Reincarnated as the Demon Kin...

By umi210

Basically those romance/betrayal Chinese novels, Isekai Japanese novels, and reborn as __ 's daughter Korean... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Relationship Chart (Contains Spoilers Maybe)
Epilogue
The end

Chapter 10

3.8K 115 14
By umi210

Where is this? The last thing I remember is getting taken away... wait, it can't possibly be a jail? I wanted to scream and drown myself in tears, but I knew it wouldn't make this situation better.

Hah, another betrayal? God sure hates me. Why did I reincarnate? Why? Why must I go through all this pain again? Tell me WHY?

My dress was in bits, and my shoes were scratched and dirtied from the fight earlier. My hair was disheveled. I bet I look nasty now. Whatever, he decided to give me a jail cell even darker than the Demon Realm's night anyways. 

The only thing that brought me hope was the necklace, it had a crest on it, so it definitively was my mothers. I stared at the golden gem, I really wish you were alive mother. I want to have a complete, normal family. But I guess it's impossible now, huh? What's next? Execution? 

*Laughs*

"Having fun?" A voice broke the mood.

"Nah, just reflecting upon my incompetent self. What is next? When will I die?"

Lancelot laughed coldly. "Don't be so depressed, I am here to make a deal with you."

"Deal, what do you want? I doubt I can even help you."

"Swear allegiance to me, and give up your identity and power as a demon. If you do that, I will treat you nicely, and let you live. All you need to do is to slay demons for me."

"How? I will be a mere human once I give up my power."

"Don't worry, as long as you swear allegiance, I shall give you my blessings to you. How powerful you become all depends on your loyalty, personality and affinity with light."

I was unwilling to accept, but I didn't want father to worry nor to feel the pain of dying again.

"Fine."

His hand reached out to mine, and I grabbed them bitterly.

He smiled sadistically again.

He led me out of the dungeon and I saw light. I was amazed, heaven looked so beautiful and peaceful. I ignored the strange looks on the lower ranked angels and admired the scenery.

"You are really, rather a different demon. You don't seem to get affected by the purity of air here and you... seem to enjoy the scenery?"

"Hmph, what does that have to do with you? I had poor health, so I rarely have a chance to go out apart from the academy. Besides, you really need to read the students' info properly, Professor LANCELOT." I returned the sarcasm to him.

"You shall address me as 'Master', or 'Archangel Uriel'."

"Uriel~" I said coquettishly. 

He understood that I was trying to make fun of him.

"Sol." He said with a bright smile.

My face darkened. I decided to stop before he goes crazy. I could see the killer smile right now.  Besides, I have patience so I had plenty of time to pay the debt back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.2K 15
TO BELIEVE, A young woman who once held so much glory upon her title, ended up on the streets, homeless. Getting found by somebody who associates in...
41.7K 1.7K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
101K 6.1K 25
【 ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ꜰ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ᴍ!ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ 】 This world has never feel real to you, especially when you found yourself obsessed with a certain boy in th...
51.6K 3.3K 15
━━━━━ 被困 ( yandere!emperor x male!reader ) ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 「After Y/n reincarnates into the popular novel [The Grand Duke Is My Lover], he decides to b...