Roommates || Calum Hood

By sugarplumluke

"Hopefully being roommates will settle your arguments." More

Roommates
Chapter 1 // Premiere
Chapter 2 // The Deal
Chapter 3 // Moving In
Chapter 4 // Toothpaste
Chapter 5 // Drunk
Chapter 6 // Hook-ups
Chapter 7 // Date
Chapter 8 // Press Conference
Chapter 9 // Tummy
Chapter 10 // Explanation
Chapter 11 // Apologies
Chapter 12 // New
Chapter 13 // Jacket
Chapter 14 // Party
Chapter 15 // Dare
Chapter 16 // Night
Chapter 17 // Babysitting
Chapter 18 // Tired
Chapter 19 // Max
Chapter 20 // Realize
Chapter 21 // Birthday
Chapter 22 // Awkward
Chapter 24 // Australia
Chapter 25 // Bump
Chapter 26 // Sneak
Chapter 27 // Scare
Chapter 28 // Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 29 // Caught
Chapter 30 // Oops
Chapter 31 // Spider
Chapter 32 // Skating
Chapter 33 // Reagan
Chapter 34 // Knees
Chapter 35 // Wisdom Teeth
Chapter 36 // Love
Chapter 37 // Bowling
Chapter 38 // VMAs
Chapter 39 // Puke
Chapter 40 // Zoo
Chapter 41 // Hotel
Chapter 42 // Rehearsals
Chapter 43 // Water
Chapter 44 // Goodbye
Chapter 45 // Phone Call
Chapter 46 // Step
Chapter 47 // Texts
Chapter 48 // Snapchat
Chapter 49 // Troy
Chapter 50 // Bar
Chapter 51 // Over
Chapter 52 // Post
Chapter 53 // Plans
Chapter 54 // Home
Chapter 55 // Reunion
Chapter 56 // There
Chapter 57 // Broke
Chapter 58 // Plan B
Chapter 59 // Dinner
Chapter 60 // Talks
Chapter 61 // Doc
Chapter 62 // New Year's
Character Answers
Chapter 63 // Shower
Chapter 64 // Last
Epilogue

Chapter 23 // Travel

327K 8.6K 7.5K
By sugarplumluke

•Cassidy

Calum backed me up against the wall, his lips moving against mine in an effortless manner. I could feel my heart beating rapidly against his own since there was absolutely no space between us.

As much as I wanted to go further, my brain was telling me this was a bad idea. I liked Calum a lot, but I was still terrified that he was going to use me again. I didn't want the rebirth of our relationship to crumble, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to handle another betrayal or heartbreak. I needed to trust my brain on this one, since a part of me was still slightly weary on trusting Calum.

"I want to take this slow," I mumbled, combing my fingers through his hair as his hands held my waist firmly, rubbing circles against my hip with his thumb.

Calum pressed his lips against mine again, initiating another chorus of fireworks to explode in my stomach. "And I want you to be my girlfriend."

I grinned widely. I knew Calum had a crush on me too, but the fact that he was already so positive that he wanted to be serious with me was such a blissful feeling. Luke wasn't ever able to have this kind of commitment, and I'm so glad that Calum adored me that much to be willing to call me his own.

"Shouldn't we at least go on a date first?" I asked, giggling softly so it wouldn't sound harsh.

"We live together! Everyday is a date!" Calum exclaimed, laughing against my mouth as he kissed me again, reuniting the lovely connection of our soft lips.

"But like a real date," I protested, sliding my hands down his abs until they reached his waist, and I tugged him a bit closer to me. "I'm sorry for being annoying about this. I'm just scared, okay? So I want to be sure this is going to work out. I mean, it's not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust you."

Calum nodded, a small smile curling from the end of his lips and making its way up to his brown irises that now were sparkling with flecks of joy. "I understand, baby. I don't blame you. I'm lucky you even forgave me."

My heart swooned at the use of this new term of endearment that he has been shelling out lately. It was so much cuter and more affectionate than simply babe. "Okay when you call me baby it makes it really hard for me to take things slow," I complained, lowering my hands even further, in a cheeky manner, until they finally reached his butt.

He laughed loudly when I squeezed it gently, admiring its toned quality. "Well unless you want something to get hard I suggest you remove your hands off of my bum."

I chuckled, wiggling out of his grip and causing him to roll his lips over into a pout. "Come on, Calum. We're supposed to go to Australia tomorrow, so we probably should start packing."

"Fine," Calum huffed, intertwining his fingers with mine as I yanked him towards our room to start filling up our suitcases.

I folded various clothes neatly, tucking them into my suitcase that was sprawled open on our bed. I was excited to go home and see my family. Although I knew this was going to be hard to go back to a home without my childhood dog or to visit the place where the root of my problem with Calum began, being home was something I have learned to love and appreciate.

Calum came up from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his head on my shoulder. "I'm sick of packing," Calum whined, swaying the two of us back and forth.

"You've only been doing it for five minutes," I stated with amusement, leaning my back against his stomach.

"I like you, Cass," Calum blurted out, planting another kiss on my cheek. "I don't know how I transitioned from thinking of you as a sister to being attracted to you, but yeah. I like you."

"I like you too," I replied, trying to keep my heart from bursting open and melting into a puddle of nerves.

I placed the Max-look-alike stuffed animal on the very top of my luggage, glimpsing over at Calum with a smile on my face. He turned his head to kiss me yet another time, but we were interrupted by someone ringing our doorbell.

Calum groaned, letting go of my body to go let in whoever is here. I followed closely behind him in curiosity, only to be surprised that Michael was here, along with a very enthusiastic-looking Bree.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, sending them a friendly smile as I ushered them into our home.

"We're going on a date," Bree responded happily, lacing her fingers together with Michael's and glimpsing up at him. He had an adorable grin plastered over his face, and I was glad the two of them were going to be able to be happy together.

Calum scrunched his nose up in disgust. He always made it fairly obvious that he didn't like Bree, or made it obvious when he didn't like anyone, for that matter. "Well then get the hell out of my house?"

I elbowed him in the chest at his sassy remark although I secretly found his attitude amusing. Michael just laughed, since he clearly knew about Calum's personality just as much as I did.

"We're leaving soon we just wanted to say hi before you guys left for Australia tomorrow," Michael explained. "Ash is driving you there tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah," Calum confirmed. "Do you want me to stop by your mum's when we get there?"

"Why?"

"To make cookies together and then bang each other on your bed," Calum answered sarcastically, rolling his eyes at his bandmate. Michael burst out laughing, smacking him in the arm. "No, to like tell her you said hi or bring her something from you I don't know."

Michael shrugged nonchalantly, causing Bree's arm to lift up a little since her hand was still connected with his. "Nah, I call her like everyday. It's all good," He insisted then his gaze flickered to me. "Oh and Cassidy, I'm really sorry about the whole Luke thing. He was kind of a dick about all of it."

"It's alright," I assured him, since I honestly wasn't as upset as I had expected to be. I glimpsed up at Calum and my mouth immediately curved into a bubbly smile. "I have my eye on someone else now anyways."

"Oh, okay," Michael said with a nod. Then his light colored eyes widened and a smirk covered his face. He changed his tone to a very sly sounding one. "Ohhhh, okay."

Bree giggled, transmitting a sense of pride with just one bit of eye contact with me. She's always been rooting for Calum, even though he's usually a jerk to her. "You owe me ten bucks, Mikey!"

"What? No! They aren't even official yet," Michael protested, jumping in the air frantically.

Calum groaned loudly again. "Jesus Christ, can you go gamble somewhere else?"

•*•*•

Ashton had dropped us off at the airport early in the morning, the two of us wheeling our luggage behind our bodies as we headed towards the entrance. Various crowds of paparazzi were already lined up, and the flashes of bright lights blinded me as they kept taking pictures of us. Calum placed his hand on the small of my back, as if it was some type of protective escort, and then the roar of calls for our names grew even louder.

I stepped inside the airport, Calum behind me and shielding me from the obnoxious photographers just trying to get a picture of us together to sell as a story that we were Hollywood's latest "it" couple. Maybe in the future that could potentially be true.

I took off my black sunglasses and folded them onto my sweatshirt. People roaming around the corridors pointed at us and whispered, obviously recognizing at least one of us, but never coming up to talk to us. I always craved conversations with new people, so sometimes I really wish that the whole "famous persona" didn't give off the idea that I was intimidating. I was still a normal human being, just with a not-so-normal job.

"You okay?" Calum asked in concern after I let out a deep exhale.

"I'm fine," I promised him, slipping my fingers in between his as we strolled towards security and ignored the stares on us. My face felt like it was burning up from all of this attention, and I'm sure Mel would be texting me shortly to lay off any PDA unless we want more rumors circulating around us.

Mel and Martin haven't given us many instructions since the whole roommates agreement became a thing, but I wasn't sure if there were any rules we had to uphold about the two of us actually dating. The only thing I know for sure is that being forced to live with Calum is one of the greatest things that have ever happened to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note: this chapter was so short and blahhh im so sorry but im so excited for them to go to australia oHMYGSddos so ill probably try to put the next chapter up tomorrow since its a lot better than this crappy one i swear

so basically calum and cassidy both like each other but arent dating yet cause like cassidy literally just ended things with luke and shes scared calum is going to use her again idk so just be patient guys i know its hard but not as hard as calums pal you feel me

ive been so busy lately with senior year omg guys pls enjoy your time in high school even tho it sucks sometimes when you get to be a senior its all super emotional but fun at the same time idk just try to make the best of everything okay :)) love you all!!

dedicated to angeliqueplatel who i dont think ive ever dedicated a chapter to before but she deserves it cause she is literally one of the sweetest people ever and tweets me all the time and its just super cute u are all so super cute ilysm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 41.8K 27
One by one, they'll all be dead. [unedited]
34.7K 1.2K 37
“You're so special. How did the universe ever come up with you?"
441K 6.6K 91
Brother/Sister Preferences with the boys from 5SOS Open for requests! Leave a comment or message me
1M 27.4K 44
"But I doubt any one of us four can stay just friends . One of us will be like her brother , the other her best friend , one her lover and the last o...