You're Mine Now (DISCONTINUED...

Reactier द्वारा

(DISCONTINUED) After the incident Edd gets diagnosed with cancer... They try to fight it and make him better... अधिक

Prologue
Tord?...
💙COVER❤️
You're Mine Now
Crush
Romance
Kiss
Jealousy
Is There Something You Want To Tell Me?
💙Random❤️
💙Another Random (Tord Version)❤️
Kidnapped
Quin
💙Quin❤️
Familiar Account
💙If You're A Real Fan❤️
I Shot Tom
I Shot You Tom...
Oh You Cheating Little F*ck
Do You Hate me?
💙Torm❤️
Edd
Rose
Lane Hiyashi
Golden Rose
Confession
Attention
Susan And Tommy Bear
Test
My Army.. Or Tom...
I love it
💙Cover By Me❤️
Happier
Rescued... Sorta
Roses Save The Day
❤️IMPROVEMENT💙

First Fxck

1.5K 28 80
Reactier द्वारा

(WARNING: SMUT CHAPTER!!)

(ANOTHER WARMING: EXTREMELY LONG CHAPTER)

Tord Pov:

I crave Tom too much, and I realize this today by the fact that I'm horny and thinking about him. Today is just a day I feel like fucking someone, which I'd usually go for some sexy female soldiers like I usually do, but the fact that my heart belongs to Tom now doesn't help my situation. I'm not sure how he would react to me feeling this way and I really wonder how he'd feel if I just got straight to foreplay without context, but that's just my sex mind talking.

I already told Paul how I was feeling today so he's doing some things for me. Believe it or not, we have a name for this kind of day. It's called, "Too horny to work today" Day. This isn't a rare thing, when I'm horny I literally can't focus on anything other than sex, so Paul takes care of things for me. So today I'm alone in my office and I don't know how to tell Tom I have to urge to fuck him.

I know I'm the leader of this army and I can do anything I want, but it wouldn't feel right if I forced it on him, so today I'm staying in my office and just fantasizing about sex and watching hentai on my computer to distract myself.

Right now I just have my head down and trying to sleep while also praying that Tom is still drinking the alcohol I gave him so he'd leave me alone.

I hear my office door open which I literally couldn't give a fuck until I hear Tom say, "Tord I'm bored and this Smirnoff you gave me barely makes me drunk, there's definitely not enough alcohol in it." I look up at him while trying not to look like I need him right now.

"Tom I'm trying to sleep, can you please leave me alone," I say and try to ignore my sexual thoughts.

Tom closes the door and walks up to my desk, slamming his hands on it, "Tord I'm bored and you're the only one that makes me not bored so fucking do something with me or I'll lose my shit!"

Do something with him...

"Well Tom..." I get up from my seat and walk around the desk, then behind him. "I guess I could figure something out~" I devilishly smirk as my mind runs wild from my new idea.

I slide my hands on to Toms chest from the back which earns a small gasp from Tom. I pull Tom back and up against my chest.

"T-Tord what're you d-doing?" Tom starts to shake a little.

"You said you wanted to do something," I lower my face to Toms ear and whisper, "So I'll give you something to do~" Tom shivers.

I plant my lips on to Toms neck and start to give kisses to it which makes Tom flinch, "Th-this isn't what I-" Tom interrupts himself with a moan which Tom slaps his hand on his mouth from shock. Tom says, "S-stop~" in a voice that doesn't even begin to describe the word "Stop". Tom lifts one arm behind him and wraps it around my neck, soft moans escape his mouth.

I whisper into his ear, "Too late~" I slide my metallic hand up his shirt which receives a large shiver from him from the cold metal hitting against his skin.

"I-I c-can't Tord I-" Tom gasps when I slide a hand into his pants and palm his boxers. Tom shakes even more as he covers his mouth to block his moans from coming out.

I use my other hand and pull his hand away, "I want to hear all the little noises you make while I pleasure you Tommy~"

Eventually Tom gives in and begins to make quiet moans and pleasurable whimpers, but he then flinches when I then slide my hand into his boxers and slowly stroke his member, which then the noises become rather louder as he begins to pant a bit.

You can easily tell he's a virgin.

"You like that~?" I ask in a seductive whisper.

"N-no~.." Tom says, obviously lying.

"How about this, if you do everything I want today, then I'll buy you all the alcohol you want for a week~" Tom flinches then looks away with a nervous look while trying to hold back his oncoming moans.

Tom looks like he's thinking before he nods, "O-okay... B-but I'm a virgin.. S-so... Be g-gentle please."

"Of course~" I whisper into his ear which makes him shiver again. I then pull my hand out of his pants where his length twitches slightly and I tug at his shirt and hoodie a bit. "How about you take these off for me~?"

Tom slowly nods. I turn him toward me so I can see him undress his top half of clothing and I step back a bit to get a clear view.

Tom hesitantly slips off his blue hoodie and his Asdf stay safe shirt underneath off and holds them tightly in his hands as he looks away from me. I stare at his body with a soft smile, completely in love with every inch of him. He has a rather curvy figure for a boy I must say.

"St-stop staring..." Tom say in a weak voice. "I-it's embarrassing..."

I walk close to him with my smile still intact then hold his waist and say, "I love everything about you Tom and I wish to see every little detail you have in my lifetime," I hold his cheek, turning his face to look up at me. "So I want you to expose the things you don't want people to see to me," I hold one of his hands and Tom looks up at me with a unsure face. "I want to see everything," Tom looks down with blush covering his entire face and nods a quick yes. "Good," My smirk comes back and I lift his chin for him to look at me. "Now I'd like for you to get down on your knees and suck me off~" Tom blushes and his eyes widen.

Tom then nods shyly while blushing a dark red before gracefully falling down on his knees. He looks at my pants with a large gulp before beginning to take my belt off and unzipping the zipper. Eventually all there is is boxers with my member showing a large bulge, which he looks at with a frightened face. I may not know why he's scared but I still run my fingers through his hair in a loving way to calm him down, which fortunately he does calm down from the gesture.

Tom Pov:

Tord runs his fingers through my hair in such a way that it calms my nerves down. I'm scared because I've never done any of this, but Tord seems to be very understanding of it... He's acting very loving even though he's probably dying for me to suck his dick already.

I take a sigh before pulling his boxers down which Tords dick springs up and literally hits my nose, which receives a chuckle from Tord. I've watched porn before, so I'll try to do it the way they do...

I take a hold of the base and start out slow by placing my lips to cover the head and beginning to suck there, but it doesn't take me long before I take it all into my mouth, which receives a slight moan from Tord. I then begin to bob my head back and forth which my ability to not gag is quite helpful in this situation, so the tip easily hits the back of my thought. I grip his thighs since I've already gotten used to not using my hands.

"F-fuuck~" Tord groans in pleasure before gripping my hair tightly, then he surprises me by thrusting into my mouth which the sudden movement makes tears form in my eyes. Small noises escape me the rougher the blow job gets which seems to only make Tord go faster.

"F-faen~ I'm gonna-" Tord almost finishes before grabbing my head and thrusting the member deep in which the tip sprays his cum deep into my throat. "Swallow it all Tommy~"

Tord Pov:

After Tom swallows my cum he pulls his head away and he gives me a lewd face, he looks exactly like a anime girl in a hentai video. I look at him with a "in love" type of look.

Tom looks down and pants with some cum dripping off of his tongue and on to the floor. I softly pet his head and say, "You did really good Tom." Tom looks up at me.

"Th-thank you Tord..." Tom says weakly as cum drizzles down his chin.

I then help Tom up and say to him, "Now get naked and the real fun will begin~" Tom gulps before nodding. Tom then hesitantly pulls down his pants and waits a few seconds before taking off his boxers, revealing his whole body to me. I take my overcoat, hoodie, and undershirt off and throw them next to my pants and boxers, leaving me completely naked. I look at Toms frightened face and sigh before giving his a soft smile. I walk over to him and give him a loving kiss, I then say, "Don't worry, I'll make sure you enjoy this."

Tom whimpers before whispering, "Okay, I-I trust you..."

3rd Person Pov:

Tord can feel himself feeling more and more in love by the second. It's still so hard for him to believe this is the Tom he's known since preschool. The Tom he knew would never be this submissive, or so he thought.

Tom has always had a submissive side, he just barely showed it because of the fear of being made fun of. The only person that knew of his submissive side was Edd since Tom would tell him about cute boys he saw and felt feelings for in high school, but when Edd died he didn't know how to cope with his soft feelings since he always talked to Edd about his shy and gayly thoughts, so with no one to talk to it became too hard for him to hide his soft emotions and eventually became too submissive and shy for his tough and masculine mask to hide.

"Now I would like for you to bend down over the desk for me Thomas~" Tord purrs to Tom with a smirk, which Tom silently nods.

Tom loves Tords dominance believe or not, he just isn't very used to it and feels very nervous. It's not that he doesn't trust that Tord won't be gentle with him, he knows he will, but he feels embarrassed for showing his submissive side so much to someone who used to be his enemy. He's still so very surprised on how fast Tord could fall in love with someone that almost killed him though, but now he's quite happy it's like this instead of Tord hating him and treating him like the scum of the Earth.

Tom bends over on the desk and buries his face in his crossed arms, he is indeed very scared for his first time to happen. Tom can't help but flinch when Tord pulls apart his cheeks just to stare at Toms pink virgin hole, Tom is very embarrassed by this while Tord is just admiring something he's going to claim soon.

Tord bends down and without thinking about anything else his starts to "eat Tom out" as people would call it, which Tom gasps and shakes from the feeling. Tord may be doing this to make it easier for Tom to take him, but he's definitely enjoying himself while doing it. Tord just loves to hear Toms different noises and see every little thing that Tom does. For example is how Tom moans and shakes when he hits different pleasurable areas with his tongue and the cute little gasps and shivers Tom does when Tord touches him in a certain way. Tord just absolutely loved every part of this.

Tord then decides it's time to stretch Tom out a bit, so he sucks his own fingers as he stands up, then he slowly sticks a finger into Toms entrance which earns another loud gasp from Tom and him yelling out, "T-Tord~!.." Tord then began pushing his finger in and out of the quivering boy. Tom only ever masterbated by jerking off, so he's never experienced anything going up that hole before, so as expected, this would hurt like a bitch. Tom thought this pain couldn't get worse until Tord stuck yet another finger inside, which Tom yelled a, "Oh God~!" Which quite surprised Tord since he's barely ever heard Tom use the word God in that phrasing, since Tom is obviously a Jehovahs witness. This only gave Tord confidence, so when Tord started to finger Tom faster the pain finally turned into pleasure for Tom and Toms screams and cries then became moans and pleasured whimpers. "Y-yes~!" Tom moans out far too loudly for comfort, since Tords office isn't the most soundproof room there is in the world.

After a few minutes of fingering and scissoring (That rhymes 😂) Tord finally decides it's time for the main event. Tord pulls his fingers out of Tom, which confuses Tom because he forgot that isn't all they were doing, so then he finally remembers when Tord rubs his members base upon Toms now stretched out entrance. "You ready?" Tord asks Tom with a voice that's hard to say no to. Tom takes a moment before nodding. Tord then aligns his tip and pushes in which makes tears stream down Toms cheeks from the newfound feeling. Tom only prays that it all fits, which when he feels Tords shaft against him he then realizes it really did make it to the end. Tom continues to quiver and shake as Tord silently lets him adjust. When Tom realizes that Tord is waiting he gives Tord a shakey and weak thumbs up.

Tord then begins to slowly move in and out which makes Tom clench his hands into fists. After a few thrusts the largeness of Tords length seems to leave Toms mind as he luckily gets used to it quite quickly.

"Ah Fuck~" Tom moans quietly. "T-Tord~" This moaning only makes Tord want to go faster, so since Tom is getting used to it, he decides to pick up the pace, which receives a scream like moan from Tom and his tongue to permanently stick out since he wasn't completely ready yet. This gives Tord a little guilt, but it only takes a few seconds for Tom to get used to it. "F-faster~" Tord nods even though Tom is too occupied with taking in all the pleasure Tord is giving him, then Tord begins to thrust faster which quickly leads to him pounding into Tom. "Oh God Tord~!!" Tom screams out. "Please~! M-more~!" Which of course the Red Leader follows his second in commands order, making Toms moans louder and the desk slightly shake.

All Toms moans and different random screams for more only make Tord realize how long he's actually wanted this, even when he wasn't horny he's wanted this. "Tom I love you~!" Tord calls out in a somewhat moan, but Tom is too busy handling the new feeling to respond, which of course Tord is saddened by, but he's still happy that Tom is enjoying himself.

But of course all good moments must come to a end, so Tord yells out, "I'm going to cum soon~!" Which Toms wants to respond, but his panting and moans combined practically make him mute. After a minute Tord slams into Tom, filling Tom to the brim with his seed, which receives a somewhat scream from Tom. Tord rides out his orgasm before pulling out. Tom feels like passing out.

When Tom stands up he only falls back into Tord arms, falling instantly to sleep. This makes Tord smile. "What did I ever do to deserve you Tom?" Tord whispers to himself.

Tord just wishes he could be with Tom forever.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

25.1K 994 13
WARNING **Self-harm, Violence, Depression, Harsh language, etc.** After that catastrophe, the gang's left in ruins. Except, one of them feels far wor...
Unspoken Words Omo द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

44.1K 1.7K 15
In result of the explosion, Tom is ordered by the government to take care of Tord. Who's blind, deaf, and is unable to speak. (TomTord) (Eddsworld)
137K 3K 12
* ART IS NOT MADE BY ME AND FULL CREDIT TO WHOEVER DID THAT AMAZING WORK OF ART x A few years after The End, Tom moved out of Edd and Matt's house an...
143K 4.1K 48
Once Tord landed and sat upon that hill he felt... Weird. He didn't know what it was, but then his eyes landed on Tom as he was walking away with his...