8th member - bts

By ramenoodles__

A new member joined the most popular K-pop group. What will happen? • Request open • I don't write smut. #2 i... More

Introduction
Imagine - 8th Member
Imagine - Morning Routine
Imagine - Fansign
Imagine - Exauhsted
Imagine - Depressed
Imagine - Gucci Prince
Scenarios - Date & Dater
Imagine - Jealous and Mad
Imagine - Shirtless
Imagine - BLACKPINK
Imagine - Lotte Family Concert
Text - Vacation
Japan - Airplane
Scenario - Airplane seat
Japan - Day 1
Japan - Day 2
Author Note
Scenario - Capsule Love
Japan - Day 3
Japan - Day 4
Text - Japan Concert
Japan - Day 6 & 7
Japan - Day 8
Author Note
Japan - Day 8 pt. 2
Japan - Day 9
Japan - Day 9 pt. 2
Japan - Day 10
Japan - Day 10 pt. 2
Japan - Kidnapped
Japan - Rescue
Japan - Final
Japan - Bonus
Scenario - Fever
Author Note
Imagine - Epiphany
Imagine - Fanfics
Text - Celery Sticks
Imagine - IDOL
Jungkook
Scenario - What am I to you ?
Namjoon
Imagine - Bestie
Imagine - Clumsy Baker
Imagine - Bon Voyage
Imagine - Bon Voyage Pt.2
Jimin
Request - EXO
Imagine - Interview
Ships
Imagine - Pure
Scenario - Fights
Seokjin
Scenario - Sensitive
Imagine - Christmas
Author Note
Taehyung
Imagine - Balcony
Imagine - Balcony pt.2
Imagine - London
Milestone
Hoseok
Yoongi
Imagine - Boy with luv
Imagine - Persona
Facts / TMI
Missing - Kim Seri
Self - Jung Hoseok
Namjoon - Jimin
Piano - Kim Seokjin
Snow - Kim Seri
Min Yoongi
Breathe
Request - Black
Twitter

Birthday

956 20 2
By ramenoodles__

Fidgeting under the covers of the bed as you felt being watched by someone. Turning, you squint your eyes when Jungkook wasn't next to you, almost calling out his name but covered your mouth immediately when you see a camera.

" 안녕하세요. " You bowed sleepily,

" I forgot that I have to shoot this program, I'm sorry, for my snoring. " Chuckling quietly while laying back down, already miss Jungkook but couldn't call him.

***
Waking up, still startled by the camera, you stand up and opened the blinders, letting sunlight consume the whole room.

You went into the bathroom and brushed your teeth, and then faced the camera away from the shower and cleaned yourself up. While blow drying your hair, you mumbled to a few songs, shrieking when your voice suddenly cracks as you laughed.

You carried the camera to your closet, smirking with pride at all the expensive clothing.

" What's the most expensive thing in here? " The camera women asks as you blanked out for a moment before heading towards one of the cabinets,

" I'm not.. sure there's a lot of stuff that's kinda.. equally expensive. " You pulled out a perfume, smiling maliciously as you test it on your hand and let the unnie smell. " Wah~ smells great. " she praises.

" This is Chanel's No.5 perfume. I think it's... 4.200 US dollars? " You closed the cabinet and skipped towards the left cabinet.

" Ah... this.. definitely very expensive. " You raised a handbag up to the camera's view, flashing the Gucci logo and chuckled when you see her expression.

" I remember this one's price, 32.000.00 USD. " Smiling you came to the closet itself, revealing a hell lot of clothes.

" I don't really wear fancy stuff daily, only when I'm at the airport or traveling. Yeah, I know, I love to flex. " You chuckled, picking several pieces of clothings and trying them on.

" Hm... I think this'll look better... ah no, but this one suits my mood.. ." You furrowed your brows and let out pouty lips.

Outfit -

" Wassup wassup " You yelled towards the maknae line sitting at the table having breakfast.

Jimin stood up on the chair, chanting wassup back, Jungkook laughs and Taehyung was too busy eating he didn't bother.

" Ah, so you're filming that program today. " Jungkook act surprised even though he already knew it.

" The one where you film an entire day of your life right?~ home come you didn't tell me? " Flinching at Taehyung who was basically rapping at this point, the cup of water making a huge thud when being placed down on the table startling the three of you at Taehyung's scary aura.

" Uh— well. " Scratching your nape, your lips formed a thin line.

You prepared your own breakfast, including cereal and baked banana bread with peanut butter from yesterday.

" Ah, I'm jealous. " Taehyung pointed out to your side of the table, filled with delicious food.

" Well you should learn to cook then. " Cutting the bread into smaller pieces, you feed it to the three hungry puppies. Jimin eyes grew wide, no- everyone's eyes widens as you smirk knowing that it was amazing enough for them to ask for more.

" 여러분 [ Yeoreobun - everyone ] " You called, and they look up.

" Do you know what day it is? " Smiling and expecting an obvious answer, however you were given an awkward silence in response making you frown instead.

" What is it? Flowers day? Holmes's birthday? " Jungkook asks with his cheek full,

The fire growing around your body made Taehyung laugh and stop you from throwing punches at them by holding your wrists.

" We're kidding! It's your birthday! " Smirking as the fire died down, you continued to eat.

" And so- so where are my... "

" Your?? " Jimin tilts his head,

" My presents. "

The three of them gave you a look, with ' oh my god I totally did not forget about your present but I did so yeah ' written all over.

" Obviously there's none. " You heard that signature windshield laugh echoing from the hallway, you rolled your eyes.

" You're just jealous cause' Namjoon promised me a reaaaally expensive hoodie and you only got a cheap one for your birthday. " You clicked your tongue as he frowned, the four of you laughing when he stomps to leave,

" oh? " You heard Namjoon shouted as all of you turned back,

" I thought we were going to a restaurant to eat? "

" We are. " You replied, placing the dish on the rack.

" But you guys just ate. "

" So what. Doesn't mean we're full. " Seokjin chomps on the banana, while Namjoon sighs.

" Alright, I'll call our manager, hyung, you get dress. " With that he left, and Jin leans down to whisper into the maknaes' ears, including you who hits him harshly.

" Stubborn leader. " He tsks.

Everyone scurried to their room, you were already dressed so you find your way to Yoongi's bedroom.

Seeing him sleeping peacefully like a bear makes you chuckle under your breath.

Almost jointing him in sleeping you jumped when seeing the camera staring at you and so you stop.

Brushing the hair out of his face, you smiled when he batted his eyelashes, mustering a loud raspy groan.

" Princess. " You kicked his stomach secretly as he fell down the bed, coming to a realization that you were filming.

" We're going to a restaurant right now, hurry up and get dress. "

" It's your birthday today right? " He stands up, his bed hair catching you off guard as you jumped, thinking a black bird had found its way to Yoongi's head.

" Right. "

" Well, happy birthday. " His swollen bloodshot eyes turned into crescents upon your silence, even though it's hard to see, you were clearly blushing, a wide grin plastered on your lips.

" You're the first to wish me happy birthday today. "You approached his closet, where he's currently standing, and helped him pick out some clothes.

" Min Yoongi is going naked everyone. " You aimed the camera towards him, laughing when he tried covering his chest.

" Go and wake up Hobi, he might still be sleeping. " Yoongi points his chin to they door and you exited out his room, opening the right door to Jimin and Hoseok's shared room, smiling at Jimin who puts a finger on his lips.

" JHOPE NA NAUI IREUM SIJAKHAE  GIREUMCHIREUL " Shouting across from the room with 1 verse blasting from your phone, Hoseok jumps up like an instinct, eyes bout' to pop out, yelling back

" WHAT THE MMFKFIFI—" Just in time, Jimin's hand came and slaps onto Hoseok's mouth [ to prevent him from swearing ] so hard that he fell back to the bed and causing you to trip and laugh your butt off.

" CUT IT OUT KIM SERI NOT.FUNNY "

" WELL HELL YEAH IT IS " Veins growing on his neck as he breathes in and out in order to calm himself in front of a camera, you imagined him shaving his head to be a monk and started to meditate with the drum that creates imaginary clonks causing you to choke harder.

" We're going to a restaurant, hurry up and change, pabo. " You stood up after laughing,

" AS IF I COULD WITH THAT LOUD MUSIC " Jimin snorts at his hyung and Hoseok glares back, already exhausted in dealing with two naughty dongsaengs.

***
" What do you wanna eat. " Not really a question, Namjoon asks opening steak page from the menu and giving you those pleading puppy eyes.

" HOW ARE WE GOING TO SURVIVE IF WE ONLY HAVE STEAK EVERY TIME WE GO OUT TO EAT— " Shouting Seokjin made the seven of you jolt, " Let's have seafood. " He sat back down, clearing his throat only resulting in Namjoon standing up,

" nO! thOSE POOR CRABS! MY BABIES! "

" AND THOSE POOR COWS, THEY GIVES US MORE STUFF THAN YOUR STUPID CRABS— "

" Uh, " You cut in between the two, tension in their eyes that brings you to the edge of your chair,

" It's my birthday, shouldn't I get to choose? "

" Right, " Seokjin breathes,

He flips over the steak combos page and started sending you glares which is not so comfortable.

" Lets Go with noodles— "

" HECK NO " Jungkook shouted but got slapped back down by Taehyung, " I mean— heck yes. " pouting at Jimin who tried to convince him that eating spaghetti for the nth time of the week was not so bad, he replies with a small voice,

" I just really want to try something else is that so hard... why is it always steak, seafood and noodles?? " He whispers to both of his hyungs which also gulps in sync.

" Alright, I agree. " You finally came to a realization that maybe noodles all month wasn't a good idea, and that they needed to get their taste buds fixed.

" Let's go for this hot pot. " You pointed towards the must try of the restaurant and the waiter nodded after standing at your table for 30 minutes hearing those two bicker.

Turning around you almost fell off your chair when you saw the previous camera woman [unnie] cause' you forgot that you were filming today.

Hoseok and Yoongi could only sigh looking at this messed-up family although they are part of it too.

" Oh god, my entire diet is so messed up now. " You whined while Yoongi sends you a ridiculous face, " Hold on a minute, You have a diet?? "You choke, slamming your forehead against the table as Seokjin laughs out loud, as if he hadn't already piss you off by eating the last drumstick deliciously in front of your face.

" What are you saying!! I doo! "

" You have but you always go against it. "

Sighing loudly as you tried to smile at Yoongi's remarks, resulting in Jimin laughing with food still in his mouth because the boy simply couldn't hold it in anymore.

" Technically today's her birthday but you guys are treating her like this... " He says,

Still wouldn't calm down, you pointed your chin high, in attempt to threaten Yoongi, " I won't do it anymore. "

" Really? " He tilts his head, raising an eyebrow.

" Yes! After this meal, I.am.not going to eat any sugar related or high calorie food! "

Yoongi laughs amusingly, while Hoseok did too, making your eyebrows knit together in frustration.

" You might wanna reconsider that. " Namjoon gives you a fond smile, stars glistening in his eyes and that's really when you started to think otherwise

" HANA DUL SET "

Jungkook yelled, his arms bringing up a perfectly lit birthday cake, you gasping response of the surprise while everyone stands up to clap their hands,

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun Kim Seri~
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da "

You jumped up in excitement and started yelling stuff that doesn't make sense, you were too happy that you didn't care about your half eaten chicken on the plate, didn't care that the chair you were sitting on flew towards another space because you were that aggressive.

Jimin gave you your birthday hat and the most beautiful smile bloomed on his lips when he saw your eyes light up as Jungkook handed you your cake.

" Ah— ohmygod " You said in between your laughs, keeping your eyes down cause you really don't want to get teary in front of the camera, " Uhm.. first, I didn't expect this at all. " They laughed, clapping their hands out of habit when they are excited.

" I thought you guys were gonna surprise me during practice or when we go back to the dorm but, i don't what to say other than thank you and yay, I'm getting chubby again. " You giggled amusingly while Namjoon gestures you to blow the candles,

You made a small wish before annihilating all the candles with one single blow, Taehyung quickly gestures to look up to take a picture, and he did right away so you wouldn't cover your face out of embarrassment.

" Kim Seri ssi, how do you feel right now? " Jimin faked a microphone and indicates you to speak and you just smiled fondly,

" I feel really euphoric right now. "

" Like really really warm. "

A/N - Unedited and it's in the middle of the night so yeah. Guess what y'all I didn't have WiFi for a whole week since I am moving and blame the WiFi man cause he's stubborn as hell and wouldn't give us WiFi. Anyways I'm sorry for the late chapter, and soon to be updating with another birthday chapter.

Since the 15th or May 2019, this story has officially been 1 year since its created, yayyyy!!!!!! I still don't know why I'm always late on these birthdays and anniversaries but oh well.

Thank you for all the support you guys have given me!! And I am really really grateful to have such a great audience. Again, thank you so much.

@BTS_twt

Happy birthday to this girl vvvv, are you all expecting me to cry because I am rn. #SERI #LOVE #BIRTHDAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 972 36
Requests (Open✅ | Closed) Have you ever wondered 'how your wedding with Jungkook will be like?' or 'How, you, a mafia leader found yourself dating...
24.8K 329 44
(ENDED/DISCONTINUED! i no longer have much time to update this book, i am sorry! - natalie june, 2021) a collection of boy x boy drabbles and onesho...
1.2K 58 16
If you live for fluff, here's a place full of it :) Thank you for coming across❤️ This is my IMAGINATION ONLY. ©latingles | all rights reserved
241K 5.9K 37
Having the BTS as your boyfriend--chubby edition! Being a Chubby girl doesn't mean you can't get the man of your dreams.. This story contains differe...