She Becomes A Passive Villain...

HalloweenGodspell द्वारा

Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would th... अधिक

Prologue
A child?!
Like A Jinx!
Fragrant and Sweet
An Awkward Gaping Duck
I'll overlook it!
Aye! He's a jerk!
Athanasius
The Crown Prince
Pain, Pain Fly Away!
Sure, You're Not.
The Apple of their Eyes
Rubea of the East
Resurrected the Great Demon Lord
Am I The Father?
Touch-Me-Not
When She's My Wife
A Damsel-In-Distress
Little Family Trip
Already Given You My Life
This Prince!
A Knight To Protect You!
Crocodile Tears
Going Back To See Father
My Swords
Open the Gates of Hell
Two Needy Animals
Fairest of Them All
A Father's Gratitude
The One Meant to Lead
Cold Water. Ice. You.
Hold Your Hand
Let's Run Away!
One Way or Another
Happy Wife, Happy Life
Thanks for the Treat!
How To Shut Her Up?
Monitor him!
Alexander Vuori
Just a Tour Guide
Bother Only Me
Princess of the Alynthi Kingdom
To Conquer Him
Smile at Me, Please
Jasmine Scent
Wolves Ganging Up A Sheep
She's not
It Was You
Maiden of Light
My Lovely Adira
Always Had Your Heart
Golden Orbs
Her New Butler?
A Pair of Monsters
Not Enough
That Dragon is My Son!
As Long As It's You
My Dearest
Mommy's Only Baby!
Heise's Family
Dragon or Not
Saved Daddy's Soul
Not Anymore
I'm Telling Mommy
What Can You Give?
All Of It Is Yours
Our Son
Thank You!
Don't Let Her Go
In His Every Move
Ugly and Dangerous
Nothing but Fabrications
Please Mommy
His Coping Mechanism
Something Important
As Bright As Sunshine
Mommy is Here
The Highest Seat
The Boy's Mother
Can't Lie To Me
Let It Burn
The Phoenix
My Only Truth
Adira's Light
As His Wife
Phoenix Queen
The Sylveris Castle
My Vow To You
Aren't We?
His Queen
Suffer For A While
Isn't That Sad?
Not at all
Tenting Problem
A Monster
How to Kill?
Alexander's Woes
The Greenhouse Angel
In the Middle of the Night
Always Magnificent
Fed to You
Melissa Niveria
Please Love Me
Prince Casimir 2.0
One Life
The Nightmare
Adira's Jealousy
Bewitching
My Hero
A Life For A Life
The Little Sewer Rat
Ten Days
A Mother's Fury
A Warning
Wake the Slumbering Demon
A Hidden Lover!
Just You and Me
I Need My Wife
The God of Destruction
All The Bits And Pieces
He Remembers
A Warning, Reminder and a Promise
My Sunshine (Epilogue)
Afterstory

Overwrite His Touch!

94.7K 4.4K 1.7K
HalloweenGodspell द्वारा

"Good evening Lady Adira. If it's not too much trouble, may I have this dance?"

...

I should've rejected it. I shouldn't have hesitated and cared how he would look at other noble's eyes if I rejected him.

Adira grumbled to herself while feeling one particular piercing glacial stare amidst the warm and dreamy gazes of everyone else.

Who wouldn't be mad at this set up? Her fiancee just stepped away to speak with an ambassador from the neighbouring kingdom and a few minutes after, a bachelor suddenly came and swooped his fiancee away.

To others, it may seem harmless. But that is not the case with Casimir! He was very well aware of the hungry wolves that was eyeing his fiancee.

The temperature dropped a few degrees while Adira did everything she could not to look at Casey's way, else she'll see the lord devil rise from hell.

Please, just end this song! Hurry up! Before Casey explodes!

You idiot Adira! Even if he had already pulled you up before you could answer, you still should've said no! That's what you get for hesitating and dazing off! Idiot!

"Adira." She was snapped out of her inner turmoil of worries about Casey. She was so out of it she did not notice the face of this dreamy Lord look at her with worry.

"Are you okay?"

"Why, yes, Lord Dalriada. Forgive me if I have offended you in any way." She answered with a civil smile.

Please don't look like that, Casey! I'm only being civil! Hands off your sword please!!

"Is it because of him?" Triton asked while sneaking a glance at the chilling death on the prince's face.

"Eh?"

"Is it because of the prince that you rejected my proposal?"

He looked incredibly crestfallen as he asked Adira and this didn't slip past her. She was confused why Triton was acting like this. He never loved her anyway, so what does it matter if she chose the prince instead?

"Why does it matter?" She replied and coincidentally the music finally stopped. She stood there waiting for him to answer her. She never understood why he always visited her even after she rejected his proposal.

At first she thought that maybe he wanted to be friends and that was fine with her. It's better to be friends than be enemies. But also, there was that saying, 'Keep your friends close but your enemy closer.'

So why not, right?

She also thought that maybe his ego couldn't bear to be rejected but she didn't want to think that of Triton. All the years that he spent visiting her, and she receiving him, she thinks that he wasn't a stuck up, annoying jerk, at least.

So why? Why does it matter?

"Because I've—"

"You're done, right?"

A cold, deathly chill ran up Adira's spine and sent her on immediate high alert as soon as she heard the voice. She turned around to find Casimir standing behind her, still looking indifferent but definitely murderous—even as he tried to hide it.

Triton returned a glare towards Casimir but quickly wiped it off his face. He quickly bowed and left a gentle kiss on Adira's hand before excusing himself. All done under Casimir's nose.

You dare challenge me, Dalriada, huh?

Adira immediately spun around after Triton left and tried to pacify the solidifying iceberg standing behind her.

"Ca-Casey..." "Come."

He didn't let her finish and grabbed hold of her hands before pulling her out of the dance floor and back to their corner. On the way back to their spot, Casimir grabbed a glass of liquor that was on a servant's tray.

He let her sit down on the chair and knelt in front of her before pouring the liquor on her hands that Triton kissed.

"It was this, right?" He rhetorically asked but didn't wait for Adira to answer and continued to empty the drink on her hands.

"Ca-Casey! What are you doing?!" Shocked with the nipping coldness of the liquor and his actions, she tried to free her hand from his hold but he kept a tight grip.

Casimir didn't answer and just stared at her drenched hand soundlessly.

"Casey, please, let go. Let me go wash my hand, please."

The coldness that continued to glint dangerously on Casimir's platinum eyes was starting to scare her. She didn't like Casimir looking like this. She knew how he was cold to others, but it's an entirely different matter when it's directed at her.

"Casey.." she tried to call him again to make him look at her. After Triton left and they returned to their spot in the corner of the hall, he hasn't once looked at her in the eyes.

He finally made a move after staring at Adira's hands for a minute and started licking the excess beverage still dripping on her porcelain-like smooth hands.

"Ca-Casey! Your highness!! Stop!" Adira exclaimed—not too loud for others to hear them but not too soft that it won't reach Casimir's ears either.

"Don't worry. I'm just disinfecting your hand." Might be the longest sentence he's said after facing Triton.

"Casey look at me!"

Adira ordered the prince—a very brave soul indeed—before using her free hand to gently cup his face and make him feel her.

Finally looking up at her, he then noticed the bright red cheeks of Adira. She was so adorable, so charming—a dainty little creature, who was panic-stricken with his little stunt after being riled by Triton.

"It's okay. There's nothing between Triton and me. Calm down please."

"What's with him then?" Why do you look so close? Why do you have this complicated look whenever you see him? Why does he keep buzzing around you? Why?

Unaware of Casimir's list of unsaid questions, Adira paused and pursed her lips into a thin line as she also tried to think what was wrong with Triton.

"I really don't know. I also tried to ask him after the dance stopped but you shooed him away before he could even answer me." She grumbled a complaint.

Because he was going to confess right then. If you heard what he wanted to say...

"... What would you do?" Casimir softly whispered a question.

"Shoo them away as well." Adira, thinking that Casey was asking her what she would do if it was the other way around, answered seriously before smiling brightly at him which took the latter off guard.

"Do you know how nerve-racking it is to be little Casey's fiancee? Haha! You do know how many girls are gunning for my spot, right?" She giggled like soft silver bells and watching her like that was enough to slowly melt the frost that covered him.

A lot are also pining for my spot, my dear.

Casimir thought and pulled out a handkerchief, wiping her hands, as he chuckled in reply to Adira's words. He placed a lasting kiss on her hands, still desperate to overwrite Triton's touch on her.

Adira, inexperienced from being pampered and loved openly, could feel her face burn at Casimir's actions then she hid her face with her hand and turned away. While the few nobles, that were not at all interested with the current dance, were more engrossed with their display instead.

Reveling in their crown prince and crown princess' public display of affections, eating the served dog food* willingly.

But, of course, not everyone was happy with it.

Notes:
*Dog food here is how chinese authors describe PDAs of couples. Lately, I've been obsessed with chinese romance novels so I kinda picked random stuffs up. I'll be sure to explain it in the notes if I do this again. Thanks!

The latest chapters been full of Casimir and Adira's affairs, right? Hoho~ I especially like how Casimir's the jealous and possessive type. It's cute but don't go too far, okay Casey?

Casimir: do not call me Casey, only Adira gets to call me that, you vermin.

Author: sorry.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1K 10 26
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
3.6M 68.3K 23
There was a time when the king of the human world raged war between humans and dragonkind, forcing their rulers to seal the portal between both world...
376K 15K 56
Male lead, why do you propose to the villain and not the heroine!? Having the strongest man in the empire as father, the most beautiful woman as mot...