Rogue Ghostbird

By mmacdonald22

What if Sang was kidnapped once more by Volto? By the time that the boys find her, Volto has beaten Sang int... More

Warning / Description
Chapter 1 - Amnesia
Chapter 2 - Memory
Chapter 3 - Too Many
Chapter 4 - Germany
Chapter 5 - Russia
Chapter 6 - Kidnapping
Chapter 7 - Raven
Chapter 8 - Hospital
Chapter 9 - Truth
Chapter 10 - Fathers
Chapter 11 - Morning
Chapter 12 - Gone
Chapter 13 - Sang
Chapter 14 - Healing
Chapter 15 - Mama Bear
Chapter 16 - Chicago
Chapter 17 - Rocky
Chapter 18 - Ace
Chapter 19 - Information
Chapter 20 - Kids
Chapter 21 - Saving
Chapter 22 - Blackbourne Team
Chapter 23 - L.A.
Chapter 24 - Ryder
Chapter 25 - Found
Chapter 26 - Volto
Chapter 27 - Debunked
Chapter 28 - Charleston
Chapter 29 - Academy Council
Chapter 30 - Lunch
Chapter 31 - Wait
Chapter 32 - Us
Vote for new GB fanfic
Winner

Epilogue

2.8K 134 34
By mmacdonald22

I think I will post which GB fanfic I will do next week, Sunday. This is that last update for teh Rogue Ghostbird that will have anything to do with it. I wanted to wrap up everyone's lives. I toyed with the idea of making a sequel about her kids or something, but I didn't feel like it. 

If you haven't already, go back one update and please vote for your favorite GB fanfiction description. The winner will be annonced in this book next week.

Also thank you to everyone who read this book! I really appreaciate it!

Sang

It's been 13 years since I have been back with my boys. The idiots knocked me up rather quickly, only a month later. I was drunk, Nathan was drunk and we had sex. Nine months later, there was Naomi and Nico, a girl and a boy. They are now 13 years old.

My men are horny little bastards. They have no idea how hard it is to give birth, and I have 21 kids, granted I only gave birth 10 times, but still! I made them all get a vasectomy two years ago after Owen got me pregnant.

I was 40 years old, and I didn't need another god damn kid. I love them all, of course. They are each and every one brilliant. But we have had to put so many expansions on the damn house. It's a mansion at this point.

I am 42 years old now and this is the happiest I am ever been. My boys and I took care of the Academy and made it new again. Now, it is working perfectly. They all help occasionally, but usually leave it to the newest generation.

My first round of kids joined the Academy as a single team, the Ghost Team. Oliver, Dallas, Samuel, Noah, Vincent, Leif, Sebastian, Gale, and Neal are great together and are the best team in the Academy. They have moved out and into a house together, but still come by often. They are also dating one bird like their fathers, Emma.

Melody on the other hand got into loads of trouble. She refused to join the Academy on a team and went on the wrong side of the law. I was proud, yet worried for her. She was a loose canon ever since one of her friends was murdered. Thankfully, a year ago, she found her future husbands. Granted, they are leaders of the Italian mafia on the East coast, but they are such a good couple. She is dating a set of triplets, Jason, Xavier and Grant. They know we work with the governemnt and the deal was they would leave our section alone most of time and they stop human and sex traficking. 

They are all 23 years old and I feel really old then. Melody got married last month with her lovers and she is already pregnant. Poor soul, I know how it is to deal with several horny ass men at once. At least, I will have a lot of grandchildren!

I am brought out of my thoughts by Nova,  "Mommy?" She is North's daughter and she is only five years old. I had her when I was 37 years old.

"Yes sweetie?" I reply.

Her little hands are tracing my numerous scars, "Why do you have lines on your body?"

"They are called scars, sweetheart," I am really honest with my kids and all of them have the best Academy training. Both their fathers and I have too many enemies not to.

"How did you get them?" Nova is a really curious child.

"I fought people and won," I tell her. I keep it simple as she is so young. If she asks again when she is older, I will tell her the full stories

"Did they hurt?" she asks. I have a bad feeling about this question. Nova is defintiely one of the most empathic of my kids. She always wants to help and protect everyone

"Yes," I refuse to lie, some of these hurt like a bitch.

She begins to cry, such a sensitive child, and I attempts to reassure her, "A scar doesn't form on the dying. A scar means I survived."

Immediately, she stops crying, "Ok."

I sigh and pass her to North. Everyone is home today as it is Sunday and I try to have a family night, but with our big family it is difficult. For example, most likely, none of my older kids will be coming. It is difficult to explain to the younger kids that they are their siblings and not uncles or aunts. But they figure it out.

I am currently holding Olivia in my arms and she is sleeping. She is Owen's daughter and only two years old. I had when I was 40 years old and she is the last child I will ever birth. Hopefully... 

At that moment, I hear Gale's car arrive. Gabriel will be happy to hear Gale has come to visit. He is so busy, but still tries to help with his father with his studio. The Academy loves all their artwork and dresses. I pass Olivia to Owen in order to greet my older kids.

I walk outside and I see Gale, Neal and Leif. I call out, "Hey, I wasn't expecting you here!"

Leif tries to block my view of the car, "Yeah, we just wanted to pop by. Everyone else is on a mission I think. Is Dad L here?"

What has he done? Leif usually calls for Luke when he has done something. God damn it, these kids will give me more grey hairs.

I walk by Leif who looks panicked and I stare at the car in shock, "Why is there blood in the car?"

Gale looks sheepish, "I may have agressively poked someone with a knife."

"You STABBED someone!" I yell.

"No, no. I have agressively poked them with a knife," Gabriel attempts to reasssure me.

I groan and yell out, "Luke, Nathan, and Gabriel!"

All three of their fathers come running out, answering to my call. Luke asks, "What do you need, Cupcake?"

I point at the car and their sons, "Your sons have stabbed someone and left blood in the car. Fix it!"

I walk off, I cannot do this today. I try my best not to be involved in those type of things currently. I am actually trying my hand as a stay at home mom. Olivia will be heading to preschool when she is three, but until then, I stay home. With so many kids, it's just easier.

When I get back inside, Nathan hands me my phone, "Someone is calling you!"

I sigh and answer it, "Yes?"

"Hey mom!" Melody's voice comes through the phone.

I brighten up, "What's up?"

She tells me, "I think I can make it to family night. Xavier, Grant and Jason brought me along on a business trip. It was in Chicago with Ace and Rocky. Aleksandr also told me to tell you that he is arriving too. He had to deal with so negligent people in his american branch. Ryder apologizes for not being able to make it. He might try to come later."

Suddenly, I see Leif and Luke playing on the child's play set. The ones meant for five years old. They are so going to get stuck. I can't beleive them sometimes. 

I yell, "Act your age. You are an adult! Stop being so immature!"

Leif comments, "Yeah, but the truth is we never really grow up. We just masquerade as adults because that's what we are expected to do."

I sigh in despair, sometimes I just can't

Melody asks, "Are you good, mom?"

I can hear the tiredness in voice, "Fine. I can't wait to see you all. Is Ace and Rocky's family coming too? See you soon, right?"

I can my daughter's smile through the phone, "Only Ace alone and just Rocky with Chloe, no kids. Can't wait. Bye!"

I hung up and walk over to the nursery. Only Kelly and Kade are in there right now. They are both four years old and are twins. I had them when I was 38 years old. They are Kota's children, and a bright pair. They started first grade last year and have skipped a grade already. 

As I walk in, I hear them both singing, "Twinkle, twinkle little star, I wanna hit you with my car. Throw you off a tree real high, hope you fall on your neck and die. Twinkle, twinkle little star, your life will not go too far."

What the fuck!

I yell through the intercom system we have to the house, "Who taught your little sister and brother this song? I am going to kill you! And Kota come here!"

Kota must have been close by because not even a minute later, he is here, "What do you need, Sang?"

I sigh, "Can you get your children to stop singing this song?"

He frowns, "What song?"

I point to Kelly and Kade, "Twinkle, twinkle little star, I wanna hit you with my car. Throw you off a tree real high, hope you fall on your neck and die. Twinkle, twinkle little star, your life will not go too far."

Kota looks puzzled, "I'll try."

I give him a quick kiss, "Thanks."

He gives me a roguish grin, "It's my turn tonight."

I giggle, "Lookin' forward to it."

 I walk back towards the kitchen while checking my emails on my phone. I frown as I see one from Scarlett's teacher. She is in third grade and usuall doesn't have any problems. She is Silas' daughter and is only seven years old. I had her when I was 35.

I go to her room instead of the kitchen, "Why does the teacher need to see me about your grades?"

Scarlett jumps, surprised to see me, "I got some bad grades on tests."

"Why?" I ask, that's not normal.

She shrugs, "I didn't know the answer."

Bullshit!

I cross my arms, "What happened? Then what did you answer?"

She smirks, "I made stuff up."

"Why?" I question.

She grins, "If the education system can make up stuff than so can I!"

"What? No!" I exclaim.

Her grin only gets wider, "Her answers were so wrong, but she says it is the official correction! BS!"

I call for Silas, "Superman!"

He walks in, "Yes, aggele mou!"

I give him a kiss, "Have a talk with your daughter please! I have to go finish cooking."

He shrugs, "Sure, Sang."

I walk once more towards the kitchen. I had left in the middle of making burgers, well the meat for it. No one could eat it raw, so it was pretty safe. I learned early on not leave any food I plan on eating unsupervised. 

I walk into the kitchen and stop shocked at the mess it has become, "What have you done?"

I turn to Liam, Luke's son and the only one there, "In my defense, I was left unsupervised." Liam is only 8 years old and I had him when I was 34 years old.

I shake my head, "Do I even want to know how you managed to spread our dinner everywhere?"

He looks satisfied, "Probably not!"

I can't with everyone right now, I call Luke who is outside, "Luke and Leif!"

They both come in and Luke asks, "What's wrong now?"

I gesture to my kitchen, "Look what your son has done."

Leif high-fives his little brother, "Good job."

I wiggle my finger in his direction, "Just for that, you can help clean."

Luke attempts to defend him, "But, Cupcake..."

I give him a look, "Now, you are cleaing too. Also, order pizza. Your son destroyed dinner."

I leave the room and head to the bar. I needed a drink. When I got there, there was already someone else. I stop short and pull out the gun I have with me. But then, the mysterious fucker turns towards me and it is Oliver!

I ask, "What are you doing here? You have your own place and I thought you were on a mission."

"I am only here to establish an alibi," he gives me a smile.

I sigh, "Just pass the alcohol."

We sit there together in silence, but the right type of silence. Oliver never feels the need to fill a silence with words. Sometimes, it is nice in our hectic house. 

"SANG!" Nathan's voice is heard over the intercom he have set up in the house.

I sigh and Oliver says, "You should probably go."

I down my drink and head off. Nathan is supposed to be with his kids, Noami and Nico. They are both 13 years old and I had them when I was 29. The first of many to come apparently. I arrive at their room to be greeted with a disaster.

I glare at them, "You promised to be good."

"We tried being good, but we got bored," Noami and Nico speak in sync.

I shake my head, "Clean it up or you will be doing hours."

They whine, "Really?"

I walk over to Nathan, "You won't have hours if you finish cleaning in an hour."

They jump to it and I get a kiss from Nathan, "How are you doing, Honey?"

He gives me another kiss, "Better now that you are here."

"SANG!" this time is is Sean calling me.

I groan, "Got to go, Honey."

Nathan grabs one more kiss, "See ya, Peanut."

Sean is technically having some time to catch up on some paperwork. He is supposed to be in his office and that is where I go. But before, I can get there, Sean stops me. 

He says, "It's Guinevere and Scott."

Scott is Sean's son and is only ten years old. He is like his father and wants to become a surgeon. I had him at 32 years old. Guinevere is Gabriel's daughter and loves fashion. She wants to become a designer and I think she could succeed. She is 11 years old and I had her at 31, right after I married my boys.

I give him a peck on the lips before following, "What happened?"

He grins, "Scott had hidden all of Gwen's paintbrushes and material. She just got him back."

I look at him worried, "What happened?"

Sean looks worried now, "You'll see."

When we arrive at Scott's room, I do see. It is a hot mess coming from Scott who loves organized stuff. It is awful for him and his bed is soaked with powerade. I am slightly impressed, but I won't tell her that. Scott looks really pissed while Gwen is smug

I walk over to my daughter, "Why did you do this?"

"Uncle said to never go to bed angry," she said like that explained everything

I nod, "That's good advice."

"But to stay awake and plan your revenge," Gwen finished by

"What?!" I yell "Which uncle told you that?"

She shakes her head, "I'm no snitch."

I groan as I realize it was Grant. He was the only one who would have taught her that phrase. Her only other uncles are the Toma Team and Grant's brothers. Uncle, the one who only had that name, passed away two years ago. Well, he was murdered, but I got who killed him personnally. Let's just say, i didn't bring the man to prison.

I am going to have to have a talk with their other Uncles about what it appropriate or not to tell my kids.

I look out the window to spot Noah covered in blood. Sean runs forward too with me, to doctors, blood is like fire to a moth. I can't let any of my babies be injured.

I rush to Noah, "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Don't worry, the blood's not mine," he says.

I tell him, "That's not reassuring."

He scowls, "The idiot who did it is in worse shape."

Sean asks, "Does he need a doctor?"

Noah shakes his head, "He got one already."

DING!

DONG!

At our home, when the doorbell is rung, the sound will go through the entire house. Especially since the doorbell is on the front gate. Our home is super securised. We have walls blocking off our property and guards too. Xavier, Mel's husband, provides those actually. He was worried that people would go after our family because we were married into the mafia. Xavier is a serious young man after all.

Xavier, Jason and Grant's family is dead, so I took them into ours. I mean what is three more going to do to us at this point. We have long since passed the point of no return. I have 21 kids, I'll just add three more to have 24. They are only the Italian mafia.

I already have the strongest gang in Chicago, the American mafia in Chicago and LA, the Russian mafia, plus the government branch of the Acacdemy in my family. What is it to add the Italians? They used not to get along with Aleksandr, but now they do. So there is really no problem

I sigh and begin moving towards the front gate. I wonder who it is? Everyone in our family passes through immediatley with their passowords or the guards know them. The guards here are part of our family. Apparently, I am too nice, but I wasn't going to let the nice guards starve all day when I had extra.

When I arrive at the gate, I stiffen. I recoginze the badges in the car as CIA and Homeland. At the beginning, both agencies came at us a lot for having so many criminal connections. I got the Academy to stop them, claiming we work for them. It basically worked. I really didn't want to deal with them right now. Especially with the Italian mafia, the Chicago mafia and gang heading this way.

I stay inside my gate while I observe the four agents who are outside through their open window, "Hello. What do you all want?"

One of them shows me their badge, "CIA. About six months ago, someone hacked into the United States mainframe and took control of some assets. We have traced their location to this house. We have an arrest warrant for anyone and all in this home."

I sigh, it must have been Victoria. She is Victor's daughter through and through. Even at the age of nine, I regularly catch her hacking into different things through the house computers. I told her she should have covered her tracks more. 

I yell into the intercom, "Victor, your daughter messed up again. CIA and homeland are here. They also have reinforcements around the corner. You know the drill!"

The CIA agent looked shocked I knew about the reinforcements he 'hid', "How did you know?"

I shrug, "You folks come here at least once a year. Every time you park the van with your people in it in the same damned spot."

Victor appears behind me, "What do you need, Sang? I have Victoria with me?"

I gesture towards the agents, "You know what they want."

Victor goes into what I call lawyer mode, "Where is your proof that the signal came from this house? Are you sure the actual hacker didn't use our connection as rebound? Who is the judge who signed the warrant? Is it real? I need to see it. What gives you the right to arrest everyone on the property in response to one computer? Not everyone could have done it. Why did you pick today to come here? You wouldn't have been able to track a signal that happened six months ago. What other proof do you have to arrest my family?"

He kept giving them questions, stalling into everyone else in my family could arrive. According to everyone, if we all gather, we are rather scary. The guards began to gather at the sides of the gates and on top of the wall. We had actual security during this time. My husbands were here next. Owen was holding Olivia. Turns out all of my older children but Mel had arrived too. In total, there was 21 members of my family. My older boys had brought their girlfriend Emma. We had over twenty guards there as well. Some were off-duty and were here because I invited them to the barbecue that was supposed to happen tonight.

I could see that the CIA agent was stressing and sweating, "We were unaware of just how many of you there is here."

At that point exactly, everyone else showed up.

Xavier, Grant, Jason and Mel were in the first black car. Aleksandr was in the second with Agatha while Rocky and Chloe were in the third. Ace was driving a motorcycle with his guards around him. Now, the four agents were slightly freaking out. Certainly with their guards too, we were very scary.

Mel and her husbands came out of their car and Mel called out, "What's going on?"

I point to the agents, "These men here came under the impression that they were going to arrest everyone here."

Agent 1 whispered to the others, "Those three men are the heads of the Italian mafia on the East coast."

Agent 2 gulped when Ace appeared next to the others, "That's the leader of the Chicago mafia. This is dangerous."

Ace called out too, "I am sure that these fine agents are currently re-evaluating their choices."

Then, Aleksandr came out and Agent 3 muttered, "And that's the Russian mafia. How is this happening to me?"

Finally another car pulled up, it's the Toma Team. Raven comes out first and damn are they intimidating. We outnumber the agents at this point even with their reinforcements. We are probably better-armed too.

In a sickly sweet voice, I tell them, "I think this is when you leave."

Without another word, they do just that and high-tail the hell of here. The moment they leave I burst out laughing. This situation for the poor agents is just miserable.

I open the gates, "Come on in."

Just another afternoon in my family.

***

Word Count: 3708

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 12.2K 37
What happens when 9 Academy guys take on a new assignment, then meet a girl that they all feel something for? Can they keep their minds on the job wh...
33.2K 2.2K 16
|COMPLETE| A Ghost Bird Fanfiction. Sang arrives in a Charleston foster home after the untimely death of her mother. Little does she know, adjusting...
164K 6.2K 59
What if a second bird was joining Sang and the Academy boys. Sang and James are like night and day. Winter and Summer. Where Sang can be quiet and ti...
You Again By Lya

Fanfiction

167K 7.4K 38
After the Ashley Waters mission, the Blackbourne Team and Sang were planning on spending time together. When an important mission comes up, they leav...