Just A Game

By boobearhazza1D

When Liams sister, Haley, despises Harry with EVERYTHING she can, does she fall in love with him? How will Li... More

1. Just A Game
2. Dirty Little Secret
3. A Surprise Is Coming
4. Back To The Beginning
5. The Talk
6. Not Again...
7. I Did NOT See That Coming
8. What Just Happened
9. Just Shut Up
10. Points
11. I Have To Choose
12. I Hope I'm Right
13. I Just Don't Know
14. This Cant Happen
15. Happy Birthday
16. When Is It Going To End
17. Just Stop
18. Well This Was Fun
19. Why Would You Say That
20. I Didn't Want This
21. I Hope This Is Okay
22. I Just Want This
23. I'm So Sorry
24. I'm So Done
25. Why Would You Do This
26. What Is Happening
27. What now
28. Sadly That Happened
29. Things Just Got Real Complicated
30. What If I'm Wrong
31. I Guess This Works Too
32. Don't Even Try
34. It's Not Gonna Happen
35. I'm In Love
36. That Didn't Go Well
37. The Rush
38. Well This Is Heartbreaking
39. The Past And Present
40. Date Number One
41. This Is The End... Or Is It?
This Is Just The Beginning
1. Is It Niall?
2. It Might Be Him
3. Thank You
4. You Didn't Just Do That
5. It's him.
The End...

33. This Doesn't Feel Right

983 5 4
By boobearhazza1D

"Im sorry Harry, i mean, i just had it and i dont think i want to do it again in the same night, you know?" I treis explaining to Harry, who clearly wanted to 'get some' tonight.

"Yeah, i totally understand, no worries.." He said, laying down with a smile. He patted his lap, im guessing because he wanted me to lay with him.

"Why dont you lay down." Harry said. I shrugged and layed across his lap, my head on his chest.

"So..." Harry said, breaking the silence.

"Can you take me on a date tomorrow?" I asked.

"Ummm... yeah of course." Harry said, getting nervous. I smiled, because i loved seeing him like that. He wrapped his arm around my waist and his other was stroking my hair, which made me regret telling him no for tonight.

"Harry, can i ask you something?" I said, playing with the big hand that was around my waist.

"Of course, anything." Harry said putting his chin on my forhead.

"so when we first met, we completely hated each other. Did you really hate me?" I asked. i mean, what if he never did hate me, what if all of this bullshit was just so that he could get closer to me.

"I did hate YOU. I hated you and Zayn." He said, dropping his hand from my hair. I immediately sat up in shock.

"Wait, what?!" i said, confused.

"You and Zayn, you guys were pratically dating it was like, love at fist sight and i hated seeing him with you, so for attention, i irritated the hell out of you. and it worked." Harry said, staring into my eyes every word of that sentence, which made me know that he was telling the truth.

"So you were jealous of me and Zayn?" I asked, just making sure.

"Do i need to fucking write it down to make it obvious?" Harry said, gritting through his teeth.

"Sorry, i just wanted to hear you say it." I said, laughing at his reaction. He sat up with me, almost inches away from me. I looked him up and down. looking at his perfect... his perfect everything. My thoughts were interupted by a knock on the door. I rolled my eyes and tossed my head back.

"What!" I groaned. Liam opened the door and walked in.

"Hey, the phones for you." Liam said, handing me the phone.

"Who is it?" I asked, taking the phone.

"Perrie." Liam said, sounding dissapointed. I grabed the phone confused.

"Hello?" I asked through the phone. Harry gave me a look.

"Haley? Listen to me! Dont do ANYTHING with Harry tonight okay?! he did something bad last night and i told him i wouldent tell you but i dont want to see you get hurt and i just-" I interupted her for talking so fast.

"PERRIE! Callmm dowwn. What did he do?" I said, not losing eye contact with Harry, wondering what he had done wrong. I heard Perrie take a deep breath through the phone, almost like she was going to cry.

"Please, please PLEASE dont get mad at me. I thought you and Harry were finished so... last night... We kind of slept together." She said slowly through the phone. I wanted to cry. The phone slowly slipped out of my hands. Harry looked at me worried. I immediately lost eye contact with him. I couldent look at him, i couldent breathe, i was shaking so much i was about to faint. I falet like i was completely pale, which i probably was.

"Haley, are you okay? What did she say?" Harry said, grabbing my arm. I swiped it away, giving him an angry stare.

"How could you." I managed to choke out through my tears. I got up from the bed and paced back and forth, trying to breath.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Harry said, getting really worried.

"FUCKING PERRIE HARRY. REALLY?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! ALL THAT STUFF YOU SAID DOWN THERE IS BULL SHIT. ALL THAT STUFF YOU SAID NOW IS ALL BULLSHIT. I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE I WAS GOING TO GO BACK TO YOU." i screamed at the top of my lungs, barely able to breath.

"I WAS DOING IT OUT OF ANGER!" Harry screamed back.

"OH WHAT A GREAT REASON TO FUCK SOMEONE. WHAT WAS MY TIME FOR? BECAUSE YOU WERE BORED?" I screamed, trying to get all the facts. I couldent believe him right now. I just wanted to leave the house and never see him again. Leaving Niall was a mistake.

"no i enjoyed it with you!" Harry said, keeping his voice lower. "You understand right?" Harry said, trying to make sure.

"Oh yeah sure, i understand." I said sarcastically. "Understand this. FUCK YOU." I screamed, slamming the bedroom door in his face. I ran down the stairs, crying and barely able to breath. I didnt want to go anywhere else toonight, so iI stayed downstairs with the others.

"Haley, are you okay?" Zayn said, running up to me. 

"Yeah im fine." I said, taking a deep breath and walking past him. "wheres Niall." I asked Liam.

"He went to go get us some desert. You can wait for him if you want?" Liam said, offering me a stool.

"Ill lay on the couch, try to rest my eyes." I said, giving him a kind smile. I overheard Louis asking Liam what had happened, and Liam told him. I let a small tear fall from my cheek as i layed down, closing my eyes.

**************

"Good morning princess." I heard someone say in their morning voice. I opened my eyes and was no longer laying on a couch. I squinted from the brightness coming in from the window. I turned over into Nialls chest, and didnt mind one bit.

"Good morning. How did i get in here?" I asked, still trying to wake up.

"I carried you in here, you didnt look very comfortable." Niall said, squeezing my waist, making me go into his chest more.

"Thanks." I said smiling, closing my eyes again.

"Do you know what time it is?" Niall asked.

"No, why?" I asked, wondering why he wanted to know.

"Its 3:30 PM you sleepy head." Niall said, laughing.

"What have you been doing this whole time?!" I said, shocked of how late it was.

"Thinking, watching you, thinking." Niall said. When he said 'watching you' it made me feel really good inside. 

"Oh." I said, smiling and buring into his chest more.

"Be ready at 5:00." Niall said, getting up from the bed.

"wait why?" I asked, getting up with him.

"That date i owe you, remember?" He said, throwing on a clean shirt.

"You know, you can just not wear a shirt, if you want." I said, biting my lip at the sight of his bare, perfect chest. He laughed his adorable loud laugh and finished putting on the shirt.

"If i go shirtless, you do too." He said, winking and walking out the bedroom.

"5:00!" He screamed in the hallway. I laughed by myself, getting myself out of the bed. I walked out of the bedroom, stretching and making myself completely wake up.

"Well, here comes sleeping beauty." Louis joked, sitting on the couch with Zayn and sadly Harry.

"Hey." I said, smiling. "Where did Niall go?" I asked, sitting ont the opposite couch of them.

"He went with Liam to get a few groceries." Louis answered, turning off the t.v. I nodded and slouched back into my seat.

"Why did you turn off the T.V?" Harry asked.

"Zayn, would you mind leaving for just a few moments?" Louis asked.

"Umm, yeah i guess." Zayn said, getting up and walking out.

"Louis what are you doing?" I asked, not wanting to know.

"Haley, come here by Harry." Louis said, getting up and walking to where i am. I gave him a death stare and slowly got up, sitting on the complete opposite end of Harry. 

"Now, it seems you two have come to a disagreement, yes?" Louis asked, we both nodded. "well, every disagreement has a solution. So, you guys need to work this out now, or else it will never happen. Me and all of the lads can see there is a connection. Now, Harry, tell me your agrument." Louis said, being completely ridiculous. But Harry spoke anyways.

"Well, i made a mistake. And i know that i can fix it. She just needs to trust me. If she doesnt trust me, then im doing this alone and its too much for one person to handle." Harry said.

"Okay Louis, im sorry to interrupt your 'court' or whatever you call this shit. But theres a difference between trust, and sleeping with someone after you said you love them. Im not dealing this this." I said, getting u from the couch and going back into the bedroom to get myself ready.

"Wait, thats it? you dont have anything to say to me?" Harry asked, coming after me.

"One thing... You a fucking whore styles." I said, leaving him to stand there and taking myself back into the bedroom, getting ready for the date of a lifetime. I went into my closet, trying to pick out the things that i wanted to wear, trying to choose them cleverly. I heard a knock on the door, and thinking it was Mr. Manwhore, I walked up to the door, irritated and swung it open. But it wasnt him, it was Louis.

"Oh, hey Louis." I said, standing by the door.

"Umm, Haley? can i please come in?" Louis asked nervously.

"Ummm yeah sure." I said, opening the door so he could walk in. I sat down on the bed, and he joined me.

"So, watchya doing?" Louis asked. I was wondering why he was even in here in the first place.

"umm, just picking oiut stuff for my da-" Louis interupted me by taking my hand.

"Haley please, i beg of you with all my heart. PLEASE dont go on that date." Louis pleaded. I looked at him shocked.

I was NOT going to start this with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 997 22
When Amber Malik and her long lost twin brother are finally reunited (reluctantly) will they learn to get along? Or will Amber find love with one of...
1.4K 87 14
Amy was torn between Connor and Niall. The entirety of her trip was spent traveling to Dublin with only one thing in mind, getting engaged. She ends...
113K 3.6K 25
{ BOOK 2 } Sequel To: My Best Friends One Direction (A One Direction FanFiction) - Dakota Milne? Everyone believed she was perfect, including her...
136K 6.5K 31
"Maybe she's not here, maybe she's out there somewhere in this world. I want to find her." I shook my head and chuckled, "You're crazy, Niall." "Mayb...