Chapter 19

Liana

"That b**** is still here?" Caitlin scoffed.

I shrugged.

"If he can have fun, you my friend will have crazy more." Caitlin said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Why does it sound so crazy?" I winced.

"Because it will be crazy fun." She smiled at him.

Her fun is not drinking alcohol, her fun is going to Sky-zone. We jumped around the large room with trampoline and I felt like a child again in that large space.

"I think it is more fun that hitting a sh***y bar." She muttered and I tried not to feel upset that Oliver decided to go to a bar with Megan. Who am I lying to anyway?

Once we were done, my leg felt weird after the sudden activity and we went across street and down to seven-eleven.

"You know? I think we should have a girl's night out." Caitlin said with a sudden burst of energy that I was worried about her sudden reaction.

"Like doing what?" I asked her while looking at my watch. It is 7 pm now? I have no idea what she is up to.

Our night out turned into a night in because Caitlin was called by her Uncle to help him with his work at restaurant and I just tagged along. The restaurant sold burgers and drinks and it was good for once to work somewhere different apart from the coffee store.

I just had to serve the food to the table because I have no idea what they sold or what the restaurant offered.

"Hey beautiful." A group of young men said as soon as I stood near their table to serve their food. I pretended that I did not hear and just served them.

"Why don't you come and join us?" One of them said and put his hand on my wrist. What is the point of being handsome when they are so trashy like that.

"Leave my wrist." I warned them.

"Sure." The guy said and left his hand on my wrist, just to pull me by my elbow towards him.

"Move your f**k*** hand from her." someone interrupted. A guy with black hair and grey eyes towered over me and he bend and glared at the group of men, the man holding me left my hand and raised his hand in defend.

I looked at him and that guy was for sure handsome, he have a well defined jawline. His eyes dark and mysterious and he was tall wearing a white shirt underneath his black leather jacket and black jeans.

"Thank you." I whispered and he nodded his head once and he went back to his place which was in the corner with some other people with tattoos and piercing.

"Are you okay?" Caitlin asked me.

"Just a little surprise, I am fine." I said.

"Let's go to the kitchen. Grab you a drink and some food." She offered.

"Later." I tell her with a reassuring smile.

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

I can feel that guy's eyes on me as I moved around the restaurant and I felt uncomfortable at the end. I was glad when Caitlin told me that we are going behind to the kitchen and someone else is taking over. I checked my phone and saw texts from Oliver and I completely ignored his messages. It was 10:36 pm and the restaurant close at 12 am.

Caitlin got burgers and fries for me along with Pepsi and we sat at a small empty booth near the counter away from people.

"Did you enjoy today? Apart from those sh**y people." She said.

"Very much." I laughed a little to not make things awkward.

"That guy seem pretty much interested in you." Caitlin said and looking at the other corner and I took a peep and saw the guy with black leather jacket, his eyes focus on our table.

"I doubt." I tell her. "Must be curious." I brushed it off.

Oliver called me again and this time I left him on voice mail.

"Excuse me?" Someone called out and I peeped my head out from the booth. "Sorry for disturbing you guys, but can we have some take out boxes?"

I nodded my head, "I got it!" I assured Caitlin and went to grab the boxes near the counter.

The guy who helped me out, walked towards me. Confident strides and calculating eyes.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Can I have the bill, please?" He spoke and my eyes widened in surprise because he care all the way to say this.

"Of course." I tell him then I realized I have no idea how this place function. "I will ask Caitlin to do it, I am not familiar with the place." I smiled sheepishly and for the first time since I met him, he smiled, a faint smile. "You can have a seat."

"It's fine." He said. He followed me and I signalled Caitlin to the counter and she quickly wiped her mouth before joining us.

"Thanks again for the help." I tell him after he finished paying.

"See you around." He said and Caitlin interrupted.

"She doesn't work here." And I glared at Caitlin. He doesn't need to know that.

"I figured." He smiled. "Nice meeting you two." He said and turned around and walked away.

"He definitely likes you." Caitlin nodded. "He is hot too!" And I just shake my head in disbelief. Her imagination is going wild and crazy and I wonder if I should be worried about it.

Author's Note: Who is the new person in the book? Find out by adding this book to your reading lists, voting and sharing it with others!