Beautiful Us (✔️)

By -pcyxoxo-

Book II Broken and lost, Liana moved all the way to Seattle to become the Manager in her best friend's New Ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Announcement
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Announcement
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Important Announcement
Oliver
Oliver- II
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62- The End
Author's Note

Chapter 53

5.3K 236 0
By -pcyxoxo-

Liana

When I went with Stacy to the grocery shopping, Thursday evening after we drop my family off to the airport.Caleb and one more security hovered around us and Stacy looked uncomfortable and I apologized.

"Don't apologize for your safety." She reassured me and I give her a small smile.

She put a loaf of bread to the cart and looked at me, "is the billionaire planning to cancel your trip?"

Oliver and I have actually discussed a lot last night after dinner, it was his idea to not bring any topics over dinner as we might skip dinner and he doesn't want that,we had a long conversation while cuddling which did not help me in any way as I was cozy with him and he was pretty good at convincing me with his words and at the end, he got everything his way; he said that Caleb and someone else will be around me all the time, if I find or get anything suspicious messages to tell him immediately.

"We are not cancelling our trip." I pleaded him and he looked at me.

"We are not cancelling." He said and I squealed in excitement. "But, you always have to catch the buts in the sentences." He shake his head and give me a small smile. "We might have to postponed the date."

"Boo" I said and pouted. "That person surely knows how to ruin people."

"But if we are able to find that person, we can continue as planned. We have two weeks left."

"That's so not fair."

"When was the world ever fair." He questioned.

Stacy, looked at me as I give her an apologetically look. "We might have to postponed the trip, but you all can carry on as planned. We both will go some other days or times."

"That sucks, I want to have vacation with you." She said as she stopped her cart in the corner and looked at me with a serious look. "You are the most beautiful and nicest human being, so why it is you? Why would someone try to hurt you?"

The last question was on my mind for a little while and I have no answer to that question. She took out a large tub of ice cream and said, "Remember, we used to eat this when we were stressed?" Showing me the cookie and cream flavour ice cream and put it in the cart, "My treat, if you tell Oliver you love this ice cream, I won't be surprised that he will buy the whole company just to please you."

"How funny is that." I added a fake laugh and she grinned.

"Now that's better."

"Can't disagree." I said.

Oliver stood on the open kitchen when I entered the main entrance, the funny thing about this home is there is two kitchens, one is the open one and the other closed one is somewhere around the house. There was no one at home, which was very surprising. He was on the phone with someone, I waited for him to end the call, when I myself got a call and left the room. Oliver found me facing the glass window and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"I don't know?" I replied. The outside was the view towards the backwards and the other houses.

He turned me around. "We might have to go for the investigation as the police got a tip and mostly likely found the criminal."

"What? Really?" I said, surprised.

"They got a tipped from someone, but the suspect they caught is keeping silence and is been provided a lawyer under the law."

"Okay." I said. "When do we have to go?"

"Like now?!?" He said as he took hold of my hand after leaving my waist.

"Okay." I replied and took a sharp breath.

"Don't worry, we will figure it out and I will keep you safe." He promised as he kissed my forehead.

Oliver drove us to the station with Caleb and few securities behind us. He did not say much as his eyes glared to the front and his fist tight on the wheels. I did not want to say anything that can cause damage later, so I stayed silent. Upon arrival, we were taken to a room and we could see a woman sitting on another room through the glass window. She looked anxious and mostly she looked scared. I have never seen her before and wondered how she even know me.

"She is keeping silence and is waiting for the lawyer." Archer said and beside him stood the investigator, Melissa.

"We got a footage from an unknown number where it showed her face wearing the exact same hoodie you describe and from the footage we got from the CCTV near the area." Melissa informed us or mostly me because Oliver did not seem surprised to me and I assume, he had this conversation on the phone.

"But I have never seen her or met her before." I said, it did not make sense to me.

"We are trying to get her to speak of the motives behind her attack." Archer said.

"Should I go in?" I looked at them and Oliver give me a horrified look and firmly said, "No." but the officer said, that I can and maybe I can help her to speak up.

"She is unarmed." Melissa reminded Oliver. "We made sure of that, and I will personally be in there to make sure of Ms. Parker's safety."

Oliver looked hesitant, but I was determined to find out what was the reason behind this stranger's motives of attacking me. I took a deep breath and I turned the knob and walked in to the stranger, whose cool demeanour turned into a cold glare at me.

"Who are you?" I asked as soon as I sat down and she give me a menacing smile.

"Pleasure to meet you, Liana. You remember, Madison?" She glared at me.

It's like the cold water splashed on my face and I realized the similar features of them. Madison, the woman who bullied me throughout college because her crush liked me and left her once he found out of her bullying, the one who unintentionally or intentionally attacked me in a workshop in Japan.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please don't forget to give it a Vote and a share. Your support means a lot to me. Next update is tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.8K 59
This Story is a Sequel to Broken so I suggest you read that first before coming to this one because then you are not going to understand Anything. Th...
640K 18.7K 56
[UNDER EDITING] Meet Ashley Hayes, the 24-year-old girl who was frowned upon by everyone because she was an orphan. The girl who worked two jobs so s...
104K 4.8K 76
Melody Clementé suffers nightmares of the abuse that almost cost her her life. Along with outrunning her abuser that fills her mind she also battles...
433K 17.6K 57
Alina was ecstatic when she got selected for an internship in Noida's best Architecture firm- Infinite Designs. Her parents were apprehensive, but s...