Duchess Swan

By Char-Lou

Duchess Swan, twin sister of Bella Swan moves to Forks, Washington for a new change and a new life, she didn'... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
25
Chapter 26
Vote?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Nearly a year
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The cover
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Not a Chapter
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Sorry
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 10

4.7K 79 3
By Char-Lou

Before I fell to my death, a soft hand grabbed mine and pulled me back up to the cliff edge.

Standing up, I meet Rosalie's apologetic face.

"OMG, Duchess, are you alright? I didn't mean to scare you like that." She rambled.

"Whatever Rosalie. What do you want?" I ask.

"Wow, what's up with you?"

"What's up with me? What's up with me? What were you gonna do? Befriend me? Get me to trust you and then drink me dry Rosalie?" I shout.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, shocked at my behavior.

"What? Don't act like that Rosalie. I know about your little secret. Your a VAMPIRE Rosalie?"

"What are you on about?" Worry evident in her voice.

"Carlisle told me. I don't know how you thought you could keep this a secret. Lokk Rosalie, I like you, I really do, but how can I trust you not to drink me dry?"

Tears clouded my vision as I spoke the words I dreaded to even think about.

"Rose, you were my best friend but me tell what I should do? Tell me why should I trust you?" I pleaded.

"Because use Cullen's are what you would call a vegetarian family. That's why we have golden eyes. We feed of animals. Vampires with red eyes feed off of humans. What I want you to do, is trust me again. Be my friend and don't tell anyone our secret. Please." 

"I wasn't going to tell anyone Rose and I still want to be your friend but..."

"Hi I'm Rosalie Hale-Cullen and you are?" Rose said extending her hand.

"What are you doing Rose?" I questioned.

"Starting a new...?" She nervously laughed.

"Oh Rose..." I said, grabbing hold of her and pulling her into a hug. "We don't need to start a new."

"Come over to mine tonight?" She wondered.

"As long as you answer my questions. I've got tons." 

"Deal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 10.2K 26
Leigh McEwan likes change. So, when her family makes the move to Forks, Washington, she gets an opportunity for a fresh start. New town, new people...
86.8K 1.4K 13
what if Bella had a sister who is older. her name, Nina swan. when Bella and Nina move to forks Washington to spend time with their dad they meet old...
8.5K 154 13
Anna is the older twin sister of Bella Swan. When the girls where a few months old their mother took them away with her. What happens when the girls...
16.8K 446 15
Lucinda Enya recently moved to Forks, Washington. Ander Enya, Lucinda's father got a new position at Forks hospital. Lucinda carries the guilt of he...