40. Date Number One

"HALEY GET UP!" I heard someone scream in my ear. I turned over and oppened my eyes, everything blury. I turned and looked at the clock, to see it say 6:00 AM. I turned to the person who woke me up.

"What the hell Zayn?! Its 6 AM!" I said, throwing the covers over my head from the brightness.

"You gotta get ready! our dates in an hour!" Zayn said, shaking the bed.

"WHAT? I though you meant PM?!" I said, getting frustrated.

"NOPE! LETS GO! youve got 1 hour." Zayn said, leaving the room and dhutting the door. I grunted, slamming the blanket off of me and staring at the celing. I rolled my eyes and slowly got up from the bed. I quickly grabbed my outfit that i had planned the night before for the date. I slipped on my shoes, and went into the bathroom to apply my makeup. I let the ponytail out of my hair, realeasing all of the curls and decided to leave it like that. I took a quick check at how everything looked, and then i left the bedroom.

"What am I suppose to do for breakfast?" I said, still tired. It took me like and Hour to get ready because i was moving so slow.

"Jesus 20 years later!" Zayn said, getting up from the couch.

"Not. In. The. Mood." I glared at him, grabbing my sunglasses and bag.

"Breakfast is part of the day. are you ready?" Zayn asked, taking my hand. UI took a deep breath and nodded.

"Dont worry, you can take a nap in the car. Its going to take a while to get there." Zayn said, dragging me out of the house.

"Where is it exactly that your taking me?" I asked, trying to be quiet because everyone was still sleeping.

"Youll see, Its amazing though, i promise." Zayn said, leading me out of the house. I quickly got in the car, wanting to shut my eyes and go to sleep for another hour. I heard Zayn shuffle into the car and get it started, I immediately rested my head on the window, shutting my eyes. I felt Zayns Warm lips rest on my forehead for a good 5 seconds. I got a funny feeling in my stomach, but it was a good feeling. I couldent help but smile, and then pass out.

"Babe, weere here." Zayn said, lightly poking my arm. I lifted my head from the window and stretched my arms, trying to look out the window and see where we were.

"Umm... where exactly is 'here'"? I asked.

"Youll see." Zayn said, giving me his devilish smirk. I got scared, but i got out of the car anyways. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the other side of the car.

"Look familiar?" Zayn asked, letting go of my hand.

"Oh... My... Gosh!" I said, shocked of where he took me. "There are so many memories here." I said, walking to it. 

"I know right? Remember, this is where we first officially met." Zayn said, walking over to go sit on the swing.

"Yeah and then Niall came and tried to do spider with you but fell on his back." I said, laughing and sitting on the other swing.

"OH! and remember when Louis was trying to go down the slide, But harry screamed at him because his butt was to big to fit." Zayn said, laughing.

"Yeah and then Louis sassed him out... A lot." I reminded him.

"Good times." Zayn said, still recovering from his laugh.

"Thank you Zayn. I mean, this is amazing. Taking me to where we first met. It feels like it was just yesterday." I said, looking at the park, and picturing how this day went.

"Remember this?" Zayn said, taking my hand and leading me to a cabana by the lake. "where we first kissed." Zayn said, squeezing my hand.

"And when you first told me you loved me." I said.

"Yeah, and when you pushed Harry in the lake." Zayn said, laughing.

"Man I really hated him." I said, remembering how much of an ass hole he was.

"I just wish it was still like the way things were before." Zayn said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, you were clearly yourself back then. I mean, this is the you i like. I dont like the you that runs around fucking guys she hates. The you I like and the you i want is the one standing right here, and the one that was standing right here 2 years ago. I loved you, Haley. Dont get me wrong, I still do, very very much. But this isnt you. I miss when you didnt take shit from anyone, and you didnt let anything get to you. I miss when you were always so happy to be around everyone, I miss when you used to Love me. I just miss you. And it breaks my heart that i might never be able to see you again. I was hoping this date would get the old Haley back." Zayn said, getting emotional.

"Zayn, I do love you. I never left. Im always here! I mean, People change." I said.

"Yeah... but not this much." Zayn said. That really hit me. That i needed to change everything, a lot. For fucks sake im pregnant from a guy i couldent stand 2 months ago. Once it all hit me, the tears came out. Zayn was right. About everything. I left a perfect life behind that i can never get back. I left a perfect guy that i can never get back. 

"Zayn, you right about everything, Im so sorry." I said, crying and squeezing myself into his chest. His it arms wrapped around my back stroking me. 

"Haley its okay. You dont have to be upset." Zayn said, trying to comfort me.

"NO ITS NOT. Ive been sitting here pretending everything is 'OKAY' but its not, nothing is. I run around pratically asking to get my life fucked up! I should have never left you, if i didnt i wouldent be where i am now. And i wouldent be who i am now. Everything is just fucked up and its becasue of me. And now the love of my fucking life doesnt love me anymore? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? Reality just fucking hit me hard and I need you back Zayn, I dont know how else to say it but-" At that moment, I felt those lips crash against mine. And it felt fucking awesome. His soft lips rested on mine perfectly, I never wanted this moment to end. His hands were tight around my face, and his thumbs were stroking my cheek. His tongue slipped into my mouth, my hands rested on his chest. His hands were grasped tight around me, and it felt better than anything i ever felt. His warm lips felt like fucking heaven the way he was kissing me. A good 5 minutes went by until he finally released, resting his forehead on mine.

"Dont you ever say I dont love you." He whispered onto my lips. I lightly nodded, not being able to move. He gave me one last quick peck on the lips, then grabbed my hand, leading me out of the park.

"Wait, where are we going?" I asked.

"Part 2 of our date."