape route 4
Part 37: A night to remember.
Part 38: Closeness
Announcement
Part 39: Serenity.
Part 40: Back to business.
Part 41: The Night.
Part 42: Life Changing.
Part 43: Road to redemption.
Last Part: Baahon ke darmiyan.
Epilogue

Part 8: Falling for his pervert ways!

1.1K 67 130
By pabhi29

... i was so confused with my ownself at the way this part turned out to be!!...😆😅😅 ! maybe I rushed into things!.. but maybe this was needed!.. i dont know.. hope you all are not at all confused with this one....

PS- Strong words used and will be used further to

,------------

Day 3 ended by just being there physically for her. The dress for the red carpet was selected.

Natasha, she sighed. The sweet girl did called her back in the evening and talked to her about literally everything, from her education to her current life. She felt proud of the sweet girl, an orphan Karan adopted on his parent's anniversary after they both passed. She stayed with him but as the realisation dawned upon the small girl that Karan's family was not her cup of tea, she took her studies seriously. Being a superstars sister she got the eye for fashion industry and when she was mature enough, she parted off from Karan and stayed in hostel stating that it will be better. Karan though took this all lightly, he was happy for her moving on and didn't once interfered. She is now a known designer and lives on her own. The bond they shared was never faded and Tripura saw how. Just not being together doesn't mean the love fades.

That part where she mentioned of Karan not reacting to her leaving him shocked her. Was he not affected at all? She wanted to ask him but knowing how well behaved pervert he is, she didn't had the heart to start a conversation with him which will end up being his show at the end of flirting and almost tricking her in his arms and eventually in his bed. Yes, he is so much intriguing and alluring, does he know hypnosis? She must beware.

She strode towards the balcony and let the cool breeze from the sea face calm her. She was now feeling a part of this mishap. Agreeing to all this fancy dress measurement chaos, she has eventually agreed to the parlour treatment he has arranged for them.

He is so bossy and dominating, she has realised. 'He has never forced me though!' The question came up, but he didn't even left you any options to! She realised. He never keeps another option than agreeing to whatever he says.

Her mind wandered back to how he looks. Karan Khanna, out of 10 roads in mumbai, he has his face in almost 6 road's banner. He is so famous and Endorse many brands.

Karana Khanna! The actor on whom half of the country's girls has crush on. She is one of them. Yes, he looked so alluring when she didn't knew him but now as she is staying with him she felt so consious about herself. Wasn't he the one affected by her!? She realised and she felt proud of herself for affecting him!. But at the other end she was getting affected bad to. Real bad.

She don't know how much time is left till she will surrender to his charm. Yes she is getting so lured to him.

Chuckled her inner self, she heard. I wont lure to your charm! She mimicked her own tone. 2 days! 2 days and you are already doing his biding, it kept on mocking me.

She stamped her foot on the ground at the thought of how he talked about the appointment and ended up making her numb with his further talks that she couldn't retort.

------

After the dinner, he held the glass of sweet for her.

"I would love to taste this off your lips" he winked at her with an innocent smile that blood rushed through her, not into her fist but into her cheeks colouring them.

Wiping off the sweet on her lips with a towel he leaned closer and placed a kiss just besides her lips almost touching them, but he brushed his lips slightly to hers and she huffed for breathe.

"you do that again and I will punch you in the face" though catching her breathe she warned. He chuckled at that sweet warning of hers.

"I like feisty in bed to" he raised his brow at her and she tore her eyes off his dangerous gaze. "I can't wait for you to do the honor and warm my bed" he sleazed.

Everything they talk ends up in his bed, like his mind is in his bed to.

"you think you bought me to warm up your bed?" She now almost charged up with energy, snapped.

He just had his filthy, pervert yet warm gaze at her that her cheeks almost coloured up but she scowled instead.

"if you will turn that damn cooling machine of yours off for a minute than you will know how hot Mumbai is and eventually it will warm your bed to" she smirked and was finally happy that she was reacting to him the way she wanted not the way he wants and she does. He chuckled almost burst into short laugh at her sarcasm.

"that's why you are perfect" he giggled and yet again placed a kiss, now on the tip of her angry red nose. She almost swung charged her hand backwards for a punch in his gut but he withdrew just with a peck.

"will you stop doing that" she finally gathered the courage to deny him. Not that she was feeling disgusted by him! She was feeling disgusted by her own self that she was reacting all the way he demanded. She should've punched him the first thing he lay his hands on her but yet she waited for him to kiss her! Not once but twice he did and yet she was sitting there waiting for him to kiss her properly so she could punch him and he can kiss her again!.

"will you stop looking so gorgeous?" He smirked instead and though she was angry her facial tension lessened into a flush but she replaced it with a pout of annoyance.

"Even a Sex worker has a say in things" she shot her moist eyes at him "I am not the girl you think, I thought I had to pretend being your girlfriend but..." She choked.

She looked down at her fingers. She couldn't fathom what she said and how she interpreted all of this things.

"you know" his voice shrieked her "I didn't wanted all of this to turn the way you mentioned" his voice more darker and full of depth "I don't do sluts at all" his eyes turned into a slit "I decided to give you that much money 'cause it means nothing to me but everything to you" somehow she felt his tone softened but she trained her eyes at her hands and took long breaths.

"the things that will happen between us will be mutual" he slid his chair closer "and It will happen for sure" he leaned closer now resting his elbows on his knees and his face to her level. "Do think it this way, I will you give you the pleasure no one can" he winked at her.

She slowly calmed herself and turned her head to him.

"In your dreams" her gaze fired to which he chuckled.

She fisted her hand tight and closed her eyes trying to compose herself to his comments and smirks.

He slowly brushed the tip of his forefinger on the length of her arm and trailed it to the hand she fisted. Her fist as in a treasure unlocked to his touches. He slowly took the possession of her small palm in his big one and entwined his fingers with hers. She tried squeezing his palm to set her hand free but his hold was firm and didn't flinched even slightly when she tried nailing him.

He got up taking her other hand and gave a hard pull that she jumped up from her chair and ended up on his chest. When her front crushed to his, he groaned. Like something within him woke up. Still having her soft palm into his, he placed them on his shoulder now setting free his one hand which with pleasure settled on her back sliding to her waist. She slid her hand unknowingly down his shoulder to his chest but realising her act she fisted her hand on his collar. His smile went into a grin and her scowl turned into slits of her eyes and she greeted her teeth hard.

Though it looked like she'd eat him alive but in reality she was feeling rather enticing being in his arms and that thought made her disgust herself.

"appointment at 10 tomorrow" he placed his other hand on her back.

"I don't want it" she glared at him fisting her other hand on his other collar.

"I've spent a lot for that" he glared at her.

"Take it from the money you are to give me" she glared back.

For now getting out of his arms was not her priority but getting back to him was.

"I love to pamper my girl" his slit eyes shone slightly. Before she could retort he spoke "you are my girl, and as I am paying you, you have to get these things done"

He leaned closer to her but she didn't turned her face around, she glared back at him. He leaned more closer, she was shivering inside but didn't showed it. When he neared her lips she wanted to punch him, kick him, yell at him but mostly she wanted him to kiss her. She closed her eyes shut showing her discomfort but inside, she craved for the things he was imagining, he was promising. She felt his breathe near her lips but they drew towards her cheeks and neared her ear.

"I like it all waxed and shaved" he whispered and the way his breathe lingered on her earlobe, she shivered like a dry leaf. His words registered and she shot her eyes at him.

"you need waxing too!" She eyed his chest hair peaking through his shirt.

He chuckled and burst into a laugh at her sense of humour.

He went back to his safe distance yet holding her in his arms.

He spoke "also, I am not a huge fan of protections" she shot her eyes at him "I like it more open" his lips curved at a side and she pursed hers not having any comeback for what he was saying.

"we will take care of your birth control" that was it to her and more to her grief his hand slide down her back towards her lower waist.

She gripped his collar hard "go down more than that and I will kick you" she hissed literally huffing hot breathes.

She can't, she knew. Not that she was scared but because she was afraid he might take that as an opportunity to get back to her and she can't give him any. This relation of theirs is just about getting back and comebacks for now. His comments finally showed what he had in mind and pervert was the only word that suited him right now. She pushed him and parted a safe distance.

Shameless, was another word that actually suited him but she was equally shameless that she was actually feeling intrigued by his remarks and the things he was saying.

------

Now as she stood in the balcony sleepless and fully lost in her thoughts. He sat in the adjacent balcony having a glass of scotch in his hand and he leaned back having a view of lifetime.

The t-shirt and shorts he selected for her for the night fitted her perfect. Her slender legs on display made him twitch at places. She didn't need any parlour treatment! But he wanted to test her surrender and she actually agreed to whatever he said, that thought satisfied the man within him.

More than her gorgeous legs, her petite frame was a sight to behold. The swell of her chest and the curve of her bottom from the side view gave him a satisfaction of his choice. Her hair swayed in the cool breeze and he couldn't help raise his hand in hair as in he was caressing and running his fingers through them.

Finally getting out of her thoughts she turned around and her eyes met his hawking once. Her face turned into a tomato with the thought that from when was he watching her. She flushed more when he pouted his lips as in kissing her in air. She turned her face around. She was blushing! You are an idiot, she scolded her own self and gave him an ugly angry face of hers but that to seemed cute to him as he smiled.

She rushed inside her room when she saw him rolling his eyes up and down her body.

He sipped on his drink and sighed verbally. ''God how much more time do I have to control'' he voiced his thoughts loud that she peaked from the curtains clearly getting his words "keep dreaming Mr. Khanna" she mocked sticking her tongue out teasingly and ran inside the room again.

'Did she just blushed?' he thought and that made him smile in Triumph

--------

The next day, her heart beats raised as the clock striked 9.50 Am. She was feeling as in she was getting a operation done! But the reality was she was going to get pampered. She tried skipping her breakfast but he turned up outside her door and warned her if she won't walk down with him now he'd pick her up on his shoulder and make her eat sitting on his lap. Though his voice was soft but she cant take risks and sitting on his lap eating seemed like a fantasy she craved but shrugged the thought immediately.

-------

Again there were a group of three girls. When they removed each and every product on her bed and table she was shocked. It will take a whole day to apply every one of those things on her! She gasped.

But it didn't, almost 1 pm and she was fully treated well. Nails manicured, hair washed thrice and they applied some serum that she felt she'd give a shampoo ad immediately, that's how soft they felt. The face pack was still on her face and she already made her way to peel it but one of the girls helped her in that to.

The most she was scared for was waxing her arms and legs. Never done that before, never felt the need to, she was blank on her laying position but it was smooth. They were highly paid, she knew, the treatment was of top level.

She felt light, a little bit cooler. Her skin never felt that much smooth and glimmering.

She actually took a nap when everything, was done.

-------

"Darling...." His voice trailed in the room and when she felt a hand directly on her bare legs she woke up with a jolt and her eyes caught his lustful ones.

"what..." Her voice barely a whisper.

"you feel so soft" he brushed his fingers up her thighs, she wearing shorts that she was all exposed to his touches.

She sat up straight and tried moving back from his proximity.

"sorry to disturb your sleep baby" he trailed his forefinger on her smooth cheek. His other hand caressed the length of her arm, taking in the softness the after parlour treatment had on her.

"how it felt?" He held her gaze. She smiled at his genuine question.

"it felt great" the reply came with a cute smile.

"told you" he smirked at her and sat in front of her.

"am hungry" she somehow got used to his touches.

"yes sure sweetheart" he sat straight "but before that!" Saying he started pulling his t-shirt up his torso.

"what are you doing!" She held his hand midway his undressing.

"I have something for you" the smirk on his face stunned her and he took his t-shirt off. She closed her eyes in embarrassment. How can she see him like that! She has seen him bare in movies but in person! That to so close. Not that she was afraid but she was concerned her idiot heart would give up and she'd pounce on him!.

When she opened her eyes slowly peaking at him her eye widened. His chest was minus his hair she saw yesterday! Did he really!? Her mind couldn't register.

When she opened her eyes fully eyeing him lustfully. He smirked and started posing, flaunting his biceps at her.

"You should've told me way before that you want me like this!" He got up on his knees and started leaning close to her.

She blushed biting her lips. "besharam!" She pushed him aside making him fall on his back. She ran towards the washroom and heard him growl "stop wiggling them like that!" Not getting his comment she turned and looking at what he meant stunned her.

"behave Mr.Khanna" she suppressed her flush and glared at him.

"Not with you baby!" He gave her a kissing pout that she turned immediately and locked herself in. She rested her head against the door.

"come down soon, will wait" she heard his voice.

Here she was catching her breathe, also whatever sanity she had left within herself. Not that his flirt were harmful. She started responding back to him!.

'why does he have to look so charming when he was clearly being so cheap!.... "Atleast he has his mind sorted" she heard herself defending!

She was stunned by the split personality she was herself dealing with...

On a side... She wants to keep herself off him and on the other side she was slowly surrendering to his charming ways!!!

God help me!...

-----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 823 14
everyone have two different faces, one face they show to all world but other face they hide it, in their own, may be they scared to show that face to...
68.7K 2.8K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
546K 26.3K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
202K 20.8K 75
*Entirely written in English* He is dangerously Handsome, girls swoon over him..the most busiest and highest Paid Actor in Indian Television Industry...