TARNISHING HER PURITY

His_Girl2000 द्वारा

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... अधिक

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I

933 59 24
His_Girl2000 द्वारा

Maze POV:

I've learnt that I can only count on myself. It's just me, myself and I no one else is here to protect me and no else really cares. JB cared, I know he did despite his way of doing things he was there for me and like a fool I pushed him away, I pushed them all away. That was only because I thought they were bad for me, I thought they abandoned me when in reality I now know that they were only trying to protect me. I was so naive looking back at myself and I hate that, the fact that all of this could've been avoided if I just knew how to protect myself and stopped acting like the world was all rainbows and ponies. Don't get me wrong I still love rainbows and ponies.

Despite what ahjumma said I'm going to get myself out of here and I have a plan. Is it risky? Yes, could I die? Most definitely, am I still gonna do it? You bet and they'll never see it coming.

"Where are you going?" I hear a familiar voice making me jump. I turn around and make eye contact with GD's right hand man Gary causing me to sigh, of course he would be guarding GD's office like a hawk. Those two are inseparable, I don't know how I'm going to do this.

"I'm looking for GD" I answer him with a smile on my face rocking back and forth trying to look innocent but he still gives me a suspicious look. I know Gary doesn't trust me completely, he's the only one that refuses to believe my good girl act.

"Why?" He questions as he folds his arms over his chest and looks down at me with narrowed eyes.

"That's my business" I respond before folding my arms and looking up at him with narrowed eyes and now we are just having a staring contest.

"Well his business is my business" he snares as he kisses his teeth glaring down at me. I don't say anything to him instead I continue to give him the evils and think to myself how am I going to get rid of him. He'd never let me escape, his eyes are always on my back.

"Gary, leave it I'll talk to her" GD opens his office door and says making me turn to face Gary one more time and sticking my tongue out at him before following GD into his office. His office is massive with a gold table at the end and by his table are two big boxes filled with big black bags. "What is the issue?" He asks me snapping me out of my thoughts as he makes his way to his seat.

"I want to go home" I clearly state making him scoff at me. Well my plan A is to just politely ask and hope for the best.

"Funny, you've got jokes kid" he laughs making me sigh, well then I guess it's plan B then. I watch him manage the money in front of him before tying them up and placing them into a black bag. So you're telling me all these black bags have money in them.

"I'm not doing anything here, why won't you let me go?" I ask him as I wonder around his office trying to see what else is in the room, maybe a secret passage that I can sneak out in.

"Because Maze, just because ok you stay here with me" he answers as he stummers making me sigh. That was a very vague and annoying answer but who cares because I'm not going to be here any longer.

"You have Shanell, you don't need me" I tell him as I cleverly press record on my phone recorder with a cheeky grin on my face. He was so stupid buying me a new phone but he wasn't stupid enough to buy me minutes so I can't call nor text anyone.

"It's not the same, just go to your room and decorate it because you're gonna be here for a while" he instructs. I roll my eyes at him before and sigh as I watch him deal with his money, all that money but he still wants to treat me like some hostage. I'll show him.

"How about Shanell?" I ask him trying to spice up things a bit.

"What about her?" He casually shrugs his shoulders making me smile to myself.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter" I state before waltzing out of his room with a smile on my face as I press pause on the recording.

Let plan B start. I make my way to Shanell's room and there she was sitting in her bed trying to clean off the blood on her face from the fight that we had. I glare at her before entering her room catching her off guard, she looks at me before scoffing and going back to cleaning her face.

"What do you want bitch?" She asks me with a look of distaste on her face, wow she's still looking down at me even after beating the shit out of her she still sees me as inferior and I hate that. She should be scared of me, I almost killed her not the other way around, she's going to regret this all of this.

"Want you to know how trash GD thinks you are and how you're wasting your time hating me when he is the problem" I grin with a cheeky look on my face looking pleased. She shoots her head up and looks up at me as she drops one of her face wipes and glares at me. I knew she would react.

"There is nothing-"
I cut her off by playing the recording that I recorded when I was in GD's office. I know the recording wasn't much but knowing how sensitive and egotistic she is I know she's going to take it the wrong way.

"Unbelievable, I'm going to kill that bastard! How dare he say nothing about me? Me? For crying out loud he is my BITCH I made him!" She exclaims throwing a pair of scissors across the room before getting up from her bed and pacing back and forth in her room making me smile. I knew she wasn't going to take it very well, this is better than I expected.

"Calm down we'll get him don't worry but first we have to trick him make him feel like he is on your mind" I tell her trying to twist things in her head and like a fool like I once was she nods her head. "Here put this on, seduce him take off his weapons then kill him" I instruct as I throw pink lingerie set at her making her smile from ear to ear.

"You go get him" she instructs me and I just nod my head before leaving the room and walking out with a smile on my face.

"Gary, there you are! Quick it's Shanell she's acting up and saying she only wants you" I rush over to Gary and state as I begin to heavily breathe and look at him with worry in my eyes. He looks down at me confused not knowing what to do.

"What? That makes no sense-"

"I don't care man just deal with her, she's killing people and take backup!" I cut him off trying to seem like it's an emergency catching him off guard. He doesn't question me and begins to call for back up as I creep into GD's office. I rush over to his black bags filled with money and one by one I begin to throw them out the window.

"Maze is that you? What are you doing in here?" GD walks into his room making me roll my head backwards out of annoyance, everything was going so damn well.

"I'm taking some money then I'm jumping out of that window and going home" I inform him on my plan as I continue to throw bags and bags of money out the window, I know I don't need this much but if I keep it here I feel like it's wasting.

"What makes you think I'll let you go-"

"Well Gary is probably dead and you're blind" I cut him off and answer imagining what Shanell has probably done to him for barging into her room whilst she's half naked and the back up as well so there's no one to stop me now.

"Who says I only have Gary?" He asks them presses a red button and a big man comes rushing into the room catch ing me off guard. He lifts me up then throws me onto the wall before rushing up towards me and placing me into a headlock. I bite his arm then step on his foot before turning around and head butting him making him feel dizzy. I grab the closest thing and I swing hitting him on the head splashing blood across the room and on my face.

"He's dead, I killed him" I inform GD who missed the event since he's blind. I wipe the blood off the bat using my hoodie then I throw it aside.

"Stop her" GD instructs causing me to turn around and see more men charging towards me making me sigh. Two men grab me by my arms and the third man just watches. I wrap my legs around the third mans neck and pull the two other men closer together making them head butt each other and fall onto the floor. I choke the third man with my legs then remove the gun from his pocket and shoot the other two on the floor. Boy I'm tired.

"I've killed them I think, just to let you know since you know you can't see so I'm just going to tie you up so you stop surprising me" I tell him, as I grab him by his arm and tie him around his big gold chair using the string he uses to tie up his money.

"Maze what the hell, Gary and some guys came in my room and I had to kill them-"

"Good now bye" I aim the gun at a startled half naked Shanell and I shoot her not even looking at her as I'm too focused on tying up GD really tightly so he won't call anyone else to come and stop me. I look around the room and I realise what I have done, this wasn't part of the plan. No one was supposed to get hurt by me anyways, I watch Shanell crawl on the floor since my bullet didn't kill her, I watch her struggle to breathe and I smile, who's laughing now sis? I begin to pour bleach around the room trying to get rid of all evidence.

"What are you doing now?" He asks me with a frown and look of fear on his face.

"I'm going to burn your house down" I state as I smile at him before grabbing one more bag of money. "Bye" I wave at him then throw a lit lighter in the room making it catch on fire as I jump out of the window and land on the money bags. I watch the flames grow and grow before beginning to drag some bags out of the front garden. I manage to move all the bags one by one to the park near by then the house explodes making me sigh. I look across the park and I see a group of familiar boys looking up at the house with a look of horror on their faces. "Wow you boys are late" I smile as I look down at JB and the boys who look back up at me with a look of fear and horror.

Thought they'd be happy to see me.

"Maze, what have you done?" JB asks me as he looks me up and down making me do the same to myself. I realise I'm covered in blood and I hate blood causing me to take off my hoodie leaving me in a black bralette and black shorts. "What the hell are you doing?!" He shrieks covering his eyes leaving me confused.

"What? My hoodie was dirty" I shrug my shoulders and all the boys just look at me in shock before looking at each other not knowing how to respond or react. They get up from the ground rubbing their hands together still staring at me. I rush over to Mark the minute I see him so happy and glad that he's ok, I thought Jimin might of gotten to him. He hugs me gently then smiles.

"Someone cover her up" JB instructs as he pulls me away from Mark and covers me using his jacket making me roll my eyes at him but then I pull him into a hug as well. This can't be real, it's been too long since I last saw them and we didn't end things on good terms.

"Daddy Tae!" I shriek as soon as I notice a Gucci suit, I didn't even have to see his face. I rush over to him and he swings me around before placing me down. I didn't expect to see him here, what is he doing with JB and the boys? Has he joined the crew ooh that'll be so cool! I see Mark and JB watching me in Daddy Tae's arms with no expression on their faces.

"This is totally illegal" Bambam laughs to himself making all the other guys look away from me.

"What? Me killing people?" I question.

"No, them staring at an underage girl" he says giggling to himself as he claps his hands together making me smile at his reaction.

"This is nothing you should've seen my angel outfit at Daddy Tae's House" I boast remembering how beautiful and elegant yet sexy I felt and looked in that outfit. Daddy Tae nods his head in agreement as I watch JB put his hands in a tight fist.

"Maze, are you ok?" Yugyeom asks me making me pause for a moment and genuinely think about the answer to that question. Am I ok? Do I realise what I have done or am I just putting on a brave face.

"Ah I need you boys to grab those bags, I can't carry them all on my own" I finally speak up after not saying anything for a while. I point over to the area where I left the bags and Chase and Trey rush over and start dragging them towards a black van which I'm guessing is our ride out of here before the fire brigades come.

"Maze, what did you do?" Yugyeom asks me not dropping the subject. I can see the look of worry in his eyes, he doesn't need to worry anymore because I am here now that's what matters.

"I killed his men, took his money, and burned down his house with him inside it"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.2K 46 18
Yoongi turned around and pulled out his gun. His finger rested on the trigger, ready to fire the person following him. "It's just me." the familiar...
3.3K 224 56
Mafia/Gang AU Ended: February 5th 2022 Editing started: February 6th 2022 19/54 chapters edited Bold italics: Flashbacks Bold text: English Text with...
6.2K 394 31
Yujin is a photography student working in a cafe. She is strong, forward, works hard but she keeps on getting hurt because she lets her heart take ov...
12.4K 905 15
[COMPLETED] "So close yet so far, I have him at the tip of my fingertips but he's still out of reach" "I see everyday, I want him, he is mine, no one...