Demigodly Torture: Percy Jack...

By BeyondInsanity_

Look, I didn't want to play Truth or Dare. It gets you humiliated in embarrassing, awkward ways. Like kissing... More

-1: Percy Jackson Truth or Dare-
-2: Author's Note-
-3: Annabeth-Hurricane-
-4: Annabeth-Introduction-
-5: Author's Note 2-
-6: Jason-Flying/ Flame Cape-
-7: Percy-Almost Dies By Jason's Sister-
-8: Crystal-Introduction-
-9: Percy-Male Ariel-
-10: Nico-Rainbow Hair-
-11: Annabeth-Spider-
-12: Travis-Almost Broken Bones-
-13: Leo-Flame On!-
-14: Connor-Three In One Torture-
-15: Author's Note 3-
-16: Thalia-Sick-
-17: Author's Note 4-
-18: Piper-Prank Jason?-
-19: Points Of View-
-20: Stephanie's Revenge Part 1-
-21: Jason-Awkward-
-22: ...-
-23: Night!-
-24: Jasper-Country Side Date!-
-25: Is Jasper Lost?-
-26: No Way!-
-27: I Hate You-
-28: Travis-Tratie-
-29: Tratie?-
-30: Stephanie-Oh, ew. Not happening? Sob-
-31: Travis-Blackout-
-32: Nico-Lost Voice-
-33: Percy-Pernico-
-34: Percy-Unwanted-
-35: Thalia-Thalico!-
-43: Author's Epilogue-
-37: Mixed-
-38: Jason-Piper To The Ball-
-41: The Ball-
-40: BONUS CHAPTER: CALYPSO-
-42: Confusion-
-43: Author's Note-
-44: BONUS CHAPTER: Annabeth-Spiderman-
-45: Lol-
-46: OMG TRY THIS!-
-47: Nico-Solangelo And Sunshine-
-48: Sequel Information And More-
-49: This CANNOT Be Happening!-
-50: ...?-
-51: REQUEST COLUMN-
-52: SEQUEL INFORMATION-

-36: Connor-Hot Lava Torture-

7.1K 146 26
By BeyondInsanity_

I assure you, this is one biiiiiig chapter!

***

-36: Connor-Hot Lava Torture!-

-Connor-

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "You give me three dares and now this! No way!"

"Yes way. Now, truth or dare?" Thalia threatened.

Shiver. That girl is scary...

"Dare." I squeaked. "But, Thalico should happen!" I smirked as Thalia and Nico blushed furiously.

"Shut up!" She snapped, the red color dissipating from her cheeks. "I dare you to climb the lava wall with a new-comer and then fall into the lava."

"B-But I'll g-get burnt!" I said.

"Good." Somebody snickered. "No you will not. Leo will give you a fire-proof coat which his girlfriend procured." Thalia said.

"Oh, Thanks a lot, Thalia." Leo said sarcastically.

"Your welcome." Thalia looked pleased.

"Fine." I turned to Leo. "Where is your 'fire-proof coat'?" I asked him.

He ran off and came back soon holding a cloth made of fibre. "Fifty Drachmae." Leo reported.

"What? Are you kidding me?" I asked grabbing my bag. "No, " Leo said.

"I don't have fifty drachmae!" I exclaimed. "I'll see in my bag." and I hurried off.

"Don't chicken out!" Travis called behind me.

----

After rummaging through everything I had which I could store money in, I managed to collect thirty five drachmae.

I begged my cabin mates if I could borrow. Three agreed. They said if they give me five drachmae each, I'll return interest as ten drachmae each. I agreed.

They handed me five drachmae each, now I have fifty drachmae. And I'll lose them. That idiot. Fifty drachmae. I'll get him back!

I scurried out of my cabin and to the Poseidon cabin. "Here you go," I glared handing him the the coins. "You didn't even make it!" I said and his face fell. Serves him right.

I struggled with the coat, and finally managed to put it on. "Hey!" Percy said. "The coat has vanished!"

I looked down, and sure enough, the coat had disappeared.

"Time for some fun!" Travis said rubbing his palms together and picking up this camera.

I signed and headed outside with Travis, Thalia, Leo and Percy.

"Hey! Go with her!" Leo pointed towards a girl.

I headed towards her direction and said, "Uh, hello. I'm Connor." And I stuck out my hand.

"Um. Hi." She said looking at me, and I have to admit, she's beautiful. "I'm Willow." She said nervously. "I came here today..." She looked embarrassed.

I smiled at her. "Well, I've got to go. See you later. Want to hang out sometime?"

The girl beamed. "Sure!" And she scurried off excited.

I trotted back to my friends.

"Hey! Why didn't you go with her?" Leo asked.

"She seems nice, and I didn't want to make her hate me." I shrugged.

"Aww! Connor got a girlfriend!" Travis teased.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"How 'bout her?" Thalia suggested adjusting her bow.

I looked over to where she was pointing. I saw a girl who was chatting with a boy, gushing and overreacting, like her boyfriend, who seemed uncomfortable.

"Like Stephanie," I said.

"Yes." Thalia agreed.

"Okay." I walked over to her and grabbed her arm and dragged her to the lava wall.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Hannah." She glared at me.

"Well, Hannah," I said, "You come with me. We are going to scale the lava wall. I'm Connor."

She looked frightened. "Don't worry, we'll be fine," I assured her.

We reached the wall and I began to climb, with Hannah at my side.

We reached half-way, when I pretended to slip and fall.

"Connor!" Hannah yelled, as I hit the lava at the bottom.

She hurried to the top of the wall and rushed off to get help, while I quickly stood up and ran away to the cabin.

"Great job!" Travis grinned at me as I entered the cabin, a frown plastered on my face. "I got it on video!"

"Yeah. Now she'll kill me." I mumbled.

"Hey!" Annabeth said. "While you were gone, Chiron said there'll be a ball!"

"What?!" Am I hearing correctly?

"A ball." Annabeth repeated. "Next week." October 5th. To celebrate the defeat of Gaea, and to put everyone in high spirits!"

Really? Awesome!  I can go with Willow!

"Awesome right?" Travis grinned.

"Yeah, awesome." I repeated.

***

And this means that this book is coming to an end! After the ball, that is!

This is one huge chapter, I'm proud! And I added a picture to the side, as a test!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.6K 47
You are hiding a whole life from your paternal and maternal side. Your mother, Amelia Wayland, was indeed a shadow hunter, and father wait for it...
88.6K 1.8K 13
I changed the story cover. Some of the words got cut off and I feel too lazy to fix it so it's staying like that Think of the worst childhood ever. G...
37.7K 1.5K 14
"I hear the underworld is just swell this time of year." "Really?" "No." ________________________________________________ (Name) had a lot of questio...
196K 3.7K 21
These are HOO and Reader one shots! I own nothing because I don't any of the characters and I certainly don't own you. I will do any request...