Nothing Stays A Secret Forever

By _sunflowerjay

"The truth always comes out in the end, no matter how hard we try to hide it. Lies are just a temporary delay... More

Nothing Stays A Secret Forever
Character List
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -
- 05 -
- 06 -
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
Epilogue
Nothing Stays A Secret Forever 2

- 16 -

1.9K 97 5
By _sunflowerjay

Princeton

"Why isn't she answering the phone!" Raven looked at me with the phone still to her ear.

We were standing in front of the mall doors. After the confrontation, we just had with Dom's baby mama and ole boy. We weren't going to let what we saw slide.

Raven let out a sigh of frustration and dialed the number again. Mea still didn't answer.

"Maybe she's sleeping, not next to her phone or busy. You know she's still going through a lot since she found out about losing her baby." I shook my head. When Dom told me about the situation I was confused and shocked. But, I didn't believe that she would harm their child. She wouldn't right?

"You're right." She sighed. "Can we go over there and check on them? I want to make sure they're okay." She looked at me.

"Of course." I rubbed her back and reassured her. She smiled at me and it made me feel some type of way. This woman is so beautiful inside and out.

"Here." I went inside my pants pocket and gave her the car keys. She raised her right eyebrow while grabbing the keys with her right hand.

"Ooooo. Are you letting me drive your car now? I thought you don't let anyone besides yourself drive." She smirked.

"You're different. Besides, you always wanted to be in the driver's seat. Now it's your turn. Don't fuck up my shit Rae! " I slapped her on the ass.

"I guess I'm special. You treat all of your friends like this?" She put a smile on her face.

I sucked my teeth and looked at her with seriousness in my eyes.

"I just told you earlier that you're my future wife. Get that shit through that big ass head of yours." I pulled her into my arms. "You were always special to me." I kissed her on the lips.

Eventually, she started kissing me back. Tongue, lip biting, ass grabbing all that! We didn't care who walked by us. Nothing mattered at that moment.

I slowly pulled away from the kiss. Staring into those beautiful eyes of her while still rubbing on her ass.

"I'm scared of you Prince." She licked her lips while her arms were still wrapped around my neck.

"You have nothing to be scared of baby girl. Let me treat you how you should be treated. I got you." I kissed her forehead.

I could tell she was fighting with herself thinking about what I said. But, I could tell that I've finally broken her walls down.

She let out a sigh and pushed out of my arms. Picking up her shopping bags she left me standing there while she headed towards my car.

"Raven," I called her name. I was standing there confused as hell. Maybe I really wasn't what she wanted anymore. I watched as she put her shopping bags in the back seat. Then opened the driver's side and got inside.

I walked towards the car feeling defeated but I was trying not to show it.

I stood in front of the passenger side door for a few to get myself together. I finally opened the door and got inside closing the door. Before I could say a word Raven grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to kiss me. It was slow and passionate.

This damn girl got my head spinning.

"If you play with me again Prince there is going to be some consequences." She looked me in my eyes.

"You don't have to worry about that. I won't mess up this opportunity again baby. I promise." I smiled.

"Good because I will real-life beat your ass." She reached in her purse and pulled out her pepper spray, brass knuckles, and a taser. "Let me know which one you want?" She cocked her head to the side with a smirk on her face.

I started laughing so hard. "You're crazy you know that?"

"I know." She shook her head yes then started laughing. Putting her weapons back inside of her purse.

At least she's protecting herself.

"The same goes for you too lil baby." I licked my thumb and tried wiping her eyebrows off.

Let's see if she finds this funny.

"Princeton Wright stop playing with me." She knocked my hand away. Checking out her eyebrows in the car mirror to make sure I didn't mess them up.

That's what I thought.

"Don't make me reach back in this purse." She side-eye me and took her makeup bag out of her purse.

When my laughter died down I looked at her with seriousness. "So we're really trying this thing again?" I needed her to reassure me.

"Nah, I just wanted to get your hopes up." She shrugged her shoulders while reapplying her lipstick in the mirror.

Before I could respond she started laughing. I didn't find shit funny.

"I'm just playing with you, Prince. Now you can stop giving me the death stare." She was still laughing while closing the mirror and placing her lipstick back in her makeup pouch.

"Don't play like that." I started caressing her thighs. She quickly stopped laughing.

"I don't see you laughing now." I placed my left hand inside of her pants.

"Prince." She tried to stop me by grabbing my arm.

I shook my head no and started rubbing on her clit through her panties. She sat back in the seat and closed her eyes.

I placed my fingers inside of her. Alternating between one and two fingers. I took my hand out of her pants and placed them inside my mouth.

Damn, I've missed this.

Our sex together use to be so amazing. I miss everything about it and definitely her. The sweat, the moans, the connection between us and so much more.

"Let me taste." She tongue kissed me. I placed my hand back inside of her pants and got back to work.

Her freaky ass.

"Oooo baby." She broke away from the kiss and sat back in the seat. I stopped right when she was about to reach her orgasm. I wanted to tease her. She whined and tried to put my hand back in her pants. "Stop playing with me."

She stuck her bottom lip out and folded her arms across her chest. I leaned over, sucked on her bottom lip and sat back in my seat with a smirk on my face.

She was still pouting.

"You're mouth is saying one thing..." She looked down at the print in front of my pants. I was rock hard. "But your body is saying another." She took her right hand and started rubbing on my erection through my pants.

I stopped her before we would be fucking in this car. We already went too far in broad daylight surrounded by cars. But, thankfully no one was in them.

I think.

I removed her hand and brought it to my mouth to kiss the back of it.

"Despite how bad I want to be deep in that pussy again. I'll give you some of your dick later! Now start the car, let's hurry and check on our friends so I can hurry up and get you home." I winked at her and kissed her lips one last time.

"Girlfriend." I started laughing.

"Okay, boyfriend." She smiled and started the car leaving out of the mall parking lot.

I was the happiest person on the planet right now. My baby is officially mine again. I've finally gotten that second chance and this time I will not mess it up! I wasn't that little boy anymore I'm a grown man. I stared at her admiring my beautiful black queen.

"Damn nigga give me my face back!" She looked at me for a brief second before turning back to focus on the road.

"Girl, please! You better be glad I want to look at your big head ass." I playful sucked my teeth and pulled on her hair.

"Don't be touching my hair with them dirty hands." She rolled her eyes.

"These hands were just inside of you. So what are you trying to say?" I raised my right eyebrow.

"Boy everything down there is clean and fresh. You just tasted me so you know wassup." She took one hand off the steering wheel and mugged me on the side of my head.

"I'm just playing." I chuckled. "Besides that's not your hair anyways."

"I bought it so it's mine now." She pointed to herself and flipped her hair.

We both laughed. Our car ride was filled with listening to music and cracking jokes on each other. I'm literally in a relationship with my best friend.

My love, do you ever dream of
Candy-coated raindrops?
You're the same, my candy rain

Soul for Real "Candy Rain" started playing on the radio.

Have you ever loved someone?
So much you thought you'd die?

I started singing off-key.

"I'm glad you don't look like how you sound." Raven looked at me referring to my bad singing.

"You wished you sound this good honey boo-boo." I rolled my neck and snapped my fingers as a female would.

We both burst out in laughter. I love how we are so comfortable with each other.

I smirked at her and turned the radio up.

We both started having a karaoke session in the car.

'Cause you are
My love, do you ever dream of
Candy-coated raindrops?
You're the same, my candy rain

"You know I never stopped loving you?" I turned the radio down and looked at her.

"Did you know I never stopped loving you? No matter how hard I tried." She smiled. "We were meant to still be friends after all these years. We are meant to be Prince." She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry for taking so long to realize that the love I've wanted was right in my face the whole time."

I smiled at her. "Aww, my cry baby getting emotional?" I pretended to wipe tears from my eyes. "So beautiful."

"Whatever." She laughed at me. "You are so dramatic. I swear." She shook her head.

"Are you ready to marry me now and start making babies?" I was dead ass serious.

"You are a trip." She laughed. "We can make that happen real soon." We stared into each other eyes.

"Girl pay attention to the road." She laughed at me. "And speed up I'm ready to start practicing so we can start making these babies."

"I can't wait." She winked and smiled at me.

I grabbed her right hand, kissed it and started rubbing it with my thumb. Seconds later our heads jerked forward. Someone hit the car from behind.

"Aye who just hit my shit?" I was pissed.

I turned around and a black truck was behind us. BOOM.

"Why are they hitting us?" I heard Raven say. She turned down the radio and started speeding up.

I turned around again and tried to get a good look at who was inside of the car.

"Aaliyah and Jarod," I said. "They really trying to go there with me." Anger was now shown on my face. I went into survival mode.

"Prince. We have to get out of here." She speed up some more. Shockingly no other cars were on the road.

I reached for my gun. I'm not about to go out without protecting my baby and myself. I'm not about to go down without a fight.

"You got this baby. Just keep driving." I reassured her. I could tell she was low key freaking out. She wasn't used to this.

BOOM. The way they were hitting us from behind we just knew they wanted us off the road.

"Baby if we don't get out of this together just know that I love you so much! I want you to be happy. No matter what!" Tears were coming down her face.

"I feel the same but don't talk like that! We got this baby. Now concentrate on the road okay?" I tried to calm her down. I rolled down the window and pointed my gun towards their car.

POP. POP. POP. I shot at the truck. They shot back. My windows were shattered.

"Fuck! Keep driving baby you got this.." I let some more shots off in their direction.

She made a sharp left turn. I fired my gun again. I sat back and quickly turned to look in front of us.

I started panicking when I noticed we were about to collide into a building. The car was going to fast.

"Shit. Raven. Raven. Slow Down baby. Slow...." I turned to look at her.

CRASH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 19.7K 35
"I got you something." He told her pulling away, while she watched him curiously until he pulled out a pandora bag. She sat the bag down while he wat...
39K 2K 51
"I'm scared of falling in love. I know what people are. I know what they can do. Being in love means being hurt beyond repair and I'm already broken...
7.4K 1K 197
it does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
46.6K 1.8K 21
"There is no excuse for perjury. Never, Never, Never. There is the truth and the truth demands respect."