Chapter 57

Liana

"No." Lillian said putting her hand on my shoulder. "I texted Damian." She said.

"There is no signal." Stacy said, "Your messaged might not have went through."

They smacked all the windows open and in my panic and worried states for the people around me, I give in. I stepped out of the car and said, "Move away, I will come with you, but what guarantee do I get for leaving them alone?"

"We all will be coming along with you." Another man said.

I give Mia and Stacy a look that said, "Do as they say."

Mia came out of the car and said, "Why do you want her?"

"Shut up." Another man spat and pointed the gun at her.

"You said you won't hurt any of them if I come with you." I said and walked towards that man.

"Then tell her to shut her mouth."

I give Stacy a look and told her to keep Mia's mouth shut. Stacy then said, "Why do you want to take her only?"

And that stranger shot and it scared me, I heard a screamed and thought he shot someone, but it barely missed Stacy and hit the wheel instead.

"Now." He tells me and I moved towards him, he shoved me to the car like a doll and I looked behind seeing all three of them was left stranded and scared.

"Don't worry." I called out. "You are not at fault."

I was in between two masked man at the back seat. It was a nerve wracking situation and I did not know what to say or what not to say, so I simply kept my mouth shut. They drove us to some secluded warehouse and there was already a parked Porsche outside. They pulled me out of the car and dragged me towards the warehouse and tied me on a chair.

"You are way too silent." The man said as he tied me up.

"You want me to scream and tired myself out?" I asked. "Because that won't help me either."

"Smart" he grunts and moved back. They surrounded the dark place, even though it is bright outside, over here it was dark and the only light was from the small round hole from one side of the house.

I heard clicking noise walking from behind me, although I was curiously I was unable to see the person's face due to me being tied up. Someone pulled my hair from behind, making me face their face and I see Megan, who smirked at me while I cried out at the pain of her pulling my hair back.

"I told you to watch your back, b*tch." She said in a disgusting tone.

She left my hair and stood in front of me. "You must be thinking what is going on? Why I am doing this? How did I catch you?"

One of the man pulled out a chair as she sat down across me, crossing her legs and said, "I thought Oliver would be careful after your attacked and even after that woman warned you, I thought he will be more careful." She said shaking her head, disapprovingly. "He will be off guard when he learns you are missing."

"You are pathetic." I said.

"Says the one who is tied up here." She smirked. "You better watch your mouth, b*tch, otherwise I will torture you slowly before you die." She give me a challenging look.

"You followed us." I said accusing her.

"I am very disappointed with Oliver, he betrayed his best friend, for a girl."

"You didn't want to be friends, you wanted to be more than just friends."

"I was always in love with him." She said, "I made sure he was always single and I always made sure that I was his top priority."