The Runt of the Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 13

2.7K 105 132
By iamcatastrophic

"I cleaned like a good boy," I said.

"Baby, you've been acting so weird over the past two days," frank said.

"P-please don't punish me," I whimpered.

"Baby, was the time out that bad?" He asked.

"I don't wanna go to your playroom," I whispered.

Frank furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you..." Frank trailed off when he must've realized. "Oh, baby boy, no, you're not going there."

"You hurt people?" I asked.

"No, I don't," he denied. "Just come here."

Frank held my hand and brought me to his playroom. I whimpered nervously as I looked around.

"I don't hurt people in here," Frank said quietly, running his fingers over one of the whips on the wall. "I...I bring them pleasure."

I whimpered, burying my face into his shoulder.

"I don't want you to think I hurt people," Frank said. "I would never hurt anyone."

"Who do you bring in here?" I asked. "The other nekos you buy?"

"No, I've never had a neko in here before," Frank said. "Only some of the people I've dated or have had one night stands with."

"And I don't have to come in here?" I asked.

"Never," he said.

I nodded my head and he smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Why did you come in here?" He asked.

"I-I just wanted to wear the collar again," I said innocently.

Frank smiled softly and went to a dresser against the wall. He opened it and smiled as he walked back. He put the black leather collar on me and smiled.

"You like it?" He asked and I nodded.

"Do you have to go to work tomorrow?" I asked sadly.

"It's Monday, baby, you know I do," he said.

I nodded sadly and he kissed my cheek.

"Can I go with you?" I asked.

"No, baby, I'll be in and out of meetings all day," he said.

I frowned, holding his hand. I didn't wanna be left here all alone with Brendon.

"But..."

I trailed off, giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"You may be cute but you still can't come with me," he said.

I pouted and Frank held my hand, bringing me out of the room. I took one last look in before he shut the door and even locked it this time.

Frank really pleasures people in here? He does naughty things in here? For a moment I thought about him pleasuring me in here and I whimpered.

"Am I a bad kitten for finding your playroom?" I asked.

"No, baby, you're not, you didn't know better," he said. "Is that why you've been acting so weird about me recently?"

I nodded my head and he smiled, kissing my cheek.

"You don't have to be uncomfortable around me," Frank said. "You know that I'll always take care of you no matter what."

I smiled softly, nodding my head.

"Daddy, can I pwetty pwease have some candy," I asked.

"Alright, since you asked so nicely," he said.

I smiled, holding his hand. Frank gave me a sucker and I sat on the couch with him. Brendon was in his bedroom thankfully so it was peaceful.

"Do you bring people into your playroom a lot?" I asked as Frank turned on the tv.

"You're interested, aren't you?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, not as of recently. I haven't brought anyone in ever since you came, I don't feel comfortable doing that kind of stuff while you're here."

"I'm sorry," I said quietly.

"Don't apologize, baby, I don't care," he said. "I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I am," I said. "You can bring people to your playroom if you want."

As soon as I said that I felt regret in the pit of my stomach. The thought of him in there with someone else made me upset. I didn't want him in there with anyone else!

"Baby, I'm not gonna do that," he said.

I couldn't help but let out a breath of relief.

"Daddy, do you think I'll really be able to fall in love?" I asked.

"Of course you will, Kitten," Frank said.

"B-but how do I know if it's like real love?" I asked. "Because I thought I real loved Dallon but apparently I didn't."

Frank sighed softly. "Real love is...is challenging. You don't know that it's real love at first because real love isn't always happy."

"It isn't?" I asked, frowning in confusion.

"No, it's not, it isn't simple," He said. "Sometimes there's heartbreak and arguments and pain but you still love them, it's making it through the tough parts that really makes it love."

"But how do you know if you real love someone?" I asked.

"Well, you don't notice at first," he said. "But you'll find yourself thinking about them a lot and imagining the two of you in the future. Your heart will sort of skip a beat when you see them and will flutter in the best way possible."

He gently put his hand over my heart and I looked at his face that was close to mine.

"Do you love someone, Daddy?" I asked.

"I used to," he said.

"Who was it? What happened?" I questioned.

"It was a girl who I had met in college," he said. "We were in love and dating for about three years. She had a job that had her traveling a lot and the long distance was just too much and we ended up just splitting up."

"I'm sorry," I said quietly.

"It's okay, it was a little while ago and I've moved on," he said.

"Was she the only person you real loved, Daddy?" I asked.

Frank didn't say anything and I frowned.

"I don't know," he said. "Like I told you, sometimes it's hard to define love."

"C-can I go on a date again?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's check your messages," Frank said.

I crawled into his lap with his laptop and logged onto my account.

"Oh, I got a couple messages," I said. "Oh, he's old."

I looked at the first message and saw it was from a man who was nearly sixty.

"I'm only seventeen," I said. "I don't wanna date him, he's really old."

"Yeah, I wouldn't let you date him anyways," Frank said. "That guy is pretty cute."

He pointed to the third message I got and I clicked on it. It was a guy named Ryan and he looked pretty cute, his profile just made him seem cuter.

"Yeah, let's go on a date with him," I said.

"Message him then," Frank said.

I looked at the message he sent me.

Ryan: Hey, I saw your profile and thought you were cute, maybe we can go out sometime?

"Can you message him for me?" I asked.

"Baby, don't you think you should message him?" Frank asked.

"But I don't know what to say," I complained.

"Baby, you have to message him this time, I already messaged Dallon and Pete for you," he said. "Alright, let me go to the bathroom."

Frank left and I sighed, typing out a message.

Gee: Hi your cute okay

As soon as I hit send I realized how stupid I sounded. I was freaking out when Frank walked back in and he frowned in confusion.

"I sent a message but I sound stupid!" I exclaimed.

"Why do you sound stupid?" Frank asked.

"Because it's too awkward," I said.

Frank looked at it and sighed.

"Okay, first of all you used 'your' instead of 'you are'," Frank said. "Second, you just...well, you just sound sort of robotic I think. Just relax, Gee, it's just like talking like normal."

I took a deep breath and nodded, grabbing the laptop to try and fix what I had done.

Just like talking like normal.

Gee: I'm sorry I'm nervous. I would really like to go on a date with you

I looked at Frank and he gave me a thumbs up.

"Good job," he said, kissing my cheek.

"But now I sound too eager," I said.

"No, baby, you're perfect," Frank said and I sighed. "Don't worry about it too much, okay?"

I nodded softly and he smiled.

"Do you want a little snack, baby boy?" Frank asked.

"No, my tummy isn't very hungry," I said. "But I want cuddles."

Frank smiled, wrapping his arms around me. I cuddled up with him under a blanket as we watched tv. Frank pet my ears and I purred.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, kitten," Frank said, kissing my forehead.

I giggled happily, snuggling close to him.

"Do you think Dallon is still sad?" I asked. "I hate making people sad, only bad people make other people sad and I don't wanna be a bad people."

"You're not bad," Frank said. "It has been a couple weeks since you broke up, maybe he's starting to get better now."

"But he real loved me," I said.

"Maybe you should call him," Frank said. "Not now, give him a little bit more time but then you should call him and maybe try to maintain a friendship because you loved him like a friend."

"How do I love him like a friend but I still like it when he kissed me and stuff?" I asked.

"Because it still feels good sexually," Frank said. "You don't need to love someone for them to make you feel good."

"So if we were to kiss right now then it would be a good kiss?" I asked.

"Yes, it would," he said.

"Can we kiss to test it?" I asked.

"No, baby boy, I don't think that's a good idea," he said.

"Just one kiss?" I asked.

Frank sighed and looked down at me. Frank leaned forward and gave me a soft peck on the lips. I felt my heart flutter as I gasped. No offense to Dallon but this kiss was the most perfect kiss in the whole world.

"I-I'm gonna go do some laundry," Frank said. "is your hamper filled?"

I nodded my head and he got up. I frowned in confusion as Frank left rather quickly. What was wrong?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 6.8K 24
Frank Iero is an English teacher at West Jefferson Academy. He loves his job with all his heart and genuinely cares about his students. And then he s...
41.1K 2.2K 16
completed - Neko!Gerard Owner!Frank - Summary: Gerard is caught in Neko trafficking. Frank is living a lonely life of a rockstar. He decided to get...
63.5K 4.2K 32
Frank Iero wasn't like most other teenage boys, Gerard found that out rather quickly. Frank was born with a curse that he's tried his hardest to get...
370K 19.2K 38
Mikey Way gets bullied by Frank Iero and his friends, being the butt of all their jokes. But what nobody knows is that Mikey has a brother named Gera...