HEIRS | ✔️

By RosieLatte_

Mystery/Thriller AU: In which, Seoul's most successful inheritors are hiding their darkest secrets. But the... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬
O N E
T W O📸
T H R E E🎤
F O U R 💬
F I V E 🤦‍♀️
S I X ⚰️
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y ONE
T W E N T Y TWO
T W E N T Y THREE
T W E N T Y FOUR
T W E N T Y FIVE
T W E N T Y SIX
T W E N T Y SEVEN
T WE N T Y NINE
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y ONE
T H I R T Y TWO
T H I R T Y THREE
T H I R T Y FOUR
T H I R T Y FIVE
T H I R T Y SIX
T H I R T Y SEVEN
T H I R T Y EIGHT
T H I R T Y NINE
F O R T Y
F O R T Y ONE
F O R T Y TWO
F O R T Y THREE
F O R T Y FOUR
F O R T Y FIVE
F O R T Y SIX
F O R T Y SEVEN
F O R T Y EIGHT
F O R T Y NINE
F I F T Y
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

T W E N T Y EIGHT

2.5K 151 108
By RosieLatte_

The Hall

Rosè and her mother headed inside the restaurant silently.

"Mrs.Park?" A waiter approached them.

"Yes." She smiled.

They followed him to a table at the far corner. Mr.Kim and Taehyung stood up once they saw them.

"Hello Mr.Kim." she smiled and he nooded.

Taehyung bowed to Mrs.Park, "Good evening Mrs.Park."

"Good evening dear."

Rosè bowed as well then they took the seat.

"How have you been doing, Taehyung?" Mrs.Park asked.

Taehyung smiled lightly," Sometimes, the work gets stressful but I'm pretty fine."

"Seems like you've been coping well after what happened to Bobby." she said in a concerned tone.

"Oh don't worry, Mrs.Park.I am totally alright."

"Aww, thank god. I was so worried about you." Mrs.Park gave a big smile.

" I think you should worry about yourself more,Mrs.Park."

"Aren't you the sweetest boy." she said while eyeing to Rosè. Rosè also nodded hurriedly confused. "And i will take care of myself. But i'm kinda worried about my daughter though."

"Why Mrs.Park?" Taehyung asked.

"Well...she always gets into trouble and i can't always be there for her." she looked at Rosè.

"Mom, where is this going?" Rosè looked more confused.

Mrs.Park sighed heavily," Roseanne, you need somebody to take care of you when i'm not there."

"I can take care of myself, mom."

"Roseanne....." Mrs.Park waited for her daughter to get a hint about what she wanted to tell.

"Wait...." Rosè said, "So, the thing you wanted to talk about was..." her mother nodded expectantly.

"Am i....." her mother was excited thinking she finally got the hint.

"I have a serious disease, don't I? And....and i need someone to take care of me since i'm...going to....die?"

Her mother and Mr.Kim sighed with disbelief. Taehyung was still confused and a little scared.

"Roseanne! don't ever talk about dying. Get it." her mom said.

Rosè just gave 'what' expression.

Her mother took a deep breath," OK, Roseanne since you are....so clueless, I'll tell it to you straight."

Rosè and Taehyung looked at her curiously.

" You two are getting engaged." she smiled eyeing both of them. First, they both were speechless.

"Mom....." Rosè was trying to process her words.

"You heard me right. Taehyung is the perfect son-in-law that I can ever have." she smiled widely to them.

Rosè and Taehyung looked at each other equally surprised.

"And you two can make the country's most successful partnership." Mrs.Park and Mr.Kim looked at them proudly.

They didn't say anything but both of their looks screamed 'what are we gonna do???'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Lounge cafe

The four best friends were back in the cafe again. They were all having their own little talks about what happened in the past few days.

"So, are you still staying at Yoongi's?" Jisoo asked to none other than Jennie.

"Well, yeah. My parents actually kicked me out." she said fixing her hair.

"Girl, aren't you a little chill about this whole situation??" Lisa stared at her.

Jennie rolled her eyes," It's their loss."

Lisa raised both her brows, sipping the coffee.

"Anyways, anything new in your lives girls?" Jennie rested her chin on her hands.

"Ummmm....i've been meeting Seokjin lately. That's it." Jisoo said.

"So, you're really over Hoseok?" Lisa asked.

"That poor thing." Jennie said.

"Stop talking like I was bad and he was good." Jisoo also sipped her coffee.

"Well, who knows? You never told us the reason." Jennie stared at her. Jisoo didn't say anything.

"Oh guys..." Lisa said excited.

"What?" Jennie and Jisoo said together.

"Bambam is going back to Thailand."

"So..?"

Lisa rolled her eyes," That means I don't have to deal with his annoying ass anymore."

"Oh." Jisoo said.

"Hmmm..so the last girl to say is.." Jennie said eyeing to Rosè who was silent the whole time," Rosie."

She looked up realizing she had spaced out. "What?"

"Rosie, anything new in your life?"

She looked down.

"Rosie...." Lisa looked concerned.

"Actually, i do have something." Rosè said,"I still can't believe it."

"Believe what?" Jennie was confused.

Rosè sighed,"I had dinner with Taehyung and his dad yesterday."

"Again." Lisa said.

"Yes and....me and Taehyung are getting engaged."

"Are you serious?" Lisa said.

"Rosè are you even ready?" Jennie asked.

"Honestly, i am not."

"So, you are telling me you aren't even ready for this engagement??" Lisa was irritated.

"Lisa....i need to think."

"Think? This is fucking marriage we are talking about Rosè." her voice raised.

The girls were shocked by her sudden tone.

"I'm having the most difficult time, Lisa. What are you being so rude for?" Rosè looked annoyed.

"We are having a difficult time too, Rosè." Lisa also looked annoyed.

"What?" Rosé said with disbelief.

"Oh, i've some other appointments too. I'll leave first." Lisa stood up, leaving the girls speechless.

Lisa stomped her way down the hallway. She couldn't help being irritated.While she was on her thoughts, a message popped on her phone screen.

Unknown:

It hurts when you're best friend gets what you want,Right?

Lisa stopped abruptly and stared at her screen with wide eyes. Another message popped again.

Unknown:

Oh, i meant about Taehyung.

Lisa could hear her heart thumping inside her chest.She decided to ignore it but just when she was about to put it away another message popped.

Unknown:

Want to make Rosè play a game?

Lisa read it with confusion. What the hell? She thought for some time about the message.

To Unknown:

What game?

She replied for the first time.

Unknown:

:)

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.2K 55
Two strangers tied up in a marriage. Is it a mistake or fate? [Complete]
169K 6K 35
Jungkook is the heir of Jeon Star Hotel Company. He loves his job and knowing the fact that every women want to fuck him make him even more powerful...
79.8K 4.2K 14
🎥👻🪦 ⁀ ✷ ╱ ꒷꒦ 𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰 𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙳𝙴𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙻𝚈 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙾 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄...
316K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊