Remember the Time [Michael Ja...

By BlueWolfAngel

It's been almost a decade since Michael has passed away. But due to something... Supernatural, the king of po... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: An Awakening
Chapter 2: Discovered the one and only
Chapter 3: Nice to finally meet you
Chapter 4: To the Club
Chapter 5: An Urgent Call
Chapter 6: Not the same
Chapter 7: Ready to Practice?
Chapter 8: Just Relax...
Chapter 9: Gotta go to school!
Chapter 10: Let us take a break
Chapter 11: Contest
Chapter 12: Kidnapped
Chapter 13: Old Memories
Chapter 14: Try to Escape the Thrill
Chapter 15: It was only an accident...
Chapter 16: New People = New Problems
Chapter 17: Morning Blues
Chapter 18: Stranger Danger
Chapter 19: Avenge Revenge
Chapter 20: Where did they go?
Chapter 21: This is just great
Chapter 23: Ready to Find Yourself?
Chapter 24: Time to move on to Danger
Chapter 25: Danger is About to Strike
Chapter 26: The battle that settles all
Chapter 27: Call of the deceased
Chapter 28: Future Sight

Chapter 22: Flashbacks

660 25 2
By BlueWolfAngel

Get ready for a bunch of P.O.V's

Michael's P.O.V

Was that who I thought it was?

I stood up from where I was and looked at where I last saw her... If my eyes weren't lying to me then I just saw (y/n) getting captured by something big and white...

"(Y-Y/n)? (Y/n)!" I say out loud.

I get up from the ground and start dashing towards her. Completely forgetting about Carlotta.

I can't let her go! Not again!

I ran into the woods and pushed away thick branches and leaves. I kept getting scratch marks all over myself and even started to bleed a little.

But it was all worth it... As long as I get to see her again it will be all worth it.

I mean I haven't come this far for nothing. And I'm certainly not going to stop now.

As I keep on running a see a glimpse of a white tail up ahead with spots. Whatever it was I knew it had (Y/n) and I needed to get to it fast.

But with how fast that thing is running... There was no way I could approach it... Unless...

Unless I turn into something that can catch up to it. I know Shadow is gone now... But whatever powers he had have gotten transferred into me. So maybe...

I can turn into a panther once again.

Okay (y/n), I'm going to have to stop for a little bit. But I swear I will catch up to that monster and save you.

I stop running and look up ahead seeing the white figure run farther and farther away from me. I take a feel breath and prepare myself to change... Even though I don't exactly know how without Shadow.

I decide to go down on my knees thinking it would be easier for me to transform. And I try to concentrate but after a few seconds I feel completely hopeless...

God damn it! Come on! I need to catch up! I need to save her before that bastard does something terrible to her!!!

But once again nothing happened.

"Agh! Why don't I-"

Suddenly I felt a really bad feeling in my stomach. And I hunched over in pain.

But also...

I felt my eyes change color.

Finally...

In a sudden moment I felt the most pain I have ever felt. My bones literally shifted and my skull took a new form. But while all of that was happening a cloud of black and blue smoke started to surround me like if I was in the eye of a tornado.

But I also felt getting stronger.

And angrier.

Angry that I couldn't have saved (y/n) in time. Angry at why I was brought back to life in the first place. Angry at Nathan for kidnapping her.

Angry at myself for not confessing to her in time...

But all of that is going to change... And that's a promise.

As I continued to transform I felt tufts of fur growing all over my body. And I started growing a snout.

A few seconds later though, everything stopped.

And I was no longer in my human form. I was now a panther. Just like Shadow. And it was time that I caught up to that monster.

I let out a tremendous growl into the air that could shatter the ears of 100 beings. I then glared up ahead and ran.

I ran as fast as I could. Not daring to look back. Because I was supposed to be looking forward.

And let me tell you that I was very surprised at how fast I could run. I felt like I could run around the entire world and I still wouldn't be tired by the sudden stamina increase.

While I was in thought though, I was interrupted by something that only made my head become filled with anger.

It was that huge, white, devil, cat.

And right on top of her was (y/n)... Who was also passed out and bleeding.

That does it!!!

I take up speed as I launch myself onto the cat. Which now that I look at it closely... It's a Snow Leopard.

The Leopard suddenly senses me and dodges to the right. Causing me to miss my target... Suddenly I start thinking.

I have to find a way to get (y/n) off of him safely without hurting her. So launching myself onto him isn't an option... Yet.

As I run beside the gigantic Snow Leopard, I see (y/n) who starts to flutter her eyes open. The good thing was that she still has consciousness. But for how long?

I suddenly see that (y/n) is looking straight at me.

"Sh-Shadow?" (Y/n) says stuttering. "Is th-that really y-you?"

If only I had more time to explain to her.

No not exactly... But don't worry (Y/n). I will save you from this beast.

Out of nowhere the leopard snaps at me. Almost biting my snout off. If that's even possible.

Now that made me angry.

I raised my paw and slashed the leopard across the face. Which caused it to stop in its tracks and drop (y/n) off of its back. (Y/n) who was on the ground was now grunting in pain.

And I was looking straight into the leopards orange eyes.

It's just you and me...

I run towards the leopard out of pure anger. But strangely it just stood in its place. Me on the other hand, who was just blinded with pure anger didn't see the truth.

As I ran closer and closer to him I saw how calm he was. Which set me a little off... But not enough to forget my objective. I then leaped straight towards him with both of my paws out about to strike at its throat...

Until just at the last second. The leopard disappeared. And the reappeared right next to (y/n).

It can teleport!?

Suddenly the leopard lifted (y/n) off the ground with its jaw and just stared right at me. I ran towards it again, but just like last time. It disappeared once more, and didn't return back.

No...NO!!! Not again!

I collapsed onto the ground. I was so close! And I let it get away! With her! If only I was quicker... Maybe I could've...

No... I couldn't do anything more than what I just did. If only Shadow was here. Maybe he could've taught me more. And could've taught me how to use my magic better. I wish I could teleport...

As more of these thoughts filled my brain I began to shrink back into my human form. And don't worry, I still had my clothes on. Though it wasn't the same type of clothing as before. This time I just had a white shirt, thin white jacket and some black pants. And I was in fact barefoot.

I was basically wearing the same clothes as in the "Black or White" video. I don't know if it was supposed to be symbolic or something. But in reality I didn't really care. All I cared for right now was that (y/n) was safe.

And I hope she is... Cause if she's not...

Then I might as well call myself dead.

Blue's P.O.V

Welp

Nathan's gone.

And (Y/n)'s's gone too.

Why didn't I return back in time to help her? It's because I couldn't. In this world there has to be a balance. I can see the past, present and future. And in the future I couldn't help her. And so I didn't.

If anything interferes with the future it means the world will be out of balance. And if the world is out of balance that means the world will then go into complete chaos. Even if it was just a teensy weensy interference. But don't worry... Now it is my time again to help.

But I won't be helping (y/n) this time... I would be helping him.

Oh and if you guys haven't guessed it yet. I can break the fourth wall. And yes I know that this is being written down. Every word, thought that anyone has is being written... And you guys are reading it.

Not to mention that "currently" you have been captured once again. But don't worry... Things will get brighter...

Well... Sort of.

I walk throughout the woods knowing where to go next. And right there under the moonlight I see a man on his knees looking at the ground. Pity, I thought he would've mustered his courage by now.

"Suddenly" I see that the man gets up from the ground quickly and looks ahead. I can even hear him whisper...

"Don't worry (y/n) I will find you and I will help you."

The man then turns around about run towards the way where (y/n) was probably taken. But instead of seeing a clear pathway he sees me instead. Just about one foot away from him.

"What th!-"

"Calm down Michael," I say to him. "I am only here to help you."

"Help me?" Michael says to me questioningly. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm going to help you find (y/n)," I say to him suddenly snapping him back to reality.

"Wait! You know where (y/n) is?" He says to me in wonder.

"Yes I do," I say to him. "And I do think you were going to go and find her. Although, do you even know where to look?"

"Uh... U-Umm-"

"Thought so," I say to him as I move myself a little bit closer to him. Which causes him to move a step back.

"Don't worry I'm not going to bite you," I say to him. "You aren't exactly delicious looking..."

"Huh? Anyway who are you? And how do you know about (y/n)?" Michael asks me.

"Since you have so many questions I will only answer the ones you just said to me," I reply calmly. "But this might take a bit so sit down."

"I can stand up just fine thank you," Michael replies.

"Suit yourself," I say to him. "I'll just be floating by while I think of what to say."

I then start floating into the air which sends Michael in a bit of a shock. But not too much since he has seen so much craziness already.

"My name is Blue," I say to him as I take off my hood. "And I am the guardian of the forest. And not just this one in particular. I'm the guardian of all the forests. And the last one of my kind."

"But you're just a girl," he says to me.

"I may seem that way... But not entirely," I reply to him. "I would love to tell you all about my life but I'm afraid we don't have that much time."

"Okay then," Michael replies. "What about (y/n)?"

"We met in my cottage while she was running away from Nathan," I told him. "And I helped her for a bit... Until Nathan decided to burst into my neighborhood and upset a bit of the balance of nature. So I had to take matters into my own hands and give him a what for. Sadly he escaped just in time with his teleportation before I could do anything else."

"You have powers right?" Michael says to me.

"Yes," I reply simply.

"Then why couldn't you go after him and save her!" He exclaims.

"Calm down Michael," I say to him. "I wish I could but that is not up to me. It is up to you."

"Me? But I'm useless!" Michael says. "I let her get away when I was this close!"

"It just wasn't your time yet Michael," I say to him. "That is all. But your time will come. I'm just here as your guidance in magic. To help you get better at it."

"I think I-"

"I believe Shadow surrendered his powers to you correct?" I interrupt him.

"How do you know about Shadow?" Michael asks me.

"That is not important right now," I say to him. "What is important is that you get your head out of the clouds and learn how to control your magic properly."

I then float a little closer to him so I can speak my mind.

"You guide yourself with your emotions Michael," I say to him. "But sometimes you need your brain to cooperate with your heart so it can do greater things. Cause if you only choose one or the other it can only do so much."

I then float down onto the grass and sit down in front of him. I motion for him to sit down as well. And this time he agrees with me.

"Now Michael..."

"Are you ready to begin?"

Your P.O.V

You collapse onto the wooden floor in pain.

You could feel the blood escaping from your body by every inch you moved it. And to you it didn't seem at all fair.

Especially since you're back in this hell hole again.

"I see you're making yourself comfortable~"

That same old voice kept echoing throughout your ears for years now... And you wished it would stop. But with him around again... It was near impossible.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Nathan says to you. "Pity. I would've gave you a punishment for how misbehaved you've been but seeing you in your current state... I think you've been punished enough."

You wished you could snap back at him. But what Razor did to you, you were currently unable to speak.

"Let me fix you up sweetheart~" Nathan begins to say to you. "Or... I think I'll just leave you be and fix you up later. Like a doll."

You then hear Nathan let out a tiny cackle as he and Razor leaves the room. This would be the perfect time to escape again... But you didn't even have the strength to get back up again. Even less run away towards your freedom.

Ugh...

What ever came down to this?

A few years ago...

My name is (y/n)... And I'm 20 years old.

I have a pretty normal life... Although it could be better.

And it's all because of that typical douchebag. If you do not know who I'm talking about I am talking about Nathan.

We were once good friends I guess. But probably those fake friends that are bound to break apart sooner or later.

You see Nathan is a nice guy and all. And when he went through some finance problems I helped him out. I decided to let him live with me in my apartment for a few days so he could find himself a job... But... Ever since then I've regretted it since.

If he ever leaves the apartment he won't come back till probably midnight or 2 am all drunk. He stinks and he is constantly being a lazy slob. True I never knew him that well but I never thought he would be this bad. And one day I had enough.

I stormed into the living room furiously and with utter rage.

"Nathan why won't you get up from the couch and cook your own food!" I yell at him.

"Can't you just do it?" He says to me still not looking away from the T.V in front of him.

"No I can't Nathan!" I shout. "I have work! And you perfectly know that!"

"Can't you just stay a little longer..." Nathan says to me as he finally turns off the T.V.

"If you want to be able to live here with me for a while then I'm going to have to work!" I shout at him still furious. "And you should go look for a job too while you're at it! Otherwise sooner or later I won't be able to keep you here anymore."

"But why?" Nathan says as he gets up from the couch and walks over to me. "Just a few more days and then I'll look for a job..."

He then tucks my hair behind my ear as he walks even closer to me...a little too close.

"T-That's what you said last w-week," I stammer. "And I'm afraid you'll have to look for one today."

Nathan then pins me to the wall...

"How about tomorrow hottie?" Nathan says to you. "But for right now...I think I'll work on something else~"

"N-Nathan?"

Suddenly his lips slammed into mine. His gross, disgusting, alcohol tasting lips.

This is not how I wanted my first kiss to go. I wanted it to be my choice. Not forced upon me!

I got even angrier at him and tried to push him away. But it was useless. He had a pretty good grip on me and just kept going. He even trailed his kisses down to my neck... And started sucking on it too.

And very disturbingly... I let out a tiny moan.

"You like that huh?" Nathan says to me as he pulls away.

I saw something in those eyes that day... Something I wish I could just forget.

"Well... There's plenty more where that came from~"

He then slowly looks down onto my chest and into my cleavage...

And that was when I finally had enough.

I kicked him right in the groin and dashed straight out of the apartment.

All I wanted was to get out of there as far as possible. So I started my car and made a run for it.

But sadly Nathan had the keys to the spare car... And he was following me.

He kept this going forever until I decided to stop. I looked up ahead and found a nearby forest. I thought if I ran in there he would just give up on trying to catch me.

But I was wrong.

He got out of his car and kept following me. Deeper and deeper into the woods. Until right around the corner I saw a house. It was an abandoned house yes, but it still looked a little decent. So maybe if I go in there... He would just think someone else lives there.

So I dashed straight for it and closed the door behind me. Seeing that there was no lock all I could do was hope.

Little did I know though... He was barely about 30 feet away from me. So he saw me go into the house. And once he opened the door... All I could do was stand there.

There was nowhere to go.

Nowhere to run.

And I was about to be... I wouldn't even dare think of it.

"Nice place you've found (y/n)," Nathan says to me. "Maybe there's a bedroom nearby~"

He took a step closer to me...

And he suddenly fell into the wooden floor. And right as he did that the old chandelier that was right above him fell-

And landed on top of him.

All I remember then was red...

A deep red pool of blood...

And the feeling of relief.

Carlotta's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the ocean hitting against the shore...

And realized that Michael was nowhere to be found.

I called out...

"M-Michael?"

But there was no response.
____________________________________
"Do you remember the time when we first met?" Michael says as he comes in closer to you.

"Yes," you reply to him. "And I'll never forget that very exact same day Michael."

"Neither will I (y/n)," Michael says to you with his beautiful smile as it complements yours. "I love you so, I'll never let you go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181 3 1
You should be advised that nothing about my life is going to make any sense. Sorry, but that is just the cold, horrifying, acid trip horror show that...
22.1K 737 56
What happened to Laura Reimers when her ultimate idol, Michael Jackson entered her life...? Did miracles happen..? Did her dreams come true..? Hello...
183 1 7
What will happen when a big fan of a passed on famous celebrity finds a time warp in her own mirror? Will she find the true "Man in the Mirror"? DIS...
2K 38 28
Everyone knew not to mess with the past, but what if we could have another shot at life? To make the choices we weren't able to in our first? ~ Micha...