Nothing Stays A Secret Forever

By _sunflowerjay

"The truth always comes out in the end, no matter how hard we try to hide it. Lies are just a temporary delay... More

Nothing Stays A Secret Forever
Character List
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -
- 05 -
- 06 -
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
Epilogue
Nothing Stays A Secret Forever 2

- 10 -

2.6K 124 31
By _sunflowerjay

MEA

-Earlier that Day-

"Yasss girl," Raven said when she saw me walking down the stairs.

I was looking good for my date tonight. I just got my hair braided yesterday at the shop. My makeup looked flawless and I was smelling amazing.

"I see you approve of my outfit?" I laughed at Rae.

I walked over and sat next to her on the couch. I still had a few minutes before my date would arrive. After, a long battle with myself I finally decided to take Jarod up on his offer. Since having lunch in the mall we were texting and conversing nonstop.

"I'm so nervous Rae." I looked at her.

"Girl it is just a simple little date it's not like you about to marry the man." She rolled her eyes at me. "I'm happy that you're finally going out. I need you to forget everything else going on in your life right now and just focus on you and having a fun night."

"Your right. It's about me tonight." I smiled. "I'm still shocked that he accepts my pregnancy and still wants to date me." I figured he would run away as fast as he could but he didn't.

"Yeah, girl I don't know many men who would. That tells me right there that he really likes you."

Before I could respond there was a knock at the door. Raven got up and opened the door for me. Jarod walked inside of the house with a bouquet of flowers. A smile came across my face.

"Are those flowers for me? You shouldn't have." Raven said.

He smiled at her "No, I'm sorry they are for the lady of the house." He looked over at me.

She laughed. "Well anyway, I'm Raven. It's nice to finally meet you." Raven turned towards me "Have fun tonight" she winked at me and turned back towards Jarod. "Make sure you're on your best behavior and you have her back in the house at a decent time."

"I promise I will. You have nothing to worry about." He smiled at me.

Raven blew me a kiss and left out of my front door.

"Hello, beautiful these are for you." I grabbed the flowers and placed them on the table.

"Thank you so much. They're beautiful. Are you ready to go?" He shook his head yes. I grabbed my purse and we headed out of the door.

We were at The Steakhouse one of my favorite restaurants in town.

"I am so sorry about the incident that happened at the mall." I placed my head down in shame. I knew Dom could have done way worse but I was thankful that he didn't.

"Listen it's okay. I understand because if I was him I would have been mad also. Seeing you out with another nigga would have made me feel some type of way too." He laughed. "But, I'm glad you decided to take me up on my offer. What made you change your mind?" He looked at me and smile.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I figured that it wouldn't hurt saying yes and I always love a free meal."

He laughed "So, you just wanted a free meal?"

It was my turn to laugh. "I came for the company AND the free meal." I joked around.

Dinner was going great. It felt good going out with someone other than Raven. Especially with someone who is kind, caring, fine as hell and such a gentleman.

"Will you excuse me for a second." I got up from the table and headed to the restroom. After I freshened myself up I walked out to head back to my seat. I jumped when a strong hand grabbed my arm.

"Hello, Mea." I looked up and saw Dom. I was shocked and scared. Did he see Jarod?

I quickly replied, "Hey Dominique." I kept my attention elsewhere. I could not look him in the eyes because I needed to get myself together. Out of all the places in town we had to bump into each other tonight. I sighed.

"I see you have company?" I wanted to tell him I sure do and rub it in his face. But, I noticed the look on his face. He was pissed and I knew if I said the wrong thing he will act a fool. Worse than he did in the mall.

"Goodbye, Dominique." I tried to hurry around him but he grabbed my arm again and this time there was no leaving.

"What happened to you and him just being friends?" He asked me.

I looked him in the eyes and I saw so many emotions. "I don't have to tell you anything. Why are you in my face? Where is your family?" I was still very upset about the confrontation with his baby mama in the park.

He sucked his teeth. "You talking about my son?" He told me that nothing was going on with them and I'm who he wants. If that was true he wouldn't have fucked up and I wouldn't be here with someone else.

I wanted to cry when I saw the desperation in his eyes. This strong and tough man is here practically begging for me to take him back. My feelings were all over the place.

"Let me go, Dominique." I quickly moved around him to head back to my seat. He let me leave this time.

"Are you okay? You've been gone for a while. I was about to come and find you." Jarod looked concerned.

"I'm okay just feeling a little under the weather. Can we end the night please?" I took one last sip of my drink.

He called for the waiter to bring our check and some boxes. I looked up and my eyes connected with Dom. We stared at each other until he left out of the door.

I let out a sigh of relief and was shocked that he didn't come over here. I immediately dropped my head and continued to pack my food up.

My phone lit up indicating I had a text and it was from Dom.

I instantly started blushing reading the message. It made me hot all over and made me realize I haven't had sex in a while. Just thinking about the good times we've shared sexually was turning me on. I found someone who matched my freak.

"Damn baby!" He leaned against the door licking his lips while rubbing his hands together.

We were sexting all day and he was finally home. I was laying on the bed with my legs spread open facing the door playing with myself. I wanted to be the first thing he saw when he walked into the room. 

"You were taking to long so I decided to get started without you," I smirked.

"Well, I'm here now so what you tryna do?" He walked over to the end of the bed. He was in a trance watching me. I knew he was turned on because I could see his print through his pants.

I licked my lips. "I'm trying to watch you." I pointed at him.

He smiled and started removing his clothing. I watched his every movement. Dominique was so damn fine. From the tattoos on his body, his smooth dark skin, and that gorgeous smile. No matter how many times I've seen him naked each time gets better and better.

He grabbed my vanity chair and placed it in front of our bed. He winked at me and started stroking himself. We both were deep into the moment staring at each other.

My legs started shaking uncontrollably and my breathing picked up. "Baby I'm about to cum..." He smirked as we both finished. Our heavy breathing filled the air. Dom stood up from the chair and joined me on the bed.

"We're not done." He pinned my legs back and entered inside of me. He started giving me those slow, deep, long strokes. I could feel him in my stomach.

"I love you, baby." I stared into Dom's eyes. We were making slow and passionate love to each other.

"I love you too beautiful ." he started kissing and sucking on my neck. "This my pussy?" He growled.

"Yes...daddy..." I could barely get the words out he was fucking me so good.

"Turn over for me." I did as he said. "Face down ass up." He smacked me on the ass.

I giggled while looking back at him, guiding him inside me and throwing it back. Dom moaned while watching my ass jiggle from behind. He placed his hands on my hips and started putting in work. I placed my hand on his stomach to signal him to slow up just a little.

He stopped for a second. "You asked for this dick so I'm going to give you all of it!" He grabbed both of my arms behind my back and got back to blowing my back out.

I just knew my toes were throwing up gang signs after the mind blowing orgasms I had that night.

My panties are now soaking wet. I crossed my legs and drowned the rest of my water.

"Damn Dom," I mumbled to myself and bit my bottom lip.

"Did you say something Mea?" I looked up and Jarod was now staring at me. He was done placing his food inside the to go box.

I cleared my throat. "No, I didn't." I looked at him and smiled.

"Are you ready to go?" Jarod stood and reached for my hand. I placed my hand in his and walked out on shaky legs.

It took thirty minutes to get back to my place. Jarod wanted to come inside but I had a headache from hell. Also, I was still annoyed and turned on by Dom. He knew exactly what he was doing sending that text.  Maybe inviting Jarod inside would help take my mind off of him.

"You can come inside but I'm suffering from a headache." I rubbed my forehead. My doctor cleared me for taking some pain relievers. As long as I didn't take them frequently.

"I keep ibuprofen inside of my car. Give me a second, I'll go and get it for you." He jogged back towards his car. I waited for him so that we could go inside together.

We were sitting inside of my living room and the conversation was flowing just like in the restaurant. He moved closer to me on the couch and reached out to touch my face.

"I hope you are feeling better." He stared into my eyes while rubbing the side of my face. "You are so beautiful Mea. I hope that our friendship will continue to grow." He smiled at me.

I just stared at him because I didn't know what to say. Before I knew it our lips were locked into a kiss. I resisted at first but I eventually gave in.

I stopped the kiss when his hand was about to go inside of my panties. I was so confused. I wanted him to touch me there badly but I didn't want to complicate things even more.

I'm a pregnant woman who is pregnant by a cheater. Who just got into a confrontation with the cheater while on a date with another man and was literally debating on texting the cheater to come through after that text he sent tonight. Now, Mr. charming is in my house and instead of being two seconds away from fucking the cheater I'm about to hop on him.

Iyanla please come fix my life.

"Jarod I can't..." I looked down at his hand which was still inside of my dress.

"I understand Mea. I know you're going through a lot but I really am feeling you. I can see this being more. " He paused. "Let me make you feel good." He rubbed my thigh.

His words sounded like music to my ears and between my legs. Especially after reminiscing about Dom and the wonderful times we've shared together. I was horny as hell. It's been over a month which is too long for me.

I didn't have time to respond before my dress was being pulled up, my panties were moved to the side and his head was between my legs. I was so happy Sandra most likely wasn't returning home tonight.

I tried to speak but once I felt his tongue inside of me it was over. I just threw my head back and enjoyed!

He started sucking on my clit while fingering me and I lost it. When I orgasm he used his tongue to clean me up. He licked his lips when he was done and smiled at me.

"Damn you taste good." He tried sliding my panties off but I stopped him before we went all the way.

"Sorry, we shouldn't have done that. I just want to continue taking it slow.." I dropped my head.

He shook his head in understanding while pulling my dress down. "I truly am sorry Mea I don't know what came over me."

I smiled. "It felt amazing Jarod. I'm just not ready to go all the way just yet."

He smirked. "The way you were moaning I knew you enjoyed it." He stood up, pulled me in for a hug and kissed me on the forehead. "Guess I'll go home and take a cold shower." He chuckled.

I looked down at the bulge in his pants. He adjusted himself and raised an eyebrow staring at me.

Damn, Focus Mea!

I shook my head. "I'll have to do the same." I chuckled.

I walked him towards the door trying not to look back down. He smirked at me. He could tell I was struggling with walking away.

"I'm going to leave before I end up fucking you on these stairs. Goodnight Mea. Make sure you lock up." He hugged me again and this time I could feel his dick pressed against my thigh. I let out a moan.

He chuckled and smacked my ass before leaving out the door. I went upstairs once he pulled out of the driveway.

I was really feeling Jarod but I needed to take things slow. After he left I headed to take my cold shower and got ready for bed.

It didn't matter how bad I wanted sex with Jarod I just couldn't do it. Especially while I'm pregnant with Dominique's child.

Make sure to vote, comment and share ❤️

TEAM DOMINIQUE OR TEAM JAROD?? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 8.8K 21
"My love for you is like a rose, That never dies but only grows. You pushed away, I held you close. Baby, you an angel, heaven knows." STARTED; FEB 1...
123K 9.8K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
382K 14.5K 50
| โ€ข | โ€ข | What's life without drama | โ€ข | โ€ข | How could you know love without experiencing heartache. |...