The Runt of the Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 11

2.7K 97 189
By iamcatastrophic

I watched Frank walk out of a room that I've never been in before. I whimpered nervously as Frank wrapped a black leather collar around my neck and buckled it. I looked up at Frank and the serious expression on his face.

"You okay, Daddy?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, sorry, I'm just concentrated," he said.

Frank clipped on the metal leash and I bit my lip. For some reason I actually really liked being on his leash and collar. I was dressed in a little black babydoll set that thankfully wasn't transparent.

"Here we go, all set," Frank said. "I need you to be good and stay quiet while we're there, okay?"

I nodded my head and he smiled, kissing my cheek. We drove to the building and Frank pulled my leash as we walked down some stairs to the auction area. I whimpered, staying close to Frank as we sat down.

"On the ground," Frank ordered.

I looked at him before I slid off the chair and sat at his feet. Thankfully we were at the front so that way I could still see.

"Mr. Iero, nice to see you again," some man said. "Is this your pet?"

"Yes, I bought him at the last auction," Frank said. "I'm still training him so I don't like to leave him home alone."

"Training is always the best, you get to watch them squirm and cry," the man said.

I looked up at him nervously and he scowled.

"Did I say you could look at me?" He spat.

I whimpered and looked down at my lap quickly.

"You need to train him more," the man said before walking off.

"I'm sorry," Frank whispered, running his fingers through my hair gently.

I purred softly, leaning closer to him as more people started coming. I rubbed my tail along Frank's shin and I saw him smiling down at me. The auction started and I saw nekos come onstage before being taken off by men. Some looked scared and were crying and screaming but others seemed more calm and used to it.

Frank bought a neko, everything was going so fast that I hardly even noticed. They pulled him off the stage and Frank grabbed my leash, leading me to the door.

We met the neko and I looked at the new neko. He had brown hair with matching brown ears and a tail. He was a lot bigger than me, tattoos littering his skin.

We went out to the car and Frank took off my leash. He went to take the collar off too but I whined and pushed his hand away.

"What? You want to keep it on?" He asked and I nodded.

Frank started driving and we got to the ice cream shop. It was already past my bedtime and I was getting sleepy. Frank and the other neko, who I learned was named Brendon, talked while we ate ice cream.

We got home and Frank carried me upstairs to my bedroom. I mumbled sleepily as he got me changed into my jammies. I curled up in Frank's lap while he fed me my bottle. I fell asleep halfway through it and Frank tucked me into bed.

The next morning I woke up, looking at the sun that streamed through the curtains. I yawned, stretching my arms. I grabbed Lola and walked out to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Gee," Frank said, kissing my forehead.

"Morning," I mumbled sleepily.

He smiled, petting my ears as he cooked.

"Go sit down at the counter, I'll be done with breakfast soon," he said.

I nodded and sat next Brendon.

"Good morning," I said.

Brendon nodded in reply. I've learned that he's a rather quiet person.

"Do you gotta go to work today?" I asked.

"Yes but I'm going in later," he said.

I nodded and he handed us both plates. Frank helped Brendon settle in before he had to leave for work.

"I'll see you in a little bit," Frank said. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Daddy." I said.

He kissed my cheek before leaving. I sat on the ground, watching cartoons as I played with my toys. I felt someone pull my tail roughly and I cried out in pain.

"Stupid runt," Brendon muttered.

I sniffled, pulling my tail around me to rub it gently.

"That's not nice," I mumbled.

"Who cares? You're only a runt," he said.

My lip quivered as I looked at him before hurrying to my bedroom. I curled up in bed, looking at the picture of Mikey and I on my nightstand.

"I miss you," I whispered.

Mikey does visit frequently and I go there too but that doesn't mean I still don't miss him.

I watched tv until I heard the familiar jingle of keys in the front door. I squealed happily, running over to Frank. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I missed you!" I exclaimed, kissing his cheek.

"I missed you too," Frank said with a small chuckled.

Frank carried me to the living room where Brendon was and I whimpered, burying my face into the crook of Frank's neck.

"You want a snack, baby?" He asked.

I nodded my head quickly. I hadn't eaten lunch because I was too scared to come out of my bedroom.

"What do you want?" He asked, opening the fridge. "Baby, why didn't you eat your lunch?"

"I wasn't hungry," I lied. "But my tummy is hungry now."

"Okay, well, we can heat your lunch up and you can eat it now," he said.

I nodded and Frank set me down on the counter. I looked back at Brendon nervously but he was just watching tv.

"Daddy, can I go with you to work tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't know, baby, I don't want leave him home alone yet," Frank said. "I don't usually do that until I trust them."

"But you let me stay home alone when you didn't really know me," I said.

"Because you're just a little kitten, I didn't have to worry about you doing anything wrong," he said.

"Please, Daddy, I wanna go to work with you tomorrow," I begged.

"Tell you what, I'll think about it," he said.

I nodded and Frank fed me a bite of my food.

"Why do you want me to come with you so badly?" He asked.

"Because I just miss you when you're gone so long," I said.

Frank smiled softly and kissed my cheek.

"Tell you what, if you be good and help me get Brendon settled in then you can come with me tomorrow," Frank said.

I didn't wanna help Brendon and be near him but I also didn't wanna have to stay home with him tomorrow.

"Okay, Daddy," I said.

"We're gonna go shopping so he can get some clothes," Frank said. "And you can get a new sweater or something if you want."

I nodded my head and he smiled.

"Good kitten," Frank said. "Finish eating, I'm going to go get changed before we leave."

I nodded, smiling happily as I ate my food. I sat on the counter, eating my lunch. Thankfully Brendon seemed to be ignoring me.

"Alright, done, baby boy?" Frank asked when he walked back in and I nodded.

Frank got a sippy cup of milk and held my hand. I grabbed Lola and the three of us walked out to the car. Frank buckled me up and I giggled happily. Brendon sat in the back as Frank drove us to the store.

"Alright, Brendon, I'm gonna go with Gee to pick out a new dress," Frank said. "Pick out clothes, you can get anything you want and I'll meet up with you by the registers."

Brendon nodded and walked off. I couldn't help but let out a small breath of relief. Brendon was so mean to me and I didn't even do anything, only because I'm just a little runt.

"Daddy, can I go with you to work tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm still thinking about it," he said. "You've still gotta help Brendon. Tell you what, if you help Brendon put away his new clothes then you can come with me. But you have to promise to be a good boy at work for me."

I nodded quickly and he kissed my cheek.

"Alright, pick out a dress or two," Frank said. "And you can get a toy too if you want."

I nodded happily, picking out a pretty white sweater dress.

"Toys!" I cheered when we got to the toy aisle.

Thankfully the store was mostly empty, it was about dinnertime right now so most people had left to eat.

"One toy," Frank said. "You were being such a good boy today so I think you get a little treat."

"Oh, there's so many to choose from," I muttered.

I looked at all the sort of toys that lined the shelves, ranging from dolls to cars to craft sets. I gasped when I saw one of those flying remote control helicopters, it was one of the really nice ones too.

"Please, Daddy?" I asked.

"I don't know, Gee, it's kinda expensive, I don't want you breaking it," he said.

"I won't, I promise I'll be super duper careful," I said. "I've always wanted one of these ever since I was seven but my parents never really bought me presents because they didn't like me."

Frank gave me a small, sad smile. "Alright, I guess I can get it for you."

I smiled, giving him a hug.

"But if you break it then you're gonna get a punishment, okay?" He asked and I nodded. "You've gotta be super careful."

We met up with Brendon and bought everything. When we got home, Frank started dinner and I nervously followed Brendon to his bedroom. He didn't say anything as we folded and put his clothes away. We were almost done when he pulled my tail and I cried out in pain.

"S-stop," I whimpered.

"Stupid runt," Brendon muttered before letting go.

I sniffled, running downstairs to Frank. I cried as I hugged him tight and he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I accidentally closed my tail in the door," I lied.

"Do you wanna put some ice on it?" He asked.

I sniffled, hugging him tight.

"Can I have cuddles?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby, we can cuddle all night long," he said.

I smiled snuggling against his chest. Frank kept one arm wrapped around me as he cooked and I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.7K 24
A story how Frank finds it in his heart to love cats. (Completed.)
61.9K 1.7K 18
Gerard Way (24) is looking for extra money to produce his music. What happens when the famous musician Frank Iero (22) shows up looking for a room to...
1.9K 72 24
[ON GOING] Gerard way is a sick 17 year old boy with an unhealthy obsession with emotionally hurting people. Like a game, he's done it with many man...
145K 8.9K 25
Frank Iero is thrown onto the streets when he's just a kid. But he's found by a lady who takes him in. She raises him like her own son, which she alr...