Chapter 29

Liana

A woman came and whispered something in Jamie's ear and Jamie cleared his throat and said, "Your snacks is ready, Ms. Liana. Where would you like to eat?"

I was baffled by his question, "I don't know?"

"I think you will like a spot that have never been used before."

He told the woman something and the woman nodded her head and hurriedly walked away, gracefully.

"Let me lead you." He said as he turned around and I quickly followed him. He walked with grace and confident and every once in a while turned back to make sure I was behind him. If I am not wrong, he was taking me to a room with glass ceiling and a small stair in the same room with a little balcony inside the room.

He opened the now black huge door and told me to go through first and my I gasped. It is still beautiful as ever. The room is painted white with golden feather print on the walls. It was breath taking seeing Seattle again through the large windows, but something that surprised me the most was the equipments. There was papers, pencil and ink tools, scanner, iMac, drawing tablets and books. The stairs was rebuilt with stronger woods, the little balcony, you can see something over there, but from where I am standing I cannot exactly say what is over there.

"What is this?" I asked Jamie looking around. I see that there is shelves with some books for shows and equipments that blends with the room. There were way too many drawing supplies for drawing in this room.

"I believe this is one of the room that was design for you." He said with a small smile. "You might as well make use of it. It is one of the beautiful rooms in the house."

"How do you know this is suppose to be for me?" I asked confused.

"There are many things you have no idea about." He give a small smile. "Your breakfast will be served there." He pointed to a small coffee table near the large window, the table was vintage and so is the chair with cushion. It feels like home, yet strange.

"What else do you know about?" I asked curiously.

"Just few things." He said. "If we get a chance, I want to show you your room as well."

My eyes widened and he laughed. "I know so much to take in, he made a lot of effort and I am so happy to be the one showing you around although it should have been Mr. Lee, but I am sure he will never admit that he put this much efforts for you and your interests. There are many things in this house that he made sure, you will like it."

My heart warmed and I burst out in tears, in front of this stranger who I just met. Jamie panic and I shake my head. I heard Oliver's voice before I felt his touch.

"Hush baby, what's wrong?" He asked worried. I saw him giving a quizzical look to Jamie and I took hold of his hand and Jamie excuse himself and shut the door behind him.

"You-You built this room for me?" I asked looking at the beautiful room that we are standing in.

"Yes. I was so excited in this project." He admitted. "This was one of the surprise that I wanted to give you."

"This is so incredible." I said to Oliver who was blushing. "I-I don't know how to explain, but it is so heart warming. My heart feels warm."

"I just want us to try again." He pleaded.

"I want us too." I said and looked away, reality sinking in. "But I don't think we can"

"Hush." He said. "We can try again, we will keep trying again and again as long as we try."

I give him a small smile, "What will I tell Kingsley?" I said in a panic and he rolled his eyes on me.

"Of all the things, that is not one of your concern. I should be the one who should be worried that he is trying to take you away from me."

"That's because I am suppose to be single."

"Not anymore." Oliver said. "You are mine" and so softly whispered, "Forever and always." As he pulled me in for a kiss.

I missed him, he tasted like mint- it was a passionate kiss, the one where we did not want to pull away, but had to if we want to breathe again.

"I love you, Liana. Always." He whispered, out forehead touching as we took deep breaths after the passionate kiss.

"I love you too, Oliver. Always." I said and he give me the warmest smile ever.

The snacks was left there, unfortunately as we had to leave and I apologize to Jamie who said that he is excited to prepare more when I visit next and he can't wait for me to use the Art room. He give me a wink and a chuckled as Oliver pulled me out of the house and to the car that was waiting for us.

"You mean it right?" He asked as we walked towards the car.

"What?" I asked surprise.

"I heard you promising to Jamie that you will be dropping by often." He said stopping and looking at me.

"If you want me to?" I said biting my lips.

"Oh heck yeah." He said and he took me off guard by giving me a hug and spin me around. His laugh echoing and he sounded so happy and I was so happy after a long time.

I wanted to keep that happiness for as long as I can, but one can only hope about it because life is not always about rainbows, the rainbows come after a heavy showers or thunderstorm and the rainbow comes only after the storm is gone.