Chapter 14

Liana

Oliver did not tease me after that, he made sure I was comfortable at his place, we were having brunch- him sitting so calm and relax while I am sure he knows I was nervous and embarrassed to bring up the topic from last night. He was pretending and so was I. I made sure the topic never came out of yesterday's. My jealousy took over most of my actions and now I am embarrassed, but one day I have to swallow my pride and bring the topic up and I chose to do that after our little brunch. I got to know, he have hired people to clean his space.

"How did I change my-" I couldn't complete the sentence because he added.

"You puked, I asked someone to help to change you, she is a woman- a middle aged woman."

"But" I was now more than embarrassed, a stranger just helped me get change.

"Well, next time if you become a responsible drinker, you don't have to face these embarrassment." He said it so lightly that my face burned with anger.

"That's none of your business if I drink or not!" I snapped.

He dropped everything down and looked at me, "It is my business, you are my girlfriend and whatever you do is my business." He said it with equal anger and my anger diminishes the moment his sentence ended and I sighed.

"I am sorry." I tell him.

"Do you mean it though?" He asked me and I give him an eye roll.

"I kind of am for drinking out my problems and causing some trouble." I said.

He shake his head, "You are grounded."

My mouth dropped opened, "Excuse me?? I am not even a teenager and you are definitely not a guardian of mine, as far as I remember!"

"Definitely not your guardian, but your parents definitely told me to pass the message to you." He grinned.

"Did you just" I was beyond mad now.

"Last time I remembered, someone was not picking up my call, so I had to use other ways to get to you."

"That's an excuse."

"A good one." He said. "You are under my care, for sometime." He smiled and I huffed in annoyance.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Your parents put me in charge of you for sometime." He grinned.

"What do you mean? I am an adult!" I reminded him.

"An irresponsible Adult." He corrected me. "They were worried you were here alone, they feel better knowing I am going to take care of you." He said it so proudly that I raised one of my eye-brow.

"Did you tell them we are?" I asked.

"Mia did the duty to update your parents, so it saved a lot of my time when I called them for help."

"When?" I said surprised by my sister's big mouth.

"A while ago." He said. "So, how do you like this place?"

I totally forgot about our talk and look around the large space. It is huge, way huge than I expected. Oliver, like I have noticed- he like having space, a lot of space to be exact. There is a staircase leading somewhere that I am not sure about, which was pretty interesting. The place is designed with modern looks and interior.

"Are you going to decorate it?" I asked looking at some empty spaces.

"I really have no idea what to do with some spaces, why don't you help me?" He asked smiling.

"Can I?" My heart skipped a little, decorating spaces for Oliver. It may sound like a small thing to him, but to me it is an improvement. He is allowing me in his space and I was so excited about that idea.

"Of course, I always wanted you to do something with my space, we have similar taste- almost." He said. "What would you like to do?"

"Why don't we hang some pictures?" I tell him pointing to some empty spaces.

"I don't really do photographs, but if your picture is included, I am in." He made a quick deal and I laughed.

"Sure." I said. "We can do that. Add some plants." I said walking around as he followed me.

"I don't want to be responsible for watering or taking care of them, I don't really have time." He said.

"Well, we can work on that one." I said to him.

"Let's go shopping?" He tells me once I told him my idea.

"Oh yes!" I said excitedly. He laughed at my excitement and kissed me gently at the side of my head.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." I tell him.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading, please give it a Vote and the next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings!