Filthy Frank vs RWBYverse

By ModerateOutis

Title explains enough. More

Welcome to Remnant, motherfucker!
Where the fuck are your parents?!
I'm a motherfucking meme machine!
Are y'all ready to get kawaii as fuck?
Shut the fuck up. No one cares about your robot fanfiction.
You look like a rapist
I'm a creepy old man on the internet and you can't STOP MEEE!
It's Filthy Frank, mothafucka!
Welcome to the part where the author talks about shit, motherfucker!

(Literally anything from PORN TITLE RAP)

2.4K 42 70
By ModerateOutis

A few minutes after the grand reveal, Chin Chin is now seated in Salem's throne. The latter fingering her fingers nervously while the former just sits there, picking his nose in boredom. Soon wiping his finger on the arm of the chair.

Salem: M-m-my deepest apologies, Lord Chin Chin! If I had known of your arrival, I would have arranged for a more proper greeting.

She quickly glances at Tyrion and Hazel with a glare before returning her gaze back to Chin Chin. The two dudes completely confused as to what's going on. For now, they choose to just role with it.

Salem: For now, I present to you my humble abode as yours.

Chin Chin: Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo. (Uh-huh, sick memes. Where are the sacrifices?)

Salem: Oh! Of course, my Lord! It has been some time since I have made tribute. HAZEL! Get the dinosaur costume!

Out in the halls, Watts makes his way to Salem to discuss the next step of the plan. Adjusting his tie, he rounds a corner and spots the door he needs to walk through. As he draws near, what sounds like music can almost be heard. Somewhat curious, he makes his way to the door and opens it. The first thing to hit him is the music blaring out.

Trying his damndest to not go deaf, Watts looks across the room and sees something completely mind boggling.

Sitting on the throne is Chin Chin, furiously rubbing the bulge in his pants. A skewered Raggedy Ann roasts over a firepit as Salem, Tyrion, and Hazel are standing around doing absurd things.

Salem is close by with her hair let down. Waving it back and forth as if she's not worried about snapping her neck.

Hazel is in a T-rex costume to the left. Twerking his well toned ass at the fire.

And Tyrion is currently jacking off a mustard bottle over the burning Raggedy Ann.

Did I mention the fact Chin Chin is rubbing his dick in the background with a retarded smirk?

Seeing quite enough, Watts slowly closes the door and just stands there. Thinking back to every life choice he's made to get here...  A moment later, he makes his way to a nearby window and opens it. Without hesitation, he steps over the railing and simply plummets to his death.

[Location: Vale]

Somewhere in the city of Vale, an anti-Grimm station stands tall with a giant fuck off cannon mounted on the roof. Within its bowels-hehe-workers go about their business doing computer shit, making sure no Grimm get past their super advanced Grimmdar tech. Ready to cap a big scary black motherfucker from seventeen thousand yards with a bullet the size of a minivan.

One of the workers, some nameless douche no one cares about, is doing his job of diligently looking at a screen. Ever vigilant for any green dots that dare appear on his very own Grimmdar. Almost daring any of those abominations to tread upon his home while he's on guard. Yeah, that's right. This lone Vale guard is calling out any nefarious ne'er do wells to try and fuck with his city. Because no matter how large or dangerous the threat, Sir Douche the Nameless will be ready to blow any motherfucker to Kingdom Co-

*bleep*

The little shit is startled out of his thoughts as his computer lets out a sharp bleep. He looks at the screen and sees what appears to be a bird-like dot blinking close from the corner. A Nevermore for certain. Glancing around, he spots one of his superior officers walking by with a cup of Joe in hand. He calls him over and shows him the Grimmdar.

Officer: What is it, Private?

PrivateDouche: Um, well sir, there seems to be a Grimm. A lone Nevermore, sir.

Officer: No shit, I can see that. I mean, what do you want me to do about it? You're the one controlling the big fuck off gun. You deal with it.

He takes a sip of his coffee before looking back at the screen.

Officer: Kinda spazzing all over the place like a retard. We'd be doing it a favor by just putting it down.

PrivateDouche: Yes, sir. Priming the cannon.

The little queefer starts typing some shit into the computer. Preparing to shoot some Edgar Allen Poe reference out of the sky.

Just a few miles outside of Vale, the finicky Nevermore spazzes out in the air. Trying to shake off Frank as he continuously holds onto its face while stabbing it at the same time. Within the span of an hour, the two made it from the mountain to the edge of the city. A few close calls with Frank almost falling off, but thanks to his years of wanking, he has an iron grip on some of the feathers. All he has to do now is figure out how to get the fuck dow-

*bewm*

Fuck was that? The sudden noise of what sounded like a distant explosion catches Frank's attention. This would have caught the Nevermore's attention too, if it wasn't focused on the excruciating pain in its face. You know, from all the stabbing.

Not two seconds later, what sounds like a minivan sized bullet hurtling through the air at thousands of miles can be heard getting louder and louder and-

*BOOM*

Frank soon goes retarded in the ears as a VERY LOUD explosion goes off next to him.

And by next to him, I mean the Nevermore he was riding.

That is now in two pieces.

With smaller bits flung about as well.

With all that Frank has to remember from his faithful companion are two large feathers in his hands.

Also, he's falling to his death. So there's that.

Plummeting at a very dangerous rate, Frank does the only sensible thing in this situation. He takes the large feathers in his hands and starts vigorously flapping them.

And for whatever reason, it works! He went from falling at an alarming rate, to falling at a less alarming rate! He's still probably gonna die though... Not unless that bar breaks his fall. And his ass.

About a mile below Frank, an extremely bland looking bar can be seen doing fuck all. It's a building. They're not known for doing much besides existing. Anyway, inside the bar is a tall, burly, fancy dressed stiff of a bartender by the name of Junior cleaning the counter. Yep. Frank is gonna crash land ass first into this guy's bar.

Sitting at the bar are two of the many females you all want to fuck because vagina, the Malachite Sisters. Doing absolutely nothing as the day goes on. Slowly. Painstakingly slowly. As basically nothing exiting has happened besides that one time they got beat up by some blonde chick a month ago. Over all, it's boring.

Miltia:.....

Melanie:.....

Junior:..... Ok. I will pay you 500 Lien right now to make out with each other.

As the twins give him looks, one of disgust while the other of slight interest-you pick which is which-the roof over their heads suddenly collapses. A body plummeting behind the bar and smashing several bottles in the process. Finally coming to a meaty stop on the floor as dust, wood, booze, and other liquids fly through the air.

The twins, being the bouncers of this joint, take a defensive stance as Junior jumps over the bar in surprise.

As the collective shit of a mess finally settles down, a new sunroof lets in some light over the new crater in the floor. From the hole in the ceiling, two giant ass black feathers slowly drift down from above until they come to a stop beside the crater.

The trio slowly make their way over the bar. One of them desiding to lose his shit over the damages later. Getting closer, the three peer at the hole in the ground and spot some dude in a bloody button up shirt, torn up pants, and a pair of broken glasses. This poor sack of shit being none other than Filthy Frank himself. Bleeding profusely from all sorts of holes in his body with certain limbs bent in the wrong directions.

But beyond that, he's fine.

Frank: "cough" The worst part is? I'm still alive.

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 158 11
A shorter story about a journey through Remnant's history.
448 7 11
The title says it all A Remake of the old story based on the same name This is my first true story so I will be constantly updating new and current s...
13.9K 616 32
she was constantly evolving. everytime you thought you understood her, she added a new color or texture to the art piece she already was. {Please...