38. Well This Is Heartbreaking

The next thing i knew, i wasnt waiting for Niall. I was with Niall. I tossed around, not thinking anyone was in my bed with me, but there he was, snoring. I rolled my eyes and grunted, getting out of bed which woke him up. That was my plan. Nial turned over and immediately sat up, stretching. I could NOT stop staring at his eyes. they just looked so pure and blue and innocent. but he was really an asshole.

"Im going to go downstairs and eat something." I said in a low, irritated tone.

"Wait wait wait, " Niall said, jumping out of the bed and stopping me. I rolled my eyes and gave him major attitude.

"Are you still mad at me? and arent we going to talk?" Niall asked, stopping me from walking out of the door.

"Yes. And not right now." I said, pushing him out of the way. I turned around and took another look at him. his belt was off and his hair was tossed up more than usual. I raised an eyebrow.

"Umm Niall... Did we do anything last night?" I asked, looking him up and down. Niall turned around and smiled.

"You really dont remember?" Niall said, laughing.

"Just tell me now before i hurl." I said, getting nervous.

"Well, i came over like you asked and you had a couple of drinks. We were sitting watching the movie and then we ended up going upstairs to talk. but you didnt want to talk. you wanted to do... physical things." Niall said, smiling cheekily.

"PLEASE PLEASE PPLLEEAASSEE dont tell me we fucked." I said, squionting my eyes and putting my hand over my head, hoping it wasnt true.

"Oh come obn, it was really fun."

"GOD DAMNIT!" I screamed, running downstairs. Niall screamed and ran after me, pulling me back. Before he could say anything, i interupted him.

"you do NOT speak of this AT ALL to Harry," I said, demanding him.

"Why?" Niall said, getting confused.

"BEcause i love him, not you." I said, ripping my hand out of his and continuing my way downstairs. I walked downstairs and heard more people than usual. Before i made it all the way downstairs, Liam ran to me all excited.

"HALEY HALEY HALEY YOUR FINALLY UP! I WANT YOU TO MEET SOMEONE!" Liam said, grabbing my hand and rushing me into the kitchen. 

"Haley, this is Brooke. Brooke, this is my little sister Haley." Liam said. At this moment i was standing in front of one of the most prttiest girls in the world. Immediate jealousy came over me.

"Hi, its nice to meet you!" Brooke said, really sweetly.

"Yeah, you too." I said, still confused on who i was talking to. "who is this." I whispered to Liam.

"My girlfriend!" Liam said, all excited. I looked at him in shock. 

"Liam, can i talk to you for a second?" I said, grabbing his wrist and pulling over by the stairs.

"Liam... are you sure your ready to move on from danielle? I mean, you broke up not even a day ago. and how did you even meet this girl?" I asked, trying to keep him safe.

"We met and a signing, shes a fan. I didnt want to immediately go into it, so I followed her on twitter and we talked through DMs. and then that got too difficult so we met up before she gave me her number. And then we basically hit it off." Liam explained.

"How long have you two been at this?" I asked, because he was dating danielle like 5 days ago.

"Like 2 weeks." Liam said without any hesitation.