Various female x male reader

By zafry54321

A book that contains a compilation of one-shots I make thus far, hope you all enjoy the read. More

All the inserts so far...
Mio Naruse x Depressed Male reader
Cheater Rias x Male reader x Akeno(Lemon)
Asuna x swordsman male reader
Saber x Male reader
Sistine x abused male reader
Misunderstood suicidical Lilith x male reader
cheater Mirajane x broken op male reader x Erza
Blake x Male reader
Yandere Tatenashi x male reader
cheater Blake x forced cheat male reader (part 2)
Some of my OG
Sayaka Kirasaka x male reader
Yandere Kouko x male reader
Cheater RWBY X Bullied male reader X Pyrrha
Sorry......
I got tagged bruh
Himeragi Yukina x Male reader
Best friend male reader x Rias
Spider woman x Spider man male reader
Himekawa Hayuru x Male reader x Aine
Summer x Male Reader(Valentine)
Yandere Raven x Rejected Male reader
Caring Weiss x Depressed male reader
Yang X Male Reader
I'll always be your umbrella
People can change(Winter)
Unforgetable sacrifice(Winter part 2)
Lost Brother(Nora)
I'll love you even for a thousand years more(Summer)
I'll be there when you need me(Asuna)
Die as a hero or live long enough to be the villan(Cinder)
its impossible(OC)
Nothing but pain(Velvet) part 1
Hold on to me(Touka) part 1
I'm nothing without you(Yang)
The man that could kill a God
Fight till the very end(Diona)
Nothing but pain(Velvet) part 2
A fragile heart (Kouko)
The one that changed her (Raven)
(Mitsuri) After 400 years.....
(Ranko) Jealousy hurts
(Hu Tao) Her Significant Other
(Weiss)Teenage Dream
🍋 (Summer & Raven) Sick Day
(Yae Miko) Acceptance is difficult
1K request special( Winner! )
(Akari) As long as she smiles
I would give my all(Blake)
Made for each other( Eula )
Is time a blessing or a curse? (Kurumi) Part 1
Is time a blessing or a curse(Kurumi) Part 2

Cheater Rias x Male Reader x Akeno part 2 (Good ending)

16.3K 105 35
By zafry54321

Okkkkkaaaaayyyyyy I heard your all,everybody wants a good ending and I bet you'll probably been asking why did I made the ending bad? I just don't want the story to be cliche,like most of my stories or is it? Well there is a lot of request of having a good ending from right to left,from everywhere so you know what,I'll do it,hopefully you'll enjoy this one.

Morning

(Y/N)

Me:"AKENO!!!!!!!!!"

I scremed her name as I jolt up from my bed with sweat all over my body.My face looked pale.I was in utter shock.

???:*rubs eyes* (Y/N),you have a nightmare?

I looked at the source to see a girl in a white robe with a pair of beautiful violet eyes and long messy black hair.I couldn't believe that she is still alive.That...........nightmare was.......so real.I slowly crawl to Akeno and hugged her tight while crying on her shoulder.

Akeno:*hugs back* Are you okay hubby? *looks worried*

I just hugged her without utter a single word,just enjoying this silence......her presence......and her warmth.She broke the hug and looked into my eyes as she knows exactly what I've been through.

Akeno:You screamed my name as you woke up.Please tell me whats going on.Im worried *kisses*

Me:*kisses back* I-I don't know.It was a massacre......my friends,getting slaughtered and most importanly you *starts to tear up* You were......gone....

Akeno:*smiles worryingly* Its okay,its just a nightmare,im here okay.Don't worry I'll be with you forever okay?

Me:please be.

We hugged each other and kissed each other.We hung out a bit in bed because of my condition.I don't care anything else in the world,I just wanted her.

Akeno:Hey,I don't know you still have a grudge on her but I haven't heard Rias at all.She's just gone,maybe she's at her house,wanna visit her?

Me:NOOOOO PLEASE NO!!! *hugs her*

Akeno:Whats wrong? Why did you panic when I mention her name?

Me:The nightmare I experienced......well lets say she is like the main cause of it.

Akeno:What did she do?

Me:It was like living in hell,much worse than that.I was her personal pet and I don't even want to recall what happend to you.

Akeno:If that made you scared then lets just forget about it alright?

Me:I-I think thats a good idea for now.Lets not talk about her.

We agree on never mentioning her name at least for now.I need to get myself back together at least if I would to ever encounter her.Just don't go to hell,remember don't go to hell and you're safe.

Akeno and I spend our time together and never be apart from each other because of reasons.Currently me and Akeno were walking in the park closest to our house in the night just enjoying each other's company while being in a peaceful environment.We haven't spoke to each other for about 5 minutes just enjoying the peace and quite until I felt like someone or something was looking at us.I looked back and there were no one there.

Akeno:Honey,you're okay?

Me:.......I felt like someone was watching us.

Akeno:Are you sure? Probably you should get some rest,lets head home.

Me:Yeah but just be prepare for any fight.

Akeno:Yeah,just in case.

We walked to our house and did some stuff and ready ourselves for bed.

???:I finally found you (Y/N)......

Bed time

After a hot shower together and when I meant hot,its hot not the other hot.Perverts....... anyway she decided to sleep on me while I remain awake.I couldn't shake that feeling off of being followed or watched.I slowly set Akeno aside and Im gonna stay up through the whole night and trust me it won't be easy without any coffee.You know what I don't care if its healthy or not,I went to the kitchen to grab some coffee.I'll drank some and got ready to engage if must.Even with coffee,my eyes felt harder to open and my body starts to move back and forth signaling tiredness starts to overcome me.After a couple of blinking,I just let my eyes to close and without knowing I slept....

I opened my eyes and all I saw was my ceiling burning away,it took me a couple of seconds to realise the situation im in.I quickly jolted up and what I saw shocked me,almost my whole room were burning to ashes.Suddently someone called me out.

???:(Y/N)!!!! Are you there!!!?

Me:Yeah im here!!!

I saw Akeno came to our room with her clothes visibly covered with ashes.

Something that looks like a fireball were thrown towards Akeno,with all my might I ran to Akeno and took the hit.

Akeno:(Y/N)!!!!! *holds me in place* you're good?

Me:Its all good,its just a scratch,the more important question is that are you okay?

Akeno:*smiles* its just a scratch *chuckles* *turns serious* Riser attacked us and most of us are fighting his damn harem outside.

Me:I'll kick his ass!!!

I jumped down from our balcony and a war between Rias's peerage against Riser.I quickly jonined in and aid them but Riser put a stop to it by pshing me away with his flames and covered both of us with it so we have a 'peaceful' 1 Vs 1.

Me:What the hell you want Riser?

Riser:*chuckles* Ez,Rias and Akeno in my harem and I'll leave you alone

Me:Dream on Riser!!!

I rushed him and slide under him while hu jumped up and tried to stomp on my face but I managed to kick his back strong enough causing him to smash the ground with a couple of loosen teeths.

Riser:You're going to regret that.

He creates multiple fireballs and lock it on me.I kicked a metal bar below me and caught it with my 2 hands and parry his fireballs which one of it hit his face.

Me:*smiles* so is this the almighty phoenix? What a joke.....

I ran to him and hit him in the face with a metal bar.This cause him to stagger a bit,I took this chance to try and finish him off or damage him badly by shoving this bar into his disrespectful mouth but his queen got it time and saved his ass.

Riser:Now its 2 vs 1 HAHAHAHAHA

His queen went for my left and he went for my right.One by one hitting me hard and some of my bones fractured from that.I don't know if its really fractured but the sound of something broke inside me told me.I tried my best to parry but they still got the best of me and hit back harder.I got kicked to the edge of his fire tornado.

Riser:Its time for you.............to fucking die!!!!!

He charged somewhat like a concentrated fire ball and i don't know how lethal is it but seeing it even can burn off Riser's shirt off gave me an indication that.........im gonna die.

Me:Fucking coward.

I spoke my last word before I closed my eyes with my arm accepting my fate but I heard something came and reflect the fire ball and the sound of Riser's crying can be heard.I opened my eyes and I saw a crimson blood hair stood in front of me.

Rias:Don't you ever fucking dare  touch him *looks at Riser seriously* hurt him one more time and your whole family and harem will be burn to ashes.

Riser:HAHAHAHAHA bitch who do you think you are? HAH????

Rias:*sighs* Just fuck off *turns around* (Y/N) you're okay? *offers hand*

Me:Ye-yeah thanks Rias *takes hand* *stands up* *dusts of dust from my shirt*

Rias:You sure you're okay? No serious injuries? *checks my body*

Me:Its okay Rias,im fine.Just some fractured bones *tries to smile*

Rias:Did he fracture your bones? *eyes twitch*

Me:Uhhhhh ye-

Rias:His fucking dead!!! *angeres* *looks at Riser*

She looks at Riser like a predator was about to obilirate her prey.She flew so fast as if she teleported and took a hold of Riser's face and literally pulled his skin of his face off.I cringed at this but thats only the tip of the iceberg.She punched him straight through his stomach and I saw that she got a hold of his heart.

Rias:You loved me with this filth of a heart right?

Riser can't answer but scream in agony of what is coming next.She boiled his heart until it melts completely leaving him fell to the floor dead once for all.She went up to me as I got scared because the nightmare from my dream suddently played through my mind.

Me:Stay back!!!!!

Rias:*looks worried* wh-whats wrong (Y/N)?

Me:Im scared that you would hurt me,Akeno and the others.

Rias:*smiles warmly* (Y/N) im not going to hurt you nor my pieces.All of you are my family but if anyone hurts any of you all then I cannot guarente the safety of the culprit.

Me:Wait so you're not gonna torture us?

Rias:(Y/N) have you been watching a lot of horror movies lately? Jeez thats not good you know.Why would I ever do something to hurt my pieces?

Me:its nothing really Rias,maybe you're right I did watch too much horror movies.Well now our house is burnt,sorry Rias.

Rias:Its all good.I'll inform my father to make a new house for you guys.

Me:For us? How about you?

Rias:*sighs* I don't if I can still move on.........*starts to cry*

Me:Hey its okay *hugs her* I don't know how hard this burdens you but I know you'll get through it.

Rias:*hugs back* Thanks.

We broke our hug and look each other.I admired her beautiful blue-green eyes.We slowly closed the gap and our lips met.We kissed for a while and suddently a clap was heard which was followed by multiple claps.We broke off out kiss and look at the crowd which embarassed us.I saw Akeno was smilling at me.Hopefully she's fine with that kiss.

We went to a restaurant to eat after that fight.Akeno sat beside me and Rias sat in front of me.

Me:Akeno about that kiss earlier....

Akenk:Its okay,I know you two needed it.*smiles*

Rias and I:Thanks Akeno.

Me:*looks at Rias* Rias who ever you choose to be your boyfriend or even your husband,I'll support you completely.Of course I need to check him out first.

Rias:*smiles sadly* Can't we get together? You know like old times?

Me:Sorry but I can't do that.

Rias:Its okay but at least we can still be friends? I mean you all are my pieces still.

All of us:Of course you can.

Me:Remember before you engage in a relationship,you need to tell me first so I can make a background check.

Rias:*giggles* Now you sound like my father.

All:*laughs*

At the end (Y/N) and Akeno had a double marriage with Rias with her husband.Both Akeno and Rias got pregnant and Akeno and you got a girl with (H/C) hair and magenta eyes.Rias and her hubby,Aiman got a boy with red hair and brown eyes.At the end you all live happily ever after together as a whole family with the rest of the pieces of course being the house been renovated to withstand a big happy family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 5.9K 54
Poorly written collection of Ruby x M!Reader one-shots.
287K 3K 37
I love Yandere stuff! So I've decided to make one! This is my first oneshot book! Please enjoy!
2.3M 41.3K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...
97.7K 946 44
hey, these are one shots because I'm currently writing so many stories but wont be posting any of them till they're done. Most will be rwby x male re...